Old 05-19-2002, 01:03 AM
Question about the theatrical cut to HALLOWEEN 6

At what scene does it hint at Michael possibly being cloned?
Old 05-19-2002, 01:10 AM
thats just a theory sombody came up with because they saw DNA stuff around the hospital....but it never really hinted that he was being cloned. h6 (both) just have too many unanswered questions!

later
Old 05-19-2002, 08:41 PM
Hey,jus wanted to kno wut you guys are talkin bout that Michael was gonna get cloned?Wut part are you talkin bout?
Old 05-20-2002, 11:39 AM
Yes there were alot of things that pointed to cloning in the hospital.

The baby jars for one hint at it.And wasnt jamie's baby supposed to have been Mikes?

I've heard that H6 was way better than the H6 that we all saw in theaters.

I own the H6 Soundtrack and its nothing like the released film at all.

Judging from the tracks on it ,the Original H6 could have been a winner!

But ya gotta love that operating room scene were mike goes postal!!!
Old 05-20-2002, 06:26 PM
This website offers clips of all the alternative scenes.

http://konker.tripod.com/curse.html
Old 11-19-2011, 02:28 AM
This thread is very very old but it's a good one if there are any Halloween fans that find the ending to the movie confusing. It was never specifically stated that they were cloning but it's hinted because of the fetuses. What confused me about the ending concerns the cult, Danny, and Steven.

1. I always wondered if the Smith's Grove staff was once a real cult of Thorn that cursed Michael that was now conducting into DNA experiments. Or were they fake the whole time and just came across Michael as some unique superhuman based on Loomis' word? If so how did they even come across Thorn, and why pretend to be a cult in the first place? In the Unrated Director's Cut of the office scene between the two men Wynn has more dialogue:

Wynn: Ah, I was getting worried Sam I was afraid you wouldn't make it.
Loomis: Why, now?
Wynn: Because you were the first one to see it and you've recognized it's power!
Loomis: Michael?
Wynn: Evil. Pure, uncorrupted, ancient. You devoted your whole life in destroying it, while I embraced it, studied it.
Loomis: You.....are.....a madman.
Wynn: You cannot deny you've always wanted to know what was behind the power, to hold it, to control it. The druids understood this. I have been able to harvest that power. Oh yes, I've had my failures but this baby, Jamie's baby. We are at the dawn of a new age Sam, and I'm asking you join me.
Loomis: I thought Michael was a monster, but you....(gets knocked out).

For whatever reason Chappelle decided to omit the added dialogue. But Wynn still seemed to be aware of what Michael was just as much as Loomis had. If he and the staff just came across him being evil as it still appears in the T-Cut dialogue then what convinced them?

2. What exactly was Danny's role in this? It's clear he was to be the new Michael as Wynn was taunting him and everything but were the cult going to tamper with his DNA or something? How he was to be handled wasn't really established since they were more interested in the baby.

3. Steven. Ah yes, Steven. I've been wondering lately who the heck he was suppose to be: Michael's son or the result from a genetic experiment? While the beginning of the film still implies a rape, the ending implies Jamie was apparently artificially inseminated.
Old 11-19-2011, 02:30 AM
I accidentally posted the comment twice since the page messed up so I'm deleting what I had already posted above from this comment.

Last edited by Count Orlok; 11-19-2011 at 02:33 AM..
Old 12-13-2011, 11:53 PM
Considering how shitty Halloween 6 aka The Curse of Michael Myers is, I'm not surprised the actual released cut is a complete mess. Its too bad about that sequel, because it at least had a halfway decent premise. The sequels had tons of potential, but 4-6 never lived up such promise. At least Halloween II (1981) has its fair share of creepy moments, and Part III is really cheesy fun that shouldn't taken seriously. I liked H20 a lot, however. But I have no interest in seeing the last one they made before the remake, the 8th installment with Busta Rhymes fighting Michael Myers.
Old 12-25-2011, 03:37 AM
Halloween 4 had a great story. That's one of the better sequels.
Old 07-30-2012, 01:59 AM
Curse was always very convoluted plot wise. I did, however, find Michael to be more menacing than ever. Because it was the first Halloween that I was old enough to see in theaters, it will always hold a special place with me. Flaws and all. Nostalgia forces me to love it.
Old 08-06-2012, 11:58 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Intellectual Hunter View Post
Considering how shitty Halloween 6 aka The Curse of Michael Myers is, I'm not surprised the actual released cut is a complete mess. Its too bad about that sequel, because it at least had a halfway decent premise. The sequels had tons of potential, but 4-6 never lived up such promise. At least Halloween II (1981) has its fair share of creepy moments, and Part III is really cheesy fun that shouldn't taken seriously. I liked H20 a lot, however. But I have no interest in seeing the last one they made before the remake, the 8th installment with Busta Rhymes fighting Michael Myers.
the 8th one is so bad it is good. Busta Rhymes was a better actor then Jamie Lee in that one (although she is only in it a few min). beer helps the movie greatly.
Old 08-20-2012, 02:20 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by weezercoke View Post
the 8th one is so bad it is good. Busta Rhymes was a better actor then Jamie Lee in that one (although she is only in it a few min). beer helps the movie greatly.
So bad it's good? Even that phrase is too good for H8. H8 is one of those films that makes me ask questions to myself in the mirror while shaving like: "Who would fund something like that?" and "Why are they still alive?"
Old 11-07-2012, 10:47 PM
You know PSU80, people are entitled to like H8 if they choose to. I for one like H8 and it's one of my favorite movies out of the Halloween franchise. I disliked Busta Rhymes though. His acting was a bit over-the-top that should not have came about.

But anyway, let's not get too carried away off topic here. What do more people have to say on behalf of the science experiments conducted at Smith's Grove and what did it have to do with Steven and Danny? In the Unrated Director's Cut of the movie, there's dialogue during when we see the doctors talking outside of the operating room that they were working on making a cure for genetic diseases using Michael's DNA.

Last edited by Count Orlok; 11-07-2012 at 10:49 PM..