Old 07-10-2012, 02:27 PM
http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com...ftime/related/

Quote:
We noted last month that there’s speculation that Van Halen will perform the next Super Bowl halftime show. Lead singer David Lee Roth says the band hasn’t been offered the gig, but they’ll jump at the chance if asked.

Roth issued a statement via the website Van Halen News Desk (pretty sure this is the first time we’ve linked to that site at PFT) in which he described working Super Bowl halftime as a dream job.

“I’m compelled to address the now-rampant rumors that Van Halen is playing the Superbowl,” Roth wrote, apparently unaware that “Super Bowl” is two words. “First of all let me say this — be still my pigskin heart. That honor has not been bestowed upon us at this time though it is one we would accept in a NY minute.”

Roth noted that Van Halen songs are routinely played at stadiums during games and said he’d be thrilled to appear on the NFL’s biggest stage.

“Playing at the Superbowl is a veritable holy grail of musical recognition, a highly prized rite of passage for (game-changing) artists. Not a spiritual rite with snake pits or Hebrew school or anything, but it’s up there,” Roth wrote. “We are not on Commissioner Goodell’s dance card at this time, but we would be most honored to dance the halftime away in New Orleans.”

Roth will be 57 before the Super Bowl and Eddie Van Halen will be 58, so they’d be in the right age range that the NFL seems to like for its Super Bowl halftime shows, which have featured the likes of Madonna, The Who, Bruce Springsteen and Tom Petty recently. I think a musician with New Orleans roots would make more sense for next year’s show, but from the NFL’s perspective, Van Halen looks like the right fit.
I hope so. Cool!
Old 07-17-2012, 06:29 PM
Who beats up their own mother??

Dez Bryant does.
Old 07-18-2012, 10:33 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by AspectRatio1986 View Post

Dez Bryant does.
What kind of a mom calls the cop on his son? It is only going to hurt him. Not smart.
Old 07-23-2012, 11:00 PM
Quote:

Dez Bryant does.
A Dallas Cowboy player gets arrested lol seems like Dez Bryant is a head case.

On a side note I think the Detroit Lions are trying to surpass the Bengals for players getting arrested in 1 offseason
Old 08-23-2012, 06:59 PM
http://thegrio.com/2012/08/23/611-50...l-player-ever/

Quote:
John “House” Taylor plays defensive line for the Central Penn Piranhas, a semi-professional football team based in Enola, Pennsylvania, and at 6’11″ and 500lbs, “House” may be the biggest person to ever play the game, at any level.

The Piranhas head coach and owner, Ron Kerr explained to WHP-TV that “‘House’ has a simple job on defense — take up space. An offense can’t block, what an offense can’t see. “If they can’t see the linebackers, they don’t where they coming from, the offensive linemen. He has to be double-teamed. He’s too big not to be.”

The 6XL lineman spends most of the game on the sidelines. Coach Kerr explained that the team uses “House” to defend short yardage situations.

Deadspin noted that the heaviest player to ever play in the NFL was Aaron Gibson, a former offensive tackle for the Lions, Cowboys, and Bears, who weighed in at 410lbs. “House” is listed at 465lbs, but said that last time he stepped on the scale it hit 500lbs.

Richard Sligh, former Raider’s defensive tackle, measured 7′ tall and holds the title as the tallest man to play in the NFL. But only an inch shorter than Sligh, and outweighing Gibson by nearly 90lbs, “House” puts in a strong bid for the title of ‘Biggest Man to Ever Play Football.’

Click here to watch the full interview with “House.”
I wonder why more nfl teams dont use very tall like nbc center tall players on the defensive lines to distrupt passing lanes more. Ed Too Tall Jones was great in his day.
Old 08-26-2012, 02:17 PM

My team is in for a looooooong season. The Miami Dolphins have ZERO weapons for their rookie QB

I think the Pats dominate this year. Heck, it might be a repeat SuperBowl too. But I think the Patriots are gonna win it all
Old 08-26-2012, 06:05 PM
The Fins have Reggie Bush, who thinks he can be the league's leading rusher this season...

I can see the Pats winning it all, but their defense still worries me. Every elite team has at least one glaring weakness in the AFC:

Patriots - secondary
Ravens - no elite wide receiver (sorry, Anquan, but you're too old, and Smith is too young)
Steelers - health and running game
Texans - Schaub under pressure (still unproven)

Those are the 4 most balanced teams in the AFC, and there is something significantly wrong with each of them. For a division winner, the Pats have a very easy schedule, so I expect them to have the 1 seed again. But I wouldn't be surprised if this is another year where a team with 9 wins gets hot at the right time and gets to the Super Bowl.

My personal sleeper pick: Oakland. McFadden was dominant last year before he got hurt. Palmer got a whole training camp and should be a solid qb once again. They have the most explosive offensive in football (assuming Palmer can still throw a deep ball) and a very underrated defense. Plus, the AFC West sucks. San Diego lost Jackson and Tolbert, and now Vincent Brown is out for a while. Kansas City is on the right track, but isn't there yet. Denver has Peyton, who is always a wild card, but Oakland actually went 6-0 in the division last year. I smell something similar this time around (5-1?) and better play outside of the division. I think Oakland makes the playoffs and maybe makes some noise.
Old 08-26-2012, 06:09 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Erroneous View Post
I wonder why more nfl teams dont use very tall like nbc center tall players on the defensive lines to distrupt passing lanes more. Ed Too Tall Jones was great in his day.
My guess is that there are so many injuries that NFL Teams don't have roster room for gimmick players. I never heard a GM or coach actually say that, but I know it's hard for them to get their roster down to the max during training camp.

I always thought it would be a good idea for an NFL team to have some dude with a monster leg (like a soccer player?) just for kickoffs. If you blast a touchback 90% of the time, it seems like it would be worth it. BUt most teams only have 1 kicker, probably because those roster spots are just so valuable.
Old 09-03-2012, 10:59 AM
It would make perfect sense to have big defenders, with the tall tight ends and receivers. Tony Gonzalez is 6'5" and still putting together big plays in his 30's.
Old 09-03-2012, 11:26 AM
Since the AFC West is my division of interest, I will make a few predictions. This is simply based on the notion that everyone stays healthy and all things being as they currently are on each roster.

1. Denver - The Broncos have added quite a bit of talent this year, not the least of whom is Peyton Manning. If the defense does its job (an issue that hasn't been addressed enough), the Broncos could win the division. The one offensive factor here is Manning's health. If he is injured, then the season could be a disaster. I'm guessing 10-6, based on their ridiculous schedule.

2. Kansas City - The AFC team to have added the most depth on their roster, the Chiefs still have problems with their backfield defenders. They've added Stanford Rout, which should help, but how much remains to be seen. The loss of Brandon Carr to Dallas will have a negative effect. Still, the team is very strong everywhere else, and with a huge arsenal on offense now. With the right rotation of players, Romeo Crennel could bring the team to the division crown or at least a wild card. It would be safe to say 10-6 is possible, once again in light of the tough schedule.

3. Oakland - The team that wants to break out is still working to build a team to do so. This season should be a solid season for the Raiders, but the roster still needs some improvement. Carson Palmer will need to step up and make some big plays for the team to win, but he's very capable. Another 8-8 season is in the cards, give or take a game.

4. San Diego - The Chargers lost a lot of key players this year and haven't done enough to fix their defensive issues. It's time for a rebuild. I don't see this team in the playoffs unless some rookie talent can surprise me. It would be optimistic to guess any better than 6-10.
Old 09-03-2012, 06:56 PM
I will do a whole league one, but this is what I see based on jeo4's preditions

KC 10-6 I hate Cassel at QB, but love RC's Defense
Denver 8-8 I do not believe in Manning or their defense is that good
Oakland 8-8 I want to say 9-7, but I think they are going to be back in 1-3 years. Might be this year's SF 49ers
San Diego 5-11 likely, but maybe 9-7 All depends on Rivers. I hate Turner. If Rivers steps up and kicks ass, they go 9-7 Look for them to start out slow, like they do every year, but if they go 3-1 in Sept..... 11-5
Old 09-04-2012, 12:57 AM
NFL Predictions

Here we go this will be long but it will be well worth it so here we go

AFC EAST
New England Patriots (12-4) - Used all their draft picks on D and it certainly has to be better than last year and even for as bad as it was they still made it to the Super Bowl

Buffalo Bills (10-6) Secondary is still a concern but team is improving enough and showed at times they can compete with New England they arent quite there yet but they're getting closer

NY Jets (8-8) I have this feeling this year has big giant disaster written all over it despite how awful the offense is the D keeps them at .500 oh and a certain overrated backup QB that is getting way more media attention than he deserves joins the list of players I wish to fail and never mention club you know who it is ESPN mentions him every day

Miami Dolphins (5-11) So they trade Brandon Marshall understand that they trade one of their CBs huh? and they didnt really replace Brandon Marshall at all and no Chad OchocincoJohnson or whatever the fuck his name is for 3 weeks doesnt count

AFC NORTH
Baltimore Ravens (11-5) So Joe Flacco thinks he's the best QB in the NFL umm.....ok Tho to his credit had Lee Evans hung onto the ball in the end zone or had Billy Cundiff made that easy chipshot FG to send it to OT we might be talking about Flacco in a different light since he did play really well in that game

Pittsburgh Steelers (11-5) them and the Ravens are complete identical teams in the way they play especially against each other go look up the past several years. Injuries ruined a potiential great season last year and its starting again

Cincinnati Bengals (8-8) Last time the Bengals made the playoffs 2 years in a row was well put it this way it was the year before I was born and I'm 29.

Cleveland Browns (2-14) Way too many holes on the roster this team will be bad and the schedule is murderous

AFC SOUTH

Houston Texans (10-6) Team is getting a lot of love from ESPN's "experts" the divison is theirs to lose as no team is close to them but them having a big year is pretty much dependent on Schaub staying healthy something he has only done twice in his 5 seasons there

Tennessee Titans (6-10) Jake Locker is still young and wonder if Chris Johnson's big year 2 years ago really was a fluke or was last year's awful performance was

Indianapolis Colts (4-12) Too many rookies and still many holes to fill the rebuild begins should be a good team again will likely take a few years

Jacksonville Jaguars (3-13) MJD held out for more money and caved other than that well and Blackmon DUI great way to start your NFL career

AFC WEST
Denver Broncos (10-6) Even Peyton Manning who hasnt played in over a year with neck surgeries is still better than ESPN's new golden boy and Manning will have the luxury of actually having a good defense something he rarely had in Indianapolis

San Diego Chargers (8-8) I refuse to get sucked into them this year its either start 3-1 and eventually stumble or start 1-4 and eventually get to 8-8 or 9-7

Kansas City Chiefs (8-8) Jamaal Charles comes off a torn ACL he looks good team was really hurt by key injuries early and never recovered last year and I havent been a huge Cassel fan in KC

Oakland Raiders (7-9) So.....how long until Darren McFadden gets hurt this year week 4 perhaps

AFC DIVISION WINNERS
New England
Baltimore
Denver
Houston

WILD CARDS
Pittsburgh
Buffalo

NFC EAST
Philadelphia Eagles (10-6) Talent is there lots ride on Michael Vick surviving the year without getting hurt oh and Desean Jackson not dogging it this year

NY Giants (9-7) Replace Manningham, and Jacobs they'll find a way to survive they didnt fix the secondary and D-Line is still among the best in the NFL. If they make the playoffs this year it will be Coughlin's greatest coaching job yet. Seriously go look at the schedule its murder other than Cleveland go pick out the easy game on the schedule

Dallas Cowboys (7-9) Even with what looks like improvements in the secondary the O-Line is absolutely awful oh and Dallas fans wishing for their team to go under the radar for once well that will never ever happen because ESPN and Jerry Jones will never allow that to ever happen

Washington Redskins (7-9) RG3 I think is going to have a great career and finally the franchise QB we have been looking for a long time and tho high I still dont regret it do you think I want to go thru Rex Grossman and John Beck again. Team has a great D-Line and LBs but secondary and O-Line are concern, despite how supposedly bad this team is lost lots of close games and did beat the SB champs both times last year

NFC NORTH
Green Bay Packers (12-4) The D is still bad but team is clear cut above everyone else in this division

Chicago Bears (10-6) Cutler finally got a WR to throw too, team was heading towards a playoff spot before Cutler and Forte both went down with season ending injuries

Detroit Lions (8-8) Offense is still lethal tho lack of running game and awful secondary means team possibly takes a step back well that and the dreaded Madden Curse

Minnesota Vikings (4-12) bad secondary means this team will get lit up often and offense isnt enough there to compete with the rest of the teams in this division

NFC SOUTH
Atlanta Falcons (12-4) Opening the offense up means huge seasons from Matt Ryan and both Julio Jones and Roddy White. Still wonder tho if Ryan can win the big one on the road in the playoffs

New Orleans Saints (11-5) Drew Brees keeps them competitive on a weekly basis

Carolina Panthers (6-10) The 2nd year could be a rough one for Cam Newton as teams started to figure him out at the end of the year last year. Young and improving but still a year or 2 away at least

Tampa Bay Buccaneers (5-11) Wont be as awful as last year but wont be good enough to be out of the basement of the division

NFC WEST
San Francisco 49ers (12-4) Could have a hard time repeating the 13-3 record they had last year but they return everyone from D last year with even Alex Smith there they are still clearly the class of the divison

Seattle Seahawks (8-8) My god I hate their new uniforms

St.Louis Rams (6-10) new coach and the make or break year for Sam Bradford lots of future draft picks to look forward to which they better make it work

Arizona Cardinals (4-12) Hey remember when ESPN hyped Kevin Kolb so much he was all of a sudden a top 10 QB despite only playing like 6 games and then I responding thinking he's not that good? Remember that ya exactly

NFC DIVISON WINNERS
Green Bay
Atlanta
San Francisco
Philadelphia

WILD CARDS
New Orleans
Chicago

MVP: Aaron Rodgers (GB)
OPOY: Aaron Rodgers (GB)
DPOY: Demarcus Ware (DAL)
OROY: Robert Griffin III (WSH)
DROY: Luke Kuechly (CAR)
Coach Of The Year: Mike Smith (ATL)

Super Bowl Prediction

New England over San Francisco

Can't wait to see how much I get wrong this year
Old 09-04-2012, 11:47 AM
Ahhhhhhh just one more day until kickoff....even if its my two most hated teams in the league - its still fooseball.
Old 09-09-2012, 12:04 PM
How many times can commentators kiss Tim Tebows ass? Hell, even the Jets, for that matter.

Edit: And of course, they're beating the Bills. Ugh.

Last edited by jeo4; 09-09-2012 at 01:37 PM..
Old 09-09-2012, 01:38 PM
The Chiefs need to work on that secondary. It's not that the defense is bad, but the injuries have already stacked up in the backfield. The defense has to find a way to stop the passing game. The offense is kicking ass, though.
Old 09-09-2012, 01:43 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jeo4 View Post
The Chiefs need to work on that secondary. It's not that the defense is bad, but the injuries have already stacked up in the backfield. The defense has to find a way to stop the passing game. The offense is kicking ass, though.
I honestly feel Atlanta this year will have the best passing attack in the NFL, so don't feel too bad about it. I actually had Matt Ryan ranked as the 4th best fantasy qb this year, believe it or not.

Anyway, I'm glad your boys FINALLY found a use for a guy I always loved: Dexter McCluster. So dynamic.
Old 09-09-2012, 06:29 PM
I hate being a Panthers fan. They'll find little ways of giving your hopes up, but for the most part they are shit and will be lucky if they win 3 or 4 games this year. I know Tampa's defense had a great performance, but a lot of that had to do with Carolina's incompetent offensive line. They are a joke and it doesn't help Cam Newton that his blockers don't know how to block.
Old 09-09-2012, 06:35 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darth Kenshin View Post
I honestly feel Atlanta this year will have the best passing attack in the NFL, so don't feel too bad about it. I actually had Matt Ryan ranked as the 4th best fantasy qb this year, believe it or not.

Anyway, I'm glad your boys FINALLY found a use for a guy I always loved: Dexter McCluster. So dynamic.
Thanks, man. The Falcons look great.

Yeah, Dexter is awesome. Too bad the defense fell apart.
Old 09-10-2012, 11:20 AM
40 pts and 19 for 26, 320 yards 2 TDs and no tournovers I think I could get used to that

The first time we scored this many pts in 7 years and beat a team that didnt lose at home all year last season I know they have an interim interim head coach and their D still isnt great but its still impressive I dont like the secondary still but we'll see how the D plays against a Rams team thats different offensively than the Saints are.

The Bills and the Jets both prove preaseason hype or lack of it means nothing

Denver looked great Peyton Manning still looks like his old self and better than what's his name that played there last year

Cleveland even when they suck they still couldnt close out that game against the Eagles and as for them they looked like the same old selves except they actually won a game they were trailing in the 4th QTR those were games they lost at the beginning of the year last year

Oh and after the Seattle-Arizona and Green Bay-San Francisco games get rid of the replacement refs seriously
Old 09-16-2012, 01:47 PM
Halftime. 21-0 Bills. Fuck this shit.
Old 09-16-2012, 09:26 PM
My Raiders sleeper pick is looking amazing....
Old 09-17-2012, 06:14 PM

Sloppy start but my birds are 2-0!!
Old 09-17-2012, 09:20 PM
Beauty about the Eagles' start is that the D is finally coming around. Remember how much they sucked at the beginning of last year under Castillo? Now, they know what they're doing, not overdoing that corny Wide 9 (I think people really believe the Eagles invented it last year) and playing people where they need to be played (get Asomugha out of the slot).

The offense will come around. It always does under Reid.
Old 09-17-2012, 11:25 PM
The Eagles have had luck on their side in the first two games but also have committed 9 turnovers. One of those facts will define their season making them either a team of destiny or an absolute meltdown.
Old 09-18-2012, 10:34 AM
Scotch, how the H do you have 72,000 posts? I've never seen a number even close to that.....
Old 09-18-2012, 02:09 PM
If the NFL did a best-of-3 format for the playoffs, I'd wager quite a bit on the Niners. They're just damn good in every aspect of the game in a way no one else is right now. But of course we don't have that format, we have a lot of games to go, and a lot can happen. But anyone voting for anyone else as the #1 team right now is crazy.

Interesting how the talk heading into this year was that Rodgers would sniff 6,00 0 yards and a lot of other guys would get to 5... not happening. If other teams can mimic the Niners style of playing less guys in the box, the whole age of the offense could be slightly less record-breaking than people might think.

The Pats obviously laid an egg this week, but I still think they're going to be awfully tough to beat.
Old 09-18-2012, 06:57 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by AceD View Post
If the NFL did a best-of-3 format for the playoffs, I'd wager quite a bit on the Niners. They're just damn good in every aspect of the game in a way no one else is right now. But of course we don't have that format, we have a lot of games to go, and a lot can happen. But anyone voting for anyone else as the #1 team right now is crazy.
I don't know if I'd go THAT far. They have to be #1 because of the competition they've played. However, I think Houston is just as complete as the Niners and have a much better running game. When Houston starts to play some tough teams, they'll be in the mix.
Old 09-19-2012, 08:57 PM
Quote:

Interesting how the talk heading into this year was that Rodgers would sniff 6,00 0 yards and a lot of other guys would get to 5... not happening. If other teams can mimic the Niners style of playing less guys in the box, the whole age of the offense could be slightly less record-breaking than people might think.
I don't listen to too many talking-heads about the NFL, but I noticed things like this in my various fantasy drafts. Calvin Johnson going 3rd overall even though last year was CLEARLY an aberration (his numbers before that are basically Greg Jennings'). Rodgers was also overvalued. People don't realize that sometimes, these tremendous seasons are just that: a tremendous season. Peyton Manning followed his 49 td season with 3747 yards and 28 tds. In Brady's first full season after he threw 50 tds, he only threw 28 tds. Sometimes, scheduling and a few other flukes make your season much better than it should be. Rodgers is still the best qb in the league, but it should be pointed out he already has thrown 2 INTs (last year, he threw 6 for the season, which is just outrageous)
Old 09-20-2012, 06:42 PM
Quote:
Scotch, how the H do you have 72,000 posts? I've never seen a number even close to that.....
Movie Guessing Games.
Old 09-20-2012, 07:29 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scotch View Post
Movie Guessing Games.
And, uh, did you used to be someone else?
Old 09-20-2012, 10:17 PM
Quote:
And, uh, did you used to be someone else?
I'm guessing Sgizzy.
Old 09-22-2012, 12:07 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jeo4 View Post
I'm guessing Sgizzy.
That would be accurate
Old 09-22-2012, 12:31 AM
Another week with replacement refs this is a disaster you can see these refs dont know all the rules and in reference to at least 3-4 games Rams-Redskins and Eagles-Ravens last week players are really taking advantage of it all the fighting during the Ravens-Eagles game would have never happenned had the NFL's actual refs been there

Also understand the fine for Golden Tate's hit on Lee on Dallas but how the fuck does the Rams player forget his name doesnt get fined for the cheap shot on Fred Davis

Ya NFL is really making player safety a priority
Old 09-22-2012, 09:05 AM
I old refs did not do that much better. I say fuck the old refs. They should just give up the ghost to the pension from a part time job and go back to work. The replacement ones will get better. There has not been one game that the refs have cost another team a win yet. The old ones did almost once every couple weeks and they old ones did fuck up a super bowl and a coin toss.
Old 09-22-2012, 09:19 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Erroneous View Post
I old refs did not do that much better. I say fuck the old refs. They should just give up the ghost to the pension from a part time job and go back to work. The replacement ones will get better. There has not been one game that the refs have cost another team a win yet. The old ones did almost once every couple weeks and they old ones did fuck up a super bowl and a coin toss.
The old ones have been awful they dont know some of the rules like the Rams not getting a 15 yard penalty for an illegal challenge that wasnt implemented, Seattle getting a 4th timeout in week 1 and games with players getting out of control and quite possibly the worst pass interference call I've ever seen

The NFL makes $9 billion in revenues the least they can do is pay these guys they are way better than these guys

They had a ref that they pulled for being a Saints fan that they didnt know until gameday

Plus a ref in week 1 that had Seahawks ties why that was allowed to happen I have no idea(kind of makes the 4th timeout even more fishy)

And as for costing team games well they were awful on both sides of the Redskins-Rams game and the penalty on Baltimore that eventually lead to Phily scoring a TD on their game winning drive was bullshit.

And I never seen it but I heard about the Denver-Atlanta game all the delays was ridiculous

The refs in the NFL arent the best and make mistakes too but not like this. This will get worse and worse the longer this gets
Old 09-23-2012, 04:17 PM
I have to echo the sentiments of horrorfreak13 here. Todays game between the Saints and Chiefs had some of the most embarassing officiating I've seen. Several reversed calls, blown calls, and missed penalties. The NFL needs to settle this dispute and fast.
Old 09-23-2012, 09:43 PM
Fact: the replacement refs SUCK.

Fact: the old refs were far from perfect.

Fact: if a replacement ref was put on a regular refereeing team, he wouldn't even be noticed. The issue is they're all replacements, coming from nowhere (not even BCS conferences) so the speed of the game is just too new to them. It's overwhelming for a team of replacements, but they're not terrible individually

Fact: it won't get settled soon.

Fact: we all need to get over it, and the players need to adjust as well.
Old 09-25-2012, 02:13 PM
Last nights game this tweet from TJ Lang Packers guard says it all

"Got fucked by the refs.. Embarrassing. Thanks nfl"
"Fuck it NFL.. Fine me and use the money to pay the regular refs."

The 1st tweet got over 66,000 retweets the 2nd one got almost 85,000 retweets in a about an hour it was unreal

The sad thing is I knew some BS like that was going to happen eventually that would cost a team a game a packers fan I know is severely pissed right now and I dont blame him
Old 09-25-2012, 09:00 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by horrorfreak13 View Post
Last nights game this tweet from TJ Lang Packers guard says it all

"Got fucked by the refs.. Embarrassing. Thanks nfl"
"Fuck it NFL.. Fine me and use the money to pay the regular refs."

The 1st tweet got over 66,000 retweets the 2nd one got almost 85,000 retweets in a about an hour it was unreal

The sad thing is I knew some BS like that was going to happen eventually that would cost a team a game a packers fan I know is severely pissed right now and I dont blame him
This is the play Lang complained about .... and he was right. Bad refs are bad.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6hTFMD5NX1Q
Old 09-25-2012, 11:58 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirtyfrog View Post
This is the play Lang complained about .... and he was right. Bad refs are bad.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6hTFMD5NX1Q
And I realize these guys are in pretty much a no-win situation and arent as qualified as the regular refs for these games the point is they shouldnt be on the damn field the NFL and Roger Goodell deserve the meajor bashing and backlash they are getting right now for this