Go Back   Movie Fan Central Discussion Forums > Movie Talk! > Celeb Talk/Gossip
MOVIE FAN CENTRAL FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 01-05-2012, 05:28 AM
Mel Gibsonís $425 Million Divorce Settlement sets Hollywood World Record Mel Gibsonís

Mel Gibson has broken a new world record and no itís not for being the most insane celebrity. As of today his divorce to wife Robyn Moore has been officially finalized after two years of proceedings and now heís set the new record for ďmost expensive Hollywood divorceĒ ever by cutting her a check for a cool $425 million!

Both 55, Mel Gibson and Robyn Moore had been married for 30 years. They have 7 kids and no pre-nup. So now that their divorce settlement has been finalized, Ms. Moore is entitled to half his massive fortune, from acting, directing, producing and investing. Sheís also entitled to half of Gibsonís future earnings and has already received two houses totalling 22 million.
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 01-05-2012, 09:19 AM
How the hell does Mel have that friggin much money??
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 01-05-2012, 09:36 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MovieBuff07 View Post
How the hell does Mel have that friggin much money??
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 01-05-2012, 09:45 AM
California's divorce laws are pretty f'd up in their a b c s.
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 01-05-2012, 10:41 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by cooper.bradley71@yahoo.com View Post
Ms. Moore is entitled to half his massive fortune, from acting, directing, producing and investing. She’s also entitled to half of Gibson’s future earnings and has already received two houses totalling 22 million.
$425 million + 1/2 of all future earnings? Holy fuck ... I'm moving to Hollywood for the sole purpose of marrying a rich, old actress who doesn't care about prenuptial agreements.

I wonder how utterly pissed off Mel is at having to dish out this outrageous settlement.
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 01-05-2012, 10:25 PM
I still think that Mel Gibson was so stupid leaving his first wife as you can see look what he is losing 425 million

All that money because he wanted a younger woman to play with and look what happened to her

Like l said he should have gone for help regarding his drinking and other problems and he wouldnt be going through this and l can tell you he would have been happier
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 01-05-2012, 10:39 PM
I dont care if they've been married that long. She shouldn't have been given that much money, That's way too much for one person (her). I hate how he did all the work, and now she reaps the profit. I dont ever recall her being in front of the camera working for all that money. And I dont give a rat's ass if she's entitled to it. She is not worth it. And if that's not bad enough, she gets half of all Mel's future earnings. Stupid bitch. Fuck off already. You have enough for 500 families that size already. I just want Mel to make more contraversial films. I couldn't give a hoot is he drinks and smokes, and has a bad attitude. He is an awesome director and actor. I have always loved his work. Mel rocks. Fuck the nay-sayers. Meh.
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 01-05-2012, 10:49 PM
Of cause his exwife deseaved all of this money

This woman had six or is it seven children to this bloke and she had to put up with alot of his drunk behaviour and other crap

I am glad she went for his hip pocket he never cared about her in the end all he thought about was his dick and not his brain



Also bringing up these children would cost alot with schooling and other things to keep the home running smoothly

You have to know that the price of living is getting worse so you cater for that too

I wouldnt call Mel gibson exwife a bitch l think she has used her brain and got something out of it

I applaud women like this
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 01-05-2012, 11:20 PM
She's not worth $425 million as far as I'm concerned. All their children will end up with it anyways.
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 01-05-2012, 11:52 PM
Well that is the point the children of Nel Gibson and his exwife will have nice hefty trust funds

You see if any of the children want to go to Uni they will be able to pay there way and there is not just one or two there are six of them

Edcation is alot of money and you are not just paying for books it is all the ects

Also as Robyn gets to old age she will be able to have something since l bet she doesnt have super or not much of it since she would have been a stay home mum and she would have reiied on her exhusband since when you get married you do not expect years later to go in separate directions

Do l think Robyn is worth 425 million

Well in my opinion she is even worth more than this
Reply With Quote
  #11  
Old 01-06-2012, 04:56 PM
how the fuck is entitled to future earnings ?
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 01-06-2012, 05:19 PM
.

Last edited by SS-Block; 05-09-2015 at 04:15 PM..
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old 01-06-2012, 08:12 PM
Well l think it is alright to earn alot of money but l do think that you have to becareful on what you want in relationships and be careful who you meet alot of young womken will jump on a man with money because they know in one way they will not have to struggle

There is alot of women and men who see someone with alot of money and they just go for that instead of love
That is where this type of thing can wreck a marrige we have tot hink past how much we have and think of other things in life besides cash
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old 01-07-2012, 09:59 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MovieBuff07 View Post
How the hell does Mel have that friggin much money??
Seriously!!!! That's what I was wondering. He must be in the top 5 richest actors, if not THE richest actor. He must have had some SWEEEET profit sharing on his movies.
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Old 01-08-2012, 07:42 PM
So . . . uh . . . she's single, right?
Reply With Quote
  #16  
Old 01-09-2012, 06:37 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by dfnshow View Post
how the fuck is entitled to future earnings ?
Yes. That's exactly my point. How the hell is the cow entitled to half of all of his future earnings? Now that they're divorced, why does Mel have to continue to give her his money? What a load of FUCKING BULLSHIT! I don't care what anyone says. She is a greedy fucking whore. She already has $455 million. What more do you want, twat? And as if that isn't enough, the greedy cunt already has 2 houses, plus other shit. Like I said earlier, fuck off you greedy selfish piece of shit. I hate people like this. It's all take take take. Get fucked already. Fuck you! Fuck!
Reply With Quote
  #17  
Old 01-10-2012, 04:32 AM
Jesus H Christ, this isn't sone 20 something bimbo who just rode in and seduced some old bloke out of his life savings by bouncing some fake tits in his face and boinking him twice a week to get a spot in the will. The woman married him when he was some shitkicker actor from down under without Mad Max to his credit, and she was just a nursing student. She had 7 freaking kids with the guy, gave up her career to be a full-time mom while her husband went off to movie sets across the globe doing love scenes with gorgeous women and sometimes loves scenes off set. On top of that, nursing a repeatedly relapsing alcoholic and dealing with all the lovely behavior that comes with for 30 years. Which btw Gibson himself has credited his wife in previous interviews for helping him get through his numerous relapses which allowed him to achieve his successes in Hollywood. She may not have been in front or behind the camera, but she was definitely behind the man picking him up at his most worst moments.

Plus she may very well have held some rights in Mel's production company Icon, not to mention that strict old school Latin church that Mel constructed so that's probably part of the future earnings.

Bottom line is California is a no fault and a 50/50 state, he should've set roots somewhere else if he was a more savvier man... Or maybe he just thought the strict Catholic thing would make sure divorce would never happen. If this were any other chick I'd have my criticisms, but Ms. Moore gets my sympathies and respect, cause God knows I couldn't put up with all that crap for 30 years.
Reply With Quote
  #18  
Old 01-10-2012, 02:24 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by electriclite View Post
Jesus H Christ, this isn't sone 20 something bimbo who just rode in and seduced some old bloke out of his life savings by bouncing some fake tits in his face and boinking him twice a week to get a spot in the will. The woman married him when he was some shitkicker actor from down under without Mad Max to his credit, and she was just a nursing student. She had 7 freaking kids with the guy, gave up her career to be a full-time mom while her husband went off to movie sets across the globe doing love scenes with gorgeous women and sometimes loves scenes off set. On top of that, nursing a repeatedly relapsing alcoholic and dealing with all the lovely behavior that comes with for 30 years. Which btw Gibson himself has credited his wife in previous interviews for helping him get through his numerous relapses which allowed him to achieve his successes in Hollywood. She may not have been in front or behind the camera, but she was definitely behind the man picking him up at his most worst moments.

Plus she may very well have held some rights in Mel's production company Icon, not to mention that strict old school Latin church that Mel constructed so that's probably part of the future earnings.

Bottom line is California is a no fault and a 50/50 state, he should've set roots somewhere else if he was a more savvier man... Or maybe he just thought the strict Catholic thing would make sure divorce would never happen. If this were any other chick I'd have my criticisms, but Ms. Moore gets my sympathies and respect, cause God knows I couldn't put up with all that crap for 30 years.
Exactly...she has supported the man for 3 decades and bore him SEVEN fucking children. She has obviously made immense sacrifices for the sake of Mel's career and it's disgusting that people see her contribution to Mel's success and her role within their family as so lowly and insignificant.

Calling her a "cow", "cunt", "twat" and "fucking whore" is just beyond the pale...especially when the woman has yet to utter a wrong word about Mel despite his reprehensible behaviour.

Grow up FFS.
Reply With Quote
  #19  
Old 01-10-2012, 02:33 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by God of War View Post
Yes. That's exactly my point. How the hell is the cow entitled to half of all of his future earnings? Now that they're divorced, why does Mel have to continue to give her his money? What a load of FUCKING BULLSHIT! I don't care what anyone says. She is a greedy fucking whore. She already has $455 million. What more do you want, twat? And as if that isn't enough, the greedy cunt already has 2 houses, plus other shit. Like I said earlier, fuck off you greedy selfish piece of shit. I hate people like this. It's all take take take. Get fucked already. Fuck you! Fuck!
Actually, I agree. This isnt her money.

all marriages should come with a prenup, standard.
Reply With Quote
  #20  
Old 01-10-2012, 03:00 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by God of War View Post
And I dont give a rat's ass if she's entitled to it. She is not worth it.
Law is supposed to be objective, not subjective. Whatever her perceived value as a human being may be shouldn't even figure into the discussion here.

This seems to be more of a woman problem than a fundamental objection to divorce laws. If there were a role reversal here, and Mrs. Gibson was the one that fucked up and started hemorrhaging money, nobody would give a shit.
Reply With Quote
  #21  
Old 01-10-2012, 08:21 PM
She definitely deserves a large amount of money because she was with him for so long and had all his kids but damn...half??? No way.

Divorce laws are bullshit and the guy usually ends up gettin fucked in the end. My advice? Dont get married fellas.
Reply With Quote
  #22  
Old 01-10-2012, 08:25 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigred760 View Post
So . . . uh . . . she's single, right?

Umm Robyn is proberly around the 50yr old mark or abit older

But these days men do go for the old couger woman

Well Mel Gibson never beleived in the conceptive pill so that is why he had so many children also it is to do with his religion
Reply With Quote
  #23  
Old 01-10-2012, 08:46 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BadCoverVersion View Post
Exactly...she has supported the man for 3 decades and bore him SEVEN fucking children.
Her FUCKING choice.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BadCoverVersion View Post
Grow up FFS.
Don't tell me to grow up FFS. Just because you are a female, you get all offended by my comments. And I stand by what I have said about her. You're not my mother. So, don't chastise me as if I am.

Last edited by God of War; 01-11-2012 at 01:24 AM..
Reply With Quote
  #24  
Old 01-10-2012, 08:56 PM
What do you mean that it was only her choice to have all these children

It was not only her in the relationship Mel Gibsons penis played a part on all these children being here

You see when you get married it is about two people not just one person God Of War
Reply With Quote
  #25  
Old 01-10-2012, 09:06 PM
Well, to be perfectly blunt here. She didn't have to fuck him, did she? It takes two to tango, yes? Nobody held a sawn-off shotgun to her head and forced her to have sex with Mel. Yes, I know that Mel can be a real prick at times. Yes. I know he has had drinking major issues. I know of all that. But nobody is perfect. Least of all, Mel. I am sure that Robyn (is that her name?), if she wanted to, could have left him before they even had their first child together. Thus avoiding all of this future crap. But who was to know. Nobody can see the future. I still say that she is taking Mel for a ride, money-wise. Almost everybody in the industry knows that it's the guy who gets the worst of it, financially speaking. Not for one moment do I agree with what Mel did to her. But that is besides the point here. And that is, that she is getting way more than her fair share. And I am well aware that marriage is about two people, BG. But once again, that is besides the main point here. At any rate, Mel is paying for all of his abuse towards her and what not, for sure. He should do. But to receive 50% of all his future earnings? That, my dear, is complete and utter bullshit as far as I am concerned.
Reply With Quote
  #26  
Old 01-10-2012, 09:31 PM
Okay l get your point but would you do this to a woman you loved

Also why are you saying it is all her fault this relationship broke down because of him God Of War

She was a stay at home mum and l bet she never thought her husband would wander off fucking other women

She didnt have the drinking problem he did

We have to stop blamnig her she would have copped the alot with his behavior and l bet over thwe years she would have tried to help him too

But you can only do so much for a person before you have to turn the other cheek

Well like you said she could have left him before having kids but there must have been somethnig specail for her to stay

You see they were high school sweethearts and back then as a young man he had a good head on his shoulders it was not until he went to America that he started to change his ways

I

Last edited by Bondgirl; 01-10-2012 at 09:35 PM..
Reply With Quote
  #27  
Old 01-10-2012, 09:37 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by God of War View Post
Don't tell me to grow up FFS. Just because you are a female, you get all offended by my comments. And I stand by what I have said about her. You're not my mother. So, don't chastise me as if I am.
It's not the "offensive" aspect, it's just an idiotic argument with no substance. Reactionary, angry, anti-female BS.
Reply With Quote
  #28  
Old 01-11-2012, 12:59 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by God of War View Post

Her FUCKING choice.

All choices that MEL supported as well; and more than likely what their strict religion dictated.

It was also his fucking choice to dick around on her and give her shit to put up with 30 years in a 50/50 state.

Don't hate the player, hate the game... in this case California divorce law.

Which btw, when Nick Lachey and Jessica Simpson were originally married, he was the major breadwinner at the time. When they divorced, the tables had turned and Jessica had become the major earner in the family, and since they got married without a pre-nup California law dictated that not only that their combined earnings be split but that SHE had to pay him alimony.

Works both ways in Cali folks. The one that makes more, is the one that pays.

Last edited by electriclite; 01-11-2012 at 01:15 AM..
Reply With Quote
  #29  
Old 01-11-2012, 01:21 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brando @$$ Fat View Post
It's not the "offensive" aspect, it's just an idiotic argument with no substance. Reactionary, angry, anti-female BS.
For the sake of argument, if the positions were reversed in this case, I would be blasting Mel's actions, not Robyn's. Their divorce is settled (supposedly). She is not entitled to 50% of all of his future earnings. I fail to see why nobody else can see that. It's not her money. And it has absolutely nothing to do with anti-female BS (as you so put it). Not a thing.

Last edited by God of War; 01-11-2012 at 01:26 AM..
Reply With Quote
  #30  
Old 01-11-2012, 01:22 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by God of War View Post
Yes. That's exactly my point. How the hell is the cow entitled to half of all of his future earnings? Now that they're divorced, why does Mel have to continue to give her his money? What a load of FUCKING BULLSHIT! I don't care what anyone says. She is a greedy fucking whore. She already has $455 million. What more do you want, twat? And as if that isn't enough, the greedy cunt already has 2 houses, plus other shit. Like I said earlier, fuck off you greedy selfish piece of shit. I hate people like this. It's all take take take. Get fucked already. Fuck you! Fuck!

Why don't you ask the judge in the divorce? Last I checked he/she's the one who splits the assets and decides who gets how much of what. The exes just get to plead their cases as to what they want and why they do/don't deserve it. And considering California is also a no-fault state, Mel's long standing bad behavior doesn't even get to factor into the settlement.

Seriously, most of the beef here should be with the judge in that particular ruling.

Last edited by electriclite; 01-11-2012 at 01:24 AM..
Reply With Quote
  #31  
Old 01-11-2012, 01:28 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by electriclite View Post
Seriously, most of the beef here should be with the judge in that particular ruling.
Hmm.. Yes. Well, fuck him too.
Reply With Quote
  #32  
Old 01-11-2012, 10:19 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by God of War View Post
Her FUCKING choice.


Don't tell me to grow up FFS. Just because you are a female, you get all offended by my comments. And I stand by what I have said about her. You're not my mother. So, don't chastise me as if I am.
I'm telling you to grow up because your argument is complete nonsense and you're applying horribly misogynistic terms for one simple reason; the fact that she is female.

Pray tell what the woman has done to warrant being called "a fucking whore"...I mean seriously, the tone of your post is immature and oddly bitter.

Just because I'm a woman I'm not trying to be your Mother...Jesus wept.

Quote:
Originally Posted by God of War View Post
Well, to be perfectly blunt here. She didn't have to fuck him, did she? It takes two to tango, yes? Nobody held a sawn-off shotgun to her head and forced her to have sex with Mel. Yes, I know that Mel can be a real prick at times. Yes. I know he has had drinking major issues. I know of all that. But nobody is perfect. Least of all, Mel. I am sure that Robyn (is that her name?), if she wanted to, could have left him before they even had their first child together. Thus avoiding all of this future crap. But who was to know. Nobody can see the future. I still say that she is taking Mel for a ride, money-wise. Almost everybody in the industry knows that it's the guy who gets the worst of it, financially speaking. Not for one moment do I agree with what Mel did to her. But that is besides the point here. And that is, that she is getting way more than her fair share. And I am well aware that marriage is about two people, BG. But once again, that is besides the main point here. At any rate, Mel is paying for all of his abuse towards her and what not, for sure. He should do. But to receive 50% of all his future earnings? That, my dear, is complete and utter bullshit as far as I am concerned.
But she didn't just 'fuck' him...she shared a 30 year marriage with him and gave birth to his children, supported him through various episodes of alcohol abuse and helped make him the multi-million dollar fucking movie star he is today.

The problem is you complain about the man getting the worst of it, financially speaking, but marriage is a 50/50 partnership and so often the man is the higher earner because it's the typical set-up.

I'm not sure if I agree about the future earnings part of the settlement but if that's the way Cali law works then who am I to call her a greedy cunt whore?
Reply With Quote
  #33  
Old 01-11-2012, 11:33 AM
Brando and Badcover are so in the right I'm posting just to say how in the right they are. Celebrity gossip stuff attracts our juvenile audiences to begin with- not that we ourselves are juvenile, obviously, only that our attentions and attitudes when chatting about this stuff tends towards the puerile and not the proper. Most of the time schmoes are just being funny when they're rattling around bitch whore cunt like family friendly boggle, but every now and again... Especially in Gibson threads...

Quote:
Almost everybody in the industry knows that it's the guy who gets the worst of it, financially speaking. Not for one moment do I agree with what Mel did to her. But that is besides the point here. And that is, that she is getting way more than her fair share. And I am well aware that marriage is about two people, BG. But once again, that is besides the main point here. At any rate, Mel is paying for all of his abuse towards her and what not, for sure. He should do. But to receive 50% of all his future earnings? That, my dear, is complete and utter bullshit as far as I am concerned.
Remember the 'wife' the article refers to isn't the 'current' one who recorded gibson threatening her with a pack of naggers. They are talking about gibson's previous wife. You probably know that, but I was confused at first and don't have any kind of spectator animosity towards gibson's previous wife the way I might towards the current ex. If we were talking about the current ex I'd end up siding with your quarter because I have that aversion to what I perceive as a certain type of woman (which you seem to have too, although dialed up). And that's not a knock. To make an example, women who dislike the frat meathead pack behaviors in guys are exhibiting our same prejudice, in that it's a prejudice against behavior necessarily unique to a gender; while that is technically an aspect of being anti-male, it's a negligent and safe one that doesn't cause anybody any pain or harm and shouldn't be called out. But it is still an aversion to someone's behavior which depends majorly on gender, and no, imo men on the opposite side of these threads don't get the same grief. They get called lazy or a douche, or someone laughs. I doubt there's a 'fucking whore' and I don't remember any visible animosity in the posts. It just doesn't happen much.

Last edited by Shinigami; 01-11-2012 at 11:35 AM..
Reply With Quote
  #34  
Old 01-11-2012, 11:41 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by God of War View Post
cow fucking whore twat cunt
NOT a misogynist.

Quote:
Originally Posted by God of War View Post
For the sake of argument, if the positions were reversed in this case, I would be blasting Mel's actions, not Robyn's. Their divorce is settled (supposedly). She is not entitled to 50% of all of his future earnings. I fail to see why nobody else can see that. It's not her money. And it has absolutely nothing to do with anti-female BS (as you so put it). Not a thing.
I don't believe for a second that you would. The actual problem here, if there is one, is with California law that automatically divvies up worth 50/50. Robyn didn't do anything in particular to get this amount of money, except divorce her husband while they happened to live in California (where he chose to move). And as is well known and has been pointed out, she's not some money grubbing floozy but his wife of 30 years who married him before he was famous or wealthy and stood by him despite his philandering and chronic boozing.

Yet you call her a cow, fucking whore, twat, and cunt. That has nothing to do with divorce laws' potential unfairness and everything to do with an ugly problem with women that you're embarrassing yourself by publicly airing.

I hate how often these threads show a vile side to our members.
Reply With Quote
  #35  
Old 01-11-2012, 12:54 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinigami View Post
Especially in Gibson threads...
Whenever a Mel thread pops up, I almost immediately feel compelled to reply. If the debate was over the artistic merit of his work, I wouldn't even bother to reply because I'm just not that passionate about it. However, after about a decade of embarrassing outbursts and very revealing news items, I have no idea why we just can't come to the reasonable consensus that this is an extremely flawed human being we're talking about. Somebody will find a way to defend him or deflect the blame onto the women in his life.

I'll say this much: if Mel's ex was nothing but a ruthless gold-digger this whole time (not an argument I put much consideration into, but bear with me for a moment), she would have to be the craftiest and most tenacious gold-digger who ever lived. She would had to have seen Mel's superstar potential long before anyone else did, understood that he had severe personality issues that would almost certainly justify a divorce one day, have a keen understanding of state divorce laws, and possess an inhuman amount of patience for what would eventually be the ultimate pay-off.
Reply With Quote
  #36  
Old 01-11-2012, 01:12 PM
my reed richards impression

Quote:
NOT a misogynist
This is a backhanded defense of the guy, but pinpointing tells in language (cunt whore cow bitch) only works if the person has a varied vocabulary, since the insinuation is that certain words are being picked from a wide range of possible words. A lot of the posters who tend towards this stuff don't really show much variation to begin with when they're posting on the gossip forums. They can have a wide vocabulary in real life, and that's the best I can do without condescending to anybody- I'm not meaning it that way, but sure, a lot of posters who make these repetitions of whore or bitch or dick sucking lips or motorboating or I would tap that or whatever, tend to have the same mannerisms everywhere on the boards. People aren't always picking and choosing their words. They're often just echoing. Although it might be good fodder for arguing a larger misogyny in the culture, there are lots of people for whom the first word come to mind when a woman does something unpleasant is 'bitch', while the first word that comes to mind when a man is doing the equivalent is an inequivalence of a less strong 'dickhead' or 'asshole' or something- even if the person doesn't have any stronger feelings towards one or the other, their language naturally shows more avarice towards the female just because the person isn't putting a lot of thought into it and 'echoing' unfortunately means reflecting some institutional prejudices the person might be unaware of.

Maybe that's why the gossip forum tends to get this stuff so often. We are a forum of movie fans, so maybe we post with a lot of thought when talking about movies but get thoughtless in these less important gossipy matters. Maybe that's why, uh. The...

...

...get it, because mister fantastic is always 'stretching'. Ha. Ah. Ehhh.

Reply With Quote
  #37  
Old 01-16-2012, 07:18 PM

Robyn Moore is NOT entitled to 50% of all of Mel Gibson's future earnings as far as I am concerned. It's NOT her money. That's as simple and plain as I can put it.

Last edited by God of War; 01-16-2012 at 07:25 PM..
Reply With Quote
  #38  
Old 01-16-2012, 07:55 PM
Geez you still think that Robyn does not deseave 50 percent

You see Robyn was married to Mel for a very long time and a woman like this deseaves every penny

he was the one who had the wandering eye not her and he was the one with all the problems

She kept the family all together while he was acting like a idiot

If a woman marries a man for only a couple of monthes l think she doesnt deseave much at all

Because there are women out there who only want abit of fun and then want out

But Robyn was not like that she stayed with this man through out all his problems
Reply With Quote
  #39  
Old 01-16-2012, 08:05 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bondgirl View Post
Geez you still think that Robyn does not deseave 50 percent
I don't think. I know. And it's 50 % of all his future earnings, BG

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bondgirl View Post
Geez you still think that Robyn does not deseave 50 percent You see Robyn was married to Mel for a very long time and a woman like this deseaves every penny
No. Not of all his future earnings. She doesn't. Their divorce has been settled. She got a shitload of money.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bondgirl View Post
he was the one who had the wandering eye not her and he was the one with all the problems
So, you're saying that everyone is perfect? But that is besides the point.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bondgirl View Post
She kept the family all together while he was acting like a idiot
Once again. That is besides the point.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bondgirl View Post
If a woman marries a man for only a couple of monthes l think she doesnt deseave much at all
On this, we agree on.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bondgirl View Post
Because there are women out there who only want abit of fun and then want out
True.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bondgirl View Post
But Robyn was not like that she stayed with this man through out all his problems
Agreed. But once again, she is not entitled to 50% of all Mel's future earnings. Their divorce has been settled as of 23rd December 2011.
Reply With Quote
  #40  
Old 01-17-2012, 11:46 AM


"No whore cunt cow bitch shall deprive another man of his past, present, and future earnings." - John Locke
Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump