#1  
Old 11-05-2012, 10:28 PM
Not too late!

I listened to Glenn Beck this morning. He hit the nail on the head. He noted that Obama has promised "revenge," "payback," and "punishment for his enemies." Who does Obama want to punish and why? Does he want to punish European empires for colonialism? Does he want revenge against the United States for intervention in Korea and Vietnam? And what about payback? Does he want to pay back those who made fun of him as a child because he had a black father and a white mother? What is it with Obama? We hear the anger in his voice! Glenn Beck called him "nasty," "small," and "divisive." He called him "evil." There is something wrong with a president who tells his constituency that "voting's the best revenge!" Romney told his audience to "vote for love of country." We know Obama told Vladimir Putin that he would have more "flexibility" if he gets a second term. More flexibility to do what? To take orders from Putin and Russia? To bow before more Saudi royalty? It is not too late. There is still time to oust this pretender. Thomas Jefferson called Americans a resilient people who never fail to rise to the occasion!
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Mitt-Romney-241055-4-402.jpg
Views:	12
Size:	43.6 KB
ID:	10927  
  #2  
Old 11-05-2012, 10:52 PM
Dude, we all respect your freedom of speech but preaching on these boards won't get you anywhere. It's the night before the election and for those of us who can legally vote, if we haven't already made up our mind than we flat out shouldn't be allowed to vote. The great Jack Nicholson once said it perfectly. "Sell crazy someplace else, we're all stocked up here."
  #3  
Old 11-05-2012, 10:58 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim Colyer View Post
Who does Obama want to punish and why? Does he want to punish European empires for colonialism?
I would like to quiz you on colonialism because you keep evoking it and I have my doubts that you know anything about it.
  #4  
Old 11-06-2012, 07:36 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scotch View Post
Dude, we all respect your freedom of speech but preaching on these boards won't get you anywhere. It's the night before the election and for those of us who can legally vote, if we haven't already made up our mind than we flat out shouldn't be allowed to vote. The great Jack Nicholson once said it perfectly. "Sell crazy someplace else, we're all stocked up here."

Mod notes: We don't use terms like "faggot" here. Hateful speech is not tolerated. Tread carefully.

Last edited by bourahioro; 11-06-2012 at 11:48 AM.. Reason: hateful language.
  #5  
Old 11-06-2012, 10:30 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim Colyer View Post
I listened to Glenn Beck this morning. He hit the nail on the head. He noted that Obama has promised "revenge," "payback," and "punishment for his enemies." Who does Obama want to punish and why? Does he want to punish European empires for colonialism? Does he want revenge against the United States for intervention in Korea and Vietnam? And what about payback? Does he want to pay back those who made fun of him as a child because he had a black father and a white mother? What is it with Obama? We hear the anger in his voice! Glenn Beck called him "nasty," "small," and "divisive." He called him "evil." There is something wrong with a president who tells his constituency that "voting's the best revenge!" Romney told his audience to "vote for love of country." We know Obama told Vladimir Putin that he would have more "flexibility" if he gets a second term. More flexibility to do what? To take orders from Putin and Russia? To bow before more Saudi royalty? It is not too late. There is still time to oust this pretender. Thomas Jefferson called Americans a resilient people who never fail to rise to the occasion!
I stopped reading after you said you listened to Glenn Beck.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim Colyer View Post
Jack Nicholson is a swell guy.
And Mitt Romney is a pretentious woman hating, mystical underwear wearing, Wall Street surrogate.

Last edited by bourahioro; 11-06-2012 at 11:50 AM..
  #6  
Old 11-06-2012, 10:40 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim Colyer View Post
Jim Colyer.
Get the fuck out of here with this bullshit. We don't tolerate it.

Last edited by bourahioro; 11-06-2012 at 11:50 AM..
  #7  
Old 11-06-2012, 11:16 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim Colyer View Post
Jack Nicholson is a great actor.

Last edited by bourahioro; 11-06-2012 at 11:48 AM..
  #8  
Old 11-06-2012, 02:37 PM
hmmm, kinda sad I missed all of the fireworks earlier
  #9  
Old 11-11-2012, 11:33 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jig Saw 123 View Post
I stopped reading after you said you listened to Glenn Beck.
ME too.



Quote:
And Mitt Romney is a pretentious woman hating, mystical underwear wearing, Wall Street surrogate.
no. That is what the liberal media wants you to believe, because that is what they were selling instead of asking why Obama did not run on his record.
  #10  
Old 11-11-2012, 04:18 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Erroneous View Post
ME too.





no. That is what the liberal media wants you to believe, because that is what they were selling instead of asking why Obama did not run on his record.
I love this whole notion of "liberal media". LoL! Really? So would you say Faux (Fox) News is part of that "liberal media" as well? LoL!
  #11  
Old 11-11-2012, 08:10 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jaw2929 View Post
I love this whole notion of "liberal media". LoL! Really? So would you say Faux (Fox) News is part of that "liberal media" as well? LoL!
I am sorry you can't see the truth. Pretty much everyone in the media world makes a joke of how liberal the media is. It is more than clear that Fox is right wing and MSNBC, NBC, CNN, ABC, CBS and others are left wing and they do not hide it. I guess you missed Chris Matthews comments after Obama won. He pretty much sums up the opinion of MSNBC. I am not going to explore this topic further. We agree to disagree ;-)
  #12  
Old 11-11-2012, 09:00 PM
Erroneous is accurate. The media is extremely partial to the liberal mindset. Fox News is the only one completely Right Wing and also off their rocker.
  #13  
Old 11-11-2012, 09:10 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Erroneous View Post
I am sorry you can't see the truth. Pretty much everyone in the media world makes a joke of how liberal the media is. It is more than clear that Fox is right wing and MSNBC, NBC, CNN, ABC, CBS and others are left wing and they do not hide it. I guess you missed Chris Matthews comments after Obama won. He pretty much sums up the opinion of MSNBC. I am not going to explore this topic further. We agree to disagree ;-)
I can't stand watching Chris Matthews for more than 5 or 10 minutes. His whining works on my nerves.
  #14  
Old 11-12-2012, 12:45 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scotch View Post
Erroneous is accurate. The media is extremely partial to the liberal mindset. Fox News is the only one completely Right Wing and also off their rocker.
lol hey give them credit for firing Beck. He is silly and that is being kind
 

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump