Go Back   Movie Fan Central Discussion Forums > Movie Talk! > Celeb Talk/Gossip
MOVIE FAN CENTRAL FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 08-03-2012, 03:45 PM
John Mayer gets more pussy than you

Jennifer Aniston, Taylor Swift, Minka Kelly, Jennifer Love Hewitt, Jessica Simpson and now Katy Perry.

Damn I knew I should of learned how to play the guitar.

http://www.tmz.com/2012/08/02/katy-p...nt-hotel-date/

Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 08-03-2012, 04:15 PM
I really, really hate this guy
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 08-03-2012, 04:26 PM
I know a good looking guy when I see one, and I'm fine acknowledging it. No homo. But this guy... I don't get the appeal. If I woke up looking like him tomorrow, I would be pretty upset.

Must be quite the charmer with that guitar. Anyway, can't hate on him. Good for him. He's approaching Derek Jeter territory.
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 08-03-2012, 04:28 PM
That picture of him just makes we wanna punch my computer monitor.

I hate this guy.
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 08-03-2012, 04:29 PM
New thread title suggestion:

"John Mayer is more of a pussy than you"
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 08-03-2012, 04:45 PM
John Mayer grosses me out.
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 08-03-2012, 05:05 PM
John Mayer is such a misogynistic dickhole. I don't see the appeal in him.
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 08-03-2012, 05:32 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by poopontheshoes7 View Post
I really, really hate this guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by magjournal View Post
John Mayer is such a misogynistic dickhole. I don't see the appeal in him.
I don't need to elaborate what has already been said
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 08-03-2012, 07:52 PM
On a positive note, how pretty is Katy Perry when she's just plain? No weird outfits, no stupid hats, no Tim Burton makeup. She's absolutely gorgeous in that picture.
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 08-03-2012, 10:02 PM
Fuck that prick.
Reply With Quote
  #11  
Old 08-03-2012, 10:13 PM
Taylour Swift dedicated a song to John and he was not happy about it

This guy is a dickhead and hopefully alot of the women he is getting at the momnet will learn he is a no hoper and a user of women

Ah here is the song she wrote it is called Dear John

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jx2dlDOdrJ0
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 08-03-2012, 10:30 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dHsCGwH7P6g

As long as he continues writing songs like this, he can get as much pussy as he wants
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old 08-03-2012, 11:09 PM
Ah it is a shame that a womans vagina is always refered to the furry cat


Last edited by Bondgirl; 08-03-2012 at 11:12 PM..
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old 08-03-2012, 11:38 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darth Kenshin View Post
I know a good looking guy when I see one, and I'm fine acknowledging it. No homo. But this guy... I don't get the appeal. If I woke up looking like him tomorrow, I would be pretty upset.
Ditto.
I'm not the hottest guy out there (pretty close), but so many times I see a dude with a hotass super-fine chick and I'm like "wow, what a lucky dude. I'm still glad I'm not him, though." I just think many guys are either a) just plain not attractive, or b) pretty handsome but in a very generic and predictable way.
I think this many times.

This guy, though... I hate pretty much everything about him. Even as a musician he doesn't impress me. He plays guitar like I do when I'm bored and not expanding my creativity whatsoever. I could literally pick up my guitar right now and do his shit, yet many say he's "great". I disagree. But then again he's banging all these celebrities and has tens/hundreds of millions of dollars, thus increasing the pussy-to-prick (literally and figuratively) ratio exponentially.
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Old 08-03-2012, 11:42 PM
But what these women dont understand is John is only using them for sex

As soon as he dips it in he is off with another woman

Even taylour Swift didnt repect him in the end

Well did you know that half of the time a woman prefers a average guy to a goodlooking man..
Reply With Quote
  #16  
Old 08-03-2012, 11:49 PM
Is he trying to look like Jack Black with that hair? Is he hoping someone mistakes him for someone with creativity, talent and epic guitar hooks?

Cause its not happening.
Reply With Quote
  #17  
Old 08-03-2012, 11:53 PM
One thing l can say is that image of him up above shows a ugly man

i just dont get what women see in him

If l had a chance to date him l would say no

Last edited by Bondgirl; 08-07-2012 at 09:55 PM..
Reply With Quote
  #18  
Old 08-04-2012, 12:28 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bondgirl View Post
One thing l can say is that image of him up above shows a ugly man




These guys can pretty much get any tail they want. I doubt it's because of their looks.
Reply With Quote
  #19  
Old 08-04-2012, 12:48 AM
Yeah, but those guys are legends. Those guys are awesome musicians. John Meyer? Meh.
Reply With Quote
  #20  
Old 08-04-2012, 12:57 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ilovemovies View Post
Yeah, but those guys are legends. Those guys are awesome musicians. John Meyer? Meh.
Actually, I don't think any of them play a musical instrument (Tyler - the harmonica, maybe). They're just the singers. Mayer maybe not be a legend, but he's a famous musician.

My point was that their looks have nothing to do with it.
Reply With Quote
  #21  
Old 08-04-2012, 01:56 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by electriclite View Post
Is he trying to look like Jack Black with that hair? Is he hoping someone mistakes him for someone with creativity, talent and epic guitar hooks?

Cause its not happening.


I was thinking Tiny Tim.

Reply With Quote
  #22  
Old 08-04-2012, 03:51 AM
Mayer's talent is absolutely unquestionable. He might be the best guitar player alive right now.

Plus... do we still not understand that the ladies aren't swayed by looks in the same way most dudes are?
Reply With Quote
  #23  
Old 08-04-2012, 03:54 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by AceD View Post
Mayer's talent is absolutely unquestionable. He might be the best guitar player alive right now.

Plus... do we still not understand that the ladies aren't swayed by looks in the same way most dudes are?
They love piles and piles and piles of money even if they themselves have piles and piles of money.
Reply With Quote
  #24  
Old 08-04-2012, 09:03 AM
He gets more pussy than me cause he's a giant douchebag.
Can't compete with that, wouldn't want to.
Reply With Quote
  #25  
Old 08-04-2012, 10:38 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by RustyRazor View Post
He gets more pussy than me cause he's a giant douchebag.
Can't compete with that, wouldn't want to.
He is a giant douche, but I think his fame is more to blame here. I doubt he'd be doing nearly as well otherwise.

He looks like he doesn't bathe for weeks at a time. And he probably has a whole bunch of STDs, most of which have been discovered in him.
Reply With Quote
  #26  
Old 08-04-2012, 11:15 AM
Rod Stewart was absolutely stunning in his prime and he seems like a top guy.

Meyer looks and acts like a massive tool and his music is gash.
Reply With Quote
  #27  
Old 08-04-2012, 01:58 PM
He is a douche and Joe Bonamassa is a better guitarist.
Reply With Quote
  #28  
Old 08-04-2012, 02:41 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigred760 View Post
Actually, I don't think any of them play a musical instrument (Tyler - the harmonica, maybe). They're just the singers. Mayer maybe not be a legend, but he's a famous musician.

My point was that their looks have nothing to do with it.
Tyler and Jagger wrote/co-wrote a lot of their songs.



Quote:
Originally Posted by BadCoverVersion View Post
Meyer looks and acts like a massive tool and his music is gash.
Yep.
Reply With Quote
  #29  
Old 08-04-2012, 03:31 PM
It must be that giant, Janis Joplin, hippie hat he's been wearing lately that appeals to the ladies
Reply With Quote
  #30  
Old 08-04-2012, 06:49 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by AceD View Post
Mayer's talent is absolutely unquestionable. He might be the best guitar player alive right now.

Plus... do we still not understand that the ladies aren't swayed by looks in the same way most dudes are?
Jagger plays harmonica, guitar and keyboards, BTW, in addition to writing or co-writing the vast majority of his songs from both The Stones and his solo career. Stewart could play the guitar once upon a time, but knows of he's even bothered as he's gradually become a parody of himself over the last 25-30 years? : /
Reply With Quote
  #31  
Old 08-04-2012, 11:06 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by AceD View Post
Mayer's talent is absolutely unquestionable. He might be the best guitar player alive right now.
By "alive," I assume you mean "still releasing new music," because last I checked, Eric Clapton, Slash, Eddie Van Halen, BB King, etc. are still alive.
Reply With Quote
  #32  
Old 08-05-2012, 12:29 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Postmaster General View Post
I was thinking Tiny Tim.

Greatest reference ever made to anything ever. EVER.
Reply With Quote
  #33  
Old 08-05-2012, 12:31 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darth Kenshin View Post
By "alive," I assume you mean "still releasing new music," because last I checked, Eric Clapton, Slash, Eddie Van Halen, BB King, etc. are still alive.
I think Mayer's better than some of those (and I'm not a fan of his music), but yes, to your overall point that is what I meant to say... he's the best current artist/best today (as in August 4th 2012) in the sense that the skills of Clapton, for example, have diminished to some degree. I don't think Mayer has reached that sort of peak.
Reply With Quote
  #34  
Old 08-05-2012, 05:03 PM
I prefer a blues rockers that have a bit more swagger and presence as opposed to these harmless poppy college rock/blues rock guys like Mayer.

I'll say this, I understand why he works for his fans. He has a "pretty" voice.

Last edited by rocknblues81; 08-05-2012 at 05:46 PM..
Reply With Quote
  #35  
Old 08-05-2012, 08:14 PM
ya... just check out Paul Waggoner from Between The Buried and Me and you will hear a guitarist that blows Mayer out of the water. Same with Kirk Hammet from Metallica.

Mayer is a good guitar player definitely, but his skills are those of most any person who has been playing, he doesn't step out and do anything memorable. He is just a dude who can play guitar good, same way most people cqan who have been playing that long. He just caught a break.

but on the vagina front, dude gets some very attractive ladies (although I have never found the appeal of Taylor Swift... she is annoying and not very attractive) but Jennifer Aniston, Minka Kelly, Jen Love Hewitt.. well played sir!
Reply With Quote
  #36  
Old 08-07-2012, 11:23 PM
Mayer comes off as a huge douche, but I fault the women who climb into his bed. They may be hot, but in hooking up with him do not come off as too bright.

And whoever said he is the greatest guitar player alive, you need an ear check and a bit more exposure to more guitar related music.
Reply With Quote
  #37  
Old 08-09-2012, 02:57 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tweek View Post
He is a giant douche, but I think his fame is more to blame here. I doubt he'd be doing nearly as well otherwise.

He looks like he doesn't bathe for weeks at a time. And he probably has a whole bunch of STDs, most of which have been discovered in him.
Ha! A petri dish with a guitar!
Nice visual.
Katy Perry beware. He's a firework, all right.
Reply With Quote
  #38  
Old 08-09-2012, 03:17 PM
John Mayer is a flaming vagina sack.
Reply With Quote
  #39  
Old 08-09-2012, 04:03 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nivekian View Post
Mayer comes off as a huge douche, but I fault the women who climb into his bed. They may be hot, but in hooking up with him do not come off as too bright.

And whoever said he is the greatest guitar player alive, you need an ear check and a bit more exposure to more guitar related music.
I'd rather watch Joe play any day:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xiw1XAb8G9A

Yeah, I know... He plays fast and some people consider that shallow guitar wanking. I'll still take it over John's college/blues rock act.
Reply With Quote
  #40  
Old 11-03-2012, 04:06 PM
keep in mind that these C level looking girls he fucks(6-7's)are only made out to be hotter because of their millionaire celebrity life and status. I could walk to a local university with in a 4 block radius probably run into about 20 hotter girls then anything listed.

Gene simmons was put on a lie detector claiming he's fucked well over 4,000 women.

John Holmes has said between the orgy's, hookers, girls on tape and fucks in general he's fucked over 14,000

and the grand daddy Chamberlain has claimed 20,000. It's really not that far stretch of the imagination when Mickey Rourke was out having orgy's with 14 women in a European brothel in one night.

John Mayer is small fish.

I've managed to fuck my way into the triple digit club by the time I hit my early 20's. I actually tallied up the girls I've been with, with a friend. Thank god my wife doesn't know any of that. I would definatley have to say it is quality over quantity though.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump