Old 09-28-2011, 03:47 PM
Kirby's Mass Attack
Old 09-28-2011, 07:50 PM
I finished the campaign of Gears of War 3 yesterday. Decent ending, but Horde and Beast mode are just great times! The added features are cool and definitely ratchets up the intensity of the game.
Old 09-29-2011, 12:15 AM
Golden Axe Arcade.
Old 09-29-2011, 06:00 PM
Ico….bit annoying at times but a beautiful game
Old 09-29-2011, 06:41 PM
Fifa 12!!! Just bought it the other day! .. Harder than fifa 11.
Old 09-29-2011, 09:26 PM
Played the Battlefield 3 Beta just a while ago. It was good, but not as good as I had previously hoped. Seems like just another FPS, nothing new, nothing special.
Old 09-30-2011, 02:12 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeMovie View Post
Played the Battlefield 3 Beta just a while ago. It was good, but not as good as I had previously hoped. Seems like just another FPS, nothing new, nothing special.
I haven't played the beta - but I'm a bit taken aback by you calling it 'nothing new'. Just by looking at the gameplay footage there seems to be a bit of new and fresh things that I haven't seen in any other FPS game.
Old 10-01-2011, 05:47 PM
Finished up TFU 2.

Now I am on to BIOSHOCK!!! (Yah Im a little late to that party.) I'm about 30 minutes in and loving it so far. Creepy as hell. Great atmosphere.
Old 10-01-2011, 10:19 PM

Beat Ico This Morning (9/10) Working on Shadow.
Old 10-08-2011, 07:20 AM
God of War 3 (PS3) 10/10
Old 10-17-2011, 10:15 AM

I just finished playing wii sports lol , with my little cousin. I destroyed him in everything except golf.
Old 10-17-2011, 06:17 PM
Now playing Bioshock 2.

Only a few acts in, but it's great to see a sequel that actually lives up to great expectations.
Old 10-20-2011, 07:04 AM
RE4 - PSN
Old 11-01-2011, 10:09 AM
Guys i am playing now a days
Battle field 3
Rage
Asphalt 5
Resident evil5
Old 11-01-2011, 10:33 AM
Killing Floor.
Old 11-07-2011, 07:08 AM
Battlefield 3
Old 11-07-2011, 07:51 PM
Batman: Arkham City... it's so damn good. I just managed to get all 440 Riddler things. Now to beat the game in new game +. Hopefully I can do that before Skyrim comes out at the end of the week. But yeah, this is probably my favorite game of the year so far.

I also rented Goldeneye: Reloaded from Redbox today. What a piece of shit. It's so unpolished and choppy. It's nothing like the original N64 version they're trying to sell it as. Almost everything is totally different and this was clearly tossed together to make a quick buck on the Goldeneye name (isn't the first time though). Sooooo glad I didn't spend $60 on this.
Old 01-07-2012, 09:12 PM
I'm playing the unofficial sequel to SUPER MARIO 64 called SUPER MARIO STAR ROAD. Someone made a patch to the ROM to play on a N64 emulator. It's a little buggy with the Lakitu camera (they have gameshark codes for it, haven't tried it yet), but it's an amazing game, dudes. I highly recommend (it's free!)

Details in the video's description.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_JBdxcnyxeQ

Last edited by Exophrine; 01-08-2012 at 12:08 AM..
Old 01-08-2012, 12:08 AM
Ico

Great, great game, even if I have to drag this stupid girl everywhere. They did a wonderful job of repackaging the two games. Beautiful story, graphics, etc. A game worthy of replaying.
Old 01-08-2012, 10:13 AM
Going back and forth between Portal 2 and Arkham City at the moment. Great combo.
Old 01-11-2012, 01:28 AM

Trophy hunting, hurrah, hurrah.
Old 01-11-2012, 08:11 AM
Forza 3 - So far a good game. I like the large selection of vehicles on the domestic side.

Halo Reach - As someone who is used to gaming on PC, I am not enjoying Halo using the xbox controller. Graphics and audio are great though on my 42" TV with surround sound compared to my 21" monitor and cheap pc speakers. I will just have to adjust to FPS using a controller I guess.

Dead Island - I am in love with this game. At first I was not enjoying it but I got the hang of the controller setup and I am having blast. I just got into Chapter 6 and so far every chapter has increased my love for the game.

Your Shape 2012 - Being a couch potato I needed this game bad. First time messing with any Kinect games. Interesting but man I am sore after just the first use =( I am not into the dancing stuff but the other exercises are really great and the kinect sensor does a great job of keeping track of my fat ass.

Last edited by MovieMaster; 01-11-2012 at 08:15 AM..
Old 01-13-2012, 03:10 PM
I just finished playing a cool NES-style game called ABOBO'S BIG ADVENTURE

The plot's pretty basic: Abobo (the mini-boss from the NES game DOUBLE DRAGON) has a son of his own (Aboboy), and he was supposed to meet him somewhere. Along the way, Aboboy is kidnapped. Now it's up to Abobo to explore and go through 8 different NES worlds to find and get his boy back!

Play for free!
http://abobosbigadventure.com/
Old 01-16-2012, 10:55 AM
Orcs Must Die - Really funny and addictive game. It's like a mix between a FPS and a Tower Defense game. Absolutely worth the low cost on Steam.
Old 01-16-2012, 11:16 AM
I have been renting games from the local video store. I like to rent before buying.

I mentioned Forza 3 earlier but I will be buying this one now, just an update.

Final Fantasy XIII - Sucks. I loved FFX when I had it. Still to this day probably one of my most favorite games but XIII is just boring. It looks amazing but that is wasted on too many cut scenes, tutorials, and slow paced action. I do kind of like the new battle system but it is not enough to make up for the snoozefest that I wasted $4 renting.
Old 01-22-2012, 10:22 AM
Just finished Modern Warfare 2 campaign.

Now I am playing Enslaved... really really great underrated game. Also going to start Bastion on Steam shortly.
Old 01-22-2012, 02:01 PM
Made the mistake of renting Forza 4.... I LOVE IT!

So scratching off Forza 3 from my buy list and adding Forza 4. Hopefully my tax refund (what's left after I pay off 2 large bills) will leave me just enough to get Forza 4, Skyrim, and Dead Island.

Forza 3 was really a great game but man Forza 4 is just amazing, I was shocked at how much better it was considering how good 3 was. Don't waste money renting it, just buy it!
Old 01-26-2012, 02:05 PM
El Shaddai. Pretty game, cool moments when fighting. Music is good. Worth a punt i'd say
Old 01-31-2012, 02:41 PM
Well I got MK9 for Christmas and I am just now wrapping up the story mode. It was a good challenge that for the most part I did enjoy. I liked the progression of the story and the fights as they got harder and harder but what I did not like was the final battle with you as Raiden vs Shao Khan. When you first face him as Kung Lao he is kinda cheap but I was able to work him down but this second battle was just so lame and cheap. At most, leading up to the final fight I might have had to redo a fight here and there, maybe even 3-4 times on some of the 1 vs 2 matches. However I literally had to do the final fight like 30 times. They made it so unfair and unenjoyable that by the time I wrapped it up I didn't even care how it ended I just wanted it done. I had to resort to a cheap jumping tactic, basically jumping over him a couple of times and then landing a quick combo, back to jumping and more quick cheap shots until I wore him down over two rounds which is a lame way to have to finish a game like MK. I like being able to work on a boss, not just taking cheap hits and running.

Overall though it was a good game and now I am moving on to wrap up the challenge tower. I am on the final bit of it so for the $26 the game cost (new from Amazon) it has earned its keep and I would recommend it to anyone looking for a good challenge.
Old 01-31-2012, 03:04 PM

Amazing game. If you like stealth games, buy it. If you like shooters, buy it.

This game is like The Matrix, Blade Runner, and Metal Gear Solid, all rolled into one super badass game.

Last edited by smok3h; 01-31-2012 at 03:06 PM..
Old 01-31-2012, 09:13 PM
Just finished replaying through Mass Effect and am working on a re-playthrough of Mass Effect 2 and all of its DLC that I hope, with my work schedule, will last right up until Mass Effect 3 comes out.
Old 01-31-2012, 10:49 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyler_Durden_208 View Post
Just finished replaying through Mass Effect and am working on a re-playthrough of Mass Effect 2 and all of its DLC that I hope, with my work schedule, will last right up until Mass Effect 3 comes out.
Yes, Yes, I need to do this as well, thanks for reminding me! Fuck I have too many games to play and not enough time!
Old 01-31-2012, 11:00 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by smok3h View Post
Yes, Yes, I need to do this as well, thanks for reminding me! Fuck I have too many games to play and not enough time!
Heehee, I know that problem well. It killed me to put aside Skyrim and Saints Row: the Third, but between replaying ME1&2, introducing my three year old to the Godzilla series, and a new job, I decided they'd be more fun when I had the time for sandbox games again.
Nevermind I still haven't even played Deus Ex: HR or L.A. Noire or really anything to come out in 2011 besides Dragon Age II (which I still regret wasting time on), Skyrim and Saints Row.
Old 02-01-2012, 02:01 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyler_Durden_208 View Post
Heehee, I know that problem well. It killed me to put aside Skyrim and Saints Row: the Third, but between replaying ME1&2, introducing my three year old to the Godzilla series, and a new job, I decided they'd be more fun when I had the time for sandbox games again.
Nevermind I still haven't even played Deus Ex: HR or L.A. Noire or really anything to come out in 2011 besides Dragon Age II (which I still regret wasting time on), Skyrim and Saints Row.
Haha, sometimes I think I'm the only person in the world who really enjoyed Dragon Age II (except the loading times every time you went into a house or traveled across town was maddening).

and dammit! Saints Row The Third is another game I have to get it! And I still have Rage, Fallout: New Vegas, and BTTF sitting on my shelf unopened.

I'm also at an impasse here trying to decide what I should do about Mass Effect. I own 1 and 2 for PC, but I question my PC's durability. I'm afraid I'll get through ME1 and then halfway through 2 and my computer will take a shit and have to be reformatted. My other option is picking up Mass Effect 2 for PS3 and just starting from there, but that creates two problems 1) I won't have the satisfying feeling of having all my choices from 1 and 2 play out in 3, and 2) I am unsure of how I will like the way the game plays on the console. I'm so use to it on the PC, and all I do is rip heads with my mouse, so I'm worried I won't be able to aim as well with the dual sticks. I don't know, I have to decide quickly though because March is getting near...
Old 02-02-2012, 02:01 AM
Me personally, I'd try and stick to the PC route. It's the same reason I'll never play Mass Effect on PS3 and will stick to my 360. It's not that I think it will suck on PS3 gameplay or graphics wise, it's just that there's never going to be that whole trilogy feeling on PS3. Story is the most important thing in Mass Effect for me, everything else comes second. With that story is the personal feeling involved and sacrificing ME1 to play ME2 and ME3 on PS3 takes away a lot of the personal choices that set up to reverberate throughout the next entries. Mass Effect was conceived as a trilogy and I think they should've brought that whole trilogy to PS3 or not at all. Stupid Microsoft and EA.
Old 02-02-2012, 01:00 PM
Yeah, you raise valid points about the story, which is the main reason why I'll most likely go the PC route. I guess though that there is like some animated comic at the beginning of ME2 on PS3, where the player gets to make some of the major choices from the original game, but still, that's just not the same.
Old 02-06-2012, 02:55 AM
I'm playing Medal Of Honor on PS1. I've only been playing it for two days, and I'm already almost halfway done (it says when you save your game that I'm 41% done.) Easy ass game so far.
Old 02-08-2012, 08:59 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by smok3h View Post
Yeah, you raise valid points about the story, which is the main reason why I'll most likely go the PC route. I guess though that there is like some animated comic at the beginning of ME2 on PS3, where the player gets to make some of the major choices from the original game, but still, that's just not the same.
I'm in the same dilemma. I don't have an Xbox so I have to get Mass Effect 1 for the PC. I would much rather play it on the Playstation however. Once I start the series on the computer I will finish it on the computer because I am a completionist like that.
Old 02-11-2012, 09:41 AM
I just beat Enslaved recently. Holy shit I was not expecting that game to have as good of a story as it did. In my opinion it was up there with Arkham Asylum and Portal 2 for story quality.

Now I am playing FF 13-2. Great game so far.
Old 02-15-2012, 05:58 AM
Playing Silent Hill 4: The Room on my old Xbox
and
Batman: Arkham City on my Xbox 360

Can't wait for the next Xbox system...I can have 3 games active at once