Old 09-04-2012, 10:58 AM
Game spot posted an article about the next game and for me at least its not that promising.

There were a few point that might sound interesting but the over all design of the game is looking to be more of a mash up of LoZ: Major's Mask (the time element) and Kingdom Hearts (free running combat).

For all the things ppl complained aobut in XIII now they are making you only control Lightening? That seems like a step back to me. They say its going to be more open world but i bet it will still be along the lines of the older FF's in that it is an open world but there are all sorts of ways to restrict where you can go. Stuff like getting an Airship.

NOt really sure what to think. I really enjoyed XIII but only played the demo of XIII-2 as i didn't like a lot of the changes (specifically the battle system) and this one seems like its going to be just as different form the first two as they were from themselves.
Old 09-06-2012, 09:30 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by vesaker View Post
Game spot posted an article about the next game and for me at least its not that promising.

There were a few point that might sound interesting but the over all design of the game is looking to be more of a mash up of LoZ: Major's Mask (the time element) and Kingdom Hearts (free running combat).

For all the things ppl complained aobut in XIII now they are making you only control Lightening? That seems like a step back to me. They say its going to be more open world but i bet it will still be along the lines of the older FF's in that it is an open world but there are all sorts of ways to restrict where you can go. Stuff like getting an Airship.

NOt really sure what to think. I really enjoyed XIII but only played the demo of XIII-2 as i didn't like a lot of the changes (specifically the battle system) and this one seems like its going to be just as different form the first two as they were from themselves.
Whoops didn't see this, but I created a new thread for the new game: http://www.joblo.com/forums/showthread.php?t=146725