Go Back   Movie Fan Central Discussion Forums > Hobby Talk! > Misc. NON-MOVIE TALK forum
MOVIE FAN CENTRAL FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 12-08-2012, 11:17 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bondgirl View Post
Don't do that or l will wdack you
Whack or dack? Either one sounds interesting
Old 12-08-2012, 11:21 PM
Well one can not give up on everything there is more to life than worrying about everything
Old 12-08-2012, 11:24 PM
Quote:
there is more to life than worrying about everything
Like what?
Old 12-08-2012, 11:31 PM
I did like it when I was single, because I did not have any responsibilities, could bang whoever I wanted, where and when I wanted, I was able to work with total freedom and just enjoy myself.

Then I met my wife and I was in love, because she is my other half, yada yada yada, I am trapped with kids and bills ect ect ect and not as much sex as I want. LOL Seriously.

'But my life is great, because I love my kids and enjoy doing all the stuff for and with them. Going on many more vacations and I am not putting my life in harms way anymore.

Being single was great, but time moves on and enjoying all the new chapters of life.
Old 12-08-2012, 11:38 PM
Well where is it getting you by being so negative it is not,helpiing you is it,you,must,have,some goals. oh lfeel as if l say this you will be,angry at me but l,am only wanting,you tto be happy
Old 12-09-2012, 12:04 AM
It looks as if you had a gtrat single life but at least you met and fell in love with a lovely woman
Old 12-09-2012, 12:27 AM
I also think that employment officer is not very good she should be incouraging you with confidence l feel as if,these people don't help. When,it is,needed l have been through the same thing also being,single we shodnt worry about being with someone if,some ends up in our lifea so be it but,there is other things,we can look at to be happy,lalso sdont have a car,but it l take public transport l am happy,wiwith that
Old 12-09-2012, 12:46 AM
If you feel like you don't have any freedom because you have a partner, then you are probably with the wrong partner.
Old 12-09-2012, 12:55 AM
That is a good statement si
Sometimes we can have a partner who is not nice and some can be judgemental if that is the case you are better single
Old 12-09-2012, 06:42 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by God of War View Post
Whack or dack? Either one sounds interesting
Can l do both God of War l want to apologize to you l just want you to be happy with things l think sometimes l care to much about what people are going through
Old 12-09-2012, 04:22 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jaw2929 View Post
How's that?
Soon enough you'll understand.
Old 12-09-2012, 07:23 PM

Quote:
Another worth discussing is,when couples prefer the company Tod other couples and don't want the single friends around
Singlephobia; nuff said!
Old 12-09-2012, 08:42 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Guiltless View Post
Soon enough you'll understand.
Old 12-09-2012, 11:10 PM
^ lol
Old 12-10-2012, 12:59 AM
Quote:
You are looking abut stressed jaw lol
Old 12-10-2012, 12:08 PM
I'm single and I'm doing my own thing right now.
This comment is being typed with only one hand.
Old 12-10-2012, 06:27 PM
Quote:
Research Greece Riots and Economy. I'm not going to do your google grunt work for you. How the hell do you not know about the state of Greece?!? I know Phoenix sucks and it was hot as hell this summer, but not enough to keep you in a cave.
Old 12-10-2012, 09:18 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Badbird View Post
If you feel like you don't have any freedom because you have a partner, then you are probably with the wrong partner.
Finally, common sense.
Old 12-10-2012, 09:28 PM
Quote:
Research Greece Riots and Economy. I'm not going to do your google grunt work for you. How the hell do you not know about the state of Greece?!? I know Phoenix sucks and it was hot as hell this summer, but not enough to keep you in a cave.
Because I don't follow worldly news intentionally. And I'll not bother googling it since honestly now, I couldn't give two squirts of shit. You were being extremely vague and I thought maybe you'd be able to explain it in a couple of sentences. Apparently not, and I'm ok with that.

Yes, I fucking hate Phoenix. It's hotter than hell & someday I will get outta this toilet.... Someday.

Last edited by jaw2929; 12-10-2012 at 09:39 PM..
Old 12-10-2012, 09:43 PM
Quote:
Because I don't follow worldly news intentionally. And I'll not bother googling it, since honestly I couldn't give two squirts of shit. You were being extremely vague and I thought maybe you'd be able to explain it in a couple of sentences. Apparently not, and I'm ok with that.

Yes, I fucking hate Phoenix. It's hotter than hell & someday I will get outta this toilet.... Someday.
I empathize and sympathize; but I escaped. If I can do it, you can too.

Normally I wouldn't give a shit about international news either; but Greece is basically where we are headed. Riots, massive civil unrest and unemployment, severe debt and devaluation of currency, basically a ragtag nation with violence in the streets daily(mostly by police), I think you get the idea.
Old 12-11-2012, 03:18 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MightyCelestial View Post
I'm single and I'm doing my own thing right now.
This comment is being typed with only one hand.
All l can say is congrats on your efforts of writing with that littile hand if,yours did you use your left right hand sir grins.
Old 12-11-2012, 08:24 PM
Quote:
Greece is basically where we are headed. Riots, massive civil unrest and unemployment, severe debt and devaluation of currency, basically a ragtag nation with violence in the streets daily(mostly by police), I think you get the idea.
Yeah, I do now.