Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-21-2012, 01:49 AM
Felicia Day

Damn i love redheads but i know that it's an acquired taste like red wine.

She's no super-model but she's really cute and she's one of those "celebrity" that actually is still pretty much the "girl-next-door" archetype. She's not in one of my twisted threesome fantasy with Michael Madsen but i guess i'd have a blast just getting a coffee with her at a Tim Horton ( or Starbuck for the USA inclined )

the only GLAMOUR photo i could find was

but everything leads me back to her THE GUILD song : "Do you wanna date my avatar" (almost 20M views on Youtube ... take that Lady Gaga!)

as a long time World of Warcraft player , nothing says sexy as " ready for a litlle tank & spank" or "i'm better than a real life quest , you'll touch my +5 dexterity breast"

IMO , once every 10 years , a girl comes along and makes you not ashame of your nerd side. That girl is Felicia Day. Cute all around but nothing flashy. Usually we rate hotties by boob , face , ass , leg , etc but Felicia is a special case .... like a 8 physically but a 12 on personnality. I'd probably explode if i get within 12 yards of her .... damn u Charles Xavier for not teaching her to control her sexyness

Last edited by Dirtyfrog; 04-21-2012 at 02:01 AM..