Go Back   Movie Fan Central Discussion Forums > Movie Talk! > Celeb Talk/Gossip
MOVIE FAN CENTRAL FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #161  
Old 03-27-2012, 09:48 PM
Reply With Quote
  #162  
Old 03-27-2012, 11:00 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by adamjohnson View Post
If true, it's nauseating to know a piece of fucking shit like that, is in serious contention as potential presidential nominee.
Reply With Quote
  #163  
Old 03-27-2012, 11:03 PM
I have this old bag who lives next door to me. She is some sort of self-appointed neighbourhood FBI agent. Anything anybody does in our street is her business and in turn it is her duty to run about informing everybody.

Her recent dectective skills include catching me drunk and doing a quick nudie run to the cloths line to grab a fresh pair of jocks after a shower. Even though I know she loved it, everbody in the street had to be informed and she demanded something need to be done about me. That right lovable ME!

Now, about 2years ago nobody who lived in our street got along, everybody was fighting and bitching, if this had happened I would have been tied up and and whipped.

After reporting my nude dash (if I'm honest it was more like a nude stroll, stop and pad the dog followed by a careful analisis of my clean undie options before selection) to the neighours their reaction was 50% had a laugh, 40% did not care and the other 10% don't talk to her anymore - They got a letter.

I had a point about the people like Rick Santorum and Officer Gossip next door but I've lost it in my story somewhere. However I typed all that so I'm posting it anyway.

Last edited by viking; 03-27-2012 at 11:06 PM..
Reply With Quote
  #164  
Old 03-28-2012, 02:35 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by viking View Post
I have this old bag who lives next door to me. She is some sort of self-appointed neighbourhood FBI agent. Anything anybody does in our street is her business and in turn it is her duty to run about informing everybody.

Her recent dectective skills include catching me drunk and doing a quick nudie run to the cloths line to grab a fresh pair of jocks after a shower. Even though I know she loved it, everbody in the street had to be informed and she demanded something need to be done about me. That right lovable ME!

Now, about 2years ago nobody who lived in our street got along, everybody was fighting and bitching, if this had happened I would have been tied up and and whipped.

After reporting my nude dash (if I'm honest it was more like a nude stroll, stop and pad the dog followed by a careful analisis of my clean undie options before selection) to the neighours their reaction was 50% had a laugh, 40% did not care and the other 10% don't talk to her anymore - They got a letter.

I had a point about the people like Rick Santorum and Officer Gossip next door but I've lost it in my story somewhere. However I typed all that so I'm posting it anyway.

One of the best posts I've read on these forums.
Reply With Quote
  #165  
Old 03-28-2012, 03:58 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by adamjohnson View Post
Please tell me that that is some kind of joke and NOT a direct quote from Santorum?
Reply With Quote
  #166  
Old 03-28-2012, 04:02 AM
It really is funny...

how people are branding this as hate speech. Hate speech incites violence, I didn't see him saying "kill all the...etc". Yes he is entitled to his opinion, and you to yours, but accusing him of being homosexual is libel, please stop. So the guy doesn't like homosexuals, so what. I don't like the flamboyant ones, dude, you're a dude, be a dude. I love lesbians, esp ugly ones, they leave more hot chicks for the rest of us guys. I love Gay dudes, they are good looking fellas, they make good looking girls accept average guys more. I get uncomfortable with gay dudes making lewd comments, but i guess that's how chicks feel when we make lewd comments about them, that's ok i guess. Legally, marriage is defined as "the union of one man and one woman to the exclusion of all others for life", so yeah, gay marriage is wrong, legally and i'm against it, until they change the definition to "one person to another person", then I'll be fine with it. Hell, I'll welcome it, then they'll probably feel as miserable as the straight couples, and the more we have in common the faster people's ideals will change.
Without some sort of moral code civilization would have been worse off, so the morality of the day is necessary, back then (ad312ish) the moral politic was embrace Christianity, the empire will survive. Today its embrace homosexuality, lets get tolerant, i'm for that, then we'll be able to call dumb ass straight people fags, and that would be awesome. Because calling people bundles of sticks or cigarettes is so much fun. Tomorrow (after we all start accepting gays) the moral politic will be suicide and the right to die, and hey we'll all jump on that band wagon, because the arguments would be co compelling. And the day after that it would be postpartum or late term abortions (meaning you could legally kill your kids after birth). And by then, good ole KC here would be able to kill his gay kid and we'd have to watch, because we didn't draw a line somewhere. Don't be a suicide club, don't like homosexuality, because what we need is more kids, right?
Hahahaha, I just trolled everyone, good luck tearing me a new one, because i dont really give a shit what you think, because i am entitled to my opinion.
Reply With Quote
  #167  
Old 03-28-2012, 05:27 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ilovemovies View Post
Please tell me that that is some kind of joke and NOT a direct quote from Santorum?
http://www.snopes.com/politics/santorum/taliban.asp
Reply With Quote
  #168  
Old 03-28-2012, 06:49 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ilovemovies View Post
Please tell me that that is some kind of joke and NOT a direct quote from Santorum?
Some people believe anything they see on the internets.
Reply With Quote
  #169  
Old 03-28-2012, 08:55 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by muveadict2 View Post
how people are branding this as hate speech. Hate speech incites violence, I didn't see him saying "kill all the...etc". Yes he is entitled to his opinion, and you to yours, but accusing him of being homosexual is libel, please stop. So the guy doesn't like homosexuals, so what. I don't like the flamboyant ones, dude, you're a dude, be a dude. I love lesbians, esp ugly ones, they leave more hot chicks for the rest of us guys. I love Gay dudes, they are good looking fellas, they make good looking girls accept average guys more. I get uncomfortable with gay dudes making lewd comments, but i guess that's how chicks feel when we make lewd comments about them, that's ok i guess. Legally, marriage is defined as "the union of one man and one woman to the exclusion of all others for life", so yeah, gay marriage is wrong, legally and i'm against it, until they change the definition to "one person to another person", then I'll be fine with it. Hell, I'll welcome it, then they'll probably feel as miserable as the straight couples, and the more we have in common the faster people's ideals will change.
Without some sort of moral code civilization would have been worse off, so the morality of the day is necessary, back then (ad312ish) the moral politic was embrace Christianity, the empire will survive. Today its embrace homosexuality, lets get tolerant, i'm for that, then we'll be able to call dumb ass straight people fags, and that would be awesome. Because calling people bundles of sticks or cigarettes is so much fun. Tomorrow (after we all start accepting gays) the moral politic will be suicide and the right to die, and hey we'll all jump on that band wagon, because the arguments would be co compelling. And the day after that it would be postpartum or late term abortions (meaning you could legally kill your kids after birth). And by then, good ole KC here would be able to kill his gay kid and we'd have to watch, because we didn't draw a line somewhere. Don't be a suicide club, don't like homosexuality, because what we need is more kids, right?
Hahahaha, I just trolled everyone, good luck tearing me a new one, because i dont really give a shit what you think, because i am entitled to my opinion.
Reply With Quote
  #170  
Old 03-28-2012, 09:19 AM
Who let the 10 year olds post on this forum?
Reply With Quote
  #171  
Old 03-28-2012, 10:13 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MovieMaster View Post
Some people believe anything they see on the internets.
No, it's not a direct quote. Instead, it's merely an exaggeration of things he's already said. Like this.

"2. “If the Supreme Court says that you have the right to consensual [gay] sex within your home, then you have the right to bigamy, you have the right to polygamy, you have the right to incest, you have the right to adultery. You have the right to anything… In every society, the definition of marriage has not ever to my knowledge included homosexuality. That’s not to pick on homosexuality. It’s not, you know, man on child, man on dog, or whatever the case may be. It is one thing.”
- Speaking to the Associated Press, April 2003"

and this

"“You can say I’m a hater. But I would argue I’m a lover. I’m a lover of traditional families and of the right of children to have a mother and father… I would argue that the future of America hangs in the balance, because the future of the family hangs in the balance. Isn’t that the ultimate homeland security, standing up and defending marriage?”
- Quoted in the Pittsburgh Post-Gazette, July 2004"

and this

"8. “This is common sense. This is nature, and what we’re trying to do is defy nature because a certain group of people want to be affirmed by society.”
- In an interview with CNS, 2011 (excerpted here)"

He's a bigot. And it's pretty plain and pretty simple.

He scares me, okay? Like, really. He wouldn't just want to make gay marriage illegal on a federal level, he would want to make being gay itself illegal. And that's just one step from what's going on in Uganda.

And why does he think these things? His fucking religion told him. He thinks it's right but it's not. Why can't he have such conviction towards stopping war - I'm pretty sure "not killing people" is a pretty core principal of the Bible. But no, he wants to restrict rights of people he doesnt like, despite a very clear separation of church and state.

I dont like rednecks. But I'm not trying to find ways in my religion to have them stripped of rights because of it. And I'm certainly not declaring that their lifestyle is morally corrupt and could bring down the very fiber of a nation.

Last edited by adamjohnson; 03-28-2012 at 10:22 AM..
Reply With Quote
  #172  
Old 03-28-2012, 10:21 AM
Wait a sec, did he really just compare homosexuality with pedophilia in that first quote?
Reply With Quote
  #173  
Old 03-28-2012, 10:25 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ilovemovies View Post
Wait a sec, did he really just compare homosexuality with pedophilia in that first quote?
Yes, he did. Also beastiality. And he's not the first.
Reply With Quote
  #174  
Old 03-28-2012, 12:33 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by adamjohnson View Post
Yes, he did. Also beastiality. And he's not the first.
No, he clearly stated that homosexuality was not pedophilia or bestiality.
Reply With Quote
  #175  
Old 03-28-2012, 01:02 PM
In the quotes afforded santorum only insisted that allowing gay marriage would absolutely mean allowing bigamy, polygamy, incest and adultery.

I disagree with him on a lot of things - talk about nature, talk about god, but I appreciate him as a political figure for being so upfront about his intentions. He isn't being sneaky with us. He isn't trying to trick people. He wants to fight for values of family I don't have, and he wants to put out people who he views as a threat to the traditional family. He's dangerous to personal freedom, but wanting to go on a crusade against hardcore pornography isn't the most egregious thing in the world. What concerns me most about people like santorum is how they view their fellows. They often come from a perspective rooting us in shame and guilt and sin, which is why they have this idea that just because we have a personal freedom means we will exercise that personal freedom without restraint.
Reply With Quote
  #176  
Old 03-28-2012, 01:42 PM
For the record, I do not like Santorum. Then again there isn't a single Republican I would vote for this election. As a registered Republican I can honestly say we would be better off just sticking with Obama and starting over in another 4 years.
Reply With Quote
  #177  
Old 03-28-2012, 02:28 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vong View Post
Who let the 10 year olds post on this forum?
Hmph, I've been posting here for years!
Reply With Quote
  #178  
Old 03-28-2012, 07:25 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by adamjohnson View Post
No, it's not a direct quote. Instead, it's merely an exaggeration of things he's already said. Like this.

"2. “If the Supreme Court says that you have the right to consensual [gay] sex within your home, then you have the right to bigamy, you have the right to polygamy, you have the right to incest, you have the right to adultery. You have the right to anything… In every society, the definition of marriage has not ever to my knowledge included homosexuality. That’s not to pick on homosexuality. It’s not, you know, man on child, man on dog, or whatever the case may be. It is one thing.”
- Speaking to the Associated Press, April 2003"

and this

"“You can say I’m a hater. But I would argue I’m a lover. I’m a lover of traditional families and of the right of children to have a mother and father… I would argue that the future of America hangs in the balance, because the future of the family hangs in the balance. Isn’t that the ultimate homeland security, standing up and defending marriage?”
- Quoted in the Pittsburgh Post-Gazette, July 2004"

and this

"8. “This is common sense. This is nature, and what we’re trying to do is defy nature because a certain group of people want to be affirmed by society.”
- In an interview with CNS, 2011 (excerpted here)"

He's a bigot. And it's pretty plain and pretty simple.

He scares me, okay? Like, really. He wouldn't just want to make gay marriage illegal on a federal level, he would want to make being gay itself illegal. And that's just one step from what's going on in Uganda.

And why does he think these things? His fucking religion told him. He thinks it's right but it's not. Why can't he have such conviction towards stopping war - I'm pretty sure "not killing people" is a pretty core principal of the Bible. But no, he wants to restrict rights of people he doesnt like, despite a very clear separation of church and state.

I dont like rednecks. But I'm not trying to find ways in my religion to have them stripped of rights because of it. And I'm certainly not declaring that their lifestyle is morally corrupt and could bring down the very fiber of a nation.
Always with the most sensible/logical posts, that are pretty much inarguable. Thanks Adam.
Reply With Quote
  #179  
Old 03-28-2012, 08:38 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jaw2929 View Post
Always with the most sensible/logical posts, that are pretty much inarguable. Thanks Adam.

You have something on your nose sir.
Reply With Quote
  #180  
Old 03-28-2012, 09:17 PM
FYI, an article about Kirk Cameron begin a bigot, written by a homosexual.

http://gawker.com/5897145/kirk-camer...grims-clothing

Random excerpts.

Quote:
When I think teen suicide in 2012, I think of gay and gay-perceived kids who are told that they and their potential relationships are worthless, unnatural, detrimental and ultimately destructive to civilization by people whose opinions are supported by their selective readings of their Bibles. People like Kirk Cameron.

Last edited by adamjohnson; 03-28-2012 at 09:20 PM..
Reply With Quote
  #181  
Old 03-28-2012, 09:21 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MovieMaster View Post
You have something on your nose sir.
I could say the same about you and your "god".
Reply With Quote
  #182  
Old 03-28-2012, 09:46 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jaw2929 View Post
I could say the same about you and your "god".


Yea because when God posts here I do go behind every one of his posts and tell Him how awesome it is.

Last edited by MovieMaster; 03-28-2012 at 09:52 PM..
Reply With Quote
  #183  
Old 03-28-2012, 09:51 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by adamjohnson View Post
FYI, an article about Kirk Cameron begin a bigot, written by a homosexual.

So an article on Kirk Cameron written by someone who doesn't like Kirk Cameron. I don't see this being a fair and balanced article and after reading it I can confirm that it might just be a tad bit biased against him........
Reply With Quote
  #184  
Old 03-28-2012, 10:06 PM
Is there even a fair and balanced article written about Kirk Cameron?
Reply With Quote
  #185  
Old 03-28-2012, 10:06 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MovieMaster View Post
So an article on Kirk Cameron written by someone who doesn't like Kirk Cameron. I don't see this being a fair and balanced article and after reading it I can confirm that it might just be a tad bit biased against him........
Of course it is. I wanted you to see a snippet of what that group thinks and feels like.

As it also says in the article, Cameron preaches his biblical nonsense, illustrating that Christian beliefs were how this country was meant to be run.

Quote:
and the notion of liberty is meant to describe standards dictated by Christianity, as opposed to religious freedom. (During a trip to D.C., an unidentified man tells Cameron, "We can't put our confidence in pure democracy.") Never is slavery mentioned as integral to the foundation of the supposed fallen greatness of our country. Of course it isn't.
Of course it isn't, because he would be called a racist and would be one. IMAGINE if, instead of promoting homophobia and hate-mongering, he went out there to preach about how black people are to blame for the problems of this country, and they shouldn't be allowed to vote, marry and that should be ashamed of themselves for what they are, they should pray the black away, defy who they are and live a confused, tormented life full of regret.

I mean, IMAGINE the shit that would go down.

That's exactly what's happening, except it's not black people, it's not minorities of any kind, it's certainly not women - it's gay people. Singled out, humiliated, even straight up murdered - just for being who they are.

It's wrong. And it's plain and simple.

And there is only one single reason why it is happening AT ALL and it's because of the christian faith. It's because of what that damn book says. A book that says a hundred other horrible things that no one in their right mind would ever agree with it's so horrible.

But this they do. It's just for whatever reason, certain groups of people just have to have someone to hate.

So you're going to say, crazy people will murder people no matter what. If its not because they're gay, they'll find another reason. And that's probably true. But that doesnt mean we cant REMOVE one of the reasons to begin with.

Last edited by adamjohnson; 03-28-2012 at 10:10 PM..
Reply With Quote
  #186  
Old 03-28-2012, 10:18 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by adamjohnson View Post
Of course it is. I wanted you to see a snippet of what that group thinks and feels like.
Ahh. Gotcha. I already know how they feel though. My brother is gay. Came out around 91-92 I think. We talked about Kirk a couple of years ago while he was in town filming Fireproof with Sherwood Baptist Church.

From what I gathered, the gay community doesn't give a shit about him and thinks he is pretty much a joke. Still though, very do-able to those who grew up watching him on tv and had the teen beat posters of him.
Reply With Quote
  #187  
Old 03-28-2012, 10:26 PM
Even though I started this thread, I'm stunned it has gotten to 5 pages, especially since what has some people worked up was because of something said by Kirk Cameron, of all people.
Reply With Quote
  #188  
Old 03-28-2012, 10:27 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Matchbox225 View Post
Even though I started this thread, I'm stunned it has gotten to 5 pages, especially since what has some people worked up was because of something said by Kirk Cameron, of all people.

It's a bigger problem than Kirk, though. Basically the entire Republican party feels the same way. .
Reply With Quote
  #189  
Old 03-28-2012, 10:32 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by adamjohnson View Post
It's a bigger problem than Kirk, though. Basically the entire Republican party feels the same way. .
I understand that, but I don't take Kirk Cameron seriously. That's where the surprise comes from.

The one's who worry me a lot more are the polititians who share those views, not former sitcom stars like Cameron.
Reply With Quote
  #190  
Old 03-28-2012, 10:33 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by adamjohnson View Post
But that doesnt mean we cant REMOVE one of the reasons to begin with.
If that is the case, where do you stop? At what point does your world become Equilibrium? I mean after religion you would need to start on something else, so what's next? Who gets to decide what we are allowed to do, feel, see, hear, taste, etc?


As far as what you mentioned on the issue versus say, slavery. Well every generation or so there is going to be a group of some minority that want equality. Just as you pointed out, it started with slavery, then women's rights, then onto segregation and now homosexuality. It should be no surprise that there are nay-sayers because, like with every uprising it is going to be met with backlash. You can not blame people for asking questions like, well whats next? What minority group that is shunned is going to want equality? Will it be pedophiles? Will it be some other thing I am not even aware of? Who knows.

Now don't misread my comments (as you did with Santorum) and think I am equating the two. I am just pointing out that in 40-50 years after this whole gay rights issue has been cleared up, there will be something else to come along and demand the same things that everyone else is getting. Maybe you don't realize it but pedophilia will probably be that next thing and that generation will have people just like yourself protesting and crying and all upset over why people dont like pedophiles and why cant a 40 yr old marry a 12 yr old.


There will always be some imaginary line drawn and some group will want to cross that line.

I only mention pedophilia, not to compare it or suggest it is in anyway like homosexuality, but with groups like the ACLU who have no issue defending and supporting pedophiles it will probably be the next thing to come up. Just as they supported gay rights, they support pedophiles as well.
Reply With Quote
  #191  
Old 03-28-2012, 10:35 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by adamjohnson View Post
Basically the entire Republican party feels the same way. .

Incorrect.
Reply With Quote
  #192  
Old 03-28-2012, 10:35 PM







For levity.

Last edited by adamjohnson; 03-28-2012 at 10:48 PM..
Reply With Quote
  #193  
Old 03-28-2012, 10:47 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MovieMaster View Post
If that is the case, where do you stop? At what point does your world become Equilibrium? I mean after religion you would need to start on something else, so what's next? Who gets to decide what we are allowed to do, feel, see, hear, taste, etc?


As far as what you mentioned on the issue versus say, slavery. Well every generation or so there is going to be a group of some minority that want equality. Just as you pointed out, it started with slavery, then women's rights, then onto segregation and now homosexuality. It should be no surprise that there are nay-sayers because, like with every uprising it is going to be met with backlash. You can not blame people for asking questions like, well whats next? What minority group that is shunned is going to want equality? Will it be pedophiles? Will it be some other thing I am not even aware of? Who knows.

Now don't misread my comments (as you did with Santorum) and think I am equating the two. I am just pointing out that in 40-50 years after this whole gay rights issue has been cleared up, there will be something else to come along and demand the same things that everyone else is getting. Maybe you don't realize it but pedophilia will probably be that next thing and that generation will have people just like yourself protesting and crying and all upset over why people dont like pedophiles and why cant a 40 yr old marry a 12 yr old.


There will always be some imaginary line drawn and some group will want to cross that line.

I only mention pedophilia, not to compare it or suggest it is in anyway like homosexuality, but with groups like the ACLU who have no issue defending and supporting pedophiles it will probably be the next thing to come up. Just as they supported gay rights, they support pedophiles as well.
I honestly dont even know where to begin with this it's so amazingly intolerant.

You say you;re not comparing homosexuality to pedophilia. Yet, you basically suggest that it's only one step removed from homosexuality. That they're the "next step" despite any number of possible alternatives. Because you're affiliating one perversion with another thing that you think is a perversion.
Reply With Quote
  #194  
Old 03-28-2012, 10:53 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by adamjohnson View Post
I honestly dont even know where to begin with this it's so amazingly intolerant.

You say you;re not comparing homosexuality to pedophilia. Yet, you basically suggest that it's only one step removed from homosexuality. That they're the "next step" despite any number of possible alternatives. Because you're affiliating one perversion with another thing that you think is a perversion.

Where did I say being gay was a perversion?

As I mentioned, I only brought up pedophilia because it is the next big cause that the ACLU is pushing, just as they did with gay rights. Is there another cause I am not aware of being pushed so its members can have equality?

It is liberals like yourself that make a conversation hard to maintain because you take a statement that is clearly not insulting and try to turn it into me being the next hitler. You can not counter my argument so you have no choice but to try and make the person making the statement look bad.

Besides gay/transgender rights, I am not aware of anything else being supported by groups like the ACLU besides pedophile rights. So again correct me if I am wrong but I don't think you can. Check their records yourself and let me know. I know they push for immigration rights but that is apples to oranges so dont bring that up.
Reply With Quote
  #195  
Old 03-28-2012, 11:02 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MovieMaster View Post

It is liberals like yourself that make a conversation hard to maintain because you take a statement that is clearly not insulting and try to turn it into me being the next hitler. You can not counter my argument so you have no choice but to try and make the person making the statement look bad.

.
If being intolerant makes you look bad then I guess I'm out of luck.
Reply With Quote
  #196  
Old 03-28-2012, 11:07 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MovieMaster View Post
Where did I say being gay was a perversion?

As I mentioned, I only brought up pedophilia because it is the next big cause that the ACLU is pushing, just as they did with gay rights. Is there another cause I am not aware of being pushed so its members can have equality?

It is liberals like yourself that make a conversation hard to maintain because you take a statement that is clearly not insulting and try to turn it into me being the next hitler. You can not counter my argument so you have no choice but to try and make the person making the statement look bad.

Besides gay/transgender rights, I am not aware of anything else being supported by groups like the ACLU besides pedophile rights. So again correct me if I am wrong but I don't think you can. Check their records yourself and let me know. I know they push for immigration rights but that is apples to oranges so dont bring that up.
You know what should be next?

REAL equality.

REAL separation of church and state.

And REAL Human Rights.

The very act of Pedophilia is illegal, but a pedophiliac can still marry someone they love, as long as they're of legal age. And since it's 14 in Idaho and a few other places, Im sure they do.

But a gay person still cant marry someone they love, legal age or no.

Transgender rights wil be next. Then Immigration rights. Then, hopefully, Love-Bot rights.

Pedophilia will and always will be illegal. For a fucking reason.
Reply With Quote
  #197  
Old 03-28-2012, 11:07 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by viking View Post
I have this old bag who lives next door to me. She is some sort of self-appointed neighbourhood FBI agent. Anything anybody does in our street is her business and in turn it is her duty to run about informing everybody.

Her recent dectective skills include catching me drunk and doing a quick nudie run to the cloths line to grab a fresh pair of jocks after a shower. Even though I know she loved it, everbody in the street had to be informed and she demanded something need to be done about me. That right lovable ME!

Now, about 2years ago nobody who lived in our street got along, everybody was fighting and bitching, if this had happened I would have been tied up and and whipped.

After reporting my nude dash (if I'm honest it was more like a nude stroll, stop and pad the dog followed by a careful analisis of my clean undie options before selection) to the neighours their reaction was 50% had a laugh, 40% did not care and the other 10% don't talk to her anymore - They got a letter.

I had a point about the people like Rick Santorum and Officer Gossip next door but I've lost it in my story somewhere. However I typed all that so I'm posting it anyway.
Just want to say sorry for posting my rum induced ramblings in a thread that has a serious topic and discussion going.

Believe me the hangover I copped is punishment enough, just ask my neighbour.
Reply With Quote
  #198  
Old 03-28-2012, 11:08 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by adamjohnson View Post
If being intolerant makes you look bad then I guess I'm out of luck.
I was curious when you would go back to your typical, sarcastic responses. You lasted longer than I thought so congrats on that. Too bad you only proved my point on what I said about you though.
Reply With Quote
  #199  
Old 03-28-2012, 11:12 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by adamjohnson View Post
Pedophilia will and always will be illegal. For a fucking reason.

You say that now, just like years ago they said blacks couldnt and would never eat at the same restaurants or use the same restrooms because it was the law, and how women suffrage rights wouldnt happen because it was the law, and slavery wouldnt end because it was the law.
Reply With Quote
  #200  
Old 03-28-2012, 11:15 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MovieMaster View Post
You say that now, just like years ago they said blacks couldnt and would never eat at the same restaurants or use the same restrooms because it was the law, and how women suffrage rights wouldnt happen because it was the law, and slavery wouldnt end because it was the law.
But Im sure you can at least comprehend the difference between an unjust law and a just one.

Are you arguing FOR pedophilia being legalized now or just using an illegal act in comparison with another - being gay - which is NOT illegal at all?

Remember, being gay is still legal. At least for now.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump