Go Back   Movie Fan Central Discussion Forums > Movie Talk! > Celeb Talk/Gossip
MOVIE FAN CENTRAL FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #81  
Old 12-15-2012, 10:54 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BadCoverVersion View Post
Fucking Hell, this is seriously one of the weirdest, most pathetic threads I've ever read.
Then why take part in it? I think I know why. You wanted to add your worthless 2 cents worth. Right? Mission accomplished.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BadCoverVersion View Post
That 'thing' is a normal adult vagina...if you grow the fuck up you might meet one some day.
You can always tell when it's Christmas time. Everybody is always at their absolute peachiest. That, or it's that time of the month again for you, is it? Among your insulting comments, at least we both agree on one point, it's a thing. As for me meeting one some day. I have seen/met more than my fair share. Mostly nice ones. As far as online communities go, you and your unwholesome attitude fall into the other group. Oh, and I don't want to grow the fuck up (as you so politely put it). You act like Little Miss Muck who thinks that she is better than everyone else here. Well, I have got news for you. You are the one who seriously needs to grow up. Better yet, why don't you just leave if you hate me and this place so much.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BadCoverVersion View Post
I'm really past caring about the rules when it comes to responding to GOW and the undiluted pish that spews from his gob.
What's undiluted pish? Is that some kind of winter pommy soup that you consume?

Quote:
Originally Posted by BadCoverVersion View Post
"How can I respect her when she flashes her Schmoe at me like that?"
Sarcasm is the lowest form of wit. I've been here almost 7 years, and you still can't see that? I guess you need new glasses. I troll and post gibberish almost all of the time. And you just made this amazing discovery, did you? For the record, I never liked you. You are too full of yourself. At least Bondgirl behaves like a lady, and tries her best as a human being. I am sorry to have to tell you that you behave like cheap trash. That's the impression you give. But what ever the reason, I don't care what you think of me. You have a foul mouth, and you are very un-lady like.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BadCoverVersion View Post
It's a graveyard in here anyway...trolls, bigots and misogynist pricks running amok.
Variety is the spice of life

Quote:
Originally Posted by BadCoverVersion View Post
I will surely miss you all.
I will surely not miss you and your bad attitude. Goodbye.

Last edited by God of War; 12-15-2012 at 11:13 PM..
  #82  
Old 12-16-2012, 12:03 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Erroneous View Post
^ Long time member who think she is above the rules.

Don't you know you just incited a problem? But I know you will be the first person to cry foul when he says something nasty back.
That was her first mistake, dude. She didn't think before typing her response. For want of a better word, it just (quoting her) spewed out. And I won't be nasty to her for two reasons. Firstly, I am a nice person, and I will not return in kind what she has done. I am better than that (her). Secondly, I don't need to be nasty towards her, and I don't want to be banned due to flaming her back. She has been nasty enough for all of us here. One more thing. I have merely pointed out the facts in my last posts to her. And regardless of what anyone thinks, I stand by my words.
  #83  
Old 12-16-2012, 12:52 AM
Because some males here clearly have opposing views as to what pubic hair and a panty-less crotch signify, let's have a female explain something:

VPL - Visible Panty Lines. Pretty much speaks for itself. Snug, smooth one piece dresses, tights, etc increase the possibility of VPL. Does not look classy and can otherwise make a flattering ass look sectioned off like a piece roast beef. Traditional ways to avoid VPL are thongs (but some women find them VERY uncomfortable) "granny panties", or commando.

Now of course the common male answer to this is "Straight men don't care about VPL", which then brings up the common female response of "We're obviously not dressing for straight men then." Not everything is designed solely for the male gaze.

Going "commando" does not automatically make a woman an "attention seeking whore", or trashy. Britney Spears is trashy and went commando, but there was a whole host of evidence to support the "trashy" title before she flashed her cooch.

Also, I will probably repeat this till the trend is officially dead, 100% shaved crotches are no longer the trend. Its dying. You will be finding more women with "hair down there" now, if you haven't already. These women are not automatically dirty, have poor-hygiene or are hippies. Same as men with hair in their pubic region and under their arm pits are not immediately seen as unhygienic. It is merely a preference, that is all.

Shaved crotches were a trend that porn started. Speaking of porn: Back in the 70's, and obviously before that, women had full bushes. John Holmes went to town on women with a full bush without complaint. Many men went to town on women with big bushes. There's a picture of Demi Moore back in her younger days, with a bush so thick, even spread eagle you couldn't see her vagina. And this may be a assumption, but a believable one, I bet she still found men happy to go there.

The point being that girls/women today aren't half as hairy as women of 30,40+ years ago. Ann Hathaway doesn't have a bush half that thick. YOU, men, in this day and age are not going to town on bushes half as thick... So calm down. Anne is not too hairy. You don't like hair down there, fine. But when you make your statements, whether pro or anti- pubic hair remember: You're stating your preference, not a standard.


Why do I need to state this: Because to some men this is still not common knowledge.
  #84  
Old 12-16-2012, 01:12 AM
Congrats a man,stating a woman's point of view it just shows that men these days have a lot,to learn about females in general

Last edited by Bondgirl; 12-16-2012 at 01:17 AM..
  #85  
Old 12-16-2012, 01:30 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by electriclite View Post
Why do I need to state this: Because to some men this is still not common knowledge.
Doesn't matter what's "common" or what's not. Absolutely it's a preference, get rid of the landing strip. It looks ridiculous!
  #86  
Old 12-16-2012, 01:56 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by God of War View Post
Then why take part in it? I think I know why. You wanted to add your worthless 2 cents worth. Right? Mission accomplished.


You can always tell when it's Christmas time. Everybody is always at their absolute peachiest. That, or it's that time of the month again for you, is it? Among your insulting comments, at least we both agree on one point, it's a thing. As for me meeting one some day. I have seen/met more than my fair share. Mostly nice ones. As far as online communities go, you and your unwholesome attitude fall into the other group. Oh, and I don't want to grow the fuck up (as you so politely put it). You act like Little Miss Muck who thinks that she is better than everyone else here. Well, I have got news for you. You are the one who seriously needs to grow up. Better yet, why don't you just leave if you hate me and this place so much.


What's undiluted pish? Is that some kind of winter pommy soup that you consume?


Sarcasm is the lowest form of wit. I've been here almost 7 years, and you still can't see that? I guess you need new glasses. I troll and post gibberish almost all of the time. And you just made this amazing discovery, did you? For the record, I never liked you. You are too full of yourself. At least Bondgirl behaves like a lady, and tries her best as a human being. I am sorry to have to tell you that you behave like cheap trash. That's the impression you give. But what ever the reason, I don't care what you think of me. You have a foul mouth, and you are very un-lady like.


Variety is the spice of life


I will surely not miss you and your bad attitude. Goodbye.
Ooh eck, that's me, "Little Miss Muck", put firmly in my place.

Lol @ my unladylike demeanour and potty mouth.
  #87  
Old 12-16-2012, 02:04 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by God of War View Post
That was her first mistake, dude. She didn't think before typing her response. For want of a better word, it just (quoting her) spewed out. And I won't be nasty to her for two reasons. Firstly, I am a nice person, and I will not return in kind what she has done. I am better than that (her). Secondly, I don't need to be nasty towards her, and I don't want to be banned due to flaming her back. She has been nasty enough for all of us here. One more thing. I have merely pointed out the facts in my last posts to her. And regardless of what anyone thinks, I stand by my words.
You're a pillar of the Joblo community. I mean that sincerely.
  #88  
Old 12-16-2012, 02:58 PM
Hey God of War please ignore this woman's post and you are a great member which l love seeing on this forum
  #89  
Old 12-16-2012, 03:05 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bondgirl View Post
Hey God of War please ignore this woman's post and you are a great member which l love seeing on this forum
QFT
  #90  
Old 12-16-2012, 03:11 PM
what is with, you do you only come on this forum to sr stir

Stir members if,so you must be quite bored with yourself don't you think it,is,time to,stop now

Last edited by Bondgirl; 12-16-2012 at 03:14 PM..
  #91  
Old 12-16-2012, 03:19 PM
Funnily enough, I used to come here to discuss movies.

I'm not sure if you've noticed but that's the general theme of the forum.

Since when I became this renowned stirrer of shit? I know I can be mildly (some might say adorably) cantankerous but that's news to me gurl!
  #92  
Old 12-16-2012, 03:36 PM
I'm sure BCV is a big girl and can defend herself quite well without any help. But I've gotta say, as a fellow long-time Schmoe here, she's a really cool chick. I think some of you are blatantly being shitty to her for ridiculously asinine reasons that really don't make sense to me.

I can say most assuredly that BCV is NOT a shit-stirrer in the least. She (like myself and of course many others here) may have strong opinions on certain things.... And that's cool. But in no way is she intentionally trying to create problems or anything like that. Least not that I can tell!
  #93  
Old 12-16-2012, 03:42 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BadCoverVersion View Post
It's a graveyard in here anyway...trolls, bigots and misogynist pricks running amok.
All too true, alas.
  #94  
Old 12-16-2012, 04:46 PM
Oh my gosh you can almost see her pahooey!

I feel like going out for a nice panini now.

As for what the rest of y'all talkin' 'bout... I don't know what's goin' on. All I see is some manicured Happy Zone.
And I'm alright with that.
  #95  
Old 12-16-2012, 07:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by God of War View Post
That, or it's that time of the month again for you, is it?

  #96  
Old 12-16-2012, 07:55 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jaw2929 View Post
I'm sure BCV is a big girl and can defend herself quite well without any help. But I've gotta say, as a fellow long-time Schmoe here, she's a really cool chick. I think some of you are blatantly being shitty to her for ridiculously asinine reasons that really don't make sense to me.

I can say most assuredly that BCV is NOT a shit-stirrer in the least. She (like myself and of course many others here) may have strong opinions on certain things.... And that's cool. But in no way is she intentionally trying to create problems or anything like that. Least not that I can tell!
No. It's not cool. Not in the least. She instigated this childish nonsense, dude. Not me. You can't possibly be serious about her not needing help. I beg to differ. But we're not talking about the same kind of help here. If she can't take a stupid unimportant trivial, and sarcastic little comment, then that's not my problem. It's hers. I make stupid, and silly comments all of the time. Everybody here knows that by now. It was intended to be harmless. And it was. I don't see anyone else making an issue besides BCV. And she gets all bent out of joint over it. She takes it personally. I guess there must be some truth to it then, for her to get all riled like that. Nobody is holding a sawn-off shot gun to her confused little head, to post here. Like I stated earlier, if she hates it so much here now, then why bother logging in? She hates me and my posts, my attitude...blah blah blah. Welcome to the internet. I guarantee you there's far far worse out there. Perhaps she should consider giving up the net completely if you get so easily offended. LMAO! As it stands some females are known to be a never-ending mass of conflicting emotions, and unrealistic whims on any given day or night. I didn't make or force her to type those offensive comments which were directed solely at me.

Dude. So, that's cool, is it, to tell me to grow the fuck up? It's cool to tell me that I spew piss? Really. Oh please. It amuses me how you choose to completely ignore her offensive and unnecessary comments, then defend her. You said she isn't intentionally trying to create problems. Yeah right. Just because she is a female, and has been a long term member means squat if she wants to behave like and arsehole at any given moment. The point is whether or not she liked or disliked my posts, gives her no valid reason to be a complete and utter bitch towards me. Conduct unbecoming. If the positions were reversed. I would have never posted anything like that. Because I don't have a complex. Nor do I care what someone behaving like a retarded jerk has to say on a message board, for God's sake. I'm sorry to have to inform you that she is the one who needs grow up, and stop behaving like a little bitch. Remember, it's almost the festive season. That must be the reason people in general are behaving like dickheads, right.

Last edited by God of War; 12-16-2012 at 11:14 PM..
  #97  
Old 12-16-2012, 08:17 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BadCoverVersion View Post
Ooh eck, that's me, "Little Miss Muck", put firmly in my place. Lol @ my unladylike demeanour and potty mouth.
Awesome!
  #98  
Old 12-16-2012, 08:18 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BadCoverVersion View Post
You're a pillar of the Joblo community. I mean that sincerely.
Cool.
  #99  
Old 12-16-2012, 08:20 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BadCoverVersion View Post
Since when I became this renowned stirrer of shit?
  #100  
Old 12-16-2012, 08:28 PM
.

Last edited by Dutchman; 12-16-2012 at 08:30 PM.. Reason: .
  #101  
Old 12-16-2012, 08:35 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by God of War View Post
Dude. So, that's cool, is it, to tell me to grow the fuck up? It's cool to tell me that I spew piss? Really. Oh please. It amuses me how you choose to completely ignore her offensive and unnecessary comments, then defend her. You said she isn't intentionally trying to create problems. Yeah right. Just because she is a female, and has been a long term member means squat if she wants to behave like and arsehole at any given moment. The point is whether or not she liked or disliked my posts, gives her no valid reason to be a complete and utter bitch towards me. Conduct unbecoming. If the positions were reversed. I would have never posted anything like that. Because I don't have a complex. Nor do I care what someone behaving like a retarded jerk has to say on a message board, for God's sake. I'm sorry to have to inform you that she is the one who needs grow up, and stop behaving like a little bitch.
I like what she has to say in general, which is why I said my piece. However, you're right in this instance. I did choose to ignore what she said to you.... So I have no argument or defense for her in that regard.

I suppose I can see where she could be offended at some of the things that are said on these boards in general. I can also see your side of it, where she definitely could've handled her distaste for what you said in a different way by not making those remarks toward you.

I have no issue with you GoW, and I can only go by what you say on these boards and vice-versa. Having said that, lately I've been quite disappointed in some of your opinions & outlooks on things overall in general. I suppose I had a higher regard for you as a member of this community in general and over the past few months that opinion of mine has been altered.

It is what it is I guess. Like you said, you can't expect everyone to get along on the internet.
  #102  
Old 12-16-2012, 08:56 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jaw2929 View Post
I have no issue with you GoW, and I can only go by what you say on these boards and vice-versa. Having said that, lately I've been quite disappointed in some of your opinions & outlooks on things overall in general. I suppose I had a higher regard for you as a member of this community in general and over the past few months that opinion of mine has been altered.
Well, I am sorry for that. I really am. Your views and posts matter to me. And I can tell that you are sorely disappointed with me. But As you say, we all have a difference of opinion on everything. That much is certain. However, this issue has nothing whatsoever to do with personal opinions. It's about being polite and treating others like human beings. Or at least trying to. I really get pissed off when another person or persons makes a federal case out of what essentially amounts to nothing. And BCV has done just that. Once again. I apologize to you. Because you are a decent person, and great member. Lastly. When you use the word altered, I know what you really mean. But I still hold you in the same regard.

Last edited by God of War; 12-16-2012 at 09:17 PM..
  #103  
Old 12-16-2012, 09:29 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by God of War View Post
Well, I am sorry for that. I really am. Your views and posts matter to me. And I can tell that you are sorely disappointed with me. But As you say, we all have a difference of opinion on everything. That much is certain. However, this issue has nothing whatsoever to do with personal opinions. It's about being polite and treating others like human beings. Or at least trying to. I really get pissed off when another person or persons makes a federal case out of what essentially amounts to nothing. And BCV has done just that. Once again. I apologize to you. Because you are a decent person, and great member. Lastly. When you use the word altered, I know what you really mean. But I still hold you in the same regard.
I appreciate that. When I said "altered" I meant not for the best.... However I am not going to let that detur me from being cool with you or anyone else for that matter.

Let me put it this way: There are other members of these forums who I've put on my ignore list because I just don't care to read what they have to say about anything at all. You sir, are not one of them.
  #104  
Old 12-16-2012, 09:52 PM
Hey guys, can't we all just get along?

I just went back to one of those first posts and looked at the pic again. I don't think it has anything to do with the attitudes and/or misconceptions of fellow schmoes' posts.

I think it's time to get back on track and pay attention to the more beautiful things in life; like panty-free celebrities!
Who do you think's next? Eddie Izaard? Now THAT would be interesting!
  #105  
Old 12-16-2012, 10:52 PM

What happened to these forums?
  #106  
Old 12-16-2012, 11:09 PM
I think that if a high profile Hollywood actress like Anne Hathaway wants to appear in public sans her underwear, then that is her business, and her business alone. But having said that, she, like all other female celebrities should also be aware of the fact that when an incident like this occurs, then it's the public that tend to make it their business. And they all know that. I have never really thought of her as a whore. I loved her in The Dark Knight Rises. And when I called her an attention-seeker, it was only because she knew that disembarking from that vehicle she would be displaying the goods to the public eye. Revealing tight skirt with no underwear. Oh come on now. Didn't she think that far ahead in case of something like this happening? Perhaps. Perhaps not. Maybe she just doesn't care what anyone may or may not think. In any case I don't really think any less, or any more of her. She is Cat Woman. And she is hot. But I am wondering if she knows about this. Of course she does. And that's the whole point. To gain even more attention from not only her fans, but by the general movie-going population. Intentional or not, that is surely what will happen. For the record I also preferred her with longer hair. But that's just my point of view and opinion.

Edit - I am sure that someone somewhere will be fapping way like there's no tomorrow when they look at her revealing photo.

Last edited by God of War; 12-16-2012 at 11:38 PM..
  #107  
Old 12-16-2012, 11:48 PM
Well l have to agree that when a celeb is,out also with it comes the media maybe next time Ann will be more careful next time l feel we won't,see this no pante,photo again hopefully

Last edited by Bondgirl; 12-16-2012 at 11:51 PM..
  #108  
Old 12-17-2012, 12:52 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BadCoverVersion View Post
Thongs are fucking horrible and cause/exacerbate thrush. I would go knickerless everytime before wearing one of those monstrosities.

The click-happy vultures are the cunts here.
WOW! I am intro you to many ladies who would not agree with you. I wish I were allowed to get personal here. I just feel bad for you man.
  #109  
Old 12-17-2012, 01:03 AM
Hey the thong is a pain in the arse and they are uncomfortable l bet if a man had to wear them they would agree did you know you can get size 20,thongs l seen a work mate where one it was huge l didn't know you could get super size thongs
  #110  
Old 12-17-2012, 01:13 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bondgirl View Post
Hey the thong is a pain in the arse and they are uncomfortable l bet if a man had to wear them they would agree did you know you can get size 20,thongs l seen a work mate where one it was huge l didn't know you could get super size thongs
yeah, yeah, yeah. I don't want to hear any complaints from women about thongs. You don't hear men complain about jock straps and cups.

Plus, Thongs are like makeup, high heals, fake nails and push up bras and all the other crap you women put on in order to look good, so you can fool men into thinking you are better looking than you really are. Thongs are sexy and most men like them. We also like clear heals, but it seems only strippers wear those for us. Heaven forbid if you women had to do something to make your man or a man happy. Selfish women! LOL Do you have any idea how many chick flicks I had to see for the sake of my wife? Too god damn many, but I do not complain. I had to see three, count them, 1,2,3 Twilight movies. I have avoided the last one so far. She can wear a thong for me once in a while. It only needs to be on for like a few hours anyway.
  #111  
Old 12-17-2012, 01:28 AM
Yes the things we do for men. Okay maybe if a man loved Mr enough l might wear it for a romantinight if he was a good boy grins plus l would want a matching bra
  #112  
Old 12-17-2012, 03:26 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by God of War View Post
No. It's not cool. Not in the least. She instigated this childish nonsense, dude. Not me. You can't possibly be serious about her not needing help. I beg to differ. But we're not talking about the same kind of help here. If she can't take a stupid unimportant trivial, and sarcastic little comment, then that's not my problem. It's hers. I make stupid, and silly comments all of the time. Everybody here knows that by now. It was intended to be harmless. And it was. I don't see anyone else making an issue besides BCV. And she gets all bent out of joint over it. She takes it personally. I guess there must be some truth to it then, for her to get all riled like that. Nobody is holding a sawn-off shot gun to her confused little head, to post here. Like I stated earlier, if she hates it so much here now, then why bother logging in? She hates me and my posts, my attitude...blah blah blah. Welcome to the internet. I guarantee you there's far far worse out there. Perhaps she should consider giving up the net completely if you get so easily offended. LMAO! As it stands some females are known to be a never-ending mass of conflicting emotions, and unrealistic whims on any given day or night. I didn't make or force her to type those offensive comments which were directed solely at me.

Dude. So, that's cool, is it, to tell me to grow the fuck up? It's cool to tell me that I spew piss? Really. Oh please. It amuses me how you choose to completely ignore her offensive and unnecessary comments, then defend her. You said she isn't intentionally trying to create problems. Yeah right. Just because she is a female, and has been a long term member means squat if she wants to behave like and arsehole at any given moment. The point is whether or not she liked or disliked my posts, gives her no valid reason to be a complete and utter bitch towards me. Conduct unbecoming. If the positions were reversed. I would have never posted anything like that. Because I don't have a complex. Nor do I care what someone behaving like a retarded jerk has to say on a message board, for God's sake. I'm sorry to have to inform you that she is the one who needs grow up, and stop behaving like a little bitch. Remember, it's almost the festive season. That must be the reason people in general are behaving like dickheads, right.
Wait I need help now? You mean like in the kitchen, because I won't disagree with you there man. My cupboards are a mess lol.

The fact that you consistently make blanket disparaging remarks about groups of people and you lull yourself into thinking you're the better person is amusing to me. I made a couple of frivolous, catty comments and you launch into a full-on (admittedly entertaining) character assassination. You missed out 'uppity' by the way.

These forums used to be a great place to be but it's clear that the rot has well and truly set in.
  #113  
Old 12-17-2012, 03:39 AM
Now you sare starting up again can't you just stop inticing fights because that is what you are doing we were getting back on track and trying to go back to discussing Ann Hathaway I feel the arguement between you ang God of War should stop instead going on and on it is boring and giving me the shits

Last edited by Bondgirl; 12-17-2012 at 03:52 AM..
  #114  
Old 12-17-2012, 04:00 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Erroneous View Post
WOW! I am intro you to many ladies who would not agree with you. I wish I were allowed to get personal here. I just feel bad for you man.
It's okay man...don't feel bad for me.

I personally couldn't think of anything more 'cringe' than parading around the bedroom in a thong and transparent heels. My partner would no doubt be pleased as punch at such a sexy sight...or he'd kindly tell me that I looked like a bit of a twat and we'd carry on having a perfectly fun, healthy sex life without the aid of underwear which makes my vagina sad and retarded shoes.

Now French knickers and kitten heels on the other hand.
  #115  
Old 12-17-2012, 04:12 AM
Okay wearing something sexy can help a relationship plus doing diffrent things lspice things help to and stops your partner from wandering off

Last edited by Bondgirl; 12-17-2012 at 04:18 AM..
  #116  
Old 12-17-2012, 05:50 AM
Sp if Ann hatheway did the shoot for attention then we must assume Jack Nicholson only wants attention when he flashes his boobs for the papsiratso. It seems hard to imagine that such in demand actors and actoreses would need to do something like that for attention. why did they not do it being they were famous or before they had so much fame?
  #117  
Old 12-17-2012, 08:05 AM
This thread has veered WAY off topic... As well, there has been a lot of indirect and direct insulting going on here - The forums have been in the process of being cleaned up and Schmoes have been banned that have been here for years and have had THOUSANDS of posts... not just a few posts, but in a couple of cases between 4000 and 16000+ posts. Try not to add yourselves to those numbers. Insults are not tolerated here. We really like you guys
  #118  
Old 12-17-2012, 11:20 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Postmaster General View Post
Sp if Ann hatheway did the shoot for attention then we must assume Jack Nicholson only wants attention when he flashes his boobs for the papsiratso. It seems hard to imagine that such in demand actors and actoreses would need to do something like that for attention. why did they not do it being they were famous or before they had so much fame?
Yeah, I can't see this as a calculated move at all. Hathaway is at the peak of her career right now. Now if this were somebody whose career was on a serious decline, I might entertain the thought. Now if this were Amanda Bynes... well I'd just be impressed that she got out of a car without injuring anybody or causing any serious property damage.
  #119  
Old 12-17-2012, 05:00 PM
=
  #120  
Old 12-17-2012, 07:17 PM
What's wrong with pussy hair? Pussy hair rules!
Closed Thread

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump