Old 07-07-2012, 04:32 AM
Proof that Ron Perlman is awesome

Actors/celebrities are usually self-centered but once in a while they do something good outside of their trade.

The Make-A-Wish foundation was in the process of granting little Zachary's wish to become Hellboy for a day when Ron Perlman heard about it. Without overthinking it , Ron ran to his personnal bat-cave of awesome and donned the costume again to make 1 kid happy.

Check out the result !

Spoiler tag because this picture is too big and too awesome
Spoiler:

Facebook page about the event : http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?s...2177338&type=1
Faith in humanity is restored

Last edited by Dirtyfrog; 07-07-2012 at 04:38 AM..
Old 07-07-2012, 09:11 AM
That's awesome.

Thanks for sharing.

That huge pic is the best; I love the look of giddiness on the kid's face.
Old 07-07-2012, 09:49 AM
Great story.
Old 07-07-2012, 11:53 AM
That is so fuckin cool.

Thanks for sharing Dirtyfrog

Ron is definitely a great guy
Old 07-07-2012, 12:10 PM
What a classy guy.
Old 07-07-2012, 12:55 PM
Pure awesomeness
Old 07-07-2012, 07:42 PM
Reminds me of when Johnny Depp dressed up as Sparrow, last year and surprised a whole class of 5th graders. Always awesome seeing and hearing about celebs doing nice things like that for kids or fans.
Old 07-08-2012, 01:02 AM
Ya I love hearing these stories! I actually saw Perlman at a Grocery store in Hollywood last year.. dude is tall as shit!

But stories like these always remind me of this one bitch, The Barefoot Contessa from Food Network... anyone know who she is?? I barely do... but there was a make a wish kid for whatever reason wanted to meet her and spend the day with her... she told the kid and foundation that she was too busy to do that... and then of course the story got out, she was made out to be a huge bitch in the media (i say it like that because she IS a huge bitch, that story is sickening) and she then recanted and saw the kid in what can only be described as a PR stunt to not ruin this twat.

Since then, I can't even look at that bitch.

The fact that Perlman got into full make up just for this kid, and meeting Perlman wasnt even the kids wish, it was to be dressed up as Hellboy, but Perlman seems to be just pure class and took it a step further, dude wins in my book!
Old 07-08-2012, 07:48 PM
Anyone who does anything for Make A Wish or sick kids is super cool in my book. Charlie Sheen and Mel Gibson should start working for Make A Wish full time. Maybe just put kids on their planes and take them to the real people they want to see.
Old 07-09-2012, 03:13 AM
I always thought Perlman was a cool, bonafide, underrated actor who was ironically typecast in roles that still ended up being great...from the 80's TV fantasy soap Beauty & The Beast to HELLBOY, ALIEN: RESURRECTION and more recently DRIVE...but unlike most, he just got cooler in real time!
Old 07-09-2012, 08:04 AM
Class act.

No other way around it.
Old 07-16-2012, 04:55 AM
Cheers

What a Great Story Full of Cheers to You have a Good Time
Lantlig Heminredning
Old 07-16-2012, 05:42 AM
Reportedly, this incident has made Guillermo Del Toro interested in making a 3rd Hellboy movie. So you Hellboy fans have yet another reason to love this and Pearlman.
Old 07-16-2012, 09:21 AM
a 3rd Hellboy would be GREEEEEEEAAT ! - Tony The Tiger
Old 07-16-2012, 01:35 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ilovemovies View Post
Reportedly, this incident has made Guillermo Del Toro interested in making a 3rd Hellboy movie. So you Hellboy fans have yet another reason to love this and Pearlman.

As if he wasn't already interested in doing it.
Old 07-16-2012, 02:07 PM
Extremely classy guy. My respect for him has gone up significantly.
Old 07-16-2012, 03:30 PM

God bless Ron Perlman.