Go Back   Movie Fan Central Discussion Forums > Movie Talk! > Celeb Talk/Gossip
MOVIE FAN CENTRAL FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 12-22-2011, 05:36 AM
Kim Jong-il Net Worth $4 Billion - 20-30 homes and one waterslide

With the death of “Dear Leader” Kim Jong-Il, it got me wondering what kind of baller crib in North Korea this billionaire dictator hung up his signature furry hat. Of course, not much is known about them, with only a few rare pics, but accounts from North Korean defectors say that he had 20 to over 30 homes. And one waterslide.

Kim Jong-il is a Korean politician with a net worth of $4 billion. Kim Jong-il gained his net worth by being the leader of the Democratic People’s Republic of Korea, the Chairman of the National Defense Commission, General Secretary of the Worker’s Party of Korea and the Supreme Commander of the Korean People’s Army and also murder. Jong-il was born in Vyatskoye, Russia, where his father was stationed. On December 18, 2011 Korean state news reported that Kim Jon-il had died. His 20 year old son is expected to take over as supreme leader.
Old 12-22-2011, 06:12 AM
Smells like bullshit to me

Last edited by God of War; 12-22-2011 at 06:16 AM..
Old 12-22-2011, 02:24 PM
I heard Jackie Chan is leading the country now.
Old 12-22-2011, 04:22 PM
Kim Jong Un looks just like Russell from Up.
Old 12-22-2011, 04:25 PM
scientific proof I made of my previous statement
Old 12-22-2011, 04:32 PM
Reading "and one waterslide" in the thread title made me crack up
Old 12-22-2011, 08:56 PM
Yes this president left his people to starve and l couldnt beleive the poeple of North Korea would cry after he died a couple of days ago

I know that the world leaders are now watching to see what Kim Jongs son will get up too now that he is now in power of this country

I have heard that the son is even worse that the father so it will be interesting to see waht happens in the next couple of monthes
Old 12-23-2011, 12:38 AM
They're all a bunch of wankers.
Old 12-23-2011, 10:42 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Erroneous View Post
I heard Jackie Chan is leading the country now.

You are aware that Jackie Chan is from Hong Kong and not North Korea-----

Y'know what? Nevermind.
Old 12-23-2011, 01:18 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Smiert Spionam View Post

You are aware that Jackie Chan is from Hong Kong and not North Korea-----

Y'know what? Nevermind.
Yes, I am. Thank you, Captain.
Old 12-24-2011, 02:10 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bondgirl View Post
Yes this president left his people to starve and l couldnt beleive the poeple of North Korea would cry after he died a couple of days ago
It reminds me of that scene from the Apokolips Now episode on the Superman series where after defeating Darkseid in his world Superman freed the people, instead they ran to care for their fallen leader then he said to Superman "In your world I'm a monster but here I'm God"

I think the same holds true in regards to Kim Jong Il, in our Western eyes we saw him as a loony nut who at one point was working on nukes and missiles in attempts to reach our shores not mentioning the only footage it seemed our media had of the dictator was his marionette likeness in Team America. In our eyes the man was wrong in their eyes who knows.
Old 12-27-2011, 09:54 PM
Well in the eyes of the north karean people they seen him as a god and when you would see the footage of his army it was huge but quite scary to beleive that this person had so much control over a nation

So it will be interesting to see waht happens as his son takes over the throne and to see if he will be worse than his father