Go Back   Movie Fan Central Discussion Forums > Movie Talk! > Celeb Talk/Gossip
MOVIE FAN CENTRAL FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 12-30-2011, 02:17 PM
Russell Brand, Katy Perry are divorcing

http://todayentertainment.today.msnb...-are-divorcing

Quote:
Rumors have been swirling for some time, but now it's official. Comedian and actor Russell Brand and singer Katy Perry have filed for divorce. Brand cites "irreconcilable differences" in the petition, filed in Los Angeles.

The 36-year-old British comedian told AP on Friday: "Sadly, Katy and I are ending our marriage. I'll always adore her and I know we'll remain friends."

The couple wed Oct. 23, 2010, in a traditional Hindu ceremony near the tiger sanctuary in India where Brand had proposed.

Brand starred as alcoholic playboy "Arthur" in the 2011 remake of the Dudley Moore classic, which hit theaters last spring, and provided the voice of the Easter Bunny's heir apparent in the animated film "Hop." Perry, 27, recently provided the voice of Smurfette in the big-screen movie "The Smurfs" and hosted "Saturday Night Live" on Dec. 10. On Dec. 15, she was chosen as MTV's first-ever Artist of the Year.
Please say that there were home movies made that will mysteriously get stolen and shown to the world.

They seemed really in love. Bahhh hahahahaha. Why do people with careers like they have even bother getting married? You can't be apart all the time doing your thing and stay married.

I am not a big Brand fan, but he has his moments. I admit it.... I like her songs. Like I like Lady Gaga. Shoot me. I like pop. Plus, Katy is such a cock teaser. I hate that.
Old 12-30-2011, 03:01 PM
Not a fan of either. He seems so annoying every time he is on screen, not just movies but interviews and what not. Do not seem how anyone could put up with him for more than a month or so. He also looks like a he could be homeless at times. I am not a fan of Perry but she could probably do quite a bit better than his scrawny butt.
Old 12-30-2011, 03:07 PM
There's only two things I like about Katy Perry. I'll let you guess what those are...

Old 12-30-2011, 03:33 PM
Idiots.
Old 12-30-2011, 04:01 PM
Hahaha! Oh man I totally want to post a prediction by one of the schmoes on here who called it last year, if I'm not confusing it with somethin else.

She's got played lol.

Ha! I found it, it was said by overwatch

Quote:
I guess it's funny considering he's happily married to the same woman he dug in High School and Katy Perry's gonna marry this womanizing douchebag and their marriage will last 4 and a half months; then she'll write a horrible "fuck you" song about it.
here

Last edited by Digifruitella; 12-30-2011 at 04:05 PM..
Old 12-30-2011, 04:16 PM
I like them both, actually. I would give my left nut and a toe to spend one night with Katy Perry.

I wonder if she's into White Dragons?
Old 12-30-2011, 06:08 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tagia_Romero View Post
Idiots.
Well, compared to, say, Ms. Spears, she's practically a genius.

And, as Erroneous said, Brand has his moments.
Old 12-30-2011, 06:34 PM
Geez this is amazing

These two have not been married long

I bet he was having a affair or maybe she was

I am just glad that they didnt have children and at least they can go there separate ways with not too many hassles
Old 12-30-2011, 07:02 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Digifruitella View Post
Hahaha! Oh man I totally want to post a prediction by one of the schmoes on here who called it last year, if I'm not confusing it with somethin else.

She's got played lol.

Ha! I found it, it was said by overwatch

here
Ha, nice call by overwatch. I totally remember that thread too. What a cunt. She's lucky she was blessed with amazing tits.
Old 12-30-2011, 07:09 PM
Honestly, I thought they were made for each other. I heard they had a set up where one or the other could fuck someone else and be cool with it.

True love never dies.
Old 12-30-2011, 08:28 PM
Divorce sucks but I could care less about either.

Hoping they both fade back into obscurity. Really, their 15 minutes ended a long time ago.
Old 12-30-2011, 10:01 PM
I think it's pretty obvious it was gonna happen. I don't think a sex addict who's now very famous should be thought of as a very rewarding husband but what to I know?
Old 12-30-2011, 11:20 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MovieMaster View Post
Not a fan of either. He seems so annoying every time he is on screen, not just movies but interviews and what not. Do not seem how anyone could put up with him for more than a month or so. He also looks like a he could be homeless at times. I am not a fan of Perry but she could probably do quite a bit better than his scrawny butt.

Some pictures I've seen of him are truly scary.

Spoiler:
Old 12-30-2011, 11:58 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by echo_bravo View Post
Ha, nice call by overwatch. I totally remember that thread too. What a cunt. She's lucky she was blessed with amazing tits.
Shes not blessed with amazing tits, she was blessed with an awesome plastic surgeon.
Old 12-31-2011, 12:00 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by fixedMind View Post
Shes not blessed with amazing tits, she was blessed with an awesome plastic surgeon.
They look real to me.

Old 12-31-2011, 12:11 AM
Finally...the way is clear for Katy and Elmo.
Old 12-31-2011, 07:31 AM

Old 12-31-2011, 11:02 AM
Katy Perry has boobs.
Old 12-31-2011, 12:25 PM
Brand comes off as truly arrogant and obnoxious in every interview/appearance I have seen him in, but my exposure has been minimal. As an actor, he didn't bother me in his short role in Penelope. Nothing else has really caught my interest. Katy Perry has a few catchy songs (which were overplayed) and she looks okay. I'm not as big into her (or her jugs) as most guys are, but I've always been a shy girl next door, Mary Jane kinda guy. Divorce always sucks though, so wishing them both the best separation one can hope for.
Old 12-31-2011, 03:12 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveyJoeG View Post
They look real to me.
Yeah, they're definitely real in the sense that they exist and induce drool.
I looked for younger pics of her and my guess now is that she had them augmented with maybe a small cup upsize.

Who knows though, bras can do amazing things.
Old 12-31-2011, 04:08 PM
Tittays.
Old 12-31-2011, 04:18 PM
She looks hotter in the pic on the right.
Old 12-31-2011, 07:27 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Gunslinger View Post
She looks hotter in the pic on the right.
I was just about to say that she looks much, much more attractive in the younger picture.
Old 01-01-2012, 03:53 AM
Chestnuts.
Old 01-01-2012, 10:38 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by fixedMind View Post
Yeah, they're definitely real in the sense that they exist and induce drool.
I looked for younger pics of her and my guess now is that she had them augmented with maybe a small cup upsize.

Who knows though, bras can do amazing things.
Fake tits normally don't bounce like that. Hormones can make a girl's breasts grow long after puberty. This happens most frequently during pregnancy. But, who knows? They could be fake.
Old 01-01-2012, 11:05 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveyJoeG View Post
Fake tits normally don't bounce like that. Hormones can make a girl's breasts grow long after puberty. This happens most frequently during pregnancy. But, who knows? They could be fake.
Are you suggesting that instead of breast implants, Katy Perry has been constantly getting pregnant and then having abortions just to have bigger tits?

How dare you!
Old 01-01-2012, 11:46 AM
They lasted longer than the Kardashian couple.
Old 01-01-2012, 01:57 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gilpesh View Post
Are you suggesting that instead of breast implants, Katy Perry has been constantly getting pregnant and then having abortions just to have bigger tits?

How dare you!
That's exactly what I was implying! The fiendish bitch!
Old 01-01-2012, 02:12 PM
Boooooooooooooooooooobz
Old 01-01-2012, 04:14 PM
Twin peaks.
Old 01-01-2012, 04:15 PM
Tatas.
Old 01-01-2012, 04:16 PM
Nay-nays.
Old 01-01-2012, 04:17 PM
Num-nums.
Old 01-01-2012, 04:20 PM
Jeez, you schmoes are acting like a bunch of boobs. I mean, certainly we cant go tit for ta......damn it. We just got get this off out chest.....i mean boobs........tits?
Old 01-01-2012, 04:23 PM
I assure you that I came into this thread with the breast intentions.
Old 01-01-2012, 04:30 PM

I am a heterosexual as well
Old 01-01-2012, 04:33 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinigami View Post
I am a heterosexual as well
Old 01-01-2012, 04:45 PM
I'm just happy she's back on the market. Cause now's my chance to tap that. [/delusional]
Old 01-01-2012, 04:51 PM
I would shake the shit out of her hand. She won't be able to put on gloves for a week!
Old 01-01-2012, 05:27 PM
I think this thread needs more pictures.