Old 02-01-2012, 08:16 AM
RIP Don Cornelius

Not much to report as the story is developing but it seems Don Cornelius killed himself with a gunshot to the head. He was 75. I haven't heard much about him in the last few years but he was a music icon for such a long time. Shame to go out that way. RIP

http://www.tmz.com/2012/02/01/don-co.../#.TylItvlAIYI
Old 02-01-2012, 10:56 AM
RIP
Old 02-01-2012, 01:40 PM
How Rude! The maid is going to be pissed. And you can forget about reselling that house now. "Yes, this is the room where Donny C blew his head off." I hope it was a celan shot. I remember reading stories about people who did not do it cleanly and lived. Fucked up shit man. I don't like when people take their own lives. No sympathy here, except for the family.
Old 02-01-2012, 05:15 PM
What else can I say? He went out with a BANG!

R.I.P
Old 02-01-2012, 05:39 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Erroneous View Post
How Rude! The maid is going to be pissed. And you can forget about reselling that house now.
They have forensic clean up teams for that. When my stepfather shot himself, he did it in the front yard but they still cleaned up the mess. I saw a special on those clean up teams and if they need to they will rip up carpets, take down wall paper, and bleach the shit out of an area if it is done inside. Better than any maid would. Still though you are right about reselling the house, last thing I want is a ghost playing 70s R&B all night.
Old 02-01-2012, 06:52 PM
RIP

Umm this is really sad that this bloke could not see any way out of this and resorting to killing himself
Old 02-01-2012, 10:05 PM
R.I.P It's always an absolute shame to see anyone go out that way. The man was a legend in the music industry and left a long lasting mark, he will be remembered fondly.
Old 02-02-2012, 07:29 AM
Very sad to hear this.
RIP.
Old 02-02-2012, 08:54 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MovieMaster View Post
They have forensic clean up teams for that. When my stepfather shot himself, he did it in the front yard but they still cleaned up the mess. I saw a special on those clean up teams and if they need to they will rip up carpets, take down wall paper, and bleach the shit out of an area if it is done inside. Better than any maid would. Still though you are right about reselling the house, last thing I want is a ghost playing 70s R&B all night.
WoW! Sorry to hear about your step dad.

I guess they don't cover clean up screws on CSI. Not that I watch that show, but I don't recall anything on the promos about them. Interesting. Thanks.
Old 02-02-2012, 09:43 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Erroneous View Post
WoW! Sorry to hear about your step dad.

I guess they don't cover clean up screws on CSI. Not that I watch that show, but I don't recall anything on the promos about them. Interesting. Thanks.

No worries, he was a selfish bastard for doing it and he had some mental issues going on so it was not exactly a shocker when it happened but did not expect it to happen in the front yard.

Watch Sunshine Cleaning if you haven't seen it. It kind of goes over what they do and how they do it or catch one of those A&E/Discovery Channel specials on the crime scene clean up crews for a more real look at it. An interesting field that pays great and I have actually thought about doing but then I remember how I puke at the smell of a dirty diaper so seeing brains and guts and the related odors they have probably wouldn't work out for me.