Old 06-08-2012, 10:52 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cop No. 633 View Post
There's been some wise words posted in this thread, but I just wanted to add something that might make you feel better.

Exercise and work out. A lot. It'll help you feel better because of the endorphins and you'll look better. And then if you get the chance, let the girl see you somewhere. At a party, at school, etc. The point of this isn't to win her back. It's to show her what a mistake she's made. I've done this, and it's a confidence booster because the girl will automatically be attracted to you but you'll be like...

Well it is true if you work out and do abit of weight lifting you would be nice to look at

Oh l better get back on the advice part
Old 06-09-2012, 07:40 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cop No. 633 View Post
There's been some wise words posted in this thread, but I just wanted to add something that might make you feel better.

Exercise and work out. A lot. It'll help you feel better because of the endorphins and you'll look better. And then if you get the chance, let the girl see you somewhere. At a party, at school, etc. The point of this isn't to win her back. It's to show her what a mistake she's made. I've done this, and it's a confidence booster because the girl will automatically be attracted to you but you'll be like...

Quote:
Originally Posted by jolanar View Post
WRONG. Exercise for yourself. Don't do anything to "get back at her."

The best thing you can do to "get revenge" is to MOVE ON WITH YOUR LIFE.
I've a hunch that Cop No. 633 was being tongue-in-cheek.

I'm sorry but 99% of the sage-like advice offered in this thread has been absolutely fucking horrible.

adamjohnson and jolanar give the soundest and most sensible advice by far...but I advise you to take pretty much everything Erroneous says with a massive pinch of salt. DON'T fuck her to get revenge and DON'T make the vile assumption that all females are "jealous by nature" because it's offensive and untrue.

I will defend your ex to a degree because you're both young and I don't think there was a great deal of malice behind her intentions. I think she was probably trying to spare your feelings, but in doing so she has just confused you and ultimately prolonged the heartache.

I do agree that you should sever all ties for now...BRIEFLY explain to her that you need time to heal emotionally and the least she could do is respect that and leave you alone.

Go out and have fun with your friends and conversations with strangers. Dance and drink and have sex if it feels right but ignore this...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Preston_79
I'd be more concerned about not getting laid again by a different girl and soon. If you don't get laid again maybe there's a chance you could revert back to virgin like behavior.

The pussy must never be put on a pedestal. There are reasons why you hadn't had any sex earlier in your life. Losing your virginity, you're like a snake shedding it's skin. Take this gift you've been given and never look back.
...because this is one of the most idiotic things I've ever read in all my years on the forum. Unless Preston_79 is just channeling Frank T.J. Mackey for the lols.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-7NitmzzZX8
Old 06-09-2012, 08:13 AM
1.) Don't become a misogynist because of this. It'd be like hating all white people because one Irish bully broke your nose.
2.) Cut all contact for at least a month.
3.) Hire a lawyer.
4.) Delete Facebook.
5.) Hit the gym.
6.) Join a credit union.
Old 06-09-2012, 02:18 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by QUENTIN View Post
1.) Don't become a misogynist because of this. It'd be like hating all white people because one Irish bully broke your nose.
2.) Cut all contact for at least a month.
3.) Hire a lawyer.
4.) Delete Facebook.
5.) Hit the gym.
6.) Join a credit union.
You forgot these two:

7. ????
8. Profit!!!
Old 06-12-2012, 10:31 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BadCoverVersion View Post
I'm sorry but 99% of the sage-like advice offered in this thread has been absolutely fucking horrible.
Anyone who seriously seeks out relationship advice on a site where a good number of the users defend Mel Gibson gets the advice they deserve, as far as I'm concerned.
Old 06-13-2012, 01:27 AM
I'll give the same advice someone once gave me, and that is I'm just gonna say that you never hear Jodie Foster talking about how happy she is for rejecting John Hinckley Jr.
Old 06-13-2012, 11:36 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BadCoverVersion View Post

adamjohnson and jolanar give the soundest and most sensible advice by far...but I advise you to take pretty much everything Erroneous says with a massive pinch of salt. DON'T fuck her to get revenge and DON'T make the vile assumption that all females are "jealous by nature" because it's offensive and untrue.

I will defend your ex to a degree because you're both young and I don't think there was a great deal of malice behind her intentions. I think she was probably trying to spare your feelings, but in doing so she has just confused you and ultimately prolonged the heartache.

I do agree that you should sever all ties for now...BRIEFLY explain to her that you need time to heal emotionally and the least she could do is respect that and leave you alone.

Go out and have fun with your friends and conversations with strangers. Dance and drink and have sex if it feels right but ignore this...

...because this is one of the most idiotic things I've ever read in all my years on the forum. Unless Preston_79 is just channeling Frank T.J. Mackey for the lols.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-7NitmzzZX8
All due respect...... you are a woman and have no idea what the heck you are talking about. Preston is 100% right. I am 100% right. And that is not what I said.

This is what I said
Quote:
Maybe she comes back, but even if she does, fuck her. Litterally, fuck her and that is it. You have to play games with her and just use her for sex and that is it. You will have to make her earn it all back. /
No where did I say "revenge". My point is he should not look to date her if she comes back and just have casual sex.

You are looking at things from her point of view like a liberal. He should listen to real men and act like a real man. I know it is not popular in today's world to say or act like that, but men need to start telling liberals to fuck off and start acting like men. He is acting on all these liberal ideas and they have not served him well. He seems like a real smart guy and has a good future ahead of him. He just needs to man up more and forget about this chick who fucked up

Last edited by Erroneous; 06-13-2012 at 11:41 AM..
Old 06-13-2012, 12:38 PM
What makes a real man, Erroneous?

Is it being prepared to do the right thing, whatever the cost? Isn't that what makes a real man?
Old 06-13-2012, 01:01 PM
society has told us we're to be married young, but these are archaic laws. More than half the people that do get married end up divorced, and more than that are generally unhappy.

My point is, don't let the jealousy, the pain, the lonliness, all of the bad stuff youre feeling, poison what at one point made you happy. Eventually youll come to enjoy the good memories, but not if you twist them into negative ones.

You may not realize this, but youre only a baby still. You and her met, and for a while, it was good. But people grow up, get interested in different things, and just grow apart. Not just in relationships, but as parents, children, sisters/brothers, friends. How many of your high school friendships are still the same?? None, I'd bet. Middle school? Forget it.

This is life. Life goes on, seasons change.

Growing up is hard, and it usually involves having your heart broken a few times.
Old 06-13-2012, 01:28 PM
Just remember, it's never too late to go gay.
Old 06-13-2012, 03:28 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Erroneous View Post
You are looking at things from her point of view like a liberal. He should listen to real men and act like a real man. I know it is not popular in today's world to say or act like that, but men need to start telling liberals to fuck off and start acting like men. He is acting on all these liberal ideas and they have not served him well. He seems like a real smart guy and has a good future ahead of him. He just needs to man up more and forget about this chick who fucked up
I'd highly suggest you don't turn this into a liberal/conservative political thing. It's not and neither stance has anything to do with the topic of this thread. Whether you're liberal or conservative, neither one defines you as a 'real man'. It's unrelated. Remember that.
Old 06-13-2012, 07:44 PM
machismo

I will give you advice If and only if you can conquer my seven backbreaking trials. You must find the antidote of Anthramal, the black snake of the far lands, and wrestle down the Horseman of the eastern plain before he ruins his virgin bride. You must break the unbreakable bones of the Giant and bed the succubi of the desert dens. You must defend a village from marauders, a town from takeover, and a city from war. Finally you must meet me on the field of battle helmed by the skull of the unicorn, the scales of the hydra and the blade of lionus forged in the fire of the underworld. If you can defeat me, man, I will yield to you my secrets about how not to feel lonely in relationships

Spoiler:
I think some guys can't get over girls until they lower the girl into less-than-human terms, or objectify her, or whatever. I don't want to play semantics with feelings, but you know what I mean. If someone can't get over a relationship until he lowers her into a subhuman, figuring her for a whore or a bitch, that's his deal. If someone can't get over a relationship unless he objectifies her enough so there's no longer a human resonance there and he doesn't feel as lonely because she's just pussy, whatever floats his boat. Lots of men are able to get over a relationship while still regarding their ex as a person, but there are some dudes who find that too intense and can't handle it.
Old 06-13-2012, 07:50 PM
Well all l can say is that everyone can have a opiniion and have there say on relationships
meaning that you should ahve the right to say what you think
I dont think that Erroneous was bringing politics into this he was just explianing other things
Even though l do not agree that if you end a relationship you shouldnt just go for accasional sex
That can hurt a person if they still have feelings

I think if you are going to end things you are better to move on and have repect for each other

if you had accasional sex one or the other would think there is a chance to get back together
I know if l was in this sitution l would hate it even though l would enjoy the sex grins

Ah what makes a real man

A real man is a perosn who repects thier woman who ever she is
A real man has feelings and cares about the other person

A real man can be a excellent freind like Erroneous is to me and is always supportive even though l might do silly things

So a real man can be many things
Old 06-13-2012, 07:55 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by adamjohnson View Post
society has told us we're to be married young, but these are archaic laws. More than half the people that do get married end up divorced, and more than that are generally unhappy.

My point is, don't let the jealousy, the pain, the lonliness, all of the bad stuff youre feeling, poison what at one point made you happy. Eventually youll come to enjoy the good memories, but not if you twist them into negative ones.

You may not realize this, but youre only a baby still. You and her met, and for a while, it was good. But people grow up, get interested in different things, and just grow apart. Not just in relationships, but as parents, children, sisters/brothers, friends. How many of your high school friendships are still the same?? None, I'd bet. Middle school? Forget it.

This is life. Life goes on, seasons change.

Growing up is hard, and it usually involves having your heart broken a few times.
Yes there is alot of divorces but there are some couples who do last the distance
it is because they talk to each other when there are problems and sort it out
Alot of couples have money problems and buy right out of there reach and l can say this can cause alot of heartache in marriage because they cant get out of debt

There can be many ways why marriage doesnt work
Old 06-13-2012, 08:23 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bondgirl View Post
Yes there is alot of divorces but there are some couples who do last the distance
it is because they talk to each other when there are problems and sort it out
Alot of couples have money problems and buy right out of there reach and l can say this can cause alot of heartache in marriage because they cant get out of debt

There can be many ways why marriage doesnt work
If all couples need to do to stay together is have good finances and talk to each other, then, well, I think you're being incredibly naive.
Old 06-13-2012, 08:29 PM
Well having money in your pockets does help a relationship cope
it stops arguements and other things

Well talking to each other as a couple does help and it stops silly arguements from getting out of hand and becoming worse

If you want a marriage or anything to work out you have to try things to see if it helps you out

Are you married if you are you should try this method

i know there are marriages that struggle and they do talk about waht is happening they close off from one another

if l was married l would prefer to have a man talk to me and l would do the same for him

i would prefer to be ahppy and also know he si happy

Then we could face anything together

Last edited by Bondgirl; 06-13-2012 at 08:32 PM..
Old 06-13-2012, 08:30 PM
I have no idea if I should take you seriously. So I wont.
Old 06-13-2012, 08:34 PM
i dont care if you dont take me serious or what ever

I like to state a opinion on the thread
Old 07-06-2012, 12:57 PM
I have a conclusion of sorts, for both this thread and myself.

I heard a couple of weeks ago from a mutual friend that she had fallen back into some of her bad habits. I have my suspicions that she may have been partaking in them prior to our breakup.

Furthermore, she tried to call me several times yesterday, as well as this morning, and has texted me numerous times. In her messages, she expresses great regret for leaving me and wants another chance. Apparently, she had a family get together on the fourth of July and her family was wondering where I was and what happened to us. She had an emotional breakdown as a result.

However, I have yet to answer her calls or return her texts and quite frankly, I don't know if I can. She displayed an entirely different kind of character, post-breakup, and I'm not even sure if she's the same person I spent a year dating. It’s very possible that she might only be trying to drag me along.

Alas, a conclusion of sorts and one that I didn't expect.

Last edited by FireCaptain4; 07-06-2012 at 01:00 PM..
Old 07-06-2012, 02:23 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Squid Vicious View Post
What makes a real man, Erroneous?

Is it being prepared to do the right thing, whatever the cost? Isn't that what makes a real man?
A
B
C

Old 07-06-2012, 09:55 PM
Ah we had to bring out the blackboard Digifruitella

Bloody ABCs again
Old 07-07-2012, 12:12 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by FireCaptain4 View Post

I heard a couple of weeks ago from a mutual friend that she had fallen back into some of her bad habits. I have my suspicions that she may have been partaking in them prior to our breakup.

Furthermore, she tried to call me several times yesterday, as well as this morning, and has texted me numerous times. In her messages, she expresses great regret for leaving me and wants another chance. Apparently, she had a family get together on the fourth of July and her family was wondering where I was and what happened to us. She had an emotional breakdown as a result.

However, I have yet to answer her calls or return her texts and quite frankly, I don't know if I can. She displayed an entirely different kind of character, post-breakup, and I'm not even sure if she's the same person I spent a year dating. It’s very possible that she might only be trying to drag me along.

Don't bother with her. You've seen what type of person she's ultimately turned out to be, and it (doesn't seem to me at least) to be worth your time fucking bullshitting around with her. Good for you for not caving in and responding to her.... If she continues to call & text, I'd look into changing your phone number. She sounds like a complete fucking flake to me.
Old 07-08-2012, 10:01 PM
Well l am surprised that she is texting and calling again

I just feel as though she is very mixed up and l wouldnt get back with her at this moment

Plus if you think she sounds diffeent from the girl you met while dating l would be very careful on what she really wants

i am just confused with waht is going on with her you can not be in love one min and change the next

maybe she was drinking and had a emotional setback that can happen where a person feels sorry for one self and then the next day the person does not remember wha tthey have done

Just be careful you were hurt in the first place and it would be terrible if she gets back with you and dumps you again
Old 07-09-2012, 09:21 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by FireCaptain4 View Post

However, I have yet to answer her calls or return her texts and quite frankly, I don't know if I can. She displayed an entirely different kind of character, post-breakup, and I'm not even sure if she's the same person I spent a year dating. Itís very possible that she might only be trying to drag me along.

Dude, you seem like a really good guy and I am sorry to say you are better than her. You deserve better and I am proud of you! Continue to move on. You don't want to live a live of drama. Let her be someone else's problem.
Old 07-09-2012, 09:36 PM
Well l have to agree with your coment

Sometimes things dont work out in relationships and if you learnt somethnig from the one you are in take that with you and choice your partner carefully
Old 07-09-2012, 11:34 PM
I no longer get into relationships for drama.
Now I get into 'em just for the sex.
Old 07-09-2012, 11:39 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MightyCelestial View Post
Here here! (Though sometimes you have no choice BUT to take the drama, in order to maintain having the sex) - It just depends on if you feel the drama's worth the "payoff" or not.
Old 07-10-2012, 09:44 PM
Well you are certainly right Jaw2929

Well if l met a man l wouldnt just want it just for sex l would want commitment too

I just couldnt use a person for sex and just that

it might work for some but in the end one or the other would get hurt
Old 07-11-2012, 08:57 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MightyCelestial View Post
You sir, crack me up.