Old 04-19-2012, 06:35 AM
God Of War IV (ascension)

TEASER TRAILER
Old 04-19-2012, 01:26 PM
Not sure how to feel about this. So it's going to basically be a remake of the PSP games for the PS3?
Old 04-22-2012, 04:51 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by FireCaptain4 View Post
Not sure how to feel about this. So it's going to basically be a remake of the PSP games for the PS3?
I dont think so? The PSP games have already been released on PS3

Im just wondering where this going to it into Kratos' storyline. Either before Chains of Olympus or after God of War 3

I just wish they moved onto a different protagonist
Old 04-22-2012, 08:09 AM
This new game is set before all of the rest. I feel we will see Kratos as he was before any Godly intervention. I also think that there will be another game after GoW 3.
Old 04-24-2012, 02:03 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pride View Post
I dont think so? The PSP games have already been released on PS3

Im just wondering where this going to it into Kratos' storyline. Either before Chains of Olympus or after God of War 3
Well, it's going to be a prequel about Kratos' origin, which is why I thought this might be a Chains of Olympus/Ghost of Sparta redux of some sort. I'm sure the game will be fun, but I'm not really that invested in this chapter. God of War III was a great note to end on and we pretty much know everything there is to know about Kratos already through five games. He's a great character, but he's also a very simple one.

I guess we will just wait and see. I'm glad we're getting more PS3 exclusives though.
Old 04-28-2012, 10:58 PM
Ive played all 5 games but Ive forgotten some of the lore. Doesnt Kratos get his weapons, the chains, in the Chains of Olympus game? And doesnt he get his skin colour/red stripe in GoW1?

But both of these things are included in the trailer yet its supposed to be a prequel
Old 04-30-2012, 06:56 PM
Prequel??? Boo!
Old 05-03-2012, 04:14 AM
The multi-player looks awful. If the entire game is like that, then this would be the first GOW game I will pass on.