Old 12-13-2012, 10:47 PM
On the Road

Directed by Walter Salles

Written by Jose Rivera

Genre: Drama

Plot Outline: Young writer Sal Paradise has his life shaken by the arrival of free-spirited Dean Moriarty and his girl, Marylou. As they travel across the country, they encounter a mix of people who each impact their journey indelibly.

Starring: Sam Riley, Garrett Hedlund, Kristen Stewart, Amy Adams, Viggo Mortensen, Steve Buscemi, Kirsten Dunst, Elisabeth Moss, Terrence Howard

Rated R for strong sexual content, drug use and language

Runtime: 124 minutes

Have been meaning to watch this for a while, but haven't been able to muster up much excitement to do so. Maybe over the Christmas break.
Old 12-13-2012, 10:48 PM
This film has stuck in my head since I saw it back in July/August...I'd still only give it around a 7/10, but i feel it needs a rewatch.
Old 12-14-2012, 05:40 PM
I thought it was brilliant. Easily my favourite of the year so far. I hope everyone here sees it.
Old 12-14-2012, 05:48 PM
One of those movies I want to see but it doesn't feel right to see it on the big screen.
Old 12-14-2012, 06:07 PM
If you get the chance to see it on the big screen, I'd recommend it. The cinematography is stunning.
Old 12-15-2012, 09:06 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by urbanlegend23 View Post
If you get the chance to see it on the big screen, I'd recommend it. The cinematography is stunning.

Yeah, it is a beautiful looking film.
Old 12-16-2012, 01:46 AM
I'll be seeing this if its playing in my area. I hear Garrett Hedlund gives a great performance.
Old 12-16-2012, 03:32 AM
It's easily the most unfairly overlooked performance of the year. He should be up for an Oscar.
Old 12-16-2012, 03:54 AM
Sorry to say, but none of the trailers for this movie has grabbed me. It just doesn't look that great. The only thing of interest for this is we get to see Kristen Stewart's boobies!
Old 12-21-2012, 02:54 AM
This movie I found decent, sllow paced but predictable. I gave it a 7 out of 10.