Go Back   Movie Fan Central Discussion Forums > Movie Talk! > Celeb Talk/Gossip
MOVIE FAN CENTRAL FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-04-2012, 09:23 PM
I bet somewhere in the world Jason Biggs is going "whoa, I started a argument on a forum."
Old 09-04-2012, 10:00 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ericdraven View Post
I bet somewhere in the world Jason Biggs is going "whoa, I started a argument on a forum."
Yeah, when he's not telling hungry customers about the specials of the day.
Old 09-06-2012, 07:13 AM
I like how being a "lib" is an insult to some people...hahahaha

I'm for free speech and all and yes, I find some of Ann Romney's recent comments to be offensive and ignorant. And to a certain extant, if you're going to put yourself out there as a "political figure" unlike what Barbara Bush, Laura Bush and other first ladies, then you're opening up yourself to criticism, no matter how distasteful it may be. However, no matter what I think about her or her husband's politics, I think Jason Briggs talking about Ann Romney's asshole is disgusting, disrespectful and uncalled for. With that said, fuck Mitt Romney and Paul Ryan.

OBAMA 2012!
Old 09-06-2012, 05:48 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by eljefe15 View Post
fuck Mitt Romney and Paul Ryan.

OBAMA 2012!

Now don't go making this political...oh wait...you are pro-nobama. I forgot that is allowed.
Old 09-06-2012, 06:04 PM
I'm sorry, but the party that still considers Ted Nugent and Hank Williams jr "victims of the liberal media" for daring to spew their vile idiocy has got no business getting their panties in a bunch over this.
Old 09-06-2012, 06:56 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Badbird View Post
I'm sorry, but the party that still considers Ted Nugent and Hank Williams jr "victims of the liberal media" for daring to spew their vile idiocy has got no business getting their panties in a bunch over this.

I have yet to see anyone say they were victims. Can you provide links where party members said this?
Old 09-06-2012, 08:38 PM
Quote:
Where has any legitimate Republican party members defended what they have said?
Old 09-06-2012, 08:40 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThunderStorm View Post
Exactly. He is probably thinking of some generic redneck guy he knows who thinks Hank is some hero and somehow this guy represents all of the Republicans in America.
Old 09-06-2012, 09:40 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MovieMaster View Post
Exactly. He is probably thinking of some generic redneck guy he knows who thinks Hank is some hero and somehow this guy represents all of the Republicans in America.

That's funny. It's a lot like if someone were to say:

Quote:
Typical liberal, no respect for anyone or their beliefs unless it is the hot button support cause in hollywood this week.

Last edited by jeo4; 09-06-2012 at 09:44 PM..
Old 09-06-2012, 09:47 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jeo4 View Post
That's funny. It's a lot like if someone were to say:

Thing is, I can back up my claim with proof.
Old 09-06-2012, 09:58 PM
Quote:
Thing is, I can back up my claim with proof.
Intriguing. Please enlighten us.
Old 09-06-2012, 10:39 PM
jeo4 knows what's up.

http://static.fjcdn.com/pictures/Pla...f00_745012.jpg
Old 09-07-2012, 12:15 AM
Quote:
Intriguing. Please enlighten us.

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=085_1346957698
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2012...o-kill-romney/

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=30e_1346785654

First two links from the DNC, one for the video and the other for the story. 3rd link is just general liberal reaction to anything they disagree with. If you like I can find tons more but this was just from today's links on liveleak.
Old 09-07-2012, 12:22 AM
Quote:
Nugent is still a regular guest on many Fox shows. Here he is with Huckabee, rocking out well after telling Obama to "suck on his machine gun."

As for Hank, Glenn Beck was right there to defend him (yeah, it's Beck, but you can't deny he's one of the biggest mouthpieces for the precious Tea-Party "movement").

Point is, none of these guys faced anything on the level of Dixie Chix outrage.
Old 09-07-2012, 12:31 AM
Quote:
Point is, none of these guys faced anything on the level of Dixie Chix outrage.

In case you missed it

Old 09-07-2012, 12:36 AM
Quote:
Ah, yes. Idiots on Twitter (the very subject of this thread) - clearly every bit as robust and coordinated as the character assassination leveled against the Dixie Chicks. Bravo.
Old 09-07-2012, 12:45 AM
IBTL
Old 09-07-2012, 12:51 AM
Quote:
Ah, yes. Idiots on Twitter (the very subject of this thread) - clearly every bit as robust and coordinated as the character assassination leveled against the Dixie Chicks. Bravo.
This just started up yesterday. Give it some time friend. Your party won't let me down, I promise.
Old 09-07-2012, 12:53 AM
I would expect this kind of behavior from Stifler, but Jason Biggs -- What is this world coming to?
Old 09-07-2012, 01:20 AM
Fantastic tweets and I agree 110% with them.
Old 09-07-2012, 10:00 AM
Quote:
http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=085_1346957698
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2012...o-kill-romney/

First two links from the DNC, one for the video and the other for the story. 3rd link is just general liberal reaction to anything they disagree with. If you like I can find tons more but this was just from today's links on liveleak.
Seriously - are these your best examples? I can find just as many hateful posts about democrats by going to Yahoo and reading the comments below the political stories. And most of them far more hostile and ignorant than these twitter fools and an irritable old hispanic woman.

The word liberal doesn't automatically mean all liberals think republican voters should kill themselves. That assumption is just a ridiculous stereotype. And quite frankly, as someone raised as both a christian and a conservative, I've seen much worse from the right. And now after seeing both sides more completely, I tend to support the more progressive of the two parties, although I'm not completely sold on their view of the world, either. But obviously, we all want to see the economy improve and a better infrastructure for the US. Neither of these things will happen until everyone sits down and works it out. So it doesn't matter where the hostility comes from, it isn't solving anything.
Old 09-07-2012, 12:40 PM
Quote:
Seriously - are these your best examples?
Best examples? Naaa. These examples took me literally seconds to find on a page I was already on when I tabbed over and saw someone requesting examples. How many more examples of delegates saying they would kill Romney do you need though? Do you prefer irritable black women or white women because you seem to not like Hispanic women. Just checking because if I really need to (because you can't work "the google") I can find more examples or lefties being extremely hostile and violent. Hell just google OWS violence and come see me next week once you get done reading up on that. Don't just think it is some crazies in the parks that caused that violence, there were quite a few higher ups inciting violence.
Old 09-07-2012, 04:13 PM
The right wing butthurt in this thread is unreal.
Old 09-07-2012, 05:12 PM
Quote:
Don't just think it is some crazies in the parks that caused that violence, there were quite a few higher ups inciting violence.
Indeed. They're called police, it often went up to the chief, commissioner, and in many cases included the FBI. Went very high up.

MovieMaster, you seem to primarily want to discuss politics on these boards lately, this often happens around election time, I suggest you request permission to post in the Politics forum so that the other forums can have a rest. This thread was obviously going to be politicized given that it's about a politician's wife, but not every thread needs to be.
Old 09-07-2012, 05:25 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Smiert Spionam View Post
The right wing butthurt in this thread is unreal.

You never did answer my question to you earlier about the info you posted? Ignoring it because it has nothing to do with what we are talking about and can't prove your point?
Old 09-07-2012, 05:32 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by QUENTIN View Post
Indeed. They're called police, it often went up to the chief, commissioner, and in many cases included the FBI. Went very high up.
So were these republican members of the police force only?

Yes there were acts of violence on the police department but that does not somehow make the extreme acts of violence that the liberal occupiers did any less significant. Have you seen acts of violence at the Tea Party rallies? I ask that because you guys seem to think that the Tea Party members are nothing but armed nutjobs shooting anyone on site with an Obama bumper sticker. The only acts of violence at the TP rallies comes from liberal protesters, throwing rocks, assaulting members of the TP, and threats of violence, again coming from the liberal protesters.

And as far as anyone being butt hurt SS, ask your buddy Biggs since it seems he enjoys causing anal pain. For me though, naa I just enjoy a good conversation on this dead board. If liberal posters hurt my feelings in anyway I am sure that by now I would have given up the internet. Instead I like to take the time to point out how ridiculous they are with their double standards. Just remember that while voting for the demorats that you are continuing to enable the party that voted for segregation and also helped enable the KKK. That's cool though I guess if that is your thing.
Old 09-07-2012, 05:39 PM
lol really sorry mods on starting a political war.

my biggest complaint is that Nickelodeon linked Biggs' twitter for a bunch of young kids.

In a statement to Breitbart.com, whose managing editor Alexander Marlow emailed a complaint to the network’s vice president of programming, Nickelodeon offered the following explanation:

“The offensive comments made by Jason Biggs last week on his personal twitter account do not reflect our company’s views or values, and we condemn them. Nickelodeon does not support or condone the use of graphic or vulgar language on any of our platforms.

“It was our mistake to link from our Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles twitter feed to Jason’s personal twitter account, and we quickly corrected our error. We also insisted Jason use better judgment and discretion in public communications while affiliated with our brand.”

Read more: http://filmdrunk.uproxx.com/2012/09/...#ixzz25p2tMV7h
Old 09-07-2012, 05:45 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by echo_bravo View Post

We also insisted Jason use better judgment

This is something his childish mind is obviously not capable of.
Old 09-07-2012, 06:18 PM
Quote:
Best examples? Naaa. These examples took me literally seconds to find on a page I was already on when I tabbed over and saw someone requesting examples. How many more examples of delegates saying they would kill Romney do you need though? Do you prefer irritable black women or white women because you seem to not like Hispanic women. Just checking because if I really need to (because you can't work "the google") I can find more examples or lefties being extremely hostile and violent. Hell just google OWS violence and come see me next week once you get done reading up on that. Don't just think it is some crazies in the parks that caused that violence, there were quite a few higher ups inciting violence.
And now you're just playing games.

Liberals don't seem to be the ones that have a problem with hispanics (or immigration for that matter), but if you'd like, I can delete the word 'hispanic' from my original post. Do descriptive words offend you?

Did you even read my original post, or are you dodging the issue altogether? I said that I can find just as many hateful posts about democrats by going to Yahoo and reading the comments below the political stories. And yet you never even acknowledged that. I could do the same on CNN, Fox, and many others. I could pull hundreds more examples of hostility from any one of the pundits that conservatives seem to cling to. Ann Coulter, Rush Limbaugh, Michelle Malkin, Glen Beck...you name them, I can link to their obnoxious rhetoric, just like you did.

The point here is that hostility seems to exist in both camps and it isn't going to get better until everyone sits down and actually discusses the issues, like the economy or infrastructure until they come to an agreement on a solid solution. But thanks for brushing that off to nit-pick descriptive words in my post and make snide comments about my ability to use search engines.
Old 09-07-2012, 06:31 PM
Quote:
Ann Coulter, Rush Limbaugh, Michelle Malkin, Glen Beck

Yes you can use the wackos to provide good quotes but can you please provide one link of them threatening the life of someone in the opposing party? Not a single delegate from the RNC was heard wanting to kill Obama or Biden. Just sayin.
Old 09-07-2012, 06:33 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by QUENTIN View Post

MovieMaster, you seem to primarily want to discuss politics on these boards lately, this often happens around election time, I suggest you request permission to post in the Politics forum so that the other forums can have a rest. This thread was obviously going to be politicized given that it's about a politician's wife, but not every thread needs to be.

Nice to see you only requesting the conservative member go post somewhere else.
Old 09-07-2012, 07:11 PM
Quote:
So were these republican members of the police force only?

Yes there were acts of violence on the police department but that does not somehow make the extreme acts of violence that the liberal occupiers did any less significant. Have you seen acts of violence at the Tea Party rallies? I ask that because you guys seem to think that the Tea Party members are nothing but armed nutjobs shooting anyone on site with an Obama bumper sticker. The only acts of violence at the TP rallies comes from liberal protesters, throwing rocks, assaulting members of the TP, and threats of violence, again coming from the liberal protesters.
It doesn't matter what the politics of individual police officers are, though they obviously tend authoritarian as a group, their orders were to disrupt peaceful protests and they assaulted hundreds if not thousands of people during the Occupy movement.

There were some rapes and robberies committed within the protest community, as happens with any large scale gathering of people over a long period of time (especially with a sizable contingent of homeless and otherwise destitute people) and not to a much higher degree than something like a music festival. Otherwise nearly all the violence was committed against the largely peaceful protesters by police who had both individual officers acting particularly out of line and orders generally to attack the citizens exercising their first amendment rights.

I do not think most Tea Party members are armed nutjobs who shoot people on site over Obama bumper stickers, I cannot speak for anyone else, but I doubt others here do either. There is a large contingent of armed nutjobs in the Tea Party, but to the best of my knowledge, relatively few of them are shooting people.

Quote:
Nice to see you only requesting the conservative member go post somewhere else.
I singled you out because you are the member in this discussion who seems primarily interested in discussing politics on the forum as a whole. 30 of your last 40 posts for instance are about politics and many are antagonistic (most of those discussions contain multiple antagonists). While the rest of the people engaged in those conversations may post political things outside the politics forum on occasion, the vast majority of their discussion is about movies which is what the majority of the board is intended for. I'm not suggesting you "post somewhere else" really, I'm suggesting you post here, but in the forum designated for the type of discussion you seem overwhelmingly most interested in. If you're going to discuss politics the vast majority of the time you're here, you should post it in the Politics forum where it belongs rather than contributing to politicizing so many threads in Celeb Talk, Upcoming Movies, and the like. You're also relatively new, so perhaps you didn't know that. Politics pops up in other threads not irregularly and many engage in it, myself included, but it's generally discouraged whereas it's encouraged in its designated forum.

Last edited by QUENTIN; 09-08-2012 at 10:34 AM..
Old 09-07-2012, 10:09 PM
I would just like to point out that this wasn't even a political discussion initially. Just because it was about the wives of Paul Ryan and Mitt Romney doesn't mean that it's political; it was just one guy making an obscene, vulgar, and disgusting statement on Twitter and I don't think anyone disagrees with those adjectives I used to describe his actions. It really should've been left at that but somewhere along the line it descended into some political whining. I'm not saying this because I disagree with your beliefs, MovieMaster, but you seemed to be the one who drove it into that ditch.
Old 09-07-2012, 11:06 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by magjournal View Post
I know he doesn't like Romney or Paul. I'm saying it's not because he disagrees with their political beliefs. He probably doesn't even know their stances on all of the issues. He hates them because they're conservatives and that's that. All he sees are gay-hating billionaires that don't care about the working man.
Paul Ryan is not a billionaire. I have news for you, the Democrats do not care about the working man either. In over 50 years, which is like what 3 generations now, how has the democratic party helped the working man? Poor people have been poor for generations. I would like to interject this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_RWPSAd3XpE

Quote:
Originally Posted by rocknblues81 View Post
If the cock he needs to suck belongs to someone from Israel then he will have a long wait at the end of the line behind miles and miles of republicans.
Perhaps you missed the part in Obama's speech at the DNC where he said he was going to support Israel.

http://forward.com/articles/162418/t...rt-for-israel/
Quote:
In a brief reference to Middle East issues in a speech which was otherwise focused on domestic affairs, Obama said that, “our commitment to Israel’s security must not waver, and neither must our pursuit of peace.” Regarding the nuclear threat from Iran, the President said: “The Iranian government must face a world that stays united against its nuclear ambitions.”

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ekltAFvycSk
Quote:
So ignorant.
That is not right. You just can't flat out say it like that. This is a liberal place. What they do here is come out with some stupid ass picture insulting you. It is the same thing, but somehow it is ok if it is a picture and not words. opps did I give away some people's tricks?

Last edited by Erroneous; 09-07-2012 at 11:32 PM..
Old 09-07-2012, 11:09 PM
Well from what l have read and what they said he did say or tweeted

Is wrong

How would you feel if someone tweeted that they wanted to sexual assault your wife or girlfreind
You would be angry

I think he should be fired or be taught a lesson on how to repect a woman who ever they are
Old 09-08-2012, 02:29 AM
Seeing you guys argue like this has made me not like Jason Biggs and that's fucking huge.
Old 09-09-2012, 11:31 PM
Boy, I hope everybody is equally "outraged" by this:

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/0...ide=more248814
Old 09-09-2012, 11:55 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Postmaster General View Post
I would expect this kind of behavior from Stifler, but Jason Biggs -- What is this world coming to?
Just wanted people to remember this post exists
Old 09-10-2012, 12:58 AM
Quote:
Boy, I hope everybody is equally "outraged" by this:

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/0...ide=more248814
Towards Clinton I couldn't care less. He's a liar and a cheater who deserves jabs like that (not that it's any funnier than Biggs' was). Attacking Fluke that way is certainly out of line in every sense.
Old 09-18-2012, 12:56 AM
Meh...

I don't really care about his comments. I really don't get the hardcore Liberal or Conservative thing, but I don't really take issue with those that are. It's not my thing. And I really can't see Nickelodeon getting all that upset with him over these tweets. This guy's entire career was built on him f**king a pie on screen. If they wanted a good wholesome guy, they could have cast a handful of people who wouldn't have turned into vulgar nutjobs until much later.

Leave it to trashy tabloid journalists to turn the comments of a B-List actor into a controversy. The only thing this story accomplishes is pisses off conservatives, maybe gets a chuckle out of liberals, and leaves the rest of us wondering how this is news.