Old 07-10-2012, 01:51 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigred760 View Post
I'm reporting you for your attack on me.
If you are going to report me, at least quote a post I called you a name in.
Old 07-10-2012, 02:03 PM
Please, make it stop!!!
Old 07-10-2012, 02:10 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flimmaker1473 View Post
If you are going to report me, at least quote a post I called you a name in.
I believe you called me a dick who doesn't ride horses.

Quote:
Well about your a dick then who doesn't ride horses?

That is the issue with forums. There will always be self righteous members.
Whether or not you called me self righteous is up for interpretation.

They might not kick you off. Wouldn't be the first warning they issue to somebody. If that's the case, we can discuss LOTR vs Harry Potter then.
Old 07-10-2012, 02:11 PM
I am not trying to cause trouble. I just don't appreciate when people make posts personal. I will not stand for it.
Old 07-10-2012, 02:12 PM
Quote:
I believe you called me a dick who doesn't ride horses.
No denying that. Just quote it.

Don't throw stones if you live in a glass house.
Old 07-10-2012, 02:12 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jig Saw 123 View Post
Please, make it stop!!!
Alright Jig Saw 123, when will you be seeing TDKR?
Old 07-10-2012, 02:21 PM
Quote:
No denying that. Just quote it.

I'm not sure what that means and how it relates to anything.
Old 07-10-2012, 02:22 PM
Quote:
Alright Jig Saw 123, when will you be seeing TDKR?
I bought my tickets for the midnight IMAX showing, so 10 DAYS!!!
Old 07-10-2012, 02:22 PM
Quote:
I am not trying to cause trouble. I just don't appreciate when people make posts personal. I will not stand for it.
Hey man, I'm sorry if you thought my post was personal. It was not meant to be. I was trying to make a point about the different between The Avengers and TDK. That is all.
Old 07-10-2012, 02:23 PM
Quote:

Where are you from in Maryland? If you don't mind me asking.
Quote:
I bought my tickets for the midnight IMAX showing, so 10 DAYS!!!
I'm envious. I'd love to see it the first day, but I'm not a big fan of crowds. If I can avoid them, I do. I'll see it during the week, in IMAX, with the Mrs.
I am calling an air strike on both of you.
Old 07-10-2012, 02:25 PM
3rd page and it doesn't even come out for another 10 days hehehehe
Old 07-10-2012, 02:30 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by AspectRatio1986 View Post
3rd page and it doesn't even come out for another 10 days hehehehe
Is that a record? What was TDK and The Avengers?
Old 07-10-2012, 02:36 PM
Quote:
I'm envious. I'd love to see it the first day, but I'm not a big fan of crowds. If I can avoid them, I do. I'll see it during the week, in IMAX, with the Mrs.
I think a larger crowd only adds to the excitement. Sure, you have the occasional yelling and clapping, but I intend on seeing it twice so it won't be too bad.
Old 07-10-2012, 02:44 PM
Quote:
I'm reporting you for your attack on me.
Smart Ass lol

I think Filmmaker is making quite an entrance to the joblo forums. Making friends in every thread. Me thinks he is someone else who used to be on this site.
Old 07-10-2012, 02:45 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Erroneous View Post
I think Filmmaker is making quite an entrance to the joblo forums. Making friends in every thread. Me thinks he is someone else who used to be on this site.
Oh good . . . I'm not the only one.
Old 07-10-2012, 03:06 PM
Quote:
Oh good . . . I'm not the only one.
I really don't appreciate that at all. I just joined this site and already I getting hell from every fucking douchebag on here. Fuck you guys.
Old 07-10-2012, 03:10 PM
Quote:
I really don't appreciate that at all. I just joined this site and already I getting hell from every fucking douchebag on here. Fuck you guys.
I guess you can only give the insults and aggression, but just can't take them.
Old 07-10-2012, 03:11 PM
I am apologize to the members who have nothing to do with this thread going off topic. I just don't appreciate how I am being treated by other members at this point.
Old 07-10-2012, 03:11 PM
Quote:
I guess you can only give the insults and aggression, but just can't take them.
You are trying to say I am another member when I am not. That is fucking ridiculous. This is how you treat new members? Is there an ignore button?
Old 07-10-2012, 03:12 PM
Quote:
You have earned all that you are getting. I have issues with pretty much everyone from time to time, but you, my fine friend, are at war with everyone in such short order. It might be you. Ease back a little and people will not come at you like this.
Old 07-10-2012, 03:14 PM
Quote:
You have earned all that you are getting. I have issues with pretty much everyone from time to time, but you, my fine friend, are at war with everyone in such short order. It might be you. Ease back a little and people will not come at you like this.
Why don't you just take a minute and realize what you are saying. You are the biggest tool on the site bar none. All you do is spew nonsense about how black people should get over slavery and that the academy awards are crap.
Old 07-10-2012, 03:16 PM
Posted this in the upcoming thread but had to here as well:

Old 07-10-2012, 03:17 PM
Quote:
Why don't you just take a minute and realize what you are saying. You are the biggest tool on the site bar none.
How would you know that? You have been here for like 2 minutes. And I have defended you here and there. It is not my fault you can't admit you are wrong or have to insult everyone for a difference in opinion. Just admit you are a former member, because we all know you are. Plus, we are not talking about me here. You are the one having issues. Don't deflect
Old 07-10-2012, 03:18 PM
Quote:
You are trying to say I am another member when I am not. That is fucking ridiculous. This is how you treat new members? Is there an ignore button?
Actually I only thought that. Erroneous was the one that brought it up and I agreed with him. But you already hate me so you decided to pin that on me too. I didn't bring it up because I've made mistakes before - observing that you like The Avengers over TDK was clearly one of them.

In our defense, it wouldn't have been the first time a banned member came back under another name. Happens quite frequently actually.
Old 07-10-2012, 03:21 PM
Quote:
I think a larger crowd only adds to the excitement. Sure, you have the occasional yelling and clapping, but I intend on seeing it twice so it won't be too bad.
I'll definitely see it in IMAX the first time. If it's as awesome as I'm anticipating (and as awesome as TDK is), then a second trip to the IMAX may be warranted.
Old 07-10-2012, 04:27 PM
Quote:
How would you know that? You have been here for like 2 minutes. And I have defended you here and there. It is not my fault you can't admit you are wrong or have to insult everyone for a difference in opinion. Just admit you are a former member, because we all know you are. Plus, we are not talking about me here. You are the one having issues. Don't deflect
You are a real troll.

I am NOT a former member. It shows just how much of an idiot you are that you actually think I am. Go to the Admins and find out for yourself. I didn't even know this place existed until recently.
Old 07-10-2012, 04:34 PM
Quote:
You are a real troll.

I am NOT a former member. It shows just how much of an idiot you are that you actually think I am. Go to the Admins and find out for yourself. I didn't even know this place existed until recently.
I am not reporting you, but stuff like this can and will get you reported. I suggest you temper your words (yeah, that came from me). Like someone else said, we have seen former people come back before and say the exact same thing. Either way, I don't care. I hope you last. You are fun to read. And you are welcome for defending you. I don't see anyone else defending on on here, but this idiot.... oh troll I am a troll.

You must be on other sites or know a whole lot about this site to know about my history and what a troll is and how to avoid private messages which has to be turned off to stop. I am not buying your back story. I smell something rotten in Denmark Mr the site would not let me change my location from Alabama to Maryland.
Old 07-10-2012, 04:44 PM
Quote:
I am not reporting you, but stuff like this can and will get you reported. I suggest you temper your words (yeah, that came from me). Like someone else said, we have seen former people come back before and say the exact same thing. Either way, I don't care. I hope you last. You are fun to read. And you are welcome for defending you. I don't see anyone else defending on on here, but this idiot.... oh troll I am a troll.

You must be on other sites or know a whole lot about this site to know about my history and what a troll is and how to avoid private messages which has to be turned off to stop. I am not buying your back story. I smell something rotten in Denmark Mr the site would not let me change my location from Alabama to Maryland.
This is my last post that will dignify a response to you. Can't fix stupid. And stupid is forever.
Old 07-10-2012, 05:03 PM
One day you both will share a box of Chicken mcuggets together. Bbq sauce anyone?
Old 07-10-2012, 08:23 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Gunslinger View Post
One day you both will share a box of Chicken mcuggets together. Bbq sauce anyone?
Honey mustard please.

Oh, and....

BATMAN!
Old 07-10-2012, 08:51 PM
All that I'm going to say is this:
If you don't like us "fucking douchebags," Filmmaker, then you can get out!!

And I look forward to Batman.
Old 07-10-2012, 08:54 PM
Filmmaker is ALREADY out.
Old 07-10-2012, 09:07 PM
One of the fastest bannings in the history of these boards.
Old 07-10-2012, 09:14 PM
That was... wow.

Um, anyway, Batman any one?

I've mentiond I'm nervous about this film. The trailers haven't been great (and I know, as people said, trailers don't mean much) and I think the theme (at least what I'm gathering) feels redundant. Gotham being corrupt, Batman making personal sacrifices that the people may or may not actually deserve, etc. I hope it expands instead of rehashes. Again, my confidence in Nolan is why I'll still be there opening weekend.

Last edited by Darth Kenshin; 07-10-2012 at 09:17 PM..
Old 07-10-2012, 09:18 PM
Just re-watched Batman Begins. Funny seeing an 11 year old Joffrey not being able to find his mommy.
Old 07-10-2012, 09:32 PM
Brand new trailer for The Dark Knight Rises - ALSO - awesome new IMAX poster featuring Bane! - http://bit.ly/NhcP2P
Old 07-10-2012, 09:43 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by adamjohnson View Post
Filmmaker is ALREADY out.
Good, he shitted me.
Old 07-10-2012, 10:33 PM
The only thing I'm nervous about regarding this film is who lives and who dies. I fear for some characters that I'd really hate to see go.