Go Back   Movie Fan Central Discussion Forums > Movie Talk! > Celeb Talk/Gossip
MOVIE FAN CENTRAL FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 05-22-2008, 03:37 AM
Buuurn her!
Old 05-22-2008, 05:44 AM
FUCKING WHORE! It's no secret that I hate this bitch. Hope she burns in eternal hell. Yeah, seh'es looking real fine.

SLAG!
Old 05-22-2008, 07:11 PM
Who really give a fuck about a hamster or a rabbit anyway?

Those things have what? Like a lifespan of a month or something?

The day she kills a human, I'll get my torch and go on the hunt.
Old 05-22-2008, 09:51 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scarfather View Post
I like how there's no median between being perfect and killing a bunch of animals.

A+
Can I please live in your world where 6 year olds don't do fucked up things?
Old 05-23-2008, 03:40 AM
6 year olds can be a bit silly but they generally know the difference between right and wrong...as an aunty to 10 kids on or above that age i'm speaking from experience.

my nephew cameron is 6 and a total kamikaze nutjob, but he'd never dream of mistreating an animal in that way. he understands that doing the wrong thing may result in negative/perverse consequences.

it's not just kids being kids...frankly, i think she was over-indulged and also intrigued by mild sadism, and her childhood pets bore the brunt of it.

when i was 6 i was experimenting on my barbies and breaking my own limbs...i never felt compelled to warm my cat up in the microwave or give my dog a refreshing cup of bleach.
Old 05-23-2008, 10:44 AM
She's Angelina Jolie.
She's "purty" and she was only six, so she gets a pass.
That about right?

And for every pass given to someone with these scenarios in their past, there's a John Wayne Gacy out there.
But let me stop overreacting.

The woman who carried a vial of blood around her neck.

Overreacting Rusty.
Shame on me.

A real purty sociopath.
Old 05-23-2008, 11:45 AM
I hated her before (despite her great performance in last year's A MIGHTY HEART), but I hate her even more now! Someone should beat her to death for what she did to that dog!
Old 05-23-2008, 12:56 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Antonio141 View Post
Someone should beat her to death for what she did to that dog!
You've got to be fucking kidding me. She was a child when this happened, she didn't pull a Vick on us. As far as we know, this is all in the past and hasn't happened for 25+ years. Not to mention all the good she does with the UN surely overpowers any minor mishaps she had with a few animals when she was a child. Look, I love animals too, my fiance and I have a dog and cat. But at the same time there is a huge difference between an animal and a human being. Yes, what she did was very wrong, but she was a small girl. It seems to me she has righted her wrongs and moved along to do some very good things in this world. No one should "beat her to death for what she did to that dog." She's a person, it was a canine. There's a major difference.
Old 05-23-2008, 03:14 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by RustyRazor View Post
She's Angelina Jolie.
She's "purty" and she was only six, so she gets a pass.
That about right?
I don't find her that attractive. That doesn't change the fact that she was just six. Try harder.
Old 05-23-2008, 04:24 PM
I still find it amazing that people think she beat a dog to death...

You people really should educate yourselves on the situation and watch the video... This thread should be flaming the reporter that though he/she would get away with making out Angelina said she beat up a dog, when she says nothing of the sort...
Old 05-24-2008, 05:34 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by LordSimen View Post
I don't find her that attractive. That doesn't change the fact that she was just six. Try harder.
Being 6 isn't a "get out of jail free" card.

If you knew anything about child development you'd know that the vast majority of 6 year olds have a fully functional moral compass and KNOW the difference between right and wrong.

It's likely she knew there was a possibility the animal could be hurt in some way but carried on regardless, through sheer curiosity and also because as she admits herself she's NOT an animal person...probably never was.

The whole shebang is hardly crime of the century stuff...but I don't think she should bring any animals into her home in the near future...she obviously finds them a nuisance above all else and doesn't seem to value their wellbeing.

I'm only referring to the stuff she admits to on the film by the way. The incident with the dog is far from clear.
Old 05-26-2008, 05:22 AM
The only thing I don't understand is why she would even talk about it. It's just sad.
Old 05-29-2008, 06:20 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BanksIsDaFuture View Post

Those things have what? Like a lifespan of a month or something?

The day she kills a human, I'll get my torch and go on the hunt.
No, well-taken care of rabbits can have a life span of ten years or more. Have no clue on a hamster. The life span of the abused animal shouldn't be the point anyway.
Old 05-29-2008, 07:13 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BanksIsDaFuture View Post
I do. And I'm pretty sure that if you were one of the above, that you'd be touched by such sentiment as displayed by the likes of individuals such as yourself. All life is precious. Remember, the animals have just as much right to this planet as you do. The last thing they deserve is to be treated as such. Particularly by a Dumbass Slag such as Jolie. I absolutely detest any animal abuse/cruelty. It's completely unnecessary, and I detest those that are resonsible even more so. Fuck Jolie! I hate her. Always have.
Old 05-29-2008, 03:16 PM
I do agree that it's messed up, but she was six! We've heard this argument, but still. When you're six, you don't know that taking your hamster in the shower would kill it. It's not like she turned on the shower then chucked the hamster in and ran away.
Old 05-29-2008, 09:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by God of War View Post
I do. And I'm pretty sure that if you were one of the above, that you'd be touched by such sentiment as displayed by the likes of individuals such as yourself. All life is precious. Remember, the animals have just as much right to this planet as you do. The last thing they deserve is to be treated as such. Particularly by a Dumbass Slag such as Jolie. I absolutely detest any animal abuse/cruelty. It's completely unnecessary, and I detest those that are resonsible even more so. Fuck Jolie! I hate her. Always have.
If you ran for President, I'd vote for you...
Old 05-31-2008, 05:58 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by JJFlamingo View Post
If you ran for President, I'd vote for you...
I hear that it's not all that it's cracked up to be, dude.

Last edited by God of War; 05-31-2008 at 06:01 AM..
Old 05-31-2008, 07:34 AM
Alright God Of War, let's live in this make believe world of yours where we toss 6 year olds in jail for things they don't even understand as well as an adult does.

Yeah. That makes sense.
Old 05-31-2008, 01:34 PM
Quote:
Alright God Of War, let's live in this make believe world of yours where we toss 6 year olds in jail for things they don't even understand as well as an adult does.

Yeah. That makes sense.
We don't toss em in jail. We toss em in looney bins for kids...
Old 06-06-2008, 09:15 PM
Angelina Jolie just stopped being hot to me. Fuck her, I think when I go home I may just throw out my Tomb Raider flicks, along with Original Sin (which is a movie I really liked)... She's fucking insane, and even less attractive or likable with all the kids she's popping out and adopting.

Stupid cunt.
Old 06-06-2008, 09:30 PM
How do you guys know that this story is even real? 90% of most shit that is said about her or quoted from her is complete bullshit. I don't believe this for a second and even if she did, who gives a fuck? We all do fucked up shit when we're young.
Old 06-07-2008, 05:04 PM
Elder in case you didn't notice a video of Angelina Jolie talking about what she did was posted in this thread.

About Angelina, it's well known about her being fucked up in the past and such but I wouldn't jump on this 'she sucks' bandwagon so fast because she's actually trying to settle down and do something worthwhile rather than continue down the shitty path she was taking before. Maybe it's just me but I think that she's a better person for accepting all the fucked up stuff she did and trying to make sure she doesn't do it again.
Old 06-07-2008, 05:13 PM
Quote:
Am I correct in assuming you don't wear any leather, don't consume any meat, and don't consume any products that involved the use of animals at any step of the way? Don't support meat selling establishments, don't support hunting, etcetera?
Old 06-07-2008, 05:22 PM
I want to see a show of hands, who here at Joblo.com has dramatically improved the life of poor children by adopting one of them and giving him/her a life of comfort, an education, and opportunities?

Meanwhile, those other children that don't get that opportunity grow up and get a sweet slave wage job at some shit factory where they make a bunch of clothes that you all proudly wear.

Show of hands, who here doesn't purchase anything by any company that abuses actual human beings?

And you're outraged about beating an animal? This outrage would be believable if the benefits you reap from your capitalist society weren't at the expense of the world you've chosen to ignore exists. But no, let's get outraged over THE CELEBRITY.
Old 06-07-2008, 06:34 PM
I think there's more than enough outrage to go around.

If I had buckets of money I'd adopt. I'd adopt the ugleist motherfucker from the poorest country.
Old 06-07-2008, 06:44 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Preston_79 View Post
I think there's more than enough outrage to go around.

If I had buckets of money I'd adopt. I'd adopt the ugleist motherfucker from the poorest country.
I wouldn't... I'd adopt the next Lebron James from southern Kenya
Old 06-07-2008, 08:30 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnLocke2342 View Post
I wouldn't... I'd adopt the next Lebron James from southern Kenya

Oh, now that's thinking. You're making an investment. The good samaritan thing will pay dividends till he's old enough to sign that million dollar contract. It's a win win for everyone.

I'd kill with the ladies if I took a little black baby to the park. I'd give him a father figure and he'd, without even trying, make me way cooler than I was before.
Old 06-08-2008, 03:08 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Heart Collector View Post
Am I correct in assuming you don't wear any leather, don't consume any meat, and don't consume any products that involved the use of animals at any step of the way? Don't support meat selling establishments, don't support hunting, etcetera?
I'm not into bondage. I'm a vegetarian. And Yes, I dont support any of that other stuff. Also perfume testing on animals is very cruel and unnecessary. And all for the sake of slags like Jolie, so she and others can attempt to look good.

Oh, and when Jolie does all that adopting etc shit .She's doing it to make hersefl look good in the eye of the public. She's after bro wnie points .
Old 06-08-2008, 07:46 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by someguy View Post
Elder in case you didn't notice a video of Angelina Jolie talking about what she did was posted in this thread.
Whoops. Thanks dude!

Oh well, she's still the hottest woman on the planet.
Old 06-08-2008, 03:22 PM
Quote:
Oh, and when Jolie does all that adopting etc shit .She's doing it to make hersefl look good in the eye of the public. She's after bro wnie points .
Oh give me a break. She's adopting children from third world countries because she wants to give them a good home, and she loves children. She is making the world a better place by adopting children who desperately need it. She has the money to make a difference, and she's doing it. There is nothing more admirable than that.
Old 02-24-2012, 12:22 AM
Sorry for the large Bump.

Quote:
Yeah. That makes sense.
The world doesn't make sense, so, you're point (if that's what you call it), is MOOT.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaw2929 View Post
Fuck her

She's fucking insane

Stupid cunt.
Word x 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moviefan1234 View Post
Oh give me a break. She's adopting children from third world countries because she wants to give them a good home, and she loves children. She is making the world a better place by adopting children who desperately need it. She has the money to make a difference, and she's doing it. There is nothing more admirable than that.
And that is exactly what she wants you and countless other people to believe. So, no. You gimme a break. AJ is stupid cunt on any given day of the week. She adopts children. Yes. Great (really). She only has about 2 billion to go. Think she can make it with those figures poking at her bank balance? Of course she can. Plus the fact she has her own children (if you can find them in the crowd). Oh, AJ, you are the simply the best. We all love you because that's what you want. All hail, dumb bitch. If I go out and adopt a dozen homeless children, do I get my mug spread across the globe? NO. Like I said eons ago, she may adopt these poor unfortunate kids. That's great. I am happy they have a home etc. But the big side product is that AJ gets an even more bloated head than ever before. Fuck her (not).

I really don't care if anybody agrees with me, or anything. I just want to bitch about AJ. Haha...
Plus let's not forget that her bloated self-reputation is almost catching up to her bloated lips. Man, you could use them as a life preserver.

Last edited by God of War; 02-24-2012 at 12:48 AM..
Old 02-24-2012, 02:29 AM
Quote:
I really don't care if anybody agrees with me, or anything. I just want to bitch about AJ.
Hey! What the fuck did Hakari did to you to get so much anger and hatred!

Old 02-24-2012, 03:04 AM
Quote:
Sorry for the large Bump.

The world doesn't make sense, so, you're point (if that's what you call it), is MOOT.

Word x 3

And that is exactly what she wants you and countless other people to believe. So, no. You gimme a break. AJ is stupid cunt on any given day of the week. She adopts children. Yes. Great (really). She only has about 2 billion to go. Think she can make it with those figures poking at her bank balance? Of course she can. Plus the fact she has her own children (if you can find them in the crowd). Oh, AJ, you are the simply the best. We all love you because that's what you want. All hail, dumb bitch. If I go out and adopt a dozen homeless children, do I get my mug spread across the globe? NO. Like I said eons ago, she may adopt these poor unfortunate kids. That's great. I am happy they have a home etc. But the big side product is that AJ gets an even more bloated head than ever before. Fuck her (not).

I really don't care if anybody agrees with me, or anything. I just want to bitch about AJ. Haha...
Plus let's not forget that her bloated self-reputation is almost catching up to her bloated lips. Man, you could use them as a life preserver.
Dude, this thread is four years old. You need to focus more on providing class threads such as The 29 Greatest Thong Scenes In Cinema History.
Old 02-27-2012, 04:56 AM
Children should not be allowed to own a pet, not even a relatively easy pet to care for such as a goldfish. The responsibility should be tied to the parents.

However, 6 year old Angelina is responsible for sadism toward those pets, and she should've been sent to a young offenders prison.

Considering her blasť attitude toward this I hope she never owns pets again.
Old 02-27-2012, 05:13 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SS-Block View Post
However, 6 year old Angelina is responsible for sadism toward those pets, and she should've been sent to a young offenders prison.
She can do her time now that she's old enough, and gaunt enough. Big louver-lipped cow.
Old 02-27-2012, 08:52 AM
Let's see:

"She was too young to know what she was doing, so leave her alone."
OR
"Killing a living creature is wrong and punishable no matter what the age."

If you don't think it's a big deal that a big lipped broad who carried a vial of blood around her neck and kissed her brother on the mouth for all the world to see had homicidal tendencies at a young age, then I'd say "damn, really?".

She's obviously developed into a well adjusted, man stealing, non acting, uses her looks aka big ass lips and bony ass body talents moppet.

You stay classy, Angelina.