Old 01-11-2012, 09:05 PM
Dont See The Chipmonks Movie

Well l am not saying not to see the movie
But the chipmonks star David cross has a few words of wizdom to say about a producer and a thing that happened on the cruise ship while filming

I can say he was not too impressed

Instead of me rambling on l will let you have a look at this link and then l would like your opinion on this

http://news.ninemsn.com.au/entertain...nks-movie-star

Old 01-11-2012, 09:17 PM
I didn't need David Cross to know that.
Old 01-13-2012, 06:31 AM
Considering that the movie has been out for several weeks now, don't you think it's a little too late now?
Old 01-13-2012, 08:14 AM
Oh, come on -- IT LOOKS SO AWESOME!!! Move over, "Citizen Kane"! Look out, "Casablanca"! I think we've got a new masterpiece on our hands!!
Old 01-13-2012, 11:48 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigred760 View Post
I didn't need David Cross to know that.
haha exactly.
Old 01-14-2012, 06:14 PM
I don't know what the Chipmonks movie is.
Old 01-16-2012, 05:41 PM
when did they become monks? Are they chipMUNKS?
Old 01-16-2012, 06:07 PM
Kind of an asshate thing to do. I like Cross and to be honest, this is the type of guy he is, but shitting all over the work you signed up for because you don't like one of the bosses and doing it on live TV is lame on his part. I took my kids to see this (ages 3 and 6) and they loved it and I will admit, it was better than the first one. I never saw part 2. For what it was, it was good enough to sit through without giving me a headache or falling asleep.
Old 01-16-2012, 07:50 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MovieMaster View Post
Kind of an asshate thing to do. I like Cross and to be honest, this is the type of guy he is, but shitting all over the work you signed up for because you don't like one of the bosses and doing it on live TV is lame on his part. I took my kids to see this (ages 3 and 6) and they loved it and I will admit, it was better than the first one. I never saw part 2. For what it was, it was good enough to sit through without giving me a headache or falling asleep.
Id bet he was under contract for this film. I dont see him doing this waste of eyelight otherwise.
Old 01-16-2012, 08:09 PM
Old 01-16-2012, 08:11 PM
+
Old 01-16-2012, 09:48 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by fixedMind View Post
Id bet he was under contract for this film. I dont see him doing this waste of eyelight otherwise.

So he was too dumb to think about what a PITA doing three of these movies would be?
Old 01-16-2012, 11:04 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MovieMaster View Post
So he was too dumb to think about what a PITA doing three of these movies would be?
Who knows what his financial situation was back whenever he would have signed his name for dollar signs. It would be hard to pass on a gravy boat if all it took to get on board was a signature. Though Cross does have a rep as being an angry pothead, I bet he could land the role of Captain Hindsight in the new Southpark movie.
Old 01-16-2012, 11:18 PM
Much of Cross' schtick is to be a jerk. Although it's true that he has animosity to the CHIPMUNKS, at the same time his attempt at being humorous is showing through.

Also, he signed up for three movies. But seriously, did ANYONE expect the first one to make such a shitload of money? With that said, I think he was as surprised as the rest of us that there even IS a third movie.
It's a paycheck - and he should be grateful he's making money in film/television - but I also think he's poking fun at himself for cashing in.
Old 01-23-2012, 11:20 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by creekin111 View Post
Old 01-23-2012, 11:28 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by God of War View Post
+

Ah now l have seen it all