#1  
Old 01-18-2012, 07:27 PM
Britney Spears Bodyguard Wants Tell All Book

Geez it is hard to trust anyone in the entertainment world

I know this woman has been singing for quite a few years and we all know she has had her ups and downs

I would becareful if l was her on what she tells others about what she does in private

I hope she gets this guy by the balls and swings him into a pile of mud

http://au.movies.yahoo.com/news/arti...tell-all-book/

Also l hope she fights this because in a way we have rights to abit of privacy


Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 01-18-2012, 07:56 PM
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 01-18-2012, 08:03 PM
Ah thankyou very much for your room full of nothing

Well maybe there might be some people out there who care about someone repretation being slaughtered to bits

One thing about being a celeb is that you can not keep things private so we try and confide in the people we think we can trust

When you have this bodyguard who does not care about someone who they pretect you sometimes think you have nothing

Why do you think she had that breakdown it was because she felt as though she had no where to go
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 01-18-2012, 08:21 PM
Maybe the body guard was mistreated and wants people to know what a horrible human being Spears is?

Possible scenario.
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 01-18-2012, 08:26 PM
Yes l noticed that l was having a shot at the bodyguard and come to think of it there is always two sides to a story

But l wonder what he would write and what it would be about all l could think about would be that she has trodden on someones toes and they are not happy with her

Maybe the bodyguard wanted a pay rise
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 01-18-2012, 08:28 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bondgirl View Post
Ah thankyou very much for your room full of nothing

Well maybe there might be some people out there who care about someone repretation being slaughtered to bits

One thing about being a celeb is that you can not keep things private so we try and confide in the people we think we can trust

When you have this bodyguard who does not care about someone who they pretect you sometimes think you have nothing

Why do you think she had that breakdown it was because she felt as though she had no where to go
What exactly is Ms. Spears's reputation these days?

It's good that she got better after her breakdown, but even if any of these stories are true, which I don't think they are, for the most part, would it really be that shocking?
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 01-18-2012, 08:35 PM
To add to this. If anything he says happened to be true, don't you think other people would have been aware of it. If so, I think they would have taken advantage of it already. I'm not going to take anything he says seriously yet.

Last edited by Matchbox225; 01-18-2012 at 08:40 PM..
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 01-18-2012, 08:38 PM
Well hopefully she has improved her mothering skills you notice that she doesnt do silly things with her children

Well lately we have not seen anything out of character lately so maybe she is starting to grow up abit

Oh you say about her repretation maybe l should keep looking on twitter since l have just added her today

Sometimes actors will come out with things that are amzing at times
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 01-18-2012, 08:41 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Matchbox225 View Post
To add to this. If anything he's says happened to be true, don't you think other people would have been aware of it. If so, I think they would have taken advantage of it already. I'm not going to take anything he says seriously yet.
Well sometimes people like this know a great deal about a person but if you are close to someone you wouldnt even think about doing this

Sometimes bodyguards and others will also lie about the person and that is when a person who is being attacked should come out and say something

But l think we might have to wait and see what he does and what he says about Britney
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 01-18-2012, 09:17 PM
If it'll help catapult Ms. Spears back to the obscurity from whence she came (and where she belongs), I say go for it.
Reply With Quote
  #11  
Old 01-19-2012, 07:26 PM
I would like to ask this qestion

I always thought that Bodyguards and other people close to a celeb always signed a contract stating that they cant do this type of thing
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 01-19-2012, 07:56 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Matchbox225 View Post
Perfect response, dude. And agree 100% with it
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old 01-19-2012, 07:58 PM
Geez that is not nice God Of War

At least the floor looks shiney
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old 01-19-2012, 08:00 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bondgirl View Post
Ah thankyou very much for your room full of nothing

Well maybe there might be some people out there who care about someone repretation being slaughtered to bits

One thing about being a celeb is that you can not keep things private so we try and confide in the people we think we can trust

When you have this bodyguard who does not care about someone who they pretect you sometimes think you have nothing

Why do you think she had that breakdown it was because she felt as though she had no where to go


No offense but this is bullshit.

Ill break it down by your seperate statements.

#1 not to many people care about a celebs reputation,especially someone like Britney Spears,if they care that much about a celebs personal life,they need to get one of there own.

#2 Celebs CAN keep their private lives just that- Private- Matt Damon and Leo are hardly ever in any tabloid,they live private lives and are huge stars,i know there are more but those two fellas stuck out the most. Dumb idiots like Britney Spears decided to flaunt her shit everywhere,and when she started hanging out with the skank squad (hilton and her dumbass friends) she was a turd circling the drain,showing her muncie everywhere,which i guess was a trend for like a month with those morons. So that shit is bogus and holds no water at all.

#3 Actually bodyguards formed great bonds with the person who has hired them. Think about it,would you treat the person you hired to have your back if shit hit the fan,like crap? I know i wouldn't,and also if she felt she had nothing because the bodyguard didnt care for her,then she must of had nothing to care about in the first place. Now this guy could just be trying to make a few quick bucks. But i doubt that is 100% true.

#4 The Breakdown- This is the one that i couldnt agree with if you had a gunto my head. She didnt have a breakdown because she had no where to go,if so,prove it. I mean her "breakdown was in every magazine,on every stupid entertainment show. She took a wrong turn in life,started hanging out with the worst kind of people,got knocked up by a scumbag piece of no talent shit,and pissed a solid 4 years of her life away. She had places to go,she just chose the wrong places. Im somewhat glad she is turning it around,especially since she is a mother,when you have a kid its time to grow the fuck up. But one thing i wont do is make any excuses for her being a retard,not just her but any person,celeb or not.
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Old 01-19-2012, 08:16 PM
I find your post to be interesting and full of imformation
You are not having a go you are explaining things
How could l take a offence to that

What you have said here is quite true

When you say that some people do not give a stuff about what happens to celebs

I have to say it depends on who that person is and what they do wrong with there lives
I know this puts there face on our tv screens but it is sometimes interesting or sad

Well when you say that celebs can keep there private life private that also depends on who that person is
I know Princess Diana was not a celeb but did they leave her alone

Well it is true some people who are close to a celeb will keep quite but some who have a fall out might not
Reply With Quote
  #16  
Old 01-20-2012, 02:36 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Matchbox225 View Post
To add to this. If anything he says happened to be true, don't you think other people would have been aware of it. If so, I think they would have taken advantage of it already. I'm not going to take anything he says seriously yet.

Stop messing with my fantasy with your logic!



Reply With Quote
  #17  
Old 01-20-2012, 09:51 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ilovemovies View Post
Stop messing with my fantasy with your logic!



Britney Spears's sex life is probably the last one I want to know about, but I do apologize for stepping on your fantasies.




Reply With Quote
  #18  
Old 01-21-2012, 05:22 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Matchbox225 View Post
Britney Spears's sex life is probably the last one I want to know about, but I do apologize for stepping on your fantasies.
Actually it's pretty easy to figure out: she slept with every guy in her class once her 'equipment' started working, then once she got famous, pretended to still be a virgin though she wasn't fooling anyone... and when it finally came out that she had done the deed in a premarital fashion, went back to fucking left and right. : ?
Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump