Old 05-18-2012, 11:55 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by outsyder View Post

"Perfect . . . . "
This is without a doubt the best response ever...
Old 12-17-2012, 05:48 PM
Wow, the hacker got 10 years in prison. Didn't know he was also the one that leaked Renee Olsteads pics. Those were awesome. Thanks for your work Christopher Chaney.

http://www.tmz.com/2012/12/17/scarle...topher-chaney/
Old 12-19-2012, 09:18 AM
10 years for bringing joy to the world while local doctor (aka Guy Turcotte ) got 3 years for murdering his 2 childrens .... Justice fuck yeah !!

Reminded me of the Sony vs Tenenbaum case : 675,000$ fine for dowloading 31 songs.

Sometime i think judges just pick their sentencing according to the lobby pressuring them.

It's not like the guy was defrauding Scarlett and Mila Kunis for millions of dollars ... the sentencing is way beyong harsh.

Last edited by Dirtyfrog; 12-19-2012 at 09:24 AM..
Old 12-19-2012, 08:50 PM
Oh dear l had to come into this thread

Maybe l need a male nudie thread so l can have a proper look at some very nice men grins

I pressed the link and it pops up with a naked celeb

Oh l dont want to look at women l would prefer to look at the male with all his clothes off

Oh the thought of some of our male australisn actors like Russell Crowe Heath ledger and of cause Hugh jackman would make me smile and dont forget about Sam Worthington
I have never seen a nude shot of that hunk of a man
Old 12-20-2012, 08:10 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bondgirl View Post
very nice men grins

What are men grins? Smiley men? Some term for a penis I didn't know about?
Old 12-20-2012, 08:46 AM
"grins" is the Bondgirl equivalent of an emoticon like

Learning is half the battle ... and now you know. GO JOE !
Old 12-20-2012, 09:01 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirtyfrog View Post

Is he/she new to the internet and not aware of emoticons? I am still going with it meaning some sex term I don't know about. Sounds creepy though.
Old 12-20-2012, 05:22 PM

Who cares what l use if it is a word or a the other l feel you make a big deal out of something so small..

I look at other people for the good they do and never use put downs as a method

Yes l made a mistake in my post l do that to but most of the time l try and correct it

Also yes l am a female and proud of it

Last edited by Bondgirl; 12-20-2012 at 06:50 PM..
Old 12-20-2012, 05:42 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirtyfrog View Post

Learning is half the battle ... and now you know. GO JOE !
I am saddened by your last coment I never thought you would ever say that about me

Last edited by Bondgirl; 12-20-2012 at 05:48 PM..
Old 12-20-2012, 05:45 PM
Quote:
Who cares what l use if it is a word or a the other l feel you make a big deal a big deal about very small things also if you want to know l am a female
This just gave me an aneurysm.
Old 12-20-2012, 05:54 PM
Quote:
I am saddened by your last coment I never thought you would ever say that about me

Yea that was pretty insulting of him.
Old 12-20-2012, 06:51 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by PBateman View Post
This just gave me an aneurysm.
Ah that is not good just got trained again in CPR and firstaid 2

If you need help with your problem you know who to go too
Old 12-20-2012, 06:56 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DuncanIdaho View Post
Yea that was pretty insulting of him.
Well sometimes members say things and l just hope Dirtyfrog didnt mean it
I have chatted with him over pm many times and l thought we were freinds and it is a shame to lose that freindship over this

Also getting back to you maybe you need to look at people for who they are and stop judging because just because l dont use: )This sometimes you should be able to understand words like grin,smile and ect

if you want to get confused wait until l use aussie lingo you will have problems then
Old 12-20-2012, 07:03 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Herald View Post
Wow, the hacker got 10 years in prison. Didn't know he was also the one that leaked Renee Olsteads pics. Those were awesome. Thanks for your work Christopher Chaney.

http://www.tmz.com/2012/12/17/scarle...topher-chaney/
HOT DAMN! Lovin' me some Renee smirks
Old 12-20-2012, 07:04 PM
Quote:
Well sometimes members say things and l just hope Dirtyfrog didnt mean it
I have chatted with him over pm many times and l thought we were freinds and it is a shame to lose that freindship over this

Also getting back to you maybe you need to look at people for who they are and stop judging because just because l dont use: )This sometimes you should be able to understand words like grin,smile and ect

if you want to get confused wait until l use aussie lingo you will have problems then

Yea sometimes I do things and I be like man, I just did that and then boom, lasagna.
Old 12-20-2012, 07:23 PM
Yes sometimes we dont realize we can hurt people on what we say on the internet or a forum

It is like me attacking you for something and then you get random replys from others on top of that

I hope you dont come across that sort of thing on your stay here

Well when a person insults or says something downgrading you are not a man when you do that okay
Old 12-20-2012, 07:30 PM
Quote:
Yes sometimes we dont realize we can hurt people on what we say on the internet or a forum

It is like me attacking you for something and then you get random replys from others on top of that

I hope you dont come across that sort of thing on your stay here

Well when a person insults or says something downgrading you are not a man when you do that okay

I feel ya, the other day me and my boy peg leg were talking about the same thing.
Old 12-20-2012, 07:34 PM
I am glad you were talking about this type of thing it can be damaging to people
But you just come across a person who takes alot on these forums with insults and other crap
One member told me that l am quite strong to put up with it but some can buckle when attacked

Anyway l might go and make that male nudie thread l am sick of looking at all these naked females in here

I wont grin on my way out of this thread
Old 12-25-2012, 03:03 PM
shez got amazing rack, thank her for those pics
Old 12-26-2012, 11:07 AM
i like Bondgirl using *grin* instead of emoticon .... so if one day , the earth is invaded by bodysnatching aliens and BG send me a message : "Can't wait to meet you froggy " then i'll know she's been replaced and that i should not trust her.

hehe