Go Back   Movie Fan Central Discussion Forums > Movie Talk! > Celeb Talk/Gossip
MOVIE FAN CENTRAL FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 08-27-2012, 06:06 PM
Rosie O'Donnell & Michelle Rounds Are Married

Rosie O'Donnell & Michelle Rounds Are Married

Congratulations - and surprise! - Rosie O'Donnell is married. O'Donnell, 50, who recently suffered a heart attack, moved up her planned wedding to fianceť Michelle Rounds after Rounds was diagnosed with desmoid tumors, a rare disease that only affects three out of every million people. The couple, who announced their engagement in Dec. 2011, exchanged vows on June 9 in a private ceremony in New York, O'Donnell's rep Cindi Berger tells People exclusively. "They got married but they haven't had the wedding celebration." The two originally planned to be married in August, but they choose to get married quietly in June before Rounds's.

LMAO...

I'm like wtf? To each their own I guess. Rounds is pretty good looking. Why would she hook up with a troll like O'Donnell lol. Lemon party I guess.

Last edited by God of War; 08-27-2012 at 06:21 PM..
Old 08-27-2012, 07:02 PM
I hope the divorce is messy
Old 08-27-2012, 07:10 PM
It already looks messy from where I'm sitting
Old 08-27-2012, 07:10 PM
Can't wait for the sex tape!
Old 08-27-2012, 08:15 PM
Rounds looks like a fucking man. Good times.
Old 08-27-2012, 08:27 PM
Good God, the thought of them gyrating their man holes together in a scissor position is something that not even Clive Barker could put to paper without making himself sick.
Old 08-28-2012, 01:52 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MovieMaster View Post
Good God, the thought of them gyrating their man holes together in a scissor position is something that not even Clive Barker could put to paper without making himself sick.
Old 08-28-2012, 05:32 PM
Rosie is fucking hot. Are you guys blind?

Old 08-28-2012, 07:19 PM
Stay classy, Joblo Schmoes...
Old 08-28-2012, 08:12 PM
Well that is good to hear that the two of them got married

in Australia it is against the law to have same sex marriages but l know overseas there are places where you can wed

I sort of think it is stupid that we have a law like this and we dont reconize same sex marriages
Old 08-28-2012, 09:20 PM
And may their first child be a masculine child.
Old 08-28-2012, 10:39 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bondgirl View Post
Well that is good to hear that the two of them got married
May I ask you what exactly is good about it, BG?

Quote:
in Australia it is against the law to have same sex marriages
Good. Because it's retarded.

Quote:
I sort of think it is stupid that we have a law like this and we dont reconize same sex marriages
What exactly is stupid about Australia not recognizing same sex marriages, BG?

Last edited by God of War; 08-28-2012 at 10:41 PM..
Old 08-29-2012, 05:42 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by God of War View Post
Good. Because it's retarded.
I agree. I think interracial marriage should be outlawed, too. Giving people equal rights is just so fucking retarded...
Old 08-29-2012, 07:46 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Squid Vicious View Post
I agree. I think interracial marriage should be outlawed, too. Giving people equal rights is just so fucking retarded...

I guess you are in favor of pedophiles marrying young children too? Next logical step if you think about it.
Old 08-29-2012, 07:49 PM
Quote:
I guess you are in favor of pedophiles marrying young children too? Next logical step if you think about it.
You just compared gay people to pedophiles.

Just thought I'd let you know.
Old 08-29-2012, 07:51 PM
Quote:
I agree.
Thanks.
Old 08-29-2012, 07:54 PM
Quote:
You just compared gay people to pedophiles.
There is such a thing as a gay pedophile.

Just thought I'd let you know.
Old 08-29-2012, 07:56 PM
Quote:
Or maybe we'll have to let people marry ICE CREAM!!!

WHERE WILL THE MADNESS END???
Old 08-29-2012, 08:00 PM
Better yet...

Old 08-29-2012, 09:05 PM
Quote:
Or maybe we'll have to let people marry ICE CREAM!!!

WHERE WILL THE MADNESS END???

That is kind of my point. I have said it before and I will say it again for the obtuse among us. Years ago blacks and whites were persecuted for being together, and now it is gays being persecuted. There will always be some group that will want equality. The next logical step, based on the way our society is heading (downward spiral) is for pedophile rights. Ask the ACLU, they will agree with me. So will the pedophiles they have represented in court cases, trying to get them rights. Just as the ACLU has done for gays. Put two and two together. Stop being so dramatic with it too. "Ohhhh you compared gays to pedophiles". Typical baseless liberal response. I compared the struggles gays are going through now to the struggles pedophiles will be going through in the near future, not the actual people. Go drama queen elsewhere.
Old 08-29-2012, 09:11 PM
Old 08-29-2012, 09:13 PM
Ohhh you really burned me there.
Old 08-29-2012, 11:46 PM
Neither children (pedophilia) nor animals (beastiality) are what you would call "consenting adults" who can legally sign and enter a lawful contract of any kind. Therefore there will never, ever be any legitimate argument to give them civil rights and there is not a single, sizable group or groundswell seeking such rights, and there never, ever will be of any kind.

To even entertain the thought that such a concept is anywhere remotely similar to the struggles for gays to achieve civil rights is fucking retarded.
Old 08-30-2012, 12:38 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Matchbox225 View Post
Rosie is fucking hot. Are you guys blind?

Never really had much interest in seeing "Exit to Eden", but this just sealed the deal for sure.

Talking seriously...congrats to the two of them. If they're going to be ruining the foundations of family, and being the gateway to pedophile rites...hopefully they do it happily.
Old 08-30-2012, 07:52 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Badbird View Post
To even entertain the thought that such a concept is anywhere remotely similar to the struggles for gays to achieve civil rights is fucking retarded.

Sure thing hoss.
Old 08-30-2012, 08:12 AM
Quote:
NOW WHO DOES THE GUY ABOVE REMIND ME OF? OH YES OF COURSE.

Old 08-30-2012, 08:15 AM
Please keep in mind everyone that this is the Celeb Talk Forum and not the Horrible Bigotry Forum.

If you'd like to spew vile homophobic crap, I'm sure there are soldiers funerals you can picket that would make a better venue than here.

Last edited by QUENTIN; 08-30-2012 at 08:17 AM..
Old 08-30-2012, 08:25 AM
Roger that, Quentin. But is it hateful for me to say that dude looks like Sam Eagle?
Old 08-30-2012, 09:15 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by God of War View Post
Roger that, Quentin. But is it hateful for me to say that dude looks like Sam Eagle?
If there's anything this forum was made for, it's mocking famous people for their appearance.
Old 08-30-2012, 09:38 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by QUENTIN View Post
Please keep in mind everyone that this is the Celeb Talk Forum and not the Horrible Bigotry Forum.

If you'd like to spew vile homophobic crap, I'm sure there are soldiers funerals you can picket that would make a better venue than here.

So if we dont agree with a mods personal opinion, it is vile bigotry. Got it. Thanks for the heads up boss.
Old 08-30-2012, 10:00 AM
Quote:
So if we dont agree with a mods personal opinion, it is vile bigotry. Got it. Thanks for the heads up boss.
You equated the championing of equal rights between consenting adults with 'approving' of paedophilia. That's where the vile bigotry crept in.

Quote:
I guess you are in favor of pedophiles marrying young children too?
I'm sure the multi-millionaire Rosie O'Donnell couldn't give the tiniest fuck that a bunch of faceless haters (with penises) on the internet wouldn't want to smang it.
Old 08-30-2012, 10:27 AM
Quote:
This isn't my forum, so I actually wasn't laying down the law or commenting as a mod, but here are the rules you agreed to abide by when you signed up:

Quote:
DO YOU HAVE ANY RULES/GUIDELINES?

Most definitely! We do not allow hateful messages, racism, homophobic crap, nudity, threats or otherwise violations of any laws whatsoever.
You're more than welcome to believe in the homophobic crap you're saying, but this is not the place to share that homophobic crap.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BadCoverVersion
smang it.
<3
Old 08-30-2012, 10:31 AM
What does homophobic mean?

Edit-nvm. I looked it up. Gotta luv Google

1. Fear of or contempt for lesbians and gay men.
2. Behavior based on such a feeling.

Hmm..

Wait just a second...

Discrimination against homosexuals comes in many forms. At times homophobic beliefs lead people toward prejudiced actions at work, at schools, at clubs and in many other areas as well. Prejudiced views directed at homosexuals often stem from the perception that homosexual activity is immoral. Homophobia makes some people think that they are superior to homosexuals. In fact, studies show that anti-gay bias is far more accepted among large numbers of Americans than is bias against other minorities.

Huh?

Last edited by God of War; 08-30-2012 at 10:45 AM..
Old 08-30-2012, 12:46 PM
Quote:
Years ago blacks and whites were persecuted for being together, and now it is gays being persecuted. There will always be some group that will want equality. The next logical step, based on the way our society is heading (downward spiral) is for pedophile rights.
It's been a "downward spiral" since people started letting black people marry whites? You'd prefer we went back to outlawing that?
Old 08-30-2012, 02:00 PM
One of my friends worked for Rosie during her short lived talk show and she said Rosie was the "biggest bitch on the planet" so I really dont feel sorry for making fun of her.
Old 08-30-2012, 03:18 PM
[deleted, because never mind]

Last edited by Tweek; 08-30-2012 at 03:22 PM..
Old 08-30-2012, 04:45 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by AceD View Post
It's been a "downward spiral" since people started letting black people marry whites? You'd prefer we went back to outlawing that?

No, I would say that starting in the 90s the country started its downward spiral in morals. I should have worded that one better. Sorry.
Old 08-30-2012, 04:52 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BadCoverVersion View Post
You equated the championing of equal rights between consenting adults with 'approving' of paedophilia. That's where the vile bigotry crept in.

No, I am just saying what is the next step. I have not once equated the two, so for a mod or anyone else to make the assumption is wrong. There will always be some group wanting "equal rights" if they feel they do not have them. Gay/Lesbians are the group now fighting. I would honestly say transgendered will fall next but most of the general population group transgendered with gay so I just went to the next step which is pedophiles. They too will feel the need for equal rights and with society becoming more and more retardedly liberal how can you deny it? The ACLU is already fighting for their rights. Why do certain people seem to ignore that and somehow can only respond with "oh my gawwd you just said gays are pedophiles" when in fact no I did not. I am just stating what comes next in the chain of events. Do you honestly think that once gay marriage is legalized (and sadly it will be) that that is it? No more need to fight for anyones equality? We are done as a society? Do you really think that?
Old 08-30-2012, 07:43 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tweek View Post
[deleted, because never mind]
I agree with and endorse this post!
Old 08-30-2012, 07:55 PM
I don't grasp this idea of groups wanting equal rights. You either have them or they are denied to you. If the latter, then people should fight for these rights. There is nothing which says certain citizens of the United States have certain rights. You are guaranteed them whether you're male or female, black or white (or any other color), gay or straight, left-handed, right-handed or ambidextrous. There is NO discriminatory clauses in any of the founding documents of this country and as such these rights are for everyone. The only ones who would deny equal rights are those same people who have some issue with the groups. The entire idea of granting pedophiles any special rights is a straw man. It has NOTHING to do with the issue of same-sex marriage. As has been noted above, a marriage contract is based upon people who are of the age of consent.