Old 01-27-2012, 02:35 AM
Key & Peele & the Pimpin Poster Palace

I do not know if anyone else is experiencing this, but whenever I try to go to the Pimpin Poster Palace, a Key & Peele ad takes up the middle of the page, and no matter where I click, it just opens a new link, about the show. I have tried two different browsers (Chrome- main browser- and IE). Any help would be awesome!
Old 01-27-2012, 05:23 AM
I tried it out. I don't see or get any pop-up ad of any kind, dude.
Old 01-27-2012, 07:30 AM
If you are using IE make sure your pop up blocker is turned on. If you are using Mozilla, again check your blocker but also download the no script addon to stop most of those unwanted ads that do that.
Old 01-27-2012, 09:10 AM
I can't believe that some people still use IE
Old 01-27-2012, 09:20 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by God of War View Post
I can't believe that some people still use IE

I worked on a machine the other day where a guy was still using IE6. I wanted to punch him in the throat with a knife.
Old 01-27-2012, 03:17 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by filmguy450 View Post
I do not know if anyone else is experiencing this, but whenever I try to go to the Pimpin Poster Palace, a Key & Peele ad takes up the middle of the page, and no matter where I click, it just opens a new link, about the show. I have tried two different browsers (Chrome- main browser- and IE). Any help would be awesome!
This was a 1-day "bug" that our tech team discovered and resolved on Thursday. Are you still having this problem today? Try CLEARING YOUR CACHE and try again.
Old 01-30-2012, 10:50 AM
Hey,
Sorry for the late response, was out of town for the weekend. Anyways, everything seems to be running smoothly.

Thanks!