Old 10-17-2012, 08:25 PM
Were You Ever cane At School For being Naughty

Okay first of all being cained at school was a common thing in schools qutie a few years back if you were naughty for some reason

The school system stopped this method in the early 70's
if l am wrong about the decade please correct me

So the qestion is were you ever cained or wracked with a belt at school for misbehaving

My older brother was hit with a cane and when my parents found out they were not impressed about this method used on my brother
I was waiting in the car with my younger brother while they discussed this action with my parents

I think a smack with your hand is enough but having a teacher doing this at this time with a belt or cane was wrong

I do think you need to smack a child at home if they are naughty but sometimes this method does not work and you need to give a time out operoid and then discuss the problem
Old 10-19-2012, 02:06 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bondgirl View Post
Were You Ever Caned At School For being Naughty
I used to misbehave intentionally at school so I could get caned. And when I was being caned, I asked to be hit twice as much as I deserved. Plus, I also asked to be tied up and gagged while being hit. The female teacher thought it was a bit odd that I asked to have my bottom exposed and sprayed down with water, so the cane would hurt three times as much. Ah, good times at high school. I miss them. My favorite teacher was the one for modern history. She would always wear a short tight mini-skirt, and short top with exposed bra straps. I bet you anything she enjoyed beating me like a dog. Bitch! To this very day I still have the red marks across my arse-cheeks.

Last edited by God of War; 10-19-2012 at 02:10 AM..
Old 10-19-2012, 02:51 AM
That sounds HAWT GoW!

No.... It was abolished before I started going to school. However, if some fucking twat or prick wanted to hit me with some sorta fucking weapon, I'd hit the sonuvabitch right back! I wouldn't give a shit!
Old 10-19-2012, 07:02 AM
It should be brought back.
Old 10-19-2012, 03:41 PM
What have we here, laddie? Mysterious scribblings? A secret code? No! Poems, no less! Poems, everybody!
The laddie reckons himself a poet!
"Money get back / I'm all right, Jack / Keep your hands off my stack / New car / Caviar / Four star daydream / Think I'll buy me a football team." Absolute rubbish, laddie.
*whack*
Get on with your work.

Last edited by creekin111; 10-19-2012 at 08:44 PM..
Old 10-19-2012, 03:43 PM
Did not have canes in my school, a solid paddle with holes though was used. I remember in middle school that when you got in trouble you could either choose detention OR 3 licks of the paddle, either way a note was sent home and your parents had to sign, every single time. After about 3 weeks of non stop trouble my dad sent back a note saying "Just beat him whenever you need to, stop sending home notes for me to sign"
Old 10-19-2012, 08:17 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by God of War View Post
I used to misbehave intentionally at school so I could get caned. And when I was being caned, I asked to be hit twice as much as I deserved. Plus, I also asked to be tied up and gagged while being hit. The female teacher thought it was a bit odd that I asked to have my bottom exposed and sprayed down with water, so the cane would hurt three times as much. Ah, good times at high school. I miss them. My favorite teacher was the one for modern history. She would always wear a short tight mini-skirt, and short top with exposed bra straps. I bet you anything she enjoyed beating me like a dog. Bitch! To this very day I still have the red marks across my arse-cheeks.

Oh you are a cheeky bugger

What you have written here has made me laugh

I bet you were never caned with that stick and geez l hope you didnt expose that big bottom of yours to your teacher

i also hope you didnt fart out loud and make it stink which can be hard to whip if that happens while trying to cover her nose and whip you at the same time
geez you had to mention your arse cheeks to me while expressing that whipping God of War
Old 10-19-2012, 08:20 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jaw2929 View Post
That sounds HAWT GoW!

No.... It was abolished before I started going to school. However, if some fucking twat or prick wanted to hit me with some sorta fucking weapon, I'd hit the sonuvabitch right back! I wouldn't give a shit!
Well when l was a naughty girl at home l was hit with a thong

I can tell you it made such a noise as it hit my arse
Plus it bloody stings with great force

But l have heard of kids being hit with wooden spoons
Old 10-20-2012, 01:38 AM
Quote:
Well when l was a naughty girl at home l was hit with a thong.
Wait. What? You were hit with a thong? I wish my girlfriend did that to me
Old 10-20-2012, 01:39 AM
Quote:
Oh you are a cheeky bugger
Cheeky being the key word
Old 10-20-2012, 06:39 PM
Quote:
Well when l was a naughty girl at home l was hit with a thong
Giggity

Quote:
I can tell you it made such a noise as it hit my arse
Giggity, giggity

Quote:
Plus it bloody stings with great force
Old 10-21-2012, 08:03 PM
Quote:
Cheeky being the key word
Yes this thread is about the cheeks of everyones arse being hit with a cane or a thong
Old 10-21-2012, 08:08 PM
Quote:
Wait. What? You were hit with a thong? I wish my girlfriend did that to me
Ah it si always about you isnt it

The thong was blue in colour and when one is very naughty iyou dont expect to be whacked with one and the noise was heard outside by freinds
I had a thong mark on my arse for a day or two and remember that hit even today

Oh those G string undies are nice God of War

I have never seen a pair shaped like a butterfly and the colour is really nice

One thing l have to say is l do not know how women can feel comfortable in a G string

Also l can not stand trying them on in the undie and bra shop because you never know what arse has been in them the thought is provoking
Old 10-21-2012, 08:10 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob Loblaw View Post
Giggity

Giggity, giggity

Well it is a giggly subject and one that brings a smile on your face Bob
Old 02-25-2013, 03:43 AM
I punched a guy in kindergarten because he laughed at my painting
Old 02-25-2013, 06:53 AM
Oh so you punched a boy in kindie the wasn't nice of you to do that
Old 02-25-2013, 11:23 AM
We didn't get Caned - But we got "the Strap". It was a 2 foot long strip of leather covered canvas and they would make you hold out your hands and take 2 lashes on each hand. I got the strap twice in grade 1 for fighting and once again in grade 7 for calling a teacher a cunt and telling him to fuck off.
Old 02-25-2013, 08:06 PM
My Italian mom and grandma and all Italians use wooden spoons. I've broken a few in my day, which probably explains why I can ignore pain when I need to in order to finish the job. I really hated it when the world went plastic. Plastic hurts and does not break
Old 02-26-2013, 05:42 AM
I was in his age when it happened, no regrets at all
Old 02-26-2013, 06:13 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Erroneous View Post
My Italian mom and grandma and all Italians use wooden spoons. I've broken a few in my day, which probably explains why I can ignore pain when I need to in order to finish the job. I really hated it when the world went plastic. Plastic hurts and does not break
Yso your mum and grandma loved the wooden spoon but then turned to plastic spoons all l can say is plastic can bring a nasty sting simalar to the thong which l was hit across the bum with that can bring abut of pain plus a red mark but also using the belt can be bad too
Old 02-26-2013, 05:33 PM
My mom used a wooden spoon but nothing hurt as bad as when she would slap my mouth when I had braces. In second grade my teacher slapped my hand for snooping through her papers on her desk. Pretty mild.

In 7th grade we were watching Jimmy Carter's inaugural parade on TV in Social Studies class and a kid made a negative crack about him and the male teacher knocked him out of his chair and grabbed him off the floor and threw him back down. It was pretty violent he was screaming mad. He was fired after that and we had subs for months, lol.
Old 02-26-2013, 06:04 PM