#1  
Old 11-02-2012, 06:03 PM
Obama must go!

I am listening to Sean Hannity on radio. Hannity is in New York. He says it is an absolute disaster. The people on Staten Island have no food and no gas. They have no heat. With cold weather coming, they fear for their lives. Some are eating out of dumpsters. Some are defecating in hallways.

Hannity is highly critical of Obama. He says "Obama came, he saw, he left." Getting his picture with Governor Christie was just another photo op for the food stamp president. He got back on the plane and resumed campaigning, possibly to keep an appointment with Beyonce or Jay-Z.

I fear what another 4 with Obama will do to this country. I fear there may be civil war.

SEAN HANNITY http://www.hannity.com
  #2  
Old 11-02-2012, 08:34 PM
You've already started another forum with the exact same agenda. We all know you don't like Obama and if he gets another four years it means the end of the world for Nashville...I mean America.
  #3  
Old 11-02-2012, 08:47 PM
Well l have to agree that Obama and Mitt should be helping the Hurricane sandy victims instead of putting money into who will be president at this moment

From what l have seen the working class are struggling and they are not getting enough help so in my opinion maybe they need this election to be put on hold and put the money into helping the needy at this time
  #4  
Old 11-02-2012, 09:13 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bondgirl View Post
Well l have to agree that Obama and Mitt should be helping the Hurricane sandy victims instead of putting money into who will be president at this moment

From what l have seen the working class are struggling and they are not getting enough help so in my opinion maybe they need this election to be put on hold and put the money into helping the needy at this time
Won't happen. In the United States we have a little something called FEMA.
  #5  
Old 11-02-2012, 09:29 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jig Saw 123 View Post
You've already started another forum with the exact same agenda. We all know you don't like Obama and if he gets another four years it means the end of the world for Nashville...I mean America.
Fortunately, Obama will not get 4 more. He will be looking for work come January 20.

It's not that I "don't like Obama." I can't stand that sapsucker!
  #6  
Old 11-02-2012, 09:31 PM
FEMA and the Red Cross are doing nothing. They are dead on their feet.
  #7  
Old 11-03-2012, 08:35 AM
Jim, do you know what a "dog whistle" is in relation to politics?
  #8  
Old 11-03-2012, 11:05 AM
I'm not sure starting off with "Hannity said..." makes you all that well informed.

I would be hard pressed to vote a Mormon in office. More than half the years Romney has been in that church it was a racist institution. When did they allow black to become members, the 70's? That religion freaks me out, and ultimately I believe that if that church becomes more influential it will be bad for our country.


You think the people of this country are really going to start a civil war with each other over four more years of Obama? North and south again, or just Liberals Vs Conservatives? Total fiction.

Last edited by Preston_79; 11-03-2012 at 11:20 AM..
  #9  
Old 11-03-2012, 11:19 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Preston_79 View Post
I would be hard pressed to vote a Mormon in office. Half the years Romney was in that church it was a racist institution. When did they allow black to become members, the 70's? That religion freaks me out, and ultimately I believe that if that church becomes more influential it will be bad for our country.
But Preston, when Mitt Romney is re-elected in 2016 and remembered as the greatest president in history, we'll be glad we voted for the outspoken Mormon over the secret Muslim anti-colonial African communist. ABBA will reunite and have a concert in outer space. That kid with the lip ring at the checkout counter keeps giving me weird looks and I don't like it.

*chews on purple crayon*
  #10  
Old 11-03-2012, 11:38 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by QUENTIN View Post
Jim, do you know what a "dog whistle" is in relation to politics?
I don't know what it means. All I know is that we have to get rid of obama before it's too late!
  #11  
Old 11-03-2012, 12:09 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim Colyer View Post
I am listening to Sean Hannity on radio. Hannity is in New York. He says it is an absolute disaster. The people on Staten Island have no food and no gas. They have no heat. With cold weather coming, they fear for their lives. Some are eating out of dumpsters. Some are defecating in hallways.

Hannity is highly critical of Obama. He says "Obama came, he saw, he left." Getting his picture with Governor Christie was just another photo op for the food stamp president. He got back on the plane and resumed campaigning, possibly to keep an appointment with Beyonce or Jay-Z.

I fear what another 4 with Obama will do to this country. I fear there may be civil war.

SEAN HANNITY http://www.hannity.com
I actually really like the logic behind this thinking. As I've mentioned elsewhere, there is a formal logic behind someone like Rick Perry:

Quote:

1. Gays can serve openly in the military. (Premise)
2. Our kids can't openly celebrate Christmas or pray in school (Premise)
3. If gays can serve openly in the military and our kids can't openly celebrate Christmas or pray in school, there is something wrong with this country. (Premise)
4. If Rick Perry is President, Obama's war on religion will be ended. (Premise)
5. If Rick Perry is President, our religious heritage will be defended against liberal attacks. (Premise)
6. If Obama's war on religion is ended and our religious heritage is defended against liberal attacks, America will have Faith. (Premise)
7. If America has Faith, America will be strong. (Premise)
8. If America is strong, there won't be something wrong with this country. (Premise)

Subconclusion1: If Rick Perry is President, Obama’s war on religion will be ended and our religious heritage will be defended against liberal attacks. P -> (O & H)
Subconclusion2: If Rick Perry is President, America will have Faith. P -> F
Subconclusion3: If Rick Perry is President, America will be strong. P -> S
Conclusion: If Rick Perry is President, there won’t be something wrong with this country. P -> ~W


1. G------(P)
2. ~K-----(P)
3. (G & ~K) -> W----(P)
4. P -> O------(P)
5. P -> H-----(P)
6. (O &H) -> F-----(P)
7. F -> S------(P)
8. S -> ~W-----(P) --------C: P -> W

9. G & ~K------(1,2 Conj)
10. W ------(3, 8 MP)
11. ~~W ------(10 DN)
12. ~S ------(8,11 MT)
13. ~F ------(7,12 MT)
14. ~(O & H)----(6, 13 MT)
15. ~O v ~H ----(14 DEM)
16. ~P v ~P ----(4,5,15 DD)
17. ~P ----(16 Taut)
18. ~P v (O & H)-(17 Add)
19. P -> (O & H)-(18 Impl)SUBCONCLUSION1
20. P -> F-------(6, 19 CA)SUBCONCLUSION2
21. P -> S-------(7, 20 CA)SUBCONCLUSION3
22. P -> ~W------(8, 21 CA)CONCLUSION
As far as the logic in this thread is concerned, I take it to be something like:

1. If Obama doesn't start leading the direction we want him to lead we are going to be pissed off.
2. If we are pissed off, we will start a civil war.
3. Obama is not leading in the direction we want him to lead.
4. Therefore, we will start a civil war.
5. I am afraid that Obama's leadership is leading to a civil war.
6. Obama is a bad president because he is causing a civil war.
  #12  
Old 11-03-2012, 12:21 PM
Please, oh please let's talk more about how Obama getting four more years could lead to civil war. What would be the straw that breaks the camels back, and gets the civil war ball rolling? Who would be fighting who?

Jim, would you pick up arms on behalf of the Republicans/conservatives and threaten the lives of people that support Obama if he gets four more years? Is this civil war something you would participate in yourself?
  #13  
Old 11-03-2012, 12:27 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Preston_79 View Post
Please, oh please let's talk more about how Obama getting four more years could lead to civil war. What would be the straw that breaks the camels back, and gets the civil war ball rolling? Who would be fighting who?

Jim, would you pick up arms on behalf of the Republicans/conservatives and threaten the lives of people that support Obama if he gets four more years? Is this civil war something you would participate in yourself?
Well we could say he is participating in it as part of a collective group, whether he does anything individually or not, yes?

To me it's just very strange and beautiful logic because you are saying that someone is shitty because: Obama -> We Start a Civil War -> Civil War, and then collapsing your own role in the process and then just arguing "I am afraid: Obama -> Civil War"
  #14  
Old 11-03-2012, 12:57 PM
All I know is we have to get rid of obama. He is sucking the life out of America.
  #15  
Old 11-03-2012, 01:12 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gordon View Post
Well we could say he is participating in it as part of a collective group, whether he does anything individually or not, yes?

To me it's just very strange and beautiful logic because you are saying that someone is shitty because: Obama -> We Start a Civil War -> Civil War, and then collapsing your own role in the process and then just arguing "I am afraid: Obama -> Civil War"
Are you sure you wanted to quote me there?

I'm not calling anyone shitty, or saying I'm afraid of anything.
  #16  
Old 11-03-2012, 01:22 PM
I was quoting you because I was responding to your post, discussing the logic he used in his initial post and how it related to what you were talking about. Maybe if you re-read my post you'll see what I mean. Or maybe I was just horribly unclear.

Edit: Oh, I see the problem. I used "You" in the sense of "One" not as in "you over there". Sorry about that, I've been communicating almost entirely in French for the last week so I think I just made a bit of a transition error.

Last edited by Gordon; 11-03-2012 at 01:26 PM..
  #17  
Old 11-04-2012, 06:35 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jig Saw 123 View Post
Won't happen. In the United States we have a little something called FEMA.
What do you mean by the word FEMA

Well i is a shame that they are traveling all over America taking jet rides to diffrent parts of America while people in new York are lining up for petrol to fill there tanks
Plus also to keep there friges going as well

i just never thought l would see this happening while people are suffering at this tim
But it goes to show that greed is something this world prefers than caring about people
  #18  
Old 11-04-2012, 06:37 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim Colyer View Post
All I know is we have to get rid of obama. He is sucking the life out of America.
Well at the moment it looks as though Obama is in the lead that is waht the polls are showing
  #19  
Old 11-04-2012, 06:58 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bondgirl View Post
i just never thought l would see this happening while people are suffering at this tim
But it goes to show that greed is something this world prefers than caring about people
We aren't going to cancel our presidential election for this.
  #20  
Old 11-04-2012, 07:12 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bondgirl View Post
What do you mean by the word FEMA
The Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA) is an agency of the United States Department of Homeland Security, initially created by Presidential Reorganization Plan No. 3 of 1978 and implemented by two Executive Orders on April 1, 1979. The agency's primary purpose is to coordinate the response to a disaster that has occurred in the United States and that overwhelms the resources of local and state authorities. The governor of the state in which the disaster occurs must declare a state of emergency and formally request from the president that FEMA and the federal government respond to the disaster
  #21  
Old 11-04-2012, 07:31 PM
Thankyou for explainig this to me Jig Saw

It give you the understanding of what happens and who takes over in terrible curcumstances and since there is a group like this you can understand why the election is still continueing

Brando
Jig saw has explianed waht happens when disaster happens in America and who takes over

i just thought that the American goverment or who leads the country would be doing things not a separate group

You see l come from Australia and when something happens the federal governet and state goverment work together so it goes to show how diffrently our countries run things when something like a disaster strikes

i feel as though l am learning alot about how America runs there country and l have to say that l am glad l have the chance to say certain things and get agood reply back

I just want to say thankyou for letting me post in here because l just like to learn about how systems work and how diffrent they can be in diffrent countrys
  #22  
Old 11-04-2012, 07:42 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim Colyer View Post
Obama must go!
Yes, I agree. He must go straight back to the White House for another 4 more years!
  #23  
Old 11-04-2012, 07:43 PM
America needs MITT ROMNEY.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Mitt-Romney.jpg
Views:	10
Size:	64.6 KB
ID:	10923  
 

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump