Old 05-23-2011, 10:57 PM
Evidently, the topic starter saw the below video and it made him uncomfortable:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B1QhQN5To5s
Old 05-23-2011, 11:51 PM
it doesn't matter whether he is a gay or not. everyone has his right to seek his true love, whether that one is a female or a male. as long as his song is good, i will always love him.
ps. i love his cry me a river
Old 05-24-2011, 02:29 AM
Sometimes certain questions plague us like, "What was the name of that song played during the end credits of that movie where Johnny Depp and Jerry Lewis played Eskimos in the final scene?"

We must undertake quests to find these answers. For trivia related things, it is often a good idea to seek help on these boards.

As for discovering the sexuality of Justin Timberlake. I'm not sure that's really our bee's wax. Perhaps the answer comes from within. On many occasions I've pictured a bevy of beautiful actresses to be gay as that was what my soul called out for. One time, it wasn't just beautiful actresses, but the entire cast of The Sopranos. Did it matter if they really were or not? I'd like to believe it didn't, but sometimes that's all we can do: Believe.

That would be the only help I could offer here. Just words of wisdom. Is Timberlake gay? Well, if you can believe it, you can achieve it. The answer may really be in what you are trying to achieve. And to find that answer you only need to believe in one thing:

MAGIC!!!!

Old 05-24-2011, 02:18 PM
I have to say that I think Justin a really cool dude. The guy is a good singer and dancer, does fine music in his own genre (which I don't listen to, but I can appreciate his craftsmanship), is a good actor, seems like an extremely nice person, and is also a very funny guy with a healthy sense of self-irony.

The video Scarface just posted is even more proof that Justin Timberlake = Awesomeness.
Old 05-24-2011, 04:02 PM
I don't get the appeal.
Old 05-24-2011, 04:10 PM
I love JT. Music, acting, I dig it. Funny and cool guy.

That said, there's something about him that makes me think he wouldn't be fun to hang with. I think he'd be so over-the-top trying to be friendly, clapping his hands and pointing his fingers at you from the hip when you made a joke, constantly saying things in mock falsetto, etc etc...I dunno.
Old 05-24-2011, 09:25 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hucksta G View Post
Bondgirl, did you stop being a fan of Ricky Martin after he turned out to be gay?

Of cause not.

Just because he is gay doesnt mean you stop listening to his music
I was a fan before he came out of the closet and l am still a fan of his music today

Anyway gay men are really lovely people and very easy to talk too
Old 05-25-2011, 02:32 AM
So no one is going to tell me the name of that song, or even who sang it?

This thread really lacks magic.
Old 05-25-2011, 09:38 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0bZCo...feature=fvwrel

Well l have a song for you.
It is called Sexy Back by dear old Justin

Here he shows that he is a very straight and very sexy in this clip
Geez every person l have spoken to has lauged at the thought of Justin being gay
Old 05-25-2011, 10:26 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Postmaster General View Post
Sometimes certain questions plague us like, "What was the name of that song played during the end credits of that movie where Johnny Depp and Jerry Lewis played Eskimos in the final scene?"

We must undertake quests to find these answers. For trivia related things, it is often a good idea to seek help on these boards.
The movie is Arizona Dream.The performance is by Goran Bregovic. I believe the song is "In The Death Car" featuring Iggy Pop, but they perform more than once on the soundtrack, so you'll have to take a listen and find out. Most of the soundtrack from this film is music from Bregovic, if I'm not mistaken.

So how about a magic trick? I'm gonna make this pencil...disappear!

TA-DAAAAA! It's...it's gone.
Old 05-25-2011, 10:40 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bondgirl View Post
Anyway gay men are really lovely people and very easy to talk too
what??? no way!!
Old 05-26-2011, 02:42 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jeo4 View Post
The movie is Arizona Dream.The performance is by Goran Bregovic. I believe the song is "In The Death Car" featuring Iggy Pop, but they perform more than once on the soundtrack, so you'll have to take a listen and find out. Most of the soundtrack from this film is music from Bregovic, if I'm not mistaken.

jeo4, I will never again forget your wonderfulness and total knowledge of The Score.

Great track -

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A9oHqybPoX8
Old 04-01-2012, 09:40 PM
Well it is true that Rock Hudson fooled us but in the 1950s it would ahve been hard to come out of the closet

Thses days it is alot easier

I know that there was a singer on Australian idol who all the girls thought was straiaght but after his starred in this show he told his fans he was gay

he was a good singer and by coming out like this he lost alot of female fans because of him coming out and admitting that he was gay

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6TwBZOttjlM

This is him
Anthoney Calea

Last edited by Bondgirl; 04-01-2012 at 09:57 PM..
Old 04-02-2012, 04:27 PM
Oh, for the love of...

Does it even MATTER who he chooses to bang hips with? As long as he's not doing it with children or animals, does it influence how your daily life goes whatsoever?
Old 04-02-2012, 09:32 PM
Sometimes it does matter when you are famous

Alot of singers a nd celebs have a fan base and if you find out the celeb you like is gay it can distroy your career for a little while

But if you are happy being gay you have to go through this to be excepted

Like l said in another thread there is alot of people in this world who judge

it is a shame we are like that instead of looking at that person for what they do best
Old 04-02-2012, 10:13 PM
2012 .... and ppl still care if you suck dick or lick pussy ?

I'm a fan of metal and its a macho world .... yet the singer of Judas Priest is openly gay .... i dont care.

I like artists for what they deliver , not what they do in their bedroom.
Old 04-02-2012, 10:18 PM
Well look at freedy murcury who was the the rock group Queen

he was a great singer and had so much talent and he was gay as they come

it is true we should take people for who they are instead of judging them

But in this world we will always pick on someone even if they are a celeb or not
Old 04-03-2012, 12:07 AM
I am tending to lean towards he might be straight and my hero. I must say his acting is not bad. Maybe he might be bi lol
Old 04-03-2012, 01:15 AM
It's 2012: the only time you should be concerned about Justin Timberlake's sexuality is if you're sitting in his lap.

Besides, he's engaged to Jessica Biel; in a post-Neil Patrick Harris world, I doubt that's a beard.
Old 04-03-2012, 01:46 AM
JT has excellent taste in women. Britney, Cameron Diaz, if you believe the tabloids then he might have had something Olivia Wilde and now engaged to Jessica Biel. Bastard!