Old 12-15-2011, 06:02 AM
Mantainment!!!

Asskickage confirmed! This used to be a childhood dream of mine to have these tough guys in the same flick and now its happening. Not even embarrassed to admit that tbh.

Guilty pleasure film of the century!
Old 12-15-2011, 06:06 AM
Chuck Norris roundhouses the shit out of everyone. Roll credits.
Old 12-17-2011, 01:21 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by EZM22 View Post
Me and a friend were having a deep philosophical discussion the other day...

Which would win: Van Damme's splits or Chuck Norris' roundhouse kick?

Hopefully this will answer the question.
lmao!
Old 12-17-2011, 10:41 PM
What if this is all a tease and it's like a round table discussion "My Dinner With Andre" type movie.
Old 12-17-2011, 11:15 PM
you mean, like a TV's clips show episode?
Old 04-29-2012, 05:54 PM
I love that Van Damme is playing a villain; I don't know why, but I do.
Old 05-03-2012, 02:51 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=WKiHmB3nW7o
Old 05-03-2012, 08:02 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Digifruitella View Post

LOL...I already saw the trailer and it's looks like a fun ride.

Last edited by CuatroDiablos; 05-03-2012 at 08:04 AM..
Old 05-03-2012, 12:08 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XQf3YP8p85I

New trailer just dropped
Old 05-03-2012, 12:27 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by The_alpz View Post
Looks like Arnie has a bigger role here, which is SWEET.
Old 05-03-2012, 01:11 PM
Worst script of the year?

How corny is this trailer? http://bit.ly/JugUus
Old 05-03-2012, 03:31 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by The_alpz View Post
looking good!
Old 05-03-2012, 10:06 PM
Looks better than the original!
Old 05-04-2012, 02:55 PM
Looks pretty fuckin' cool. Con Air is one of the most underrated action flicks EVER imo. It's fun as hell and I love that Simon West is attached to this.
Old 05-04-2012, 03:55 PM
I think I just grew an extra pair of balls after watching that trailer.
Old 05-05-2012, 02:41 AM
I can't wait to see this! They showed the new trailer with The Avengers and audiences went through the roof during the trailer especially when Van Damme and Schwarzenegger appeared on screen!
Old 05-05-2012, 10:51 PM
the funniest part of the trailer to me: the battering ram labeled KNOCK KNOCK

Old 05-10-2012, 02:05 PM
The Expendables 3

http://earthdog420.deviantart.com/#/d4z94w5
Old 05-26-2012, 08:08 AM
Van Damme in the trailers looks to steal the show. I don't see how I couldn't have boatloads of fun with this based on the cast alone and getting to watch them on the big screen - but I will admit it definitely looks like a step down from the first. Still will end up loving it though in all likelihood.
Old 05-31-2012, 11:49 PM
So, there must only be one guy who designs posters anymore. And it looks like he's bored.

Old 07-25-2012, 12:58 AM
ITS RATED R!!!!!
http://www.filmratings.com/filmRatin...rces/bulletin/
Expendables 2, The - Rated R for strong bloody violence throughout.

No mention of any language though, perhaps Chuck just meant tone the language down to a pg-13 level
Old 07-25-2012, 01:50 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by scottmushroom View Post
ITS RATED R!!!!!
http://www.filmratings.com/filmRatin...rces/bulletin/
Expendables 2, The - Rated R for strong bloody violence throughout.

No mention of any language though, perhaps Chuck just meant tone the language down to a pg-13 level
This news pleases me! especially the use of the word "Strong", which means it should have that same level of violence the 1st one did... language I dont really care about unless they take it a point where stallone is like "Go frick yourself"!
Old 07-25-2012, 08:12 AM
I am glad Sly is not directing this , I like Simon West ..Con Air is a guilty pleasure of mines.
Old 07-25-2012, 07:55 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SkyNet View Post
This news pleases me! especially the use of the word "Strong", which means it should have that same level of violence the 1st one did... language I dont really care about unless they take it a point where stallone is like "Go frick yourself"!
If I am remembering correctly the first one didnt have that much language in it at all anyways, with an r rated movie they probably wont mention language unless its lots of fucks so in this they will probably use shit, ass, bitch, etc

EDIT: yep..."6 f-bombs (4 of them are said by Bruce Willis's cameo, which lasts 3 minutes)" per another sites parent guide

Last edited by scottmushroom; 07-25-2012 at 07:57 PM..
Old 07-30-2012, 11:16 PM
I was so confused when I saw ads for this during the Olympics. I thought it had officially received a PG-13 rating, but now it is blessed with that glorious R rating... all is right with the world again.
Old 07-31-2012, 01:37 AM
That trailer...holy shit, this looks like the best movie ever. I haven't been this excited since...the Expendables. And Rambo IV.

Stallone is my hero.
Old 08-03-2012, 06:42 PM
So the synopsis says one of the expendables gets killed seemingly in the first half...who do you guys think it is?

I'd hope for Liam Hemsworth, but something tells me its doubtful.

I wonder if it will be Dolph, Crews, or Couture.
Old 08-03-2012, 06:52 PM
Hopefully it's better than the first. Although it was entertaining, the action scenes were kind of sloppy and did not meet the standards I would expect from the talent involved. I also couldn't help but feel that while the actors had a blast making the film the final product itself was meh.
Old 08-03-2012, 08:30 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by shawn-o View Post
So the synopsis says one of the expendables gets killed seemingly in the first half...who do you guys think it is?

my guess would be Jet Li. in all the trailers, it looks like he's only in a few scenes in the same location. i also read that he filmed all his scenes in China, so unless the majority of the film is based there(which i doubt)...
Old 08-03-2012, 09:12 PM
my guess is Li... or off camera since he's not in it it will be Rourke's character.
Old 08-03-2012, 11:16 PM
Schwarzenegger talks about working with Stallone finally for Expendables, Expendables 2 and The Tomb - http://wp.me/p2CCWq-1rX

Thoughts?
Old 08-04-2012, 11:07 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by shawn-o View Post

I'm guessing Liam, the only parts I see in in are the jungle scenes, which I heard was the beginning of the movie.
Old 08-04-2012, 01:28 PM
I think it could be Li as well.

Gosh I would LOVE for it to be Liam, I just don't care for him as an actor and he seems very much out of place in this movie.
Old 08-04-2012, 06:31 PM
I thought early on they said half the premise dealt with vengeance for Rourke's character did they not?
Old 08-04-2012, 08:35 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by XCoRyX View Post
I thought early on they said half the premise dealt with vengeance for Rourke's character did they not?
That was the plot for an early draft of the script. When Rourke decided not to come back, they completely rewrote it changed the death to another character.

Last edited by Terror Australis; 08-04-2012 at 08:37 PM..
Old 08-13-2012, 03:40 PM
I thought the first Expendables was awful but with Simon West directing and van Damme on board, I will probably see this one.

But guys - EXPENDABLES 3 will have NIC CAGE. Plus possibly Eastwood, Ford, and Snipes. But CAGE AND SCHWARZENEGGER IN THE SAME FUCKING MOVIE. Possibly with the Con Air director taking the lead.

THIS MUST HAPPEN.
Old 08-13-2012, 06:37 PM
Cage will do it because he's does anything these days. But something tells me they won't be able to get Eastwood or Ford for Expendables 3. It'd be great if it happened. But I doubt it.

I'd love for them to finally convince Steven Seagal though. That would be cool.
Old 08-14-2012, 12:32 AM
So in preparation for the Expendables 2 opening this week, I made a list in my mind of which movies I'm going to watch again, ending with the Expendables part 1 on the day of Expendables 2.

Here is my list so far, in no particular order:

Terminator
Terminator 2: Judgement Day
Total Recall
True Lies
Last Action Hero
Predator
Die Hard
The Last Boy Scout
The Fifth Element
Fist of Legend
Black Mask
The One
Rocky
Rambo
Demolition Man
Cliffhanger
Bloodsport
Hard Target
Universal Soldier

I know there's more, but I even doubt I could all of these in this week alone, unless I literally sit on the couch for x amount of hours straight to watch these. I'm not at that stage yet lol.

And here is my list of Expendables who I would love to see (I call it The Expendables Fantasy League). Some might be appearing in the third part.

Clint Eastwood (I can picture him as their new mentor, or a bad guy)

Wesley Snipes (To either replace Terry Crews or argue with him for comic relief. Possible villain as well)

Steven Seagal (I would LOVE to see him in an Expendables movie, he has to make it. He could be the comic-relief with all his puns, sarcasm and bone breaking. Would love to see him fight Chuck Norris for the hell of it)

Liam Neeson (Because. Liam Neeson.)

Gary Oldman (Possible villain)

Jean Reno (He's also had a history of action movies and straigh-to-video releases. Of course, his one-liners.)

Mel Gibson & Charlie Sheen as the Crazy Duo. (Obvious action cinema history)

Vinnie Jones (this could work if he's the villain or to replace Statham if Statham for any reason cannot be in the third movie due to scheduling conflicts)

The Rock (easily for his previous work in Fast Five, loved that character, and he has a strong fan following, including myself)

Michael Jai White (easily for his real-life martial arts skills and Undisputed)

And I'll bet you clams that in the next 20 years, they will reboot the franchise with new action stars that we will all hate but this generation will love

The Unbreakable Crew

starring:

Shia Labeouf
Ryan Gosling
Bradley Cooper
Robert Pattison
Jennifer Lawrence
Daniel Radcliffe
Hugh Jackman
Cristian Bale
Ryan Reynolds
Karl Urban

I would look forward to it if they bold-font actors were in it, but not the rest.

Last edited by Chef_Lebowski; 08-14-2012 at 12:34 AM..
Old 09-01-2012, 03:48 AM
The Expendables II movie is good. But don't watch it. I have trailer it looks so awesome and i will watch soon.
Old 10-05-2012, 06:11 AM
Glad to know about its collection. It was expected. There is a huge list of Sylvester Stallone's fans. I am also his admirer. No one wants to miss this movie.