Old 09-20-2011, 09:17 PM
Yvonne Strahovski

Never heard of that actress until my Chuck "4 seasons" marathon. Checking on IMDB , she's got only 19 acting credits ... like Mass Effect 2&3 videogame and Lego: The Adventures of Clutch Powers. Too bad because i think she was the best thing to come out of Chuck. Looks like she does have a nice part in Killer Instinct as the lead female among all-star cast of De Niro , Statham and Clive Owen.

So awesome , so also can handle a lightsaber

And Bondgirl , i just figured my "problem" .... it's not aussie girl that dig us french-canadian boy ... it's the opposite lol !
Old 09-21-2011, 01:04 AM
http://www.maxim.com/amg/VIDEO/Risqu...nne+Strahovski

She's on the current cover of Maxim looking as good as she's ever looked. Simply....WOW!

Old 09-21-2011, 02:45 AM
Yummy!

I haven't seen Chuck since the first season. It's on Monday nights which was always bad for me because I had other shows that I watch that night. However, I did enjoy most of the episodes I saw.

And Sarah was always a big reason why the show works so well. In fact, the show in general has an awesome cast. Also a big fan of Adam Baldwin's work on the show too. And of course Zachary Levi rocks it too.

Looking forward to Killer Elite.

And yes, of course, she's mind boggling hot and sexy!
Old 09-21-2011, 12:54 PM
some more pix

Old 09-24-2011, 08:38 PM
srsly ... only 2 relevent comment ?

You know Angelina Jolie was hot 10 years ago , right ? Salma Hayek too .... keep the pace please.

Don't wait for someone's permission to say 1 random chick is hot ... be your own man! ( or say she's not ! )
Old 09-24-2011, 09:24 PM
You want comments?

I would like to (but will never ever even get a chance to get horribly rejected) have sex with that woman.
Old 11-03-2011, 11:26 PM
Not even a fan of blondes. But she's so gorgeous. Easily my favorite blonde ever.
Old 12-05-2011, 03:12 AM
painfully beautiful. Thats the best way I can describe this woman. Looking forward to Mass Effect 3. I have only seen a few clips of Chuck involving her wearing some skimpy lingerie but I always sound like Lemon or Mathau in Grumpy old Men by saying Holy smokes.
Old 12-27-2011, 08:58 AM
Anybody else sees Erika Christensen in some of the shots of her?
Old 01-25-2012, 01:14 PM
sweet jesus she is hot
Old 04-06-2012, 02:24 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gilpesh View Post
You want comments?

I would like to (but will never ever even get a chance to get horribly rejected) have sex with that woman.
haha i feel ya !

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeo4 View Post
Not even a fan of blondes. But she's so gorgeous. Easily my favorite blonde ever.
I prefer redhead myself.

some moar pix ....

Old 04-06-2012, 04:18 PM
I would. Who wouldnt?
Old 05-20-2012, 01:32 PM
She almost always her (IMO) best feature, her open mouth smile with those adorable two front "buck" teeth! I was never really a fan until a recent movie she was in, which the title escapes me now.
Old 09-03-2012, 01:19 PM
Eh. Cookie cutter.
Old 09-04-2012, 04:30 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ToddRH View Post
I was never really a fan until a recent movie she was in, which the title escapes me now.
that would be Killer Elite with Statham and DeNiro
Old 12-22-2012, 08:14 AM
YEAH BABY ! SHOW ME THOSE PIXELS !!!!!!!

Yvonne not only voiced Miranda in the Mass Effect videogame series .... the character was physically modeled around her.
Old 12-23-2012, 08:47 AM
Oh another Aussie girl and l have to say l love the chuck series
Old 12-23-2012, 09:34 AM
I think if I was Fox I would get her to play the new Sue Storm in the fantastic four remake.
Old 12-24-2012, 02:42 AM
Yvonne....

Whoa, freaky.....At first I didn't recognize her but Yvonne Strahovski is the actress who plays the lead in the movie Swim Team it seems. Apparently I remember her face well...

She plays the stalker in Swim Team who's after the all star swimmer. For a moment I couldn't put a finger on where I'd seen/met her before...but that is definitely her. She freaks me out for some reason. Attractive yes, but very deep.
Old 12-24-2012, 04:09 AM
Well she does,have a certain appeal about her that a lot of fema le celebs s don't have and the way she comes across is beautiful

Last edited by Bondgirl; 12-24-2012 at 04:21 AM..
Old 05-05-2013, 12:26 PM
I dug her in the last season of Dexter. Beautiful woman.