Go Back   Movie Fan Central Discussion Forums > Movie Talk! > Celeb Talk/Gossip
MOVIE FAN CENTRAL FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 11-03-2012, 06:01 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by KcMsterpce View Post
Ditto.
I'm not the hottest guy out there (pretty close), but so many times I see a dude with a hotass super-fine chick and I'm like "wow, what a lucky dude. I'm still glad I'm not him, though." I just think many guys are either a) just plain not attractive, or b) pretty handsome but in a very generic and predictable way.
I think this many times.

This guy, though... I hate pretty much everything about him. Even as a musician he doesn't impress me. He plays guitar like I do when I'm bored and not expanding my creativity whatsoever. I could literally pick up my guitar right now and do his shit, yet many say he's "great". I disagree. But then again he's banging all these celebrities and has tens/hundreds of millions of dollars, thus increasing the pussy-to-prick (literally and figuratively) ratio exponentially.
Someone's jealous
Old 11-03-2012, 06:54 PM
Being a fan of his music, I could careless about what he does with his personal life.
Old 11-03-2012, 08:32 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SL Dubbs View Post
keep in mind that these C level looking girls he fucks(6-7's)are only made out to be hotter because of their millionaire celebrity life and status. I could walk to a local university with in a 4 block radius probably run into about 20 hotter girls then anything listed.

Gene simmons was put on a lie detector claiming he's fucked well over 4,000 women.

John Holmes has said between the orgy's, hookers, girls on tape and fucks in general he's fucked over 14,000

and the grand daddy Chamberlain has claimed 20,000. It's really not that far stretch of the imagination when Mickey Rourke was out having orgy's with 14 women in a European brothel in one night.

John Mayer is small fish.

I've managed to fuck my way into the triple digit club by the time I hit my early 20's. I actually tallied up the girls I've been with, with a friend. Thank god my wife doesn't know any of that. I would definatley have to say it is quality over quantity though.
Honestly, some people actually keep track of this shit? Even after reaching triple digits?? I wish I had that much time on my hands. : P
Old 11-04-2012, 07:17 PM
Ah maybe he get quite abit of sex from alot of diffrent women

but l bet he wouldnt be able to commit to a woman being like this

in the end women will give him the flick and go for men who show abit of repect for women

if l went out with him and knowing waht he is like l would make him wait and see if he really likes me as a person
Old 11-05-2012, 09:14 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bondgirl View Post
in the end women will give him the flick and go for men who show abit of repect for women
not really , girls are drawn to "bad boy" .... it is the female nature to think they can change him.

from personnal experience , if i try to be romantic and extra-caring , she won't love me for long because there's no challenge having me around. But if i sound disinterested and above-it-all , mostly because i truly don't care , i just can't get rid of them.

True love is the balance between the two i guess.

John Mayer will still get more pussy whatever i try to best him ... he got more money and fame than me. Sad fact of life.
Old 11-08-2012, 11:55 AM
fuck it, nevermind

Last edited by SL Dubbs; 11-08-2012 at 11:58 AM..
Old 11-09-2012, 06:05 AM

Getting pussy would be my only reason to become famous
Old 11-09-2012, 06:56 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirtyfrog View Post
not really , girls are drawn to "bad boy" .... it is the female nature to think they can change him.

from personnal experience , if i try to be romantic and extra-caring , she won't love me for long because there's no challenge having me around. But if i sound disinterested and above-it-all , mostly because i truly don't care , i just can't get rid of them.

True love is the balance between the two i guess.

John Mayer will still get more pussy whatever i try to best him ... he got more money and fame than me. Sad fact of life.
I have to agree that some women do like the bad boy in a man
But it depends on how bad he is and sometimes if that man loves a woman he will try and change his behavour if he doesnt want to lose waht he has got

So l think a man can change if he really wants too
I cant beleive that if you are loving and caring a woman would not want to stay with you

If it was me l would love to have that from a man to feel loved is wonderful Dirtyfrog