Go Back   Movie Fan Central Discussion Forums > Movie Talk! > Celeb Talk/Gossip
MOVIE FAN CENTRAL FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 12-13-2012, 08:03 AM
I personally am not offended.
Those that are, they have the right to be of course.

I think she's the bee's knees and this pic just solidifies that.
Old 12-13-2012, 08:12 AM
Well yes poeple might be affended of the, second image of Ann that the spoiler l am talking about so that is why l put my image of her so if you are affebed by the spoiler don't look at it but most male members have preferred the spoiler
Old 12-13-2012, 10:16 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bondgirl View Post
I am a princess oh what a lovely troll you have there Postmaster General is he a mascot on joblo forum
First trolls can't be princesses and now you're saying she's a he. This is so offensive. You should apologize to Lil' Lullabell.
Old 12-13-2012, 04:34 PM
Never liked Hathaway and her "oh look at me ain't I just so pretty, thank you for loving me, love me!" way about her.

But as far as that pic goes... that's what I'm talkin' about.
Old 12-13-2012, 08:24 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Erroneous View Post
I saw it and i say BIG DEAL. As a man who sees his wife panty free every day, this is not a big deal. It is like as bad as Sharon Stone in Basic Instinct.

I don't know why ladies go commando anyway. Panties are sexy or they can be.
Visible panty lines... I know, I don't get it either.

Last edited by electriclite; 12-16-2012 at 12:14 AM..
Old 12-14-2012, 09:22 PM
Quite frankly, I don't see what all of the fuss is about. She is just living up to her name... Cat (pussy) Woman.

But I wish she would shave that thing down there. She looks like a vagina-hippy. Miss Hathaway knows what we want to see.
That's why all of you buffoons are falling over each other to scratch n sniff the goods. Holy moly, Batman, it's the fat cat compartment.

Like any other red-blooded straight male, I love a woman with a good body, and a nice personality. But when it gets down to the nitty-gritty of it all, I love a sweet downstairs department on a woman. But in all seriousness, A shot like this would have looked much sexier if she were wearing a sheer white thong. Or a lacy g-string. Sure, we all know what's underneath. But it's the imagination as they say that really gets the juices flowing (literally). Miss Hathaway is now reaping the benefits of going commando in public. I am disappointed in her.

Stay classy please. No more no-undies in public. Thank you.
How can I respect her when she flashes her Schmoe at me like that?

C'mon...how?

Last edited by God of War; 12-14-2012 at 09:29 PM..
Old 12-14-2012, 09:33 PM
Meh. I certainly don't feel sorry for her, or for any actress/model/attention seeking whore who does this. It's her own fault. She knows if she's going to do this, that pictures are possible.

She should have picked another dress to wear that wouldn't have made wearing undies uncomfortable.

I actually really like Hathaway, but I know I'm going to get sick of her pretty soon and her antics.
Old 12-14-2012, 09:41 PM
^^. Yup. She's most definitely an attention seeker. So, she got what she wanted I guess. I am trying to imagine her wearing only the boots.
Old 12-15-2012, 02:59 AM
FIrst of all I don't consider Ann a who're she just had a terriable way of getting out of a car but l did consider silly for not wearing undies plus wearing no undies would leave a breeZE of cold air going up under the dress
Old 12-15-2012, 03:35 AM
You guys are reading way too far into this. Coming from me, that's fucking crazy.
Old 12-15-2012, 04:41 AM
What are you talkking about postie is it about Ann wearing no undies or her being called a,who're
Old 12-15-2012, 05:53 AM
Psychoanalyzing her. Sometimes an uncovered vagina is just an uncovered vagina.
Old 12-15-2012, 06:02 AM
Oh l thought you might have had some more positive medfcal findings about her l
Old 12-15-2012, 08:09 AM
Fucking Hell, this is seriously one of the weirdest, most pathetic threads I've ever read.

Last edited by BadCoverVersion; 12-15-2012 at 08:14 AM..
Old 12-15-2012, 08:13 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by God of War View Post
But I wish she would shave that thing down there. She looks like a vagina-hippy. Miss Hathaway knows what we want to see.
That's why all of you buffoons are falling over each other to scratch n sniff the goods. Holy moly, Batman, it's the fat cat compartment.
That 'thing' is a normal adult vagina...if you grow the fuck up you might meet one some day.
Old 12-15-2012, 08:15 AM
She went commando.
What's wrong with that?
If the paparazzi weren't all over the damned place all the time, we would've never seen...okay, so my statement falls kinda flat right there cause I happen to have no problem seeing Anne's Hatha-ways, but I'm just sayin....
Old 12-15-2012, 08:22 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BadCoverVersion View Post
That 'thing' is a normal adult vagina...if you grow the fuck up you might meet one some day.
Ihere is no reason you had to speak like that on this thread
Old 12-15-2012, 08:26 AM
Well you are right the media does try to find anything on a celeb it means one has to be on guard on everything you do
Old 12-15-2012, 08:42 AM
Quote:
Ihere is no reason you had to speak like that on this thread
grins
Old 12-15-2012, 10:11 AM
Quote:
^ Long time member who think she is above the rules.

Don't you know you just incited a problem? But I know you will be the first person to cry foul when he says something nasty back.
Old 12-15-2012, 12:02 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Erroneous View Post
^ Long time member who think she is above the rules.

Don't you know you just incited a problem? But I know you will be the first person to cry foul when he says something nasty back.
Will I?

...because I have that reputation for 'crying foul'.

There she goes, the long time member who cries foul.

???
Old 12-15-2012, 12:12 PM
I'm really past caring about the rules when it comes to responding to GOW and the undiluted pish that spews from his gob.

"How can I respect her when she flashes her Schmoe at me like that?"

LOL.

It's a graveyard in here anyway...trolls, bigots and misogynist pricks running amok.

I will surely miss you all.
Old 12-15-2012, 12:25 PM

The Internet. Where it is both absolutely natural to both jump at the opportunity to perv out over a celebrity accidentally revealing herself, and to customarily fantasize / suppose that she premeditated the accident. No, as pedantic and odd Anne Hathaway is in interviews, the probability she wanted a last privacy lost and taken advantage of by the constantly masturbating underbelly of the Web is leaving unlikely and approaching are you fucking kidding me. It's strange the things people will do, think, or feel and justify when someone, especially a woman, is a celebrity.

Last edited by Dutchman; 12-15-2012 at 12:31 PM..
Old 12-15-2012, 04:33 PM
So you guys don't think that some of the famous women who do this are just seeking attention? I find that hard to believe.

I went over the line with the attention whore stuff. I don't think Hathaway wanted this to happen, but you'd think after having this happen several times to celebrities already, that she would know better.
Old 12-15-2012, 04:42 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Matchbox225 View Post
So you guys don't think that some of the famous women who do this are just seeking attention? I find that hard to believe.

I went over the line with the attention whore stuff. I don't think Hathaway wanted this to happen, but you'd think after having this happen several times to celebrities already, that she would know better.
I don't know about Anne being an attention whore per se, but yeah, come on. We've all seen it happen before with other celebs, so it was nuts to go without undies if she really cared. I don't buy the "panty line" situation, that's what thongs are for. There are about 1,000 different types of thongs to fit every kind of outfit, and I'm sure Anne is aware of the thong.

I don't care one way or the other, she's a great actress and I have loved everything I've seen her in. Still doesn't change my mind she made a foolish "mistake" that she HAD to know the consequences of before leaving her house.

Whether it is wrong or not, the photogs are going to be up in your business for the money shot, so don't give it to them.

Last edited by Glinda; 12-15-2012 at 04:44 PM..
Old 12-15-2012, 04:52 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Herald View Post
I still think Ann is too hairy
I agree, shave that shit already!
Old 12-15-2012, 06:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glinda View Post
I don't know about Anne being an attention whore per se, but yeah, come on. We've all seen it happen before with other celebs, so it was nuts to go without undies if she really cared. I don't buy the "panty line" situation, that's what thongs are for. There are about 1,000 different types of thongs to fit every kind of outfit, and I'm sure Anne is aware of the thong.

I don't care one way or the other, she's a great actress and I have loved everything I've seen her in. Still doesn't change my mind she made a foolish "mistake" that she HAD to know the consequences of before leaving her house.

Whether it is wrong or not, the photogs are going to be up in your business for the money shot, so don't give it to them.
Thongs are fucking horrible and cause/exacerbate thrush. I would go knickerless everytime before wearing one of those monstrosities.

The click-happy vultures are the cunts here.
Old 12-15-2012, 06:20 PM
What can see here is that a lot of men have no respect for women at all to some existent l feel that just because a female celeb made a mistake she is called a who're or something else I just feel we are degrading women by saying this okay,jaw if you want Ann,to shave,it,off why don't,you get,your,self waxed a brazlian can really hurt
Old 12-15-2012, 06:23 PM
Quote:
Thongs are fucking horrible and cause/exacerbate thrush. I would go knickerless everytime before wearing one of those monstrosities.

Cunts taking a picture of one. Oh the irony!
Old 12-15-2012, 06:28 PM
Yes the thong,might look good for you blokes but my,thoughts are that l would prefer just nice undies to wear just think when a woman is trying on some nice thongs in a shop and the thought of that strap which goes up inside the bum and,just thinking of who tried them on before me makes me feel sick
Old 12-15-2012, 06:31 PM
Okay I will ask this question,hhas any male member worn a thong and also did you,like it grins
Old 12-15-2012, 06:52 PM
Quote:

Wow, you're a real sweetie eh?

Sorry for your, um, experiences wearing thongs, and if you haven't worn them, then you can't really say.

Maybe throwing in the wash in between wearings would help if you try again.

By all means, go knickerless. I won't lose sleep, and sorry you got offended enough by my post to call names.

Last edited by Glinda; 12-15-2012 at 06:58 PM..
Old 12-15-2012, 07:06 PM
Quote:
What can see here is that a lot of men have no respect for women at all to some existent l feel that just because a female celeb made a mistake she is called a who're or something else I just feel we are degrading women by saying this okay,jaw if you want Ann,to shave,it,off why don't,you get,your,self waxed a brazlian can really hurt
Bondgirl, "attention whore" means someone seeking attention, not that she/he is a whore in the typical definition of a whore.

I think chilling out and accepting others opinions, even if you don't like them, goes a long way towards getting along. Nobody's going to change anybody's minds... right or wrong, kwim?
Old 12-15-2012, 07:28 PM
Well in Australia who're means that you are a slit so mentioning this can be offensive also l think with all this name calling on this thread is silly too I am also stating my opinion on what think and l should be able to have a say like any member on this forum
Old 12-15-2012, 07:29 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaMovieMan View Post
Never liked Hathaway and her "oh look at me ain't I just so pretty, thank you for loving me, love me!" way about her.
What...the hell are you talking about
Old 12-15-2012, 07:37 PM
Just for the record and then I'll bow out -

I love Anne, she's one of my favorite actresses. I am not judging.

My opinion is I don't feel sympathy for someone who wears no underwear when they are going to be getting out of a limo with paparazzi flocking. Not in this day and age. But I'm not "judging" her for it.

Is she even asking for my sympathy? Probably not. She's a celeb though, and this is the celeb section, so I'm commenting. If I ever become famous I will assume people will comment on my doings as well.
Old 12-15-2012, 07:39 PM
Quote:
Well in Australia who're means that you are a slit so mentioning this can be offensive also l think with all this name calling on this thread is silly too I am also stating my opinion on what think and l should be able to have a say like any member on this forum
Definitely, but one can give an opinion without telling others they are acting a "certain way" for giving theirs, right? Or, attacking and name calling someone for their opinion (not speaking of you Bondgirl).
Old 12-15-2012, 07:54 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Glinda View Post
Wow, you're a real sweetie eh?

Sorry for your, um, experiences wearing thongs, and if you haven't worn them, then you can't really say.

Maybe throwing in the wash in between wearings would help if you try again.

By all means, go knickerless. I won't lose sleep, and sorry you got offended enough by my post to call names.
???

I didn't actually insult you or anybody else present in my post. I merely stated a fact that thongs aren't ideal underwear (it's not exactly a secret when you consider their design)...I also placed the blame on the viper-like photographers, always poised to grab their money shot.

Thanks for insinuating that I have poor personal hygiene though, that's lovely.
Old 12-15-2012, 09:19 PM
BadCoverVersion, I am so sorry, I owe you a huge apology for my bitchy response to you. I don't know how I did it but I mis interpreted your "click happy cunts here," as "clique happy cunts." I thought you were referring to me wanting to join in and follow here...I thought you were calling me a cunt.

Stupid it makes no sense now, but please know I am sorry, my fault 100% and I feel terrible for my catty remarks.

I hope you can forgive me.
Old 12-15-2012, 09:34 PM
I want to say again that I like Anne Hathaway. I was just surprised to see this happen to her, as opposed to the likes of the Kardashians, the Hiltons, or Lindsay Lohan again.
Closed Thread