#1  
Old 04-04-2012, 06:28 PM
Elisabeth Shue

trying to settle an argument with a couple of friends ... we are all mid30s-mid40s

We know she's not 25 yo ... actually she's closer to 50.

She always looked like the girl-next-door to me .... with a naughty side.

Help me in my bet !!





[/IMG]

and a more actual pix



Sooooo... hot or not ?
  #2  
Old 04-04-2012, 07:26 PM

Hot 1000Xs over! Still Hot.
  #3  
Old 04-16-2012, 07:50 AM
FUCK YES.
  #4  
Old 04-16-2012, 12:19 PM
Sexy as shit, especially for her age.
  #5  
Old 04-16-2012, 01:21 PM
I'd bang the bejesus outta her!
  #6  
Old 04-17-2012, 10:52 PM
20s cuties are hot but maybe i'm getting too old .... Elisabeth Shue was smoking in LEAVING LAS VEGAS

scene for COCKTAIL with Tom Cruise in 1988.... 1st scene we saw her boobies ( no worries SFW hehehe )



almost as glorious as Phoebe Cates!
  #7  
Old 04-18-2012, 02:23 AM
Very hot. Anyone who disputes that should spend a night in The Box.
  #8  
Old 09-03-2012, 12:20 PM
Always one of the best. She is gorgeous.
  #9  
Old 11-09-2012, 03:12 AM
I thought she looked good in Leaving Las Vegas. How old was she in that one?
  #10  
Old 11-09-2012, 02:31 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by TTGSteve View Post
I thought she looked good in Leaving Las Vegas. How old was she in that one?
32
  #11  
Old 11-09-2012, 06:02 PM
One thing l can say is Elizabeth Shue was so good in Dirty Dancing

But after that movie she seemed to disappear which was a shame

She also had a nose lift because her nose was to big and some other sugery to improve her looks

Not long ago they showed a photo of her and l have to say she looks so ugly
  #12  
Old 11-09-2012, 06:08 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bondgirl View Post
One thing l can say is Elizabeth Shue was so good in Dirty Dancing

But after that movie she seemed to disappear which was a shame

She also had a nose lift because her nose was to big and some other sugery to improve her looks

Not long ago they showed a photo of her and l have to say she looks so ugly

You don't belong on a movie board. You should search out a Hello Kitty forum. Seriously.
  #13  
Old 11-09-2012, 06:23 PM
I am only stating the truth about this actress and the changes she made to her self and l can tell you that she did distroy her looks

I also want to say to you Movie master that l would like you to stop insulting me with your silly coments

What gives you the right to judge me like this

would you like it if l had a go at you and told you to leave the forum because l didntr want you here posting

I like posting here on this forum and l will not be going any where

I also want to say l do belong here and some members enjoy my posts and if you dont do not read them

If you judge me again l will send this thread to Joblo and see waht he thinks of your coments and insulting nature
  #14  
Old 11-09-2012, 07:27 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bondgirl View Post
I am only stating the truth about this actress and the changes she made to her self and l can tell you that she did distroy her looks
It would help if you were talking about the right actress. Like I said, you belong on a Hello Kitty forum. They love and accept non stop gibberish.
  #15  
Old 11-10-2012, 11:12 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bondgirl View Post
One thing l can say is Elizabeth Shue was so good in Dirty Dancing

But after that movie she seemed to disappear which was a shame

She also had a nose lift because her nose was to big and some other sugery to improve her looks

Not long ago they showed a photo of her and l have to say she looks so ugly
Well Moviemaster may have answered like a dick but Elisabeth Shue NEVER appeared in Dirty Dancing. I think you are confusing her with Jennifer Grey.
  #16  
Old 11-11-2012, 03:15 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MovieMaster View Post
You don't belong on a movie board. You should search out a Hello Kitty forum. Seriously.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MovieMaster View Post
It would help if you were talking about the right actress. Like I said, you belong on a Hello Kitty forum. They love and accept non stop gibberish.


I like you MovieMaster, I honestly do. And having said that, it actually pains me to have to tell you this. But with all due respect, and in light of current events, namely your disrespectful conduct towards a fellow member. Bondgirl, to be precise. I firmly believe that it is you who do not belong on a movie message forum. Your conduct thus far in regards to Bondgirl has been disgusting at best. Where exactly do you get off insulting her in that manner? Nobody is perfect. We all know that. And when a very large group of people from every corner of the world starts posting on a message board, there are sure to be differences of opinion as well as conflicts of interest. That's a given at any time on the Net. We all like to have our say, no? And Bondgirl, you, me, and every other member on MFC deserve that privilege. And that is to be heard, respected and in some cases mildly tolerated. Over the seven years that I have been a member of this great community, I have seen plenty of jerks come and go. Yes, I am also a jerk. Call me a troll if you will, as some already do. But in a different sense of the word. Acting like a dickhead and actually being one are two different things in case you didn't know.

See, here's the thing. I always knew where to draw the line. I don't blatantly insult good people at point blank range when it's not deserved, whether its joking or not, and then pat myself on the back thinking how good I am. That is simply retarded and immature on your part. And who are you to make such a belittling statement directed at another forum member? Who are you? If you don't like reading Bondgirl's posts, then just stay the fuck out. I am sick and tired of seeing her have to constantly defend her typos, grammatical errors, and inconsistencies to other members. She shouldn't have to. She is here like most people, to mingle with the crowd, and talk about our mutual love of Film and Television. And it's individuals such as yourself that spoil that experience. I'll finish up by saying why don't you go and post on a Hello Kitty forum, seriously? Because it is you and your like that should be finding another venue to go and insult people on. In plain English, here's a simple little online philosophy I found that you can try to adhere to in the future. Grow the fuck up. Or shut the fuck up. Be a little more tolerant with her from now on. I think that you owe her an apology. But that's just me.

As for Elizabeth Shue. She never really did much for me.

Last edited by God of War; 11-11-2012 at 04:06 AM..
  #17  
Old 11-11-2012, 07:16 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by God of War View Post
Be a little more tolerant with her from now on.
No thanks. Also, she must have been hit in the head a few times before joining up here because she seemed to type fine on http://jfk-mel.blogspot.com/ which is the blog she created using this profile http://www.blogger.com/profile/01288613650848767976 . I stand by what I have always said when it comes to this member.

Last edited by MovieMaster; 11-11-2012 at 07:44 AM..
  #18  
Old 11-11-2012, 10:55 AM
To be fair, she didn't have any idea what she was talking about.
  #19  
Old 11-11-2012, 10:59 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MovieMaster View Post
You don't belong on a movie board. You should search out a Hello Kitty forum. Seriously.
That is not nice. I guess you don't make mistakes.
  #20  
Old 11-11-2012, 11:05 AM
I always thought Shue was a good looking woman. Not super model hot, but more like girl next door hot. She has not aged much at all over the last 20 or so years. She still looks really good. I think what hurt her was her movie selection. She wanted too long to do a Leaving Las Vegas type movie and then went no where with it. She sold out her old image and then made bad choice after that. She should play up the fact that at almost 50 she looks awesome and can have a nice run with that playing bad girl roles.
  #21  
Old 11-11-2012, 02:44 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MovieMaster View Post
No thanks. Also, she must have been hit in the head a few times before joining up here because she seemed to type fine on http://jfk-mel.blogspot.com/ which is the blog she created using this profile http://www.blogger.com/profile/01288613650848767976 . I stand by what I have always said when it comes to this member.
Wow, that is REALLY interesting man. Looks like you really did your homework. Now if she (or maybe it's really a "he") would actually type competently on these boards, I'd read more of what they had to say. BG has always been very nice to me, but I skip past many of their posts because it gives me a headache trying to read them.

Well done sir.
  #22  
Old 11-11-2012, 04:21 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jaw2929 View Post
Wow, that is REALLY interesting man. Looks like you really did your homework. Now if she (or maybe it's really a "he") would actually type competently on these boards, I'd read more of what they had to say. BG has always been very nice to me, but I skip past many of their posts because it gives me a headache trying to read them.

Well done sir.


Exactly. I have no issue with people babbling on in the Misc section but going out of their way to make typos to look "cute" and draw some kind of sympathy doesn't float with me.
  #23  
Old 11-11-2012, 04:55 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MovieMaster View Post
Exactly. I have no issue with people babbling on in the Misc section but going out of their way to make typos to look "cute" and draw some kind of sympathy doesn't float with me.
Right? It's pretty bizarre, cuz her typing is intentionally bad. Garnering sympathy seems to have worked.... I felt bad at first, but now that you've brought this info to light, I think it's an intentional ruse and a joke. I don't understand why people waste their time!

However, Elizabeth Shue is still hot!
  #24  
Old 11-11-2012, 05:05 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jaw2929 View Post

However, Elizabeth Shue is still hot!

No arguments from me on that one.
  #25  
Old 11-11-2012, 06:05 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MovieMaster View Post
It would help if you were talking about the right actress. Like I said, you belong on a Hello Kitty forum. They love and accept non stop gibberish.
Hey l told you to stop your crap

Why dont you act like a man instead of a mouse

Referring to Elizabeth Shue l have just read Dirtyfrogs post and l can see l have made a mistake l am sorry about this
but l dont think l desarved to be told that l do not belong on the forum all you had to say moviemaker was that l had the wrong actress

i also want to state that l was reading the rule area on the forum and it has stated that you should not tell a person that they do not belong on this forum Joblo said every member deseaved the right to post and if you dont like them you by pass there commnet

i think you need the read the rules and give other the right to feel welome here onto to be told they should leave the forum

all l say to you Moviemaker be careful on what you say because l learned that you can become banned if you are not careful

Last edited by Bondgirl; 11-11-2012 at 06:13 PM..
  #26  
Old 11-11-2012, 06:21 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by God of War View Post




I like you MovieMaster, I honestly do. And having said that, it actually pains me to have to tell you this. But with all due respect, and in light of current events, namely your disrespectful conduct towards a fellow member. Bondgirl, to be precise. I firmly believe that it is you who do not belong on a movie message forum. Your conduct thus far in regards to Bondgirl has been disgusting at best. Where exactly do you get off insulting her in that manner? Nobody is perfect. We all know that. And when a very large group of people from every corner of the world starts posting on a message board, there are sure to be differences of opinion as well as conflicts of interest. That's a given at any time on the Net. We all like to have our say, no? And Bondgirl, you, me, and every other member on MFC deserve that privilege. And that is to be heard, respected and in some cases mildly tolerated. Over the seven years that I have been a member of this great community, I have seen plenty of jerks come and go. Yes, I am also a jerk. Call me a troll if you will, as some already do. But in a different sense of the word. Acting like a dickhead and actually being one are two different things in case you didn't know.

See, here's the thing. I always knew where to draw the line. I don't blatantly insult good people at point blank range when it's not deserved, whether its joking or not, and then pat myself on the back thinking how good I am. That is simply retarded and immature on your part. And who are you to make such a belittling statement directed at another forum member? Who are you? If you don't like reading Bondgirl's posts, then just stay the fuck out. I am sick and tired of seeing her have to constantly defend her typos, grammatical errors, and inconsistencies to other members. She shouldn't have to. She is here like most people, to mingle with the crowd, and talk about our mutual love of Film and Television. And it's individuals such as yourself that spoil that experience. I'll finish up by saying why don't you go and post on a Hello Kitty forum, seriously? Because it is you and your like that should be finding another venue to go and insult people on. In plain English, here's a simple little online philosophy I found that you can try to adhere to in the future. Grow the fuck up. Or shut the fuck up. Be a little more tolerant with her from now on. I think that you owe her an apology. But that's just me.

As for Elizabeth Shue. She never really did much for me.
Thankyou God of war for posting
You are rigght no one is perfect and like you said everyone should be welcome here

I have had commnets that have upset me but Moviemaker has overstepped the line

i know there ar members here who would like me to leave and there is another post in the celeb area where two members have pointed out that l am a idiot and that l post like a akward person

That upset me too

But to be told that l should go to another forum because you think l post like a child is terrible

I know l do not spell very well and in here l have made a terrible mistake by referring to the wrong actress but Movie maker you should have pointed this out instead of bullying me

it is a simple thing to say something possitive instead of using negative words

I am going to stay on the forum because well even though waht was said here was upsettting l feel that l am a strong woman to keep going and if l am strong enough to put up with waht Movie maker has said l can fight anything

God of war thankyou for the support and to other members who do want me here

I hope you do anyway
  #27  
Old 11-11-2012, 06:27 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jaw2929 View Post
Wow, that is REALLY interesting man. Looks like you really did your homework. Now if she (or maybe it's really a "he") would actually type competently on these boards, I'd read more of what they had to say. BG has always been very nice to me, but I skip past many of their posts because it gives me a headache trying to read them.

Well done sir.
So you bypass my posts well that is up to you isnt it

I really thought you were a nice person well it shows that if you want to support Moviemaker and his commnets l feel sad for you

I have always had repect for you on waht you have posted on the boards and even said you were a interesting member on a thread

But it shows that you lookat me diffrently that is sad but it is up to you on waht you think

Also l want to state that l am very female and l feel insulted that you are referring me to a bloke
  #28  
Old 11-11-2012, 06:32 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jaw2929 View Post
Right? It's pretty bizarre, cuz her typing is intentionally bad. Garnering sympathy seems to have worked.... I felt bad at first, but now that you've brought this info to light, I think it's an intentional ruse and a joke. I don't understand why people waste their time!

However, Elizabeth Shue is still hot!
These commnets are not nice jaw

Yes l have a spelling problem l bet there is alot of members who are the same

Oh so l am bizarre now geez you are cruel for saying that
I just feel sorrow for you and Moviemaker now

All this was to do with stating the wrong actress
  #29  
Old 11-11-2012, 06:35 PM
All those defending "her", notice the difference in grammar and structure between her posts here and the blog I linked. This is the same person on both so it should be obvious at this point that the misspellings and grammar issues are intentional, some sort of odd trolling.
  #30  
Old 11-11-2012, 06:45 PM
So now you are calling me a troll Moviemaker

Well if members want to defend me that is up to them

Some members have pmed me and see that l am a nice person and not some troll as you have said

Yes some spelling mistakes l have made on the forum at times have been from being tired or not proof reading whatt l have put down

Sometimes if l get the time l will got through what l have written

Stop saying that l am something when you and others know l am not

God of War has my mobile number

hey l bet that will kick you up the arse Moviemaker

So if that is proof of the pudding that l am real

Please be careful on what you say Moviemaker you could be the one who makes a fool out of yourself

Last edited by Bondgirl; 11-11-2012 at 06:59 PM..
  #31  
Old 11-13-2012, 12:07 AM

This is a MOVIE / CELEBRITY forum. This thread has degenerated into a "personal attack" on one member and that is CLEARLY against our rules, MovieMaster. This is your first and only public warning. If you tear down another member of this forum, you will be banned, so would anyone else who does the same.

Our forums are filled with people from different countries, different ages, different everything! To nitpick others is NOT what we're about. If you don't have anything nice to say...move on.

I hope this is clear to all.

I'm closing this thread because of this tangent, but if anyone wants to re-open it, that's fine, as long as everyone remains ON TOPIC.
Closed Thread

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump