Old 06-18-2012, 09:34 PM
Chris hemsworth Credits family For success

http://news.ninemsn.com.au/entertain...ly-for-success

Well it is nice that some movies stars who make it huge credit there familys for there rise to fame

I seen a interveiw on Sunrise which is a aussie show and he is amzed how far he has come

plus he is still down to earth which is great

He grew up in a town called Phiilip isand which is only around a hour from where l live

he has decided to bring his wife and baby back to Aus so the rest of the family can meet her

also his oldest brother is starring in a series called Bikie Wars and l never knew that all three brothers were into acting

Chris hemsworth didnt coment much at all on his brother liam who is engaged to Miley

So maybe he doesnt think that that relationship might not last

Anyway it is amznig that Chris started out on a local show called Home And away and look where he is now

http://au.tv.yahoo.com/sunrise/enter...australia/#fop

Oh and here is todays interview which was on Sunrise

Chris was talking about the new movie Snow White and the huntsman plus he talks about family and how he is happy that he is back In Australia

i hope you enjoy this interveiw

Last edited by Bondgirl; 06-18-2012 at 09:48 PM..
Old 06-21-2012, 04:56 PM
I really like him as Thor
Old 06-21-2012, 05:53 PM
I like the guy. My cousin and Chris are dead ringers in terms of looks, I always call him Hemsworth lol.
Old 06-22-2012, 11:51 AM

I dig the guy as an actor and he seems like a good guy in real life too. Even though I didn't really care too much for Thor, I thought he was the perfect choice to play him and handled the role well. Just had some issues with the script not Hemsworth.
Old 06-22-2012, 10:55 PM
Well Chris's performance in Snow White and the huntsman looks quite good two

I like the way that Chris is taking on alot of action roles where alot of aussie actors eeem to be good at this

If you could look back at his role on the tv series Home and Away you wouldnt think Chris would be where he is now

I used to hate his role in the tv series and couldnt believe it that he is a huge hit in America

He and alot of Australian actors have this down to earth way about them even though l cant count mel gibson as a part of it these days
I also love his ruggered looks
Old 06-27-2012, 11:53 AM
I credit his blond mane for his success !