Old 10-11-2012, 01:39 AM
Jason Sudeikis a.K.a The Luckiest Man on Earth!

Quote:
Olivia Wilde on that time when her vagina died

Olivia Wilde is supremely happy with her boyfriend Jason Sudeikis - so much so, she's sharing the good news at speaking engagements.

As New York Magazine's Vulture reports, Wilde was speaking during an evening of monologues hosted by Glamour magazine called "These Girls." As Sudeikis and other attendees listened in, Wilde discussed the dissolution of her first marriage: "I felt like my vagina died," she said.

Or, to put it another way, like it was "lights out" down there. While it's possible to "lie to your relatives at Christmas dinner and tell them everything on the homefront is just peachy ... you cannot lie to your vagina."

And as a woman who's invested in complete honesty below the belt, she was forthright above the belt too, telling the audience about how great the sex is in her new relationship.

"We have sex like Kenyan marathon runners," Wilde said, revealing that she's fallen "blissfully, hopefully, wildly in love" with her "SNL" star.

And so, Wilde advises, if you want to know you're with the right person, you need to start thinking with your vagina.

"Men are not allowed to be the only ones thinking with their genitals," she told Vulture.
Wilde is in my top 5 of all time... Sudeikis, I dont know if I want him to die, out of jealousy, or shake his hand for winning in life!
Old 10-11-2012, 10:03 AM
Old 10-11-2012, 02:39 PM
He's a baller for sure.

I actually raised the question awhile back if he was hung like a horse because all he does is bang hot starlets.

http://www.joblo.com/forums/showthread.php?t=145762
Old 10-11-2012, 06:59 PM
Damn you Sudeikis. So much.