Old 08-01-2012, 01:42 PM
Sleeping Dogs

Isn't anyone even a little excited for this game? After the piss poor waste of Money that was SRTT, (Hurrr zombies and purple dildos durrrr...such a let down) This game looks great! Yeah the mission walkthrough videos from E3 had some noticeable glitches but it was a an old build of the game from months ago. But this really has potential check out the trailer.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ya-VGgmcl5M
Old 08-16-2012, 12:47 PM
I played it for a bit yesterday. It was alright, nothing special. I'm too hooked on Max Payne 3 at the moment.

Sent from my HTC Glacier using Tapatalk 2
Old 08-16-2012, 08:54 PM
Yeah I had a gift card and traded in a couple games that were gifts, and only had to pay .35 cents. So it was a good buy for me . Yeah no game is perfect, but it's nice to play an open worlder set in current times somewhere other then NYC, LA, or somewhere in florida. The driving mechanics are pretty tite as are the hand to hand combat in which there is more of a focus on than gunplay. Also nice is the rpg element. I'm no reviewer but I would give it an 8.5 -9/10.
Old 08-19-2012, 02:27 AM
Has anyone noticed that the cut scenes are a bit choppy? Was wondering if that was the game itself or an issue with my tv/ps3. No other games I've been playing recently have this issue.
Old 08-19-2012, 05:55 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpikeDurden View Post
Has anyone noticed that the cut scenes are a bit choppy? Was wondering if that was the game itself or an issue with my tv/ps3. No other games I've been playing recently have this issue.
Yes I did notice, I am intoxicated right now but yeah cutscenes are a bit off in some missions and I play on Xb360. And after collecting all collectables and maxing out everything except my triad upgrade points,(pain in the ass) I have to drop my personal game score to 8.0-8.5. It has received good enough reviews, and I love the fighting mechanics but it's been worked on and in development for close to 1/2 a decade when it was announced as True Crimes: Hong Kong but was dropped by ACTIVISION.

Spoiler:
I walk into one of my apartments with a meat cleaver or some awesome gun, go to use my monitor setup for the hacked security cameras around the city for drug busts hit the Y button which for some reason makes you drop whatever weapon is in your hand. You select the camera, sekect the perp they get arrested, and when it goes back to 3rd person view in your crib it freezes (after saving though which is cool) the screen so you have to reset. Though no problems when you go in empty handed with a standard semi auto hand gun holstered or not ready to shoot

Not a bad game but not as good as I was hoping.
Old 09-11-2012, 12:49 AM
I play it only one time it's just ok not really good as compare other games.