Old 04-26-2012, 03:20 PM
Doc claims he's found the G-spot

I have not been on much. Smilies all around. I came across this and had to post it.
http://vitals.msnbc.msn.com/_news/20...he-g-spot?lite

Quote:
The search for the female G-spot -- that supposedly erotic pleasure button somewhere in the vagina -- has become like the search for the Lost City of Atlantis. Some insist it’s real and that they’ve found it; others insist it’s a myth; and still others say it was never lost, it’s just part of an island we’ve known about all along, an extension of the clitoris.

Now a surgeon from Florida is insisting he’s not only solved the mystery, but that he’s held the G-spot in his hands.

Dr. Adam Ostrzenski, a surgeon and retired professor of gynecology, who now practices “cosmetic gynecology” in St. Petersburg, reports in an article in the Journal of Sexual Medicine today that he found the G-spot in an 83-year-old Polish woman. It is, he told msnbc.com, not an extension of the clitoris, as many experts believe, but a discrete structure angling away from the urethra

He based his search, he says, on previous investigations and readings dating as far back as the third century A.D.

“I incorporated that into my protocol for how to identify where to go” in the vagina, he explains. “I put this together. My entire life has been surgery and developing new surgical techniques…and now, of course, there is the excitement of being the first human being to see and touch this structure.”

The bizarre G-spot controversy that has gone on for nearly 40 years, he says, “should be resolved.”

The question is: Has the doctor done it?

First, Ostrzenski dissected a cadaver, so there is no way to know how the ropy, bluish structure he displays in his paper functioned other than that it seemed to be erectile. Second, the woman was 83-years-old, about 30 years past menopause and its dramatic hormonal shifts. Third, she is just one woman.

“It’s speculation,” Dr. Amichai Kilchevsky, a Connecticut urological surgeon who has conducted his own investigation into the G-spot, says. “It is almost impossible to say what it is, based on what he describes.”

It could be some sort of gland, an extension of the clitoris as some have long maintained, or something else entirely. Without any functional information or even a sexual history of the woman and whether or not she was orgasmic, nobody can claim much of anything, says the urological surgeon and researcher.

Yet, Ostrzenski told msnbc.com, over 50 reporters from all over the world have called him to prepare stories on his “discovery,” evidence of a kind of G-spot mania. The G-spot (like everything) has even become political, with some women arguing that G-spot denial is an anti-woman slander meant to keep women from fulfilling their sexual potential.

It’s also become a business. A German doctor named Ernst Gränfenberg first described the spot, supposedly an inch or two inside the vagina on the anterior wall (facing the front of a woman, not the back) in 1953. Then, in 1982, a book called The G-Spot: And Other Discoveries about Human Sexuality popularized Gräfenberg's findings. Now, sex toy manufacturers sell G-spot stimulators, publishers offer G-spot how-to books, and surgeons offer “G-spot augmentation” meant to enhance sexual pleasure.

“Certainly, if we can prove there is a G-spot, and we could enhance it, surgeons could benefit,” Kilchevsky says.

But maybe not the patients. The dark side of the mania is that many women who’ve come to believe the G-spot is real say they can’t find it, or that they don’t have it. They worry they’re doing something wrong, or that they are defective in some way, and missing out on sexual pleasure.

As Dr. Rachel Pauls, a uro-gynecologist at Cincinnati’s Good Samaritan Hospital told msnbc.com back in 2008, "I see patients looking for the G-spot, and they come to see the doctor because they are so upset they cannot find it.”

“There is such a huge psychology of this,” argues Kilchevsky. “Women who say they experience vaginal orgasms may be experiencing clitoral stimulation and not the G-spot. Finding a G-spot isn’t going to help women understand their bodies. If anything, it might upset women if they feel they can’t experience it.”

Ostrzenski says he understands that the controversy won’t die based on this one paper. He has plans to return to Poland next month to dissect more, younger cadavers, and to conduct more in-depth analysis of the structure, partly in preparation for “clinical applications.”

“I am close to putting the putting the controversy to rest completely,” he says.

That’s doubtful. But not the end of the world -- or good sex. After all, women and their sexual partners don’t have to pay any attention at all to the G-spot. All they have to do is figure out what feels good, and do it.

Brian Alexander (www.BrianRAlexander.com) is co-author, with Larry Young PhD., of "The Chemistry Between Us: Love Sex and the Science of Attraction," to be published Sept. 13.
Old 04-26-2012, 03:34 PM
Here are my comments and don't judge me.

There is a female G spot. I know this for a fact and have been doing "research" for close to 20 years. I must say, early on I was like a blind man in a mine field, but have known what it is, where it is and how it make it come out and be happy for many years now.

It is located in the upper left hand side in her vagina to the left of her urethra. It feels hard like an internal clit. It only comes out when she is really excited. Not all women know about it, because quite frankly not all men can hit it with any regularity. You have to have the right size penis. Yes, I said it. If you are too big, you will not hit it right. If you are too small, you will not hit it at all. Like the Three Little Bears, you need to be just right. I don't know what just right is, but I am nearly 7 inches and I was always told that I have the perfect penis, not too big, but not small. I have tend to hit it on most women I have had sex with.

Stop laughing and stop judging,

I used to hear from several women I had the best sized penis. I thought they were just being nice. I mean, why would you say that when there are larger ones just waiting for the chance to...... well you know. I have hit this g spot on several women over the years and got quite good at it. I was then able to tell when she was really excited and into sex and not. No judging... I was joining a couple in the bedroom and her husband was larger than me at about 8 inches. We were having sex with her and she came a few times when he was having intercourse. She came a few times with me. But with me, I knew I was hitting her g spot and that is why she came so much and so hard. She then later told me that is the hardest she ever came and we all talked about it. He had been looking for that spot without any luck. I found and hit it a lot. We summized he was too big to hit it right. She confirmed this after some time and a few more penises.

The size does not matter in hitting it if she is not turned on enough to have it present. Once you feel you hit it. Keep on hitting it. Not too hard, but hit it. She will cum a lot and really hard. Her upper left side. And it has nothing to do with the outer clit as someone said near the end of the article.

A little hint. If she cums harder when she rides you, it is because she knows how to hit it right and you don't.

Last edited by Erroneous; 04-26-2012 at 03:36 PM..
Old 04-26-2012, 04:49 PM
It's about time science validated this so-called "myth." The only guys who say there is no G-spot haven't felt the mighty python grip of a woman in ecstasy.
Old 04-26-2012, 05:11 PM
Ew, 83 years old … for all we know it could have just been a chunk of her brain that sagged into her unmentionable canal.
Old 04-26-2012, 06:02 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Erroneous View Post
Here are my comments and don't judge me.

There is a female G spot. I know this for a fact and have been doing "research" for close to 20 years. I must say, early on I was like a blind man in a mine field, but have known what it is, where it is and how it make it come out and be happy for many years now.

It is located in the upper left hand side in her vagina to the left of her urethra. It feels hard like an internal clit. It only comes out when she is really excited. Not all women know about it, because quite frankly not all men can hit it with any regularity. You have to have the right size penis. Yes, I said it. If you are too big, you will not hit it right. If you are too small, you will not hit it at all. Like the Three Little Bears, you need to be just right. I don't know what just right is, but I am nearly 7 inches and I was always told that I have the perfect penis, not too big, but not small. I have tend to hit it on most women I have had sex with.

Stop laughing and stop judging,

I used to hear from several women I had the best sized penis. I thought they were just being nice. I mean, why would you say that when there are larger ones just waiting for the chance to...... well you know. I have hit this g spot on several women over the years and got quite good at it. I was then able to tell when she was really excited and into sex and not. No judging... I was joining a couple in the bedroom and her husband was larger than me at about 8 inches. We were having sex with her and she came a few times when he was having intercourse. She came a few times with me. But with me, I knew I was hitting her g spot and that is why she came so much and so hard. She then later told me that is the hardest she ever came and we all talked about it. He had been looking for that spot without any luck. I found and hit it a lot. We summized he was too big to hit it right. She confirmed this after some time and a few more penises.

The size does not matter in hitting it if she is not turned on enough to have it present. Once you feel you hit it. Keep on hitting it. Not too hard, but hit it. She will cum a lot and really hard. Her upper left side. And it has nothing to do with the outer clit as someone said near the end of the article.

A little hint. If she cums harder when she rides you, it is because she knows how to hit it right and you don't.
So when are you getting published?
Old 04-26-2012, 07:08 PM
Old 04-26-2012, 07:18 PM
Ah the G spot has been found
That will make many blokes happy
plus l would have to say there will be many women screaming with happiness

I was watching a show called the veiw and they were disgussing this topic grins

Whoopi Goldberg was saying there is not only one g spot but many spots around the body that can bring a woman to orgasim

This made me laugh as she explained the areas and spots including the good old G spot

How do scientists know this area of the vagina excites a woman and what proof do they have since there are many areas that excite a woman
So Erroneous you say you have found it too that makes me grin

It is great to see you back on the forum

Last edited by Bondgirl; 04-26-2012 at 07:20 PM..
Old 04-26-2012, 07:43 PM
I suspect most men couldn't careless if women had one or not. It could be on their elbow for all the difference it would make. We would still want to fuck the same spot, the mouth.

I imagine Chinese restauranteurs clambering over each other to be the first to serve disembodied g-spot. Served with potatoes, perhaps, or would this be the next phase of small (and expensive) portions.

Last edited by SS-Block; 04-26-2012 at 07:50 PM..
Old 04-26-2012, 07:55 PM
Well in the excitement of sex l wouldnt say to a bloke to find my Gspot it would put me off

The only way to satify a woman is to enjoy the experience

Well there are certain parts on a woman which can be exciting and enjoyable

I wonder what type of position you have to be in to find the G spot

iIs it on top side ways ect

That is a interesting qestion to add grins
Old 04-26-2012, 07:58 PM
Old 04-26-2012, 11:08 PM
I have personally found varying spots on females that have proven to excite them beyond their most anticipated expectations. Though I hesitate to call any of these areas "g-spots," I will say that every girl is different in what excites them and where. Finding what will excite a woman is like trying to undo a lock (every woman is different); and as soon as you find the key to the "lock," you've found the direct gateway to her pleasure.

Personally, I encourage every woman I encounter to explore their "lock," and do everything they can to figure out their own personal "key."
Old 04-27-2012, 12:56 AM
I don't know why guys are all tripped up over bringing a woman to climax. All you need is a Johnny Depp mask...

Old 04-27-2012, 01:40 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Postmaster General View Post
YES.
Old 04-27-2012, 09:28 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Postmaster General View Post
I don't know why guys are all tripped up over bringing a woman to climax.
Maybe it's because there are a VERY large number of women in physical relationships who put that task on the guy, women under the impression that the guy is responsible...maybe it's because it partly accounts for why relationships in the world are put to an end.
Old 04-27-2012, 05:19 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Exophrine View Post
Maybe it's because there are a VERY large number of women in physical relationships who put that task on the guy, women under the impression that the guy is responsible...maybe it's because it partly accounts for why relationships in the world are put to an end.
Why are you making jokes about my Johnny Depp mask? That's some serious straight-faced shit I was laying out and you just treat it like a goof. Not cool man. Not cool at all.
Old 04-27-2012, 08:24 PM
Well it is true there are certain spots on a woman that will get her excitied and being a woman myself there are ways in how you react to things
I cant beleive l am saying this

But there are times too that those certain spots may not give the same effect if you do it constantly

If there is variety and diffrent ways it can tbe exciting
Plus you have to have a good partner who know waht they are doing

i know that l have a certain partners who were boring and then sudderly l came across someone who just gave full effect and l couldnt get enough of him grins

But like l said you have to try diffrent things to keep excitement up and finding the G spot might be exciting but you have to look at other things as well
Old 04-27-2012, 08:25 PM
Geez you had to show a couple having a good shag

I am at a public libarary and the old woman next to me was not amused
Old 04-27-2012, 08:28 PM
^ I didn't know we had a hardcore Depp fan in our midst...my apologies.
Old 04-27-2012, 11:54 PM
Huh. I guess I kinda assumed this was a done deal. Just goes to show you how backwards we are as a culture that we still seem to by mystified by female sexuality.

Actual sex educators who know what they're talking about have know this for a long time, but our ignorant culture, and equally ignorant media, apparently, have been too dumb to listen.

Here's a quick video that shows how it's done (CGI, but still NSFW)
Old 04-28-2012, 01:14 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Exophrine View Post
^ I didn't know we had a hardcore Depp fan in our midst...my apologies.
No man, it's not about Johnny Depp. It's about using a Johnny Depp mask to further enrich the sexual experiences of our female counterparts.

See, this is why us guys have a bad wrap for not paying attention to women's needs. It was never about Johnny, man. It's about doing it for the ladies! It always has been!

Then again, I guess she's been wearing the mask more often than I have, so you might know me better than I know myself...
Old 04-29-2012, 08:44 PM
Yes like l said before who cares where the G spot is in the vagina and all the other spots
If you consider just enjoying sex it is better doing that
Old 04-30-2012, 01:35 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bondgirl View Post
Yes like l said before who cares where the G spot is in the vagina and all the other spots
If you consider just enjoying sex it is better doing that
That makes no fucking sense.
Finding the G-Spot enables a new kind of orgasmic experience for a woman. This, in turn is ABOUT ENJOYING SEX. So why care? Maybe to help the experience of "enjoying sex" that much better for the female partner.
Old 04-30-2012, 08:39 PM
Well everyone to there own opinion
I just think that l would prefer to enjoy other things in sex than to have to try and find the G spot
Old 04-30-2012, 08:44 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bondgirl View Post
I just think that l would prefer to enjoy other things in sex than to have to try and find the G spot