Go Back   Movie Fan Central Discussion Forums > Movie Talk! > Celeb Talk/Gossip
MOVIE FAN CENTRAL FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 07-20-2012, 09:54 PM
Jessica Simpsons Weight Loss Struggle

http://au.lifestyle.yahoo.com/who/ar...loss-struggle/

i was watching a show based on fasion and jessica was one of the judges

I couldnt beleive how much weight Jess has put on

remeber in the movie Dukes of hazard remake

And she had a lovely figure and l couldnt beleive how she has let herself go

look at her here

Anyway it would be interesting to know what you all think about this

maybe she loves the way she looks and anyway maybe she could become a role model for bigger women since half of the time you only have stick models to look at
Old 07-21-2012, 02:00 AM
I dont think its that she likes it, she blamed it on being pregnant for awhile, but its past that now it really boils down to laziness imo.
Old 07-21-2012, 05:02 AM
Christ, she gave birth 2 MONTHS AGO...to accuse her of being lazy or letting herself go is fucking idiotic and downright disrespectful.
Old 07-22-2012, 02:28 PM
I think she looks cute with the extra weight. But I like thick and curvy girls, so I'm a bit biased.
Old 07-22-2012, 03:00 PM
she looks healthy in that picture, I see no problem with it.
Old 07-22-2012, 04:47 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BadCoverVersion View Post
Christ, she gave birth 2 MONTHS AGO...to accuse her of being lazy or letting herself go is fucking idiotic and downright disrespectful.
Whatevs. They ought to take her out back and brain her with a shovel.
Old 07-22-2012, 06:08 PM
She made her money. She's starting a family. Who gives a shit. Good for her.

We'll always have this Maxim spread when I might have considered her the hottest woman on the planet.

And not too mention her music video for Dukes of Hazzard....I'm not a music video guru or anything but thats the sexiest music video I've ever seen by far.
Old 07-22-2012, 06:51 PM
Wow, what a drastic change! LoL! She looks like an oinker for sure!
Old 07-22-2012, 07:01 PM
I think she looks more gorgeous now than before. That might be less to do with her weight though than the fact that I thought she used to look overly airbrushed and made-up. That Duke picture above, she looks like some kind of Frank Frazetta-inspired artwork you'd see on the side of an early-80s era Chevy van.
Old 07-22-2012, 07:32 PM
I prefer a woman with curves, her looks are great. What I could not put up with though is her stupidity.
Old 07-22-2012, 09:03 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BadCoverVersion View Post
Well l have to agree with you on this since she had her baby two months ago it takes time to lose the baby fat

Alot of celebs slim down with 2 or 3 weeks and half of the time they are not eating the right foods

if you are breast feeding you need to be eating proberly so they baby is getting fed right

I feel she is a great role for mums out there and also she does look great

i wouldnt call her lazy she is very busy getting up during the night and day feeding and changing nappies
Old 07-22-2012, 09:07 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jaw2929 View Post
Wow, what a drastic change! LoL! She looks like an oinker for sure!
How could you say she looks like a oinker

i wouldd like to put you in the position of being pregnant and put you through the process of giving birth and as it always goes then looking after a full term baby

it takes time to lose all the baby weight and she is doing it perfectly in my eyes

I also think she still looks beautiful
Old 07-23-2012, 12:18 AM
I think she would be better served improving her education then her waistline. Even chunky, she is still very hot. Now, dont get me wrong, in the Dukes she was a fucking 10, but women hit a wall most of the time. She got older, had a baby and hit a wall. She does not need to be in a size 1. She can be an average 6 or 7 and still be a knockout. Just don't go Kristy Ally on us
Old 07-23-2012, 06:19 PM
As long as it's just, as Louis CK says, "cosmetically overweight," then I don't care. She earned the right to let herself go and raise a family.

But if she's unhealthy or in danger of becoming diabetic or something, get to the gym and start dieting.
Old 07-23-2012, 09:39 PM
Well l cant believe there is sizes such as size one

I would only be able to stick one leg iin at that level grins

I think you can look better being a siize eight to 12 than trying to fit in that

I do think she looks nice and anyway she doesnt have to prove her self if her man likes her the away she is

Anyway l shouls also say that she should be losing weight for herself and not for others in my opinion
Old 07-23-2012, 10:05 PM
As long as she keeps posting pics like this, I'm fine..

Old 07-24-2012, 12:26 PM
^^^
Juggica Simpson. God damn
Old 07-28-2012, 12:03 PM
Reminds me of those funny pictures people photoshop to make celebrities look like ordinary fat people. Except... this isn't 'shopped.
Old 07-28-2012, 12:43 PM

Last edited by SS-Block; 06-28-2013 at 01:06 PM..
Old 07-31-2012, 12:08 PM
Tig Old Bitties
Old 07-31-2012, 06:27 PM
She looks better "fat."
Old 07-31-2012, 09:03 PM
Well l woulldnt consider her fat
I have seen her on a show about fashion and ishe always looks good on there
Old 08-01-2012, 04:24 PM

A stroll down memory lane:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DPtfsk4ETjM

The real fun starts at 3:10, you're welcome.

Spoiler:
Old 08-02-2012, 03:41 AM
I'd still do her. I like 'em fat.
Plus, her boots were made for knockin'.
Old 09-27-2012, 04:07 PM
I'm thinking she might have still been pregnant in the top picture? The hand on the belly is something pregnant women typically do without realizing it, and she really does look pregnant to me in that pic. I've seen pics of her since and she's lost some weight.

She did gain quite a bit with her pregnancy, but to lose it the healthy way it takes months. I'm glad she's not in the race that many celebrity moms are to be stick thin in a month. I've read of some bragging hours a day at the gym within weeks of having a baby. I couldn't even stand to be away from mine for a few minutes in the first weeks. Just wanted to kiss and stare at them all day, lol.

She's still a beautiful woman. I don't know if she is truly as stupid as she came off on that reality show she used to have. I figured it was an act. The chicken of the sea thing has to have been staged. I mean, that was just goofy stupid.
Old 09-27-2012, 04:18 PM
well she did manage to lose most of it ..... before/after

Old 09-27-2012, 08:18 PM
Actually, that's an old picture! I recognized those jeans from her "mom jeans" faux pas a few years ago. I googled Jessica Simpson mom jeans and actually that's a pic from 2009, and she's on stage there in concert. There are others that go with it.

But, I have no doubt she'll be there soon and maybe she already is. The pics I saw a couple of weeks ago she seemed to have slimmed down a lot since having the baby.
Old 09-27-2012, 11:57 PM
Well it is amzing what you can do if you want to look good

But when you have a baby a woman needs to becareful not to lose too much because at that time the homones are all over the plaus

Why is it we dont knock pregnant ladies but after a woman gives birrh we do this
Old 09-28-2012, 08:20 AM
...I think she's hot right now.

*Backs out of room, closes door slowly.
Old 09-30-2012, 04:02 PM
Almost all normal women hit a wall at a certain point in a life and do not look like the perfect figures they had when they were younger. It really annoys me when I see really stupid women who are really hot when they were younger and now are older and have not wised up.

Pam Anderson
Suzzanne Summer to name 2.

Jessica looks great now and looked even better then. She might want to take a step or two back from the public eye though lol She is welcome at my extra bedroom or if she is open I have a king sized bed. My wife wont mind
Old 09-30-2012, 04:32 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Erroneous View Post
Pam Anderson
Suzzanne Summer to name 2.
Skanky blonde hair just doesn't translate well into middle age
Old 10-04-2012, 02:32 PM
I find it a bit odd that she's the new spokesperson for Weight Watchers though all the commercials with her in it only feature her from the chest up. Plus, there's no before and after pics, full body pics, or anything that shows that she's actually lost any weight.
Old 10-05-2012, 12:10 AM
Well as women get older they have children or go through menapuase if they are older

So you are right as a eoman gets older they do have a diffrent figure to when they were younger but that is part of life

You can say the same about men grins

When they are young they look good to eat but when they get older most will look diffrent

I rmember when l had a huge crush on a freind of my brothers and thought he was very nice

But only a few years back l met him again and do you know what

he was balding and had put on a few pounds

He was not the man l looked at as a 20yr old
Old 10-05-2012, 12:55 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigred760 View Post
I find it a bit odd that she's the new spokesperson for Weight Watchers though all the commercials with her in it only feature her from the chest up. Plus, there's no before and after pics, full body pics, or anything that shows that she's actually lost any weight.

it's called a multi-million dollars contract

this angle is worst than Disney

MAYBE ... i mean MAYBE Weight Watchers work but this shit is hilarious .... it's also like they copyrighted Jessica Simpson and that's absurb

My best female friend of the last 12 years gave birth to her daughter almost 1 year back .... she used to weight around 150 but now she's aroundish 180 ( can't tell actual weight because as a gentleman it's not polite but mainly because she's going to kill me it i did but you get the picture ) . She went up to 220 in the peak of her pregnancy.

My point is not whatever JS looks like .... that shit is hard to burn and, well, money helps to hire coaches.

My point would be .... whatever girl you like , once she gets pregnant , stick with it because 80% of cheating from guy is scoring a girl i once dated before pregnancy. I admit , wild sex is fun but i don't think it's worth scrapping your family over.

BTW , i don't have children of my own but i have a niece and 4 great-cousins and i get ask to babysit around 4 times a year so yeah ... i feel ya !
Old 10-05-2012, 12:59 AM
I like a woman who carries around her own ensemble bed
Old 10-05-2012, 01:17 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by God of War View Post
then i'm selfish ... i just like the big pillows !
Old 10-05-2012, 01:34 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by God of War View Post
Does that mean you like big woman and not those stick women who who look like boys with no boobs

I was watching Today Tonight last night

There is a bar in melbourne who cater for large women and men come in to admire them

I was surprised alot of men like a woman with a little meat on there body
Old 10-05-2012, 01:39 AM
Old 10-05-2012, 01:48 AM
Well when you look on the right photo

This woman had just given birth to her baby

What alot of men dont get is you are not in full shape for around six monthes after the birth of a baby

Pl
Old 10-05-2012, 01:53 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jaw2929 View Post

i'm not judging JS but those pics are the reason why girls shouldn't rely on image too much.

It's not like , we , guy only want dirty sex with a super hot model .... we like nerdy things too ... and mechanics and having a Super Mario birthday cake.

Fantasy and reality are 2 different things !