Go Back   Movie Fan Central Discussion Forums > Movie Talk! > Celeb Talk/Gossip
MOVIE FAN CENTRAL FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-03-2012, 12:24 PM
Jason Biggs in hot water over comments on Twiitter

http://www.examiner.com/article/shou...sault-comments

here are some of the tweets

I‘d totes dip a pinky or two in Paul Ryan’s wife’s bleached asshole (she obvs bleaches her asshole). #RNC

I bet there’s footage somewhere of Paul Ryan jerking off to a close-up photo of his widow’s peak. #RNC

“@godissanta420: @jasonbiggs How dare you ignore Ann Romney’s asshole. Ur un-American.” Sorry ur right. I bet hers is un-bleached and hairy.

Clint Eastwood talking to a non-responsive stool sorta sums up Christianity in a nutshell, huh Republicans? #RNC
Old 09-03-2012, 12:33 PM
I see no problem with any of that.
Old 09-03-2012, 12:51 PM
He is in hot water with one shitty writer from the Examiner?!

Who cares!

His Christianity tweet is pretty comical (and spot on)!
Old 09-03-2012, 01:30 PM
Typical liberal, no respect for anyone or their beliefs unless it is the hot button support cause in hollywood this week.
Old 09-03-2012, 02:01 PM
Okay the first three tweets are disgusting and totally uncalled for. The last one was funny though.
Old 09-03-2012, 02:09 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SkyNet View Post
He is in hot water with one shitty writer from the Examiner?!
Did you read the article?
A lot of parents are upset that Nickelodeon would employ a guy that spews that kind of vulgar stuff.

Personally, I have absolutely no problem with it. I'm all for free speech but what he said was not smart on his part and he could lose his job over it.
Old 09-03-2012, 03:04 PM
I'm a believer that anything can be funny. But none of that was funny. The stuff about the women is especially classless... those ladies have kids (some pretty young) and shouldn't be subjected to that kind of childishness.

Also good to know that in Biggs' world, no Democrats are Christians.
Old 09-03-2012, 03:34 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by echo_bravo View Post
Did you read the article?
A lot of parents are upset that Nickelodeon would employ a guy that spews that kind of vulgar stuff.
I'm surprised they even hired a guy who is best-known for American Pie. The audience for this new TMNT show doesn't use Twitter and probably will never hear about any of this so there's no point in really firing him other than the fact that he's a total pig.
Old 09-03-2012, 04:13 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by AceD View Post
I'm a believer that anything can be funny. But none of that was funny. The stuff about the women is especially classless... those ladies have kids (some pretty young) and shouldn't be subjected to that kind of childishness.

Also good to know that in Biggs' world, no Democrats are Christians.
I'm sure he knows that. The extreme right brings this on themselves.
Old 09-03-2012, 04:17 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by rocknblues81 View Post
I don't see Romney or Ryan as being that extreme in their conservatism, but I'm sure if they were, they'd absolutely deserve to have their wives discussed on Twitter in such a filthy and abhorrent manner.
Old 09-03-2012, 04:39 PM
Quote:

So if a conservative says something negative about a liberal it is considered either racist, hate speech, bullying, or some sort of satanic verse BUT if a lib says he wants to finger the asshole of the potential Vice President's wife it is ok because the VP nominee is a Christian?

You libs are so caught up in your double standards now I would bet money you don't know your elbow from your a-hole. Good thing Jason Biggs is on your side, he will be more than happy to finger it for you.
Old 09-03-2012, 04:55 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MovieMaster View Post
So if a conservative says something negative about a liberal it is considered either racist, hate speech, bullying, or some sort of satanic verse BUT if a lib says he wants to finger the asshole of the potential Vice President's wife it is ok because the VP nominee is a Christian?

You libs are so caught up in your double standards now I would bet money you don't know your elbow from your a-hole. Good thing Jason Biggs is on your side, he will be more than happy to finger it for you.
This is not the politics forums.
Old 09-03-2012, 04:56 PM
I don't like when people talk about liberals and conservatives as if they all have the same mindset. I'm a social liberal and I don't condone anything that Jason Biggs said, nor do I think that any criticism towards liberals should be automatically considered racist, hate speech, etc., so when you say "you libs," it makes it seem like you think all of us are the same when we're not.

Although I will say, your "he will be more than happy to finger it for you" comment made me lol.
Old 09-03-2012, 05:04 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Smiert Spionam View Post
Then have this political topic moved instead of just quoting my post as if I was the original thread starter.
Old 09-03-2012, 05:10 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by magjournal View Post
I don't see Romney or Ryan as being that extreme in their conservatism, but I'm sure if they were, they'd absolutely deserve to have their wives discussed on Twitter in such a filthy and abhorrent manner.
I'm talking about the supporters.

No, Romney and Ryan's wives don't deserve to be trashed. My response was mostly in regards to the 4th comment about the Christians. The extreme Christian right.

Last edited by rocknblues81; 09-03-2012 at 05:13 PM..
Old 09-03-2012, 05:10 PM
I don't care about Jason Biggs enough to give a shit what happens to his career.

His comments were fucking stupid though. He's in his early 30's now and he's posting shit like this on twitter.
Old 09-03-2012, 05:12 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Matchbox225 View Post
I don't care about Jason Biggs enough to give a shit what happens to his career.

His comments were fucking stupid though. He's in his early 30's now and he's posting shit like this on twitter.

Yea I went and had a look at his twitter and it seriously seems as if he hired a 16yr old high school kid to do his tweeting for him. Just pathetic really, especially if he really is the one doing the tweets.
Old 09-03-2012, 05:13 PM
I do apologize if this discussion gets political. Like Smiert mentioned, this isnt a political forum
What I was wondering is that if Biggs' job is secure still with Nickelodeon. They are a family friendly company and I'm not sure his comments would fly with the higher ups.
Old 09-03-2012, 05:17 PM
Quote:

Actually, I have increasingly libertarian leanings. I'm conservative spending wise and socially liberal.

I have a real problem with the Chuck Norris type of right wing folks.
Old 09-03-2012, 05:22 PM
Quote:
Actually, I have increasingly libertarian leanings. I'm conservative spending wise and socially liberal.

I have a real problem with the Chuck Norris type of right wing folks.

Every side has it extremes. Just seems that the left extremes lean more towards violence and fingering buttholes while the right extremes are hardcore bible thumpers.

In a fight though I would rather have bible thumping Norris than smelly fingers Biggs.
Old 09-03-2012, 05:23 PM

That is an image of Kim Kardashian at the Nickelodeon Kids Choice Awards...
She is famous for having a sex tape

Nickelodeon, and the parents of America need to get their heads out of their asses!

Granted what Biggs wrote isn't particularly comical (Except the Christianity tweet)... who gives a shit what he writes!
Old 09-03-2012, 05:24 PM
Quote:
Every side has it extremes. Just seems that the left extremes lean more towards violence and fingering buttholes while the right extremes are hardcore bible thumpers.

In a fight though I would rather have bible thumping Norris than smelly fingers Biggs.
The extreme right is fine with violence as long as it's non americans. They have embraced the neo con's love for war.
Old 09-03-2012, 05:40 PM
I didn't think any of the Tweets were especially funny, original, or controversial (they are tweets from pretty much a "one-hit wonder", after all).
Old 09-03-2012, 05:48 PM
Quote:
Then have this political topic moved instead of just quoting my post as if I was the original thread starter.
Just because someone made comments about a politician's wife doesn't make this political. Talking about "how libs are so stupid blah blah blah" does.

Quote:
FTA: "Domestic terrorism: From 1990 to 2010 right-wing extremists carried out 145 attacks. During that same time period Muslim extremists committed around 25 attacks." Source

But please, don't let facts get in the way of your delusions.

Last edited by Smiert Spionam; 09-03-2012 at 05:52 PM..
Old 09-03-2012, 06:05 PM
Quote:
Just because someone made comments about a politician's wife doesn't make this political. Talking about "how libs are so stupid blah blah blah" does.

FTA: "Domestic terrorism: From 1990 to 2010 right-wing extremists carried out 145 attacks. During that same time period Muslim extremists committed around 25 attacks." Source

First off a celeb attacking a politician for that politicians views is political from the start. Sorry you cant accept that.

Secondly, what do muslim extremist attacks have to do with this topic or anything mentioned? Why not find out how many violent attacks were commited during the leftists occupy movement? The rapes in the camps, violent attacks on random people who happened to be in the wrong place at the wrong time, arsons, destruction of private property etc etc. That one alone topped 145 attacks my friend.

Last edited by MovieMaster; 09-03-2012 at 06:08 PM..
Old 09-03-2012, 06:13 PM
Quote:
Typical liberal, no respect for anyone or their beliefs unless it is the hot button support cause in hollywood this week.
100%

Quote:

100%

Quote:
There are like 10 people who post there. That whole board is dead. More Political action in the rest of the boards. Time to open it up to all.
Old 09-03-2012, 06:14 PM
This sounds like a guy pandering to the hollywood left for some jobs. Just suck some more cock like you did years ago to get the American Pie gig.
Old 09-03-2012, 06:34 PM
Quote:
First off a celeb attacking a politician for that politicians views is political from the start. Sorry you cant accept that.

Secondly, what do muslim extremist attacks have to do with this topic or anything mentioned? Why not find out how many violent attacks were commited during the leftists occupy movement? The rapes in the camps, violent attacks on random people who happened to be in the wrong place at the wrong time, arsons, destruction of private property etc etc. That one alone topped 145 attacks my friend.

100% agree, typical liberals. But hey its okay to trash people as long as they are Christian or Republican I guess.
Old 09-03-2012, 09:05 PM
Oh my god, all of you with the yakking.

The only problem I have with what Biggs said was that it wasn't funny. He's not even funny when other people write his material.
Old 09-03-2012, 09:45 PM
Who cares? He made crude remarks about asshole politicians and their wife's. Oh, the humanity!
Old 09-03-2012, 09:48 PM
Jason Biggs was the star of the American Pie franchise. He is currently doing voice work for Nickelodeon. Why the hell is this so complicated?
Old 09-03-2012, 09:56 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Postmaster General View Post
Jason Biggs was the star of the American Pie franchise. He is currently doing voice work for Nickelodeon. Why the hell is this so complicated?
Too bad it's not 90's Nickelodeon, otherwise that would have been a step up for him.
Old 09-03-2012, 10:09 PM
Quote:
He's not attacking them for their views. I think if he was attacking them for their views, he'd actually say something regarding their views. No, he's just attacking them because it's trendy to do so among actors. I doubt he knows anything about politics. I doubt he can even spell the word "caucus." And yet these celebrities seem to have such an impact on the way people vote. It's astonishing, really. Of course, that totally backfired for Jason Biggs because his tweets were morally reprehensible and no one gives a shit about him; they haven't since 1999.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erroneous View Post
This sounds like a guy pandering to the hollywood left for some jobs. Just suck some more cock like you did years ago to get the American Pie gig.
I don't think he's pandering to Hollywood. He works for Nickelodeon now and something as vulgar as his tweets will surely get him some sort of warning from Nickelodeon, at the very least. Jason Biggs was just being an idiot. I think that's really all there is to it.
Old 09-03-2012, 10:13 PM
Quote:
He's not attacking them for their views.

And yet no tweets from him talking about fingering Joe Biden or Michelle Obama. If you think he isn't attacking them for their views you are either blind or a lib making excuses......
Old 09-03-2012, 11:08 PM
Quote:
He's not attacking them for their views.
Seriously? He is not a comedian doing it for effect or a joke. He said it to make a point and we got it. He is a democrat and does not like Romney and Paul. Unless you think he knows for sure that Paul's wife's ass is bleached
Old 09-03-2012, 11:47 PM
Quote:
Seriously? He is not a comedian doing it for effect or a joke. He said it to make a point and we got it. He is a democrat and does not like Romney and Paul. Unless you think he knows for sure that Paul's wife's ass is bleached
I know he doesn't like Romney or Paul. I'm saying it's not because he disagrees with their political beliefs. He probably doesn't even know their stances on all of the issues. He hates them because they're conservatives and that's that. All he sees are gay-hating billionaires that don't care about the working man.
Old 09-04-2012, 01:26 AM
Quote:
If the cock he needs to suck belongs to someone from Israel then he will have a long wait at the end of the line behind miles and miles of republicans.
Old 09-04-2012, 01:44 AM
People making much ado about nothing. Nothing to see here folks. Move on.

Then again, that's probably true of 99% of celeb news.
Old 09-04-2012, 12:41 PM
Quote:
If the cock he needs to suck belongs to someone from Israel then he will have a long wait at the end of the line behind miles and miles of republicans.
So ignorant.
Old 09-04-2012, 03:58 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThunderStorm View Post
So ignorant.
The Republican Party rejects its most conservative guy because he will not endorse the same type of guy they claim to be against, and I'm the ignorant one?