Old 04-27-2012, 08:33 PM
The Bikie War In Australia

geez we have had a mass of shooting around the country of Australia involving Bikies

At the momment police have decided to stop bikies from wearing jackets that state there gang name

I think it is terrible that Australia is going through this but you have to stop these people killing one another

I cant beleive how big this is getting in Aus

But ordanary people have to be safe and not shot at

Australia never used to be this bad but it is becoming a sight to see

I know in my hometown we have bikies coming in because we are near the coast and the roar of there bikes makes our quiet town come to life
But we have never had problems yet

http://au.news.yahoo.com/a/-/newshom...e-media-stunt/

Now Lawyers are getting into the act defending the bikies saying the police are taking a media look at this but we need to know also what we are up against

What do you think of this
How would you handle things if you had a load of bikies heading into your town and shooting all over the place wouldnt you want it stopped

Also have you come across incidents in america where bikies are out of control

There is even a bikie site
http://www.smh.com.au/interactive/bikie-wars/

It shows why there is so much voliece against other bikies

Last edited by Bondgirl; 04-27-2012 at 08:38 PM..
Old 04-27-2012, 09:29 PM
http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/new...dney-bloodbath

Even here it goes nito depth on how bad things are going and the trouble bikies are getting into

In other words things are getting out of hand
Old 05-02-2012, 01:18 AM
Hey Bondgirl.

Living on the east coast of NSW, bikies are everywhere. The shit really has hit the fan recently.

Gun violence was very minimal, but like you said, recently it's just exploded. I'm glad I hate King's Cross and haven't gone there for ages! Thing is though, it's not just King's Cross any more either.

Police need more powers in my opinion.

Last edited by filmgeek83; 05-02-2012 at 01:36 AM..
Old 05-02-2012, 01:10 PM
The only gangsters I find interesting are the outlaw bikers. They remind me of The Wild Bunch.
Old 05-02-2012, 03:38 PM
I read this title "The Bikini War In Australia"
Old 05-02-2012, 04:40 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Exophrine View Post
I read this title "The Bikini War In Australia"
Same here, imagine my disappointment. Can anybody elaborate on "bikies." I assume they are a gang, but what's their MO?
Old 05-02-2012, 04:55 PM
Word around the campfire is that this all started because Martin Lawrence drenched Ray Liotta in ketchup and mustard.
Old 05-02-2012, 07:33 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by filmgeek83 View Post
Hey Bondgirl.

Living on the east coast of NSW, bikies are everywhere. The shit really has hit the fan recently.

Gun violence was very minimal, but like you said, recently it's just exploded. I'm glad I hate King's Cross and haven't gone there for ages! Thing is though, it's not just King's Cross any more either.

Police need more powers in my opinion.
Well l live in the lower part of Victoia and we get bikies here every summer because we are close to the beach and pubs

They havent bothered us yet but they are noisy buggers
I know there was one incident when was taking a walk in the main street and this bikie started to walk up to me and another bikie told him to stop it
Not sure what he was up too but l was glad the other guy said something

On the Gold coast this bikie decided to go into a crowded shopping centre and got his gun out and shot two people

he was arrested two days ago he was only 26

I just dont understand why the bikies are wanting to shot in shopping centres now and one day we will have more than two people killed

Hopefully the police will soon get control of these gangs Australia has never been so bad at this moment
Old 05-02-2012, 07:40 PM
Calling them "bikies" completely deflates any potential seriousness of what you're talking about.

Cannot read a single sentence without wanting to giggle.
Old 05-02-2012, 07:58 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by outsyder View Post
Calling them "bikies" completely deflates any potential seriousness of what you're talking about.

Cannot read a single sentence without wanting to giggle.
Okay what would you call these people who ride around causing trouble
Old 05-02-2012, 08:15 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bondgirl View Post
assholes?
Old 05-02-2012, 09:54 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bondgirl View Post
Preferably something that doesn't sound like the first word of an infant.
Old 05-02-2012, 10:00 PM
@ Bondgirl

That Gold Coast incident was crazy! Audacity to the max!

It's all over Australia at the moment. Ever since that bikie member was killed at Sydney airport, the whole situation has escalated. Every day here, something new happens.

I work part time in a bar when I'm not at Uni, and police want bar workers to stop bikies from entering an establishment if they wear their colours...like I'm going to tell a gang "Excuse me guys, could you please take off your vests? There's some good lads." I'll get my head kicked in!

@ Exophrine

"The Bikini War In Australia" would be SO much better!

@ DaveyJoeG

There are hundreds of motorcycle gangs in Australia. They get up to lots and lots of nasty business deals and at the moment they're causing mayhem by gunning each other down in public and crowded places. Everyday people are in the firing line.
Old 05-02-2012, 11:12 PM
Reminds me of the biker war we had around here 15 years ago. Hell's Angels VS Rock Machine. People getting shot while pumping gas or eating at a restaurant , house getting blown-up , etc.

It took a innocent kid's death for playing ball near a rigged jeep to get to police heavilly involved and there was a massive crackdown.

Rock Machine are a thing of the past , Hell's Angels are still there but they've been keeping a really profile since then.

IMO , althought the crackdown was necessary , it still created a power-vacuum so the street gangs are now more bolder than ever.
Old 05-04-2012, 08:27 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by outsyder View Post
Preferably something that doesn't sound like the first word of an infant.

Well in Australia we call these people Bikies and not by any other name

But we can call these people arseholes as another member has stated or thugs is another one
Old 05-04-2012, 08:33 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by filmgeek83 View Post
@ Bondgirl

That Gold Coast incident was crazy! Audacity to the max!

It's all over Australia at the moment. Ever since that bikie member was killed at Sydney airport, the whole situation has escalated. Every day here, something new happens.

I work part time in a bar when I'm not at Uni, and police want bar workers to stop bikies from entering an establishment if they wear their colours...like I'm going to tell a gang "Excuse me guys, could you please take off your vests? There's some good lads." I'll get my head kicked in!

@ Exophrine

"The Bikini War In Australia" would be SO much better!

@ DaveyJoeG

There are hundreds of motorcycle gangs in Australia. They get up to lots and lots of nasty business deals and at the moment they're causing mayhem by gunning each other down in public and crowded places. Everyday people are in the firing line.
Well at least l have another aussie who is in agreement with me

it isnt a joke the Bikie war is getting bad in Aus and it is not just centred in one state it is everywhere

i wouldnt like your job of telling thses people to remove there jackets

maybe they need the police to stand at the hotels door and let them do this instead of hotel workers

I was watching a series which was about Bikie gangs and they said there are overseas gangs jionig aussie gangs maybe that is why things are getting volient

I just hate it when people who are just out and about get hurt by these people