#81  
Old 07-09-2012, 10:42 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SkyNet View Post
Hey Jo.. there is a possible minor glitch:

Whenever I am on the main page I have to log in to post on an article, no big deal... but for some reason that seems to make the forum not remember me when I come back and I have to re log in.

Not a major problem, cuz logging in isn't a huge deal.. but it is a minor glitch it seems and something I guess you should know about!

It has nothing to do with cookies, cuz I didnt clear my cookies from when I came from the main page to the forums, just seems that if you log in to one, it doesn't remember you on the other!
Thanks for that! We've actually got this one on our "bug" list already but thanks for noting it here for others. We'll eventually fix that as well, but we have a few more priority items left, after which we'll hopefully be all done.
Reply With Quote
  #82  
Old 07-10-2012, 01:37 AM
Okay, Ive given it a few weeks, and I still hate it. I basically dread coming to the site. I feel like I should out of loyalty and I love your writing style so much, but it's just a chore to find/read anything.

The new layout is just a pain.

And I really do hate saying it, as someone who has run/runs various "successful" websites in the past, I hate the outcry from visitors when something is changed. So I know how pissed off it must make you feeling that people are bagging your hard work, especially since the site is a privilege and not a right, and something you provide them free of charge.

Which is why Ive waited so long to say something.

But yeah man, really not feeling it

Last edited by Rukas; 07-10-2012 at 01:43 AM..
Reply With Quote
  #83  
Old 07-10-2012, 07:03 AM
I've basically just bookmarked the forums to bypass the main site all together. For the past few days the main site has been screwed up to the point that I can't even navigate to these forums. The background is completely gray, the words are gray & red, I can't scroll down (every time I do the entire top of the site scrolls with me), and the only images I see are the article pictures.
Reply With Quote
  #84  
Old 07-10-2012, 08:51 AM
I'm having the same problem...I've cleared my cache multiple times and its still like this.

I'm using Chrome

Reply With Quote
  #85  
Old 07-10-2012, 09:29 AM
yea thats what my screen looks like. ive had the complex bar blocked with no script for years now, thought maybe i was blocking something else causing that display, so i did a "allow all of this site" and it still came up like that.
Reply With Quote
  #86  
Old 07-10-2012, 06:33 PM
Yeah that's what it looks like on my Mac too.
Reply With Quote
  #87  
Old 07-10-2012, 09:21 PM
Same here...

...and when I click on a link I can't even read it because the page literally will not scroll down...

Reply With Quote
  #88  
Old 07-10-2012, 10:20 PM
I still get that weird messed up screen sometimes too (I'm using Firefox). I also can't seem to reply in the strikeback section anymore. I always have to log in, but after I do, I type out my response and hit submit, it tells me I have to be logged in and it refreshes the page leaving me logged out again and losing my response. Doing that also logs me out of the forums for some reason, but once I log back in here I don't have a problem.
Reply With Quote
  #89  
Old 07-10-2012, 11:41 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by KyleG View Post
I'm having the same problem...I've cleared my cache multiple times and its still like this.

I'm using Chrome

This issue had nothing to do with our "new look" actually, but our server "whacked out" on us late Monday/early Tuesday. Everything is resolved now. Just CLEAR YOUR CACHE/REFRESH your browser and all should be well again.
Reply With Quote
  #90  
Old 07-11-2012, 06:50 AM
Hola.
Something seems to be wrong in the Movie Hotties section.
I can't scroll down the page.
It just keeps going back up and I fight with it to go down but it goes right back up.
Weird.
Reply With Quote
  #91  
Old 07-11-2012, 09:38 AM
Can't scroll down

Quote:
Originally Posted by RustyRazor View Post
Hola.
Something seems to be wrong in the Movie Hotties section.
I can't scroll down the page.
It just keeps going back up and I fight with it to go down but it goes right back up.
Weird.
It's not just the Movie Hotties section. I can't scroll down on any page I click to...
Reply With Quote
  #92  
Old 07-11-2012, 10:52 AM
Quote:
This issue had nothing to do with our "new look" actually, but our server "whacked out" on us late Monday/early Tuesday. Everything is resolved now. Just CLEAR YOUR CACHE/REFRESH your browser and all should be well again.
still broken..cleared cache and refreshed...still looks like it did & not able to scroll when reading the articles
Reply With Quote
  #93  
Old 07-11-2012, 11:58 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by KyleG View Post
still broken..cleared cache and refreshed...still looks like it did & not able to scroll when reading the articles
Same for me.

EDIT: Nevermind, tried clearing it AGAIN, and it worked.

Last edited by intheDirectionoftheMoon; 07-11-2012 at 12:03 PM..
Reply With Quote
  #94  
Old 07-11-2012, 08:36 PM
Layout issues/Help

Hello, I have been a follower of this site for quite some time and always enjoy the articles and comments but for the last week I have been unable to read any of the articles due to format layout issues.

Whenever I choose to read a current topic it throws up a column of the Facebook, Twitter and so on the left side of the page on top of each other then the picture of the article and when I try and scroll down it bumps me back up to the top where those Facebook tags are at. This happens regardless of whether I am using IE, Firefox, Chrome or AOL and it is happening on all my computers.

Is there something that has changed with the layout that I need to update or is this a glitch that you are already aware of and working on.
Thanks!
Reply With Quote
  #95  
Old 07-12-2012, 10:59 AM
I've cleared my cache multiple times and still having the same issue...the site is dark & you can't scroll when reading a topic :/
Reply With Quote
  #96  
Old 07-14-2012, 09:55 PM
Also cleared my cache multiple times, but I'm still having the same issue as many of the other users.
Reply With Quote
  #97  
Old 07-16-2012, 04:32 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by FailSafe View Post
Also cleared my cache multiple times, but I'm still having the same issue as many of the other users.
I assume the folks still having issues are using the CHROME browser? If not, simply CLEAR YOUR CACHE/REFRESH and you should see the site without any issues.

For CHROME users, try this "hard refresh' technique: CTRL + SHIFT + R for PC, and CMD + SHIFT + R for Mac a few times over until the site is normal again.
Reply With Quote
  #98  
Old 07-17-2012, 02:20 PM
sweet, did the "hard refresh" about 5 times and that fixed it..thanks!
Reply With Quote
  #99  
Old 07-17-2012, 08:42 PM
Oh l have some good news as well

The log in is back on the forum link

Looks like l wont be visiting Joblos profile for now grins
Reply With Quote
  #100  
Old 08-01-2012, 02:01 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SkyNet View Post
Hey Jo.. there is a possible minor glitch:

Whenever I am on the main page I have to log in to post on an article, no big deal... but for some reason that seems to make the forum not remember me when I come back and I have to re log in.

Not a major problem, cuz logging in isn't a huge deal.. but it is a minor glitch it seems and something I guess you should know about!

It has nothing to do with cookies, cuz I didnt clear my cookies from when I came from the main page to the forums, just seems that if you log in to one, it doesn't remember you on the other!

This is actually still happening!
Reply With Quote
  #101  
Old 08-01-2012, 08:37 PM
http://www.joblo.com/

Okay l can not log onto the actional site l have to go through your profile again jablo

it doesnt even let me go to the movie fan forum

on the site l have provided up top has no log on button so l was wondering what is causing this

I feel as though l am a pain in the arse but l wanted to show you that there is a problem Joblo
Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump