Old 11-05-2012, 06:33 PM
Dear America

You do have a choice tomorrow on election day. You can either vote for Obama, or vote against Romney.

Please make the intelligent and informed choice.

Thanks,

A concerned citizen of the world
Old 11-05-2012, 07:04 PM
Why are you writing a letter to the band that wrote "A Horse with No Name"? Are they even still together?
Old 11-05-2012, 09:00 PM
Yeah, America went out with Dan Peak. But even counting beyond the core members, they were only a 5 or 6 piece. There'd be more of point in trying to appeal to someone like Steely Dan or better yet, The Polyphonic Spree.
Old 11-05-2012, 10:24 PM
I voted for MITT ROMNEY.
Old 11-06-2012, 03:40 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim Colyer View Post
I voted for MITT ROMNEY.

You should have used a spoiler tag because no one would have seen that coming!!
Old 11-06-2012, 07:50 AM
"IT ISN'T THAT LIBERALS ARE IGNORANT, IT'S JUST THAT THEY KNOW SO MUCH THAT ISN'T SO." - RONALD REAGAN
Old 11-06-2012, 11:34 AM
I don't remember Reagan doing much screaming.
Old 11-06-2012, 11:45 AM
I tweeted earlier about the election. "Seriously - Voting for Romney won't just fuck Americans, it'll fuck every country that deals with America too. #VoteObama".

I'm not American (Canadian) - But I believe that Romney will fuck shit up in a fashion that even G.W.Bush would roll his eyes at.
Old 11-06-2012, 01:26 PM
DOWN WITH OBAMA! DOWN WITH OBAMA!! DOWN WITH OBAMA!!!! DOWN WITH OBAMA!!!!
Old 11-06-2012, 03:26 PM
Quote:
DOWN WITH OBAMA! DOWN WITH OBAMA!! DOWN WITH OBAMA!!!! DOWN WITH OBAMA!!!!
You are a great example of why the general public has such a low opinion of Republicans. Represent your party better if you really want to make a change.
Old 11-06-2012, 04:14 PM
nuh uh.

Last edited by bourahioro; 11-06-2012 at 05:47 PM.. Reason: see below.
Old 11-06-2012, 04:27 PM
Quote:
WE'RE SENDING OBAMA TO AFRICA WHERE HE BELONGS!!!!
So now you're racist?
Old 11-06-2012, 04:51 PM

Quote:
WE'RE SENDING OBAMA TO AFRICA WHERE HE BELONGS!!!!
Time for you to go back to wherever the hell you came from.
Old 11-06-2012, 05:29 PM
No. Bad boy.

Last edited by bourahioro; 11-06-2012 at 05:46 PM.. Reason: idiocy
Old 11-06-2012, 05:30 PM
Goodbye, Jim.
Old 11-06-2012, 05:32 PM
Hey Jim......

Old 11-06-2012, 05:52 PM
Jim Colyer, I warned you earlier about the way you speak in these forums. Hate speech is NOT tolerated, and since you've decided to ignore my earlier warning I'm chastising you IN the forum.

Please re-read the rules and guidelines that are provided for you in multiple places here in the forums.

bourahioro - Moderator

Last edited by bourahioro; 11-06-2012 at 05:55 PM..
Old 11-06-2012, 07:14 PM
I don't see the point of editing out all of his comments personally.
Old 11-06-2012, 07:21 PM
Banning Jim will only give him more time to burn crosses and mumble about the customer service at Cracker Barrel.
Old 11-06-2012, 08:17 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brando @$$ Fat View Post
Banning Jim will only give him more time to burn crosses and mumble about the customer service at Cracker Barrel.
Choose optimism, my friend. Jim will use his time to productively create another account. He will have a new name and we will all unite as he creates "fight or flight" responses on these boards. It will be a new era in long standing tradition. We will stand united. I believe we should each stand up and sing some form of anthem or another. It does matter what the anthem is, just think of one and sing it goshdammit! Yes everyone, another election year is rolling to a close and it is with that I will end with the words of the great, great person who evokes a lot of inspiration in people: "Good night."
Old 11-06-2012, 08:40 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jig Saw 123 View Post
So now you're racist?
He's a trollist
Old 11-06-2012, 09:11 PM
Well good news so far, Todd Akin, "Rape Retard no#1" is losing to McCaskill.
Old 11-11-2012, 11:29 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scotch View Post
You are a great example of why the general public has such a low opinion of Republicans. Represent your party better if you really want to make a change.
Well said, but I can say the same thing about lots of Democratic voters.

Quote:
I like Cracker Barrel. My kids love the store part.
Old 11-11-2012, 12:41 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Erroneous View Post
I like Cracker Barrel. My kids love the store part.
I also like Cracker Barrel. I only go there when I'm on the interstate, though.

Personally, I don't think Coyler was an intentional troll. I think he's a really weird middle aged guy who just discovered the internet.
Old 11-11-2012, 01:55 PM
Quote:
Personally, I don't think Coyler was an intentional troll. I think he's a really weird middle aged guy who just discovered the internet.
I don't get into all this troll nonsense. I am called a troll all the time. I have been here a long time to be a troll. Most true trolls burn out fast.

I think that guy is like many who is just so angry that things are not going the way he wants them to go and does not know how to express himself, but in a really angry way. It does not help that most on this site are so one sided. After a while, you just explode. He probably watches a lot of tv news and listens a lot of talk radio.
Old 11-11-2012, 04:20 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Erroneous View Post
I don't get into all this troll nonsense. I am called a troll all the time. I have been here a long time to be a troll. Most true trolls burn out fast.

I think that guy is like many who is just so angry that things are not going the way he wants them to go and does not know how to express himself, but in a really angry way. It does not help that most on this site are so one sided. After a while, you just explode. He probably watches a lot of tv news and listens a lot of talk radio.
Well if the media were so "liberal", then there'd be no way he'd get so angry! He'd be on the same page as "everyone else" then, wouldn't he?