Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-17-2012, 08:01 PM
Are You Right Or Left Handed

Well l decided to write about this to see who writes or does thing with eiether hand

I am left handed and do everything with this hand
My family is full of left handers
2 brothers and mum are left handed and my father is the only one in the family who is right handed

One time l got sacked from a job because l was left handed which by law it is not right they had to find jobs which were not right handed
My boss who is a molly duker he uses both so it helps me out a great deal so when l am watching him and he is useing his right l say show me the left handed way grins

All sports l am a leftie

When l was in school l couldnt use a right pair of scissors because everything would come out jagged but after my teacher bought a left handed pair o scissors l did well
Oh l also knit with my left hand which if you look at how a left hander does it it looks back to front
One time l was told to teach a class mat how to knit and was sudderly told l couldnt teach her
She said l forgot you were left handed maybe the girl could of had a good experiece getting confused with my left handed knitting

So who is right handed and who is right handed

I was also told on this forum that there are mainly jobs for right handeed people but not much for a left hander do you think this is true

I feel that we struggle sometimes if we find something right haned but you can teach your self the right way of doing things even though it can be difficult

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: