Old 10-21-2012, 06:15 PM
Obama has failed

Obama has failed. He has no record. Unemployment remains high, and the war still goes on in Afghanistan. 6 trillion has been added to the national debt. Obama takes responsibility for nothing. He is still blaming Bush. He lies. He ignores "Fast and Furious" and has lied about the murder of Ambassador Stevens in Benghazi, claiming it was the result of a video when, in fact, it was a well-planned act of terror. In no way has Obama merited reelection. The only "hope and change" now comes with getting this joker out of the White House.
Old 10-21-2012, 06:27 PM
DUKE-BUCHANAN 2012!
Old 10-21-2012, 06:32 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Squid Vicious View Post
DUKE-BUCHANAN 2012!
LOL I LOVE IT!!

But Mitt Romney will be our next president.
Old 10-30-2012, 10:31 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim Colyer View Post
LOL I LOVE IT!!

But Mitt Romney will be our next president.
No. He won't.
Old 10-30-2012, 11:04 PM
B-rack's been largely ineffective, is incredibly arrogant and out of touch with the average American and average American lives, lies a lot, fudges the truth a lot, is never totally honest about his agenda and hasn't lived up to his promises.

In other words, he's like every president of his era. Not notably better or worse.

Same could be said of the Romster. I can't in good conscience vote for either of them, and don't believe either one will make choices that benefit my life or the lives of the people I care about. I wish this wasn't true, but it is.

But in all sincerity, I think Obama's gonna win. He and his peeps will get some good press from the storm follow-up and we'll see some sort of last-minute nabbing of a major terrorist or something. It's how this stuff works now -- any Republican in office would do the same.

And really, dudes... Romney needs to own the white vote to have a chance. I mean, like 60+ percent. Don't see that happening. So as a bettor I'm putting money on Obama; as a human I don't much care.
Old 10-31-2012, 03:06 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by AceD View Post

But in all sincerity, I think Obama's gonna win. He and his peeps will get some good press from the storm follow-up and we'll see some sort of last-minute nabbing of a major terrorist or something.
Careful there dude. Don't want to give those conspiracy theorists nuts any ideas.
Old 10-31-2012, 07:32 PM
I listened to Sean Hannity today. He spoke with Herman Cain. Cain has been promoting Mitt Romney in the battleground states, Ohio in particular. He said he believes Mitt Romney will win, that he will win the popular vote easily and win a "squeaker" in the electoral college. The possibility of voter fraud came up, and there is no doubt that the hurricane has given the Democrats more opportunity to cheat. I would not trust the Democrats as far as I can throw them. I regret now that I voted for Bill Clinton. We've had 4 years of rhetoric with no solutions of any kind. Obama has failed. Unemployment remains high, and the war in Afghanistan drags on. 6 trillion dollars have been added to the national debt. Obama is still blaming Bush. He ignores "Fast and Furious" and has lied about the murder of Ambassador Stevens in Benghazi, blaming it on a youtube video. What a joke! Obama has not earned reelection. Our one "hope" lies with dismissing this failed president and putting Mitt Romney in the White House.

SEAN HANNITY http://www.hannity.com/
Old 10-31-2012, 10:30 PM
Quote:
I listened to Sean Hannity today. He spoke with Herman Cain. Cain has been promoting Mitt Romney in the battleground states, Ohio in particular. He said he believes Mitt Romney will win, that he will win the popular vote easily and win a "squeaker" in the electoral college. The possibility of voter fraud came up, and there is no doubt that the hurricane has given the Democrats more opportunity to cheat. I would not trust the Democrats as far as I can throw them. I regret now that I voted for Bill Clinton. We've had 4 years of rhetoric with no solutions of any kind. Obama has failed. Unemployment remains high, and the war in Afghanistan drags on. 6 trillion dollars have been added to the national debt. Obama is still blaming Bush. He ignores "Fast and Furious" and has lied about the murder of Ambassador Stevens in Benghazi, blaming it on a youtube video. What a joke! Obama has not earned reelection. Our one "hope" lies with dismissing this failed president and putting Mitt Romney in the White House.

SEAN HANNITY http://www.hannity.com/
Obama is going to win Ohio. And I don't see how this storm will lead to an increase in voter fraud among democrats: I just don't understand the correlation you're making. And restating the same line of unemployment remaining high when it's gone down, the war in Afghanistan that has been giving a time frame for withdraw, and spending money is necessary in the situation we were in in order to avoid the country's economy from entering economic turmoil. What I've taken from this election is what I predicted would happen after Obama was elected: no matter what he did, people would bitch that he's done nothing.

I'll be interested in Romney's plan of fixing the economy if he didn't insist on referring people to his website every time they ask him his plan.

Last edited by Roy Batty; 10-31-2012 at 10:32 PM..
Old 11-01-2012, 04:35 PM
So this is what failure looks like:

Corporate profits are at an all time high.

Unemployment has steadily decreased along with 30+ straight months of positive job growth.

Stock Market has doubled.

All Big Three auto makers are as strong as they've ever been.

Two ruthless dictators taken down without a single troop on the ground.

Chris Christie practically sucking Obama's cock in the wake of Sandy.

Osama Bin Laden deader than a doornail.

More border agents than ever - and more deportations than ever.

You're right. What a deadbeat.
Old 11-01-2012, 04:40 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Badbird View Post
Wait... you're saying this is a good thing?

Last edited by Bourne101; 11-01-2012 at 05:27 PM..
Old 11-01-2012, 05:00 PM

Quote:
B-rack's been largely ineffective, is incredibly arrogant and out of touch with the average American and average American lives, lies a lot, fudges the truth a lot, is never totally honest about his agenda and hasn't lived up to his promises.

In other words, he's like every president of his era. Not notably better or worse.

Same could be said of the Romster. I can't in good conscience vote for either of them, and don't believe either one will make choices that benefit my life or the lives of the people I care about. I wish this wasn't true, but it is.

But in all sincerity, I think Obama's gonna win. He and his peeps will get some good press from the storm follow-up and we'll see some sort of last-minute nabbing of a major terrorist or something. It's how this stuff works now -- any Republican in office would do the same.

And really, dudes... Romney needs to own the white vote to have a chance. I mean, like 60+ percent. Don't see that happening. So as a bettor I'm putting money on Obama; as a human I don't much care.
This is a pretty decent post. Well said(especially that last sentence).
Old 11-01-2012, 05:18 PM
Quote:
So this is what failure looks like:

Corporate profits are at an all time high.

Unemployment has steadily decreased along with 30+ straight months of positive job growth.

Stock Market has doubled.

Two ruthless dictators taken down without a single troop on the ground.

Chris Christie practically sucking Obama's cock in the wake of Sandy.

Osama Bin Laden deader than a doornail.

You're right. What a deadbeat.
Aside from unemployment decreasing, I'm not really sure why those others are worth celebrating.
Old 11-01-2012, 05:26 PM
Old 11-01-2012, 05:42 PM
Quote:
Aside from unemployment decreasing, I'm not really sure why those others are worth celebrating.
These are generally the kinds of things Republicans tout as successes, so they are either hypocrites or liars when saying Obama hasn't been successful. But you don't think a thriving US Auto industry is worth celebrating? Or the death of Osama?
Old 11-01-2012, 06:28 PM
Jim, most coastal cities are liberal, so when a storm hits the eastern seaboard, and it interferes with people voting, who does that benefit?

If you say a storm gives a political party opportunity to cheat, to be fair that goes for both parties. How can you say it gives the advantage to democrats?

Last edited by Preston_79; 11-01-2012 at 06:30 PM..
Old 11-01-2012, 08:14 PM
Quote:
Are you being sarcastic?
Old 11-01-2012, 09:33 PM
Quote:
Or the death of Osama?
I don't think the death of anyone, even a monster like Bin Laden, is "worth celebrating".

It was obvious a major success for Obama, but definitely not worth celebrating.
Old 11-01-2012, 09:35 PM
Quote:
These are generally the kinds of things Republicans tout as successes, so they are either hypocrites or liars when saying Obama hasn't been successful.
True enough, if you look at it from that perspective. I've always wondered exactly what Republicans have against Obama, given his track record. Though I'm equally perplexed as to why I constantly see liberals touting the things you've listed as positive accomplishments.

Quote:
But you don't think a thriving US Auto industry is worth celebrating? Or the death of Osama?
The recovery of the auto industry has come at the cost of seriously curtailing workers' rights (which isn't too surprising, given Obama's wretched track record with unions). And while I didn't exactly mourn bin Laden's death, I didn't celebrate it either, given that the death and destruction the Bush and Obama administrations wrought in their supposed quest to get bin Laden is magnitudes greater than anything bin Laden could have dreamed of carrying out.
Old 11-01-2012, 09:37 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bourne101 View Post
Wait... you're saying this is a good thing?
Yeah, I was going to mention something about that, but you already beat me to it.
Old 11-01-2012, 10:38 PM
Quote:
To be fair, Dubya bailed out the auto makers and deserves the credit there.
Old 11-01-2012, 11:22 PM
I voted early and went with Mitt Romney. I am independent and have voted both ways. This time I voted Republican because the Democrats seem to be getting farther and farther out. Obama is not even a real American. His father was African, and the son spent several years in Indonesia while growing up. As I see it, Obama is an anti-colonialist who wants to put America on a par with the Third World. Mitt Romney is 65 and remembers a time when America was respected around the world. His mission is to restore American greatness. I am thinking of the debate between Paul Ryan and Joe Biden. Biden came off as a cross between Max Headroom and Bozo the Clown. I can't imagine Biden being president if something happened to Obama.

Jim Colyer
http://www.jimcolyer.com
Old 11-01-2012, 11:31 PM
Quote:
Mitt Romney is 65 and remembers a time when America was respected around the world. His mission is to restore American greatness.
And what's the deal with these baggy pants the kids are wearing these days? They seem to be getting lower and lower.
Old 11-01-2012, 11:38 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brando @$$ Fat View Post
And what's the deal with these baggy pants the kids are wearing these days? They seem to be getting lower and lower.
These are strange times!
Old 11-02-2012, 01:09 AM
EDIT: Nevermind. Saw this:

http://www.examiner.com/article/late...ma-still-leads
Old 11-02-2012, 07:24 AM
Quote:
I voted early and went with Mitt Romney. I am independent and have voted both ways. This time I voted Republican because the Democrats seem to be getting farther and farther out. Obama is not even a real American. His father was African, and the son spent several years in Indonesia while growing up.

Jim Colyer
http://www.jimcolyer.com

Oh dear...

And Mitt Romney's dad was Mexican but I guess that's okay because Mexico is still apart of "America".
Old 11-02-2012, 04:52 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jig Saw 123 View Post
Oh dear...

And Mitt Romney's dad was Mexican but I guess that's okay because Mexico is still apart of "America".
Yeah but duuuuude, don't you know that Mexicans are invading this country and believe that Texas and Arizona are rightfully their's so they're reclaiming it through illegal immigration?

Romney's a secret Mexican plant, whose grandfather was indoctrinated into the Zapatista ideology and passed it on to his children, that's why his dad was born in Mexico. Mitt's got this whole secret "Mexicanization" of America plan he's keeping from us. He's only playing that "white, Mormon" thing to throw us off his trail. But at home, there's a hidden painting of Pancho Villa and Emiliano Zapata tucked behind a curtain in his study.

Open your eyes man.
Old 11-02-2012, 04:55 PM
Quote:
To be fair, Dubya bailed out the auto makers and deserves the credit there.
If Dubya bailed them out and it was successful, why did they need another bailout? Secondly, I hate the word "bailout" - it was a loan, the auto companies asked for it, and it wasn't without strings attached. GM and Chrysler had to make big sacrifices and restructure. They have both emerged stronger, particularly GM, and I don't see how Bush deserves any credit.

Unless you were making some joke about people not knowing who did what bailout... if so, well played.
Old 11-02-2012, 05:00 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ilovemovies View Post
I don't think the death of anyone, even a monster like Bin Laden, is "worth celebrating".

It was obvious a major success for Obama, but definitely not worth celebrating.
"Celebrating" can be a vague term when talking about political accomplishments. However, and I say this as an ultra-uber-lefty libby lib libster, I'm more than happy to cheer this man's death. If he had a grave, I'd gladly take a shit on it.
Old 11-02-2012, 06:02 PM
Obama is a disaster. Hurricane Sandy should have been named Hurricane Obama because of what he has done to this country. It is talk, talk, talk with Obama. Never any action. Never any results. If this muslim is reelected, I fear there may be civil war.
Old 11-02-2012, 08:28 PM
Quote:
Obama is a disaster. Hurricane Sandy should have been named Hurricane Obama because of what he has done to this country. It is talk, talk, talk with Obama. Never any action. Never any results. If this muslim is reelected, I fear there may be civil war.
So now you're suggesting because he's Muslim, which everyone who doesn't watch Fox News knows otherwise, this is going to result in a civil war? Your bigotry must stem from the Tea Party.
Old 11-02-2012, 08:29 PM
Old 11-02-2012, 08:53 PM
Quote:
So now you're suggesting because he's Muslim, which everyone who doesn't watch Fox News knows otherwise, this is going to result in a civil war? Your bigotry must stem from the Tea Party.
I agree that was a bigot comment, but the Tea Party isn't filled with bigots don't generalize when you don't know what your talking about.
Old 11-02-2012, 09:06 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThunderStorm View Post
I agree that was a bigot comment, but the Tea Party isn't filled with bigots don't generalize when you don't know what your talking about.
Please educate me on the Tea Party since clearly I know nothing about them.
Old 11-02-2012, 09:35 PM
It is the goal of radical Muslims to dominate the world. If countries like Iran get nuclear weapons, they might go a long way toward achieving that goal. It is up to the United States to oppose radical Islam. Our first step is to get rid of a president with Muslim tendencies.
Old 11-02-2012, 10:06 PM
Quote:
It is the goal of radical Muslims to dominate the world. If countries like Iran get nuclear weapons, they might go a long way toward achieving that goal. It is up to the United States to oppose radical Islam. Our first step is to get rid of a president with Muslim tendencies.
Yeah, I mean its incredible how meticulous and sharp he is about hiding his true, radical Muslim faith and proclivities. I mean raising his family in the Christian church for over a decade, re-invigorating the US military's efforts in Afghanistan, killing Osama bin Laden, hunting down and attacking Al Qaeda and all other radical Muslim terrorist affiliates and operatives with drone strikes.

His subterfuge is just remarkable in its scope and depth.

Homeland is like a documentary to you isn't it?
Old 11-02-2012, 10:20 PM
Quote:
Please educate me on the Tea Party since clearly I know nothing about them.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tea_Party_movement

There is some reading. Just because some people are bigots in a movement doesn't mean that they all are. There are bigots on both sides of the party line and yes it is clear you aren't educated on the Tea Party, maybe this will help you a little bit try to expand your mind a little bit instead of just believing everything you see on TV. This article does talk about some of the bigots in the movement however that is not what it is based on or in the majority there are bad apples in every movement. At its core the Tea Party is not a racist movement, but is an American political movement that advocates strict adherence to the United States Constitution, reducing U.S. government spending and taxes, and reduction of the U.S. national debt and federal budget deficit.

Last edited by ThunderStorm; 11-02-2012 at 10:23 PM..
Old 11-03-2012, 07:50 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThunderStorm View Post
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tea_Party_movement

There is some reading. Just because some people are bigots in a movement doesn't mean that they all are. There are bigots on both sides of the party line and yes it is clear you aren't educated on the Tea Party, maybe this will help you a little bit try to expand your mind a little bit instead of just believing everything you see on TV. This article does talk about some of the bigots in the movement however that is not what it is based on or in the majority there are bad apples in every movement. At its core the Tea Party is not a racist movement, but is an American political movement that advocates strict adherence to the United States Constitution, reducing U.S. government spending and taxes, and reduction of the U.S. national debt and federal budget deficit.
Sending me a link to a credible source would provide more validation to your argument (just for future reference). And I'm aware of the Tea Party's goals for eliminating a larger government (similar to the Republican party) and bigot doesn't necessarily mean you're a racist: it's definition transcends to multiple categories of someone being completely close minded. A majority of activates in the Tea Party believe this to be a Christian Nation, have accused Obama of being a Muslim, and--along with the Republican Party--have told multiple people that Obama is a socialist. And you assuming I get my information solely from TV can be said about you believing everything you see on the internet.
Old 11-03-2012, 11:46 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by electriclite View Post
Yeah, I mean its incredible how meticulous and sharp he is about hiding his true, radical Muslim faith and proclivities. I mean raising his family in the Christian church for over a decade, re-invigorating the US military's efforts in Afghanistan, killing Osama bin Laden, hunting down and attacking Al Qaeda and all other radical Muslim terrorist affiliates and operatives with drone strikes.

His subterfuge is just remarkable in its scope and depth.

Homeland is like a documentary to you isn't it?
Navy Seals killed bin Laden. Obama had nothing to do with it. And al Qaeda is alive and well, as strong as ever. America needs a leader. obama NOT.

Sean Hannity http://www.hannity.com
Old 11-03-2012, 12:45 PM
Quote:
Sending me a link to a credible source would provide more validation to your argument (just for future reference). And I'm aware of the Tea Party's goals for eliminating a larger government (similar to the Republican party) and bigot doesn't necessarily mean you're a racist: it's definition transcends to multiple categories of someone being completely close minded. A majority of activates in the Tea Party believe this to be a Christian Nation, have accused Obama of being a Muslim, and--along with the Republican Party--have told multiple people that Obama is a socialist. And you assuming I get my information solely from TV can be said about you believing everything you see on the internet.
Your a bigot definitely then your completely closed minded. Try to open you eyes instead of trying to follow what everyone else does. I hate to break it to you religion haters, but the majority of this nation is Christian and while Obama may not be a full blown socialists he is the farthest to the left President that we have had, and I am not saying that it is for sure a bad thing it just isn't working in his case. And yes it is idiotic to say Obama is a Muslim when he clearly isn't. And trust me I don't get my information solely from the internet and I was just trying to send you some basic information about the Tea Party although you clearly didn't read about it.
Old 11-03-2012, 12:54 PM
ROMNEY/RYAN 2012 & 2016