Old 10-27-2011, 01:05 AM
Favorite Modern Scream Queen

Melissa George all the way, baby! I just read the Arrow's awesome review of A Lonely Place To Die & I realized that Mel is the closest thing we have to a bonafide modern-day Scream Queen...choosing classy, indie projects that showcase her talent, which is never overshadowed by her beauty/sex appeal, as her multiple formidable "attributes" are all equally matched! I abso-freaking-lutely loved TRIANGLE, 30 DAYS OF NIGHT, TURISTAS, THE AMITYVILLE HORROR Remake & THE BETRAYED (technically a psychological crime thriller but I'm counting it)...this Aussie babe can do no wrong in my book!

A close second: Emma Bell from FROZEN, FD5 and Season 1 of The Walking Dead TV Series.
Old 10-27-2011, 01:13 AM
Naomi Watts

Katie Cassidy who was in the Nightmare on Elm Street remake, Black Christmas and the awesome television miniseries Harper's Island and tv's Supernatural as well.
Old 10-27-2011, 02:43 AM
Danielle Harris
Old 10-28-2011, 01:53 PM
Scout Taylor-Compton. Danielle Harris as of recent too.
Old 10-28-2011, 04:02 PM
Neve Campbell

Melissa George rocks too.
Old 07-18-2012, 01:44 AM
Mirrah Foulkes (Dying Breed) - Amanda Righetti (Friday The 13th - Remake) Oh My Lord What A Doll With A Great Pair Of Lungs.
Old 07-21-2012, 10:27 AM
Naomi Watts-The only actress to deliver a performance (The Ring) that actually convinced me her character was afraid and in danger. Truly authentic and one hell of a screaming voice.