Old 07-20-2012, 08:46 PM
Shooting At Denver Movie Theater

http://au.news.yahoo.com/latest/a/-/...movie-theatre/

geez l seen this last night on tv

How could a man just go in and just shot everyone in sight

One person who was seated in the cinema told media that he seen a child who had blood all over her and later he seen a policeman carrying her out she had two bullet holes in her back

i would like to know what triggered this man into doing something like thi

At that moment they were showing Batman

Sometimes you wonder why in America that they dont bring out gun laws so certain people can not get at guns like this man did

Is it that dangerous that you have to have a gun on you to survive

I know they brought gun laws in aus but you still get people bringing them into the country

Anyway l just thought you might want to look at what happened

I also would like to know if they caught the guy who did this

it is just sad one can not go out and have a nice time without some person doing this type of thing

Also the man has shot around 12 people and there there is alot of people who walked away with injurys he came in wearing Full body armor which it looks as though he had this planned over time

http://news.ninemsn.com.au/world/850...-cinema-police
here is some more footage of people coming out of the theatre

He was also claiming that he was the Joker he must have had mental problems to do this type of thing

here is a picture of him in small caption

Last edited by Bondgirl; 07-20-2012 at 09:08 PM..
Old 07-21-2012, 04:28 AM
wasn't in Denver, was in Aurora. a thread was started about it yesterday here: http://www.joblo.com/forums/showthre...41#post3578141
Old 07-22-2012, 07:40 PM
Oh l didnt know that there was another thread made for this

Sorry about that

I thought somethnig like this would have been non movie area since the bloke was not a movie star
At least l can now post in the Genarel move section thankyou for linking me to this

Last edited by Bondgirl; 07-22-2012 at 07:42 PM..
Old 07-24-2012, 04:49 PM
Now I'm no American but what do you guys all think about this Alex Jones fella? I know nothing myself other than he seems to be someone who believes his US government is the behind the shooting and other incidents. I must admit I've always found certain things a bit unusual such as the WTC attacks but who knows.

Personally I wouldn't trust the US government to watch my car but what do the Americans think on here?

It is funny how gun sales how doubled since the shooting, makes you wonder hehe.

http://www.infowars.com/

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheAlexJonesChannel

http://www.infowars.com/gun-sales-sp...tman-massacre/

Should Americans give up their guns?? hot potatoe in your country it seems.
Old 07-25-2012, 08:04 PM
Well l dont know this Alex Jones fellow but he seems to be trying to get abit of spot light from these shootings

But if you say that gun sales have doubled after Colarado shootings it is proberly people running scared

I just find that if the US goverment had balls it would ban guns and only have police have these weapons

I know you cant completely get rid of them but you can provent people getting a hold of guns by passing laws

In a way if they were banned at least people would feel safe

I know in Australia you can walk around not worrying about having a gun pointed at you
Old 07-26-2012, 03:20 PM
The Colorado massacre was the first news I heard after returning from a week in Bolivia. In my opinion, the Batman movies are evil. They are evil because they portray deranged villains as heroes. Batman himself is an impotent non-entity. It would not surprise me if in the darkest corners of the subconscious minds of the purveyors of the Batman films there is a perverse glee at seeing their art imitated by life. America is on a strange course. After decades of pointless wars, the abortion of 50 million babies, an obsession with spectator sports, an endless parade of 200 million dollar movies, drugs, and mind-numbing music from Satanic groups like Marilyn Manson and AC/DC, America's historical middle class is under serious siege. America is, in fact, being colonized by Hispanics, Muslims, and Orientals. And no one seems to care. Except Pat Buchanan and David Duke, and they are being dismissed as "racist." Fresh from the astronomy party in Bolivia, I heard two politicians speak on radio about the Batman massacre. The female Democrat said guns were to blame. The male Republican said it was not guns but the work of one twisted individual. We could have scripted their responses before hearing them. One thing both politicians have in common is that they are sucking money from people while trying to tell them how to think and what to do. We are at a place where decent, working people are being harassed by both sides of "the law." I was harassed by airport security coming back from my trip. I was pulled out of the line in Lima, Peru. I took my shoes off, and the girl began inspecting them, putting my shoes to her face and pinching them. I know these people have jobs and it can be tough to fill up an 8-hour shift. But, do I really look like a terrorist? In Miami, I was humiliated again. A woman went through my belongings. (They love badges, don't they?) Then, I was taken into a room, where I was stood at attention and patted down. I kept quiet and did what I was told to do. One of our group had his telescope confiscated in La Paz. He had to get an attorney and spend an entire day to get it back. I had a 13-hour layover in Lima and a 6-hour layover in Miami. I was exhausted when I got to Nashville. The Miami airport is the worst I have ever seen. It looks like a Third World scene from the next Batman movie. I must say, however, I enjoyed the astronomy. I saw stars and constellations I will never see again and met some highly intelligent and wonderful people.

Afterthought:
It sickens to see pictures of Joker Holmes' 12 victims. Young people going in to watch a movie without the slightest notion they would never see daylight again. It adds to my present view of life as a random and tenuous experience.
Old 07-26-2012, 03:41 PM

"Jim Colyer, please give a well thought-out, rational reaction to the Colorado shootings"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim Colyer View Post
The Colorado massacre was the first news I heard after returning from a week in Bolivia. In my opinion, the Batman movies are evil. They are evil because they portray deranged villains as heroes. Batman himself is an impotent non-entity. It would not surprise me if in the darkest corners of the subconscious minds of the purveyors of the Batman films there is a perverse glee at seeing their art imitated by life. America is on a strange course. After decades of pointless wars, the abortion of 50 million babies, an obsession with spectator sports, an endless parade of 200 million dollar movies, drugs, and mind-numbing music from Satanic groups like Marilyn Manson and AC/DC, America's historical middle class is under serious siege. America is, in fact, being colonized by Hispanics, Muslims, and Orientals. And no one seems to care. Except Pat Buchanan and David Duke, and they are being dismissed as "racist." Fresh from the astronomy party in Bolivia, I heard two politicians speak on radio about the Batman massacre. The female Democrat said guns were to blame. The male Republican said it was not guns but the work of one twisted individual. We could have scripted their responses before hearing them. One thing both politicians have in common is that they are sucking money from people while trying to tell them how to think and what to do. We are at a place where decent, working people are being harassed by both sides of "the law." I was harassed by airport security coming back from my trip. I was pulled out of the line in Lima, Peru. I took my shoes off, and the girl began inspecting them, putting my shoes to her face and pinching them. I know these people have jobs and it can be tough to fill up an 8-hour shift. But, do I really look like a terrorist? In Miami, I was humiliated again. A woman went through my belongings. (They love badges, don't they?) Then, I was taken into a room, where I was stood at attention and patted down. I kept quiet and did what I was told to do. One of our group had his telescope confiscated in La Paz. He had to get an attorney and spend an entire day to get it back. I had a 13-hour layover in Lima and a 6-hour layover in Miami. I was exhausted when I got to Nashville. The Miami airport is the worst I have ever seen. It looks like a Third World scene from the next Batman movie. I must say, however, I enjoyed the astronomy. I saw stars and constellations I will never see again and met some highly intelligent and wonderful people.

Afterthought:
It sickens to see pictures of Joker Holmes' 12 victims. Young people going in to watch a movie without the slightest notion they would never see daylight again. It adds to my present view of life as a random and tenuous experience.

Last edited by Bourne101; 07-26-2012 at 03:43 PM..
Old 07-26-2012, 04:54 PM
Quote:
America is, in fact, being colonized by Hispanics, Muslims, and Orientals.
"Orientals"?

Seriously?

Quote:
And no one seems to care. Except Pat Buchanan and David Duke, and they are being dismissed as "racist."
Whoa whoa whoa. Back up a minute there.

You're telling me that a former Grand Wizard of the Ku Klux fucking Klan is being called a racist?

WHAT IS THIS WORLD COMING TOOOOOO???

Wait...what was this thread about again?

Last edited by Squid Vicious; 07-26-2012 at 05:04 PM..
Old 07-26-2012, 06:38 PM
The introspective zaniness of Coyler's post is absolutely brilliant. It's like even though he's on the internet, he isn't really writing it for anyone else, except maybe as a literary stream-of-consciousness exercise. I don't even want to argue with the illogic and stupidity of it because it's so good.
Old 07-26-2012, 06:58 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brando @$$ Fat View Post
The introspective zaniness of Coyler's post is absolutely brilliant. It's like even though he's on the internet, he isn't really writing it for anyone else, except maybe as a literary stream-of-consciousness exercise. I don't even want to argue with the illogic and stupidity of it because it's so good.
Sure the premises are whacky, but I think it makes perfect internal logical sense. Just for reference, here is a reconstruction of the formal logic 0f an infamous Rick Perry campaign ad:

Quote:
1. Gays can serve openly in the military. (Premise)
2. Our kids can't openly celebrate Christmas or pray in school (Premise)
3. If gays can serve openly in the military and our kids can't openly celebrate Christmas or pray in school, there is something wrong with this country. (Premise)
4. If Rick Perry is President, Obama's war on religion will be ended. (Premise)
5. If Rick Perry is President, our religious heritage will be defended against liberal attacks. (Premise)
6. If Obama's war on religion is ended and our religious heritage is defended against liberal attacks, America will have Faith. (Premise)
7. If America has Faith, America will be strong. (Premise)
8. If America is strong, there won't be something wrong with this country. (Premise)

Subconclusion1: If Rick Perry is President, Obama’s war on religion will be ended and our religious heritage will be defended against liberal attacks. P -> (O & H)
Subconclusion2: If Rick Perry is President, America will have Faith. P -> F
Subconclusion3: If Rick Perry is President, America will be strong. P -> S
Conclusion: If Rick Perry is President, there won’t be something wrong with this country. P -> ~W

1. G------(P)
2. ~K-----(P)
3. (G & ~K) -> W----(P)
4. P -> O------(P)
5. P -> H-----(P)
6. (O &H) -> F-----(P)
7. F -> S------(P)
8. S -> ~W-----(P) --------C: P -> W

9. G & ~K------(1,2 Conj)
10. W ------(3, 8 MP)
11. ~~W ------(10 DN)
12. ~S ------(8,11 MT)
13. ~F ------(7,12 MT)
14. ~(O & H)----(6, 13 MT)
15. ~O v ~H ----(14 DEM)
16. ~P v ~P ----(4,5,15 DD)
17. ~P ----(16 Taut)
18. ~P v (O & H)-(17 Add)
19. P -> (O & H)-(18 Impl)SUBCONCLUSION1
20. P -> F-------(6, 19 CA)SUBCONCLUSION2
21. P -> S-------(7, 20 CA)SUBCONCLUSION3
22. P -> ~W------(8, 21 CA)CONCLUSION

Last edited by Gordon; 07-26-2012 at 07:14 PM..
Old 07-26-2012, 10:28 PM
Quote:

Afterthought:
Hey Jim,just wondering if airport security did a full body cavity search? I ask because if they did,they would of found your head living up your ass.

This is one of the dumbest post I've ever read anywhere on the net. I bet you're in full support of what's going on in murfreesboro with the mosque,shit sickens me. The Batman aren't evil,they're fuckin movies! Don't blame the actions of one sick person on something that's not real.

Another thing don't refer to him as "joker" holmes. It only makes you sound worse than you did in all that racist,hateful, nonsense gibberish bullshit you wasted your time posting.

He doesn't deserve a name anymore alright,he committed a heinous crime agaisnt innocent people who did nothing to him. It wasn't batmans fault,it was the sick thought of a sick person who brought it to fruition,that's all.

So in closing take your close minded warped view of the world and go back to bolivia and tell it to the stars