Old 12-29-2011, 06:54 PM
My film, Perversion, hits Amazon!

Hey guys, I used to have an account here, but I have no idea where it went off to. It's been years.

Just wanted to let you know that my film, Perversion, has just hit Amazon Video on Demand. It was made just for horror fans. It was shot right after my senior year in high school and is just now hitting the mainstream market.

You can view a trailer right here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ALLpXDak5Og

The basic synopsis is: Paralyzed with fear of leaving his home, Ryan McNamara, a teenage agoraphobiac, begins to unravel when he's left home alone, allowing disturbing demons from his past to resurface and wreak havoc on his already fragile psyche, forcing him to fight for his life and sanity. Ryan soon finds himself in the middle of a deranged, psychosexual nightmare from which he can't escape...alive!

It's been getting pretty great reviews so far and people have said things like:
"Startling territory rarely covered by this genre standard...a film extremely adept at creating a sense of discomfort...a shocking and remarkable film." -Ultraviolent Magazine

"A promising start from a young filmmaker...has the feel of one of those early 70's horror films...has moments of fucking genius!" - Billy Loves Stu

"Makes the viewer intensely uncomfortable on several levels -- exactly what true horror should do...an absorbing, twisted little flick."- Slasher Speak

"Able to craft suspense while building up an environment of paranoia and disorientation...able to create atmosphere and mood while working with hardly nothing!" - Big Daddy Horror Reviews

Here's a link to the Amazon page: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00...pf_rd_i=507846

Please help support me and my future in indie filmmaking so that I can raise money for my next film and have a much bigger budget. Thanks, everybody. It really means a lot. I hope that, if you rent of buy the film, you'll enjoy it.