Go Back   Movie Fan Central Discussion Forums > Movie Talk! > Celeb Talk/Gossip
MOVIE FAN CENTRAL FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 12-22-2012, 01:16 AM
Katt Williams blasts Jamie Foxx for taking Django role

Oh and he also calls Jamie Foxx "gay"

This guy needs to fuck off and die already.

Troubled comedian Katt Williams targeted actor and fellow comedian Jamie Foxx during a recent stand-up gig, alleging that the actor is secretly gay and blasting him for taking a role in the racially-charged flick "Django Unchained."

While performing at a show in Los Angeles Williams told the crowd that Foxx is gay, according to RumorFix. “Who’s gay? Jamie Foxx," said the comedian. "I can even tell you the name of the dude he f**ked. His name is Marcus Anthony; he’s the only dude signed to Jamie Foxx’s label.”

Williams continued with a tirade against Foxx. "F**k Jamie Foxx and the 'Django Unchained' check he cashed," he said. Adding, "They offered me the script and I said, 'Any n***a that do this deserves to die. And the next thing I heard, Jamie Foxx was in makeup."

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/1...=Entertainment
Old 12-22-2012, 01:25 AM
I'd like to blast Katt Williams....in the face....with both barrels of a double-barrel shotgun.

I hate this guy. His comedy sucks. His whole "pimp" and "nigga" schtick is about as old as every Mexican comedian making fun of Mexicans and every fat comedian making fun of themselves and others being fat. It's not funny...like, at all. Somebody should give this guy the Tupac treatment.
Old 12-22-2012, 02:22 AM
Who the fuck is Katt Williams?
Old 12-22-2012, 04:24 AM
Well that was unexpected.
Old 12-22-2012, 06:39 AM
I find it a bit ironic that he calls Django Unchained "racially charged" (which it might be - I don't know, haven't seen it yet) and yet he throws around the "n-word" like it's still culturally accepted.

Funny.
Old 12-22-2012, 07:06 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigred760 View Post
I find it a bit ironic that he calls Django Unchained "racially charged" (which it might be - I don't know, haven't seen it yet) and yet he throws around the "n-word" like it's still culturally accepted.

Funny.

I think it's hilarious that the movie is inciting any discussions of race at all.

The wife and I were chatting on the couch and one of those magazine shows were on like Extra or ET (I think it's the 3rd one I can't think of the title) and they had a whole story about whether Django went too far with it's use of the "n-word"

Shortly after there was some story on what you didn't know about foods, and it was just ridiculous. All of them we were like, "Duh" then finally, can't remember which one, my wife blurts out, "Who the hell doesn't know this stuff?"

I reply, "People who are surprised by use of the N-word in a Tarantino movie set during slave times."

And we laaaaaughed.
Old 12-22-2012, 07:22 AM
And what part did QT want Katt Williams to play? He said they offered him a script and he turned them down. I don't think it was the lead, which I believe was originally offered to Will Smith.
Old 12-22-2012, 07:55 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ilovemovies View Post
I have never heard of katt or the other guy what other movies have they been in
Old 12-22-2012, 08:40 AM
"Oho!" said the pot to the kettle;
"You are dirty and ugly and black!
Sure no one would think you were metal,
Except when you're given a crack."

"Not so! not so!" kettle said to the pot;
"'Tis your own dirty image you see;
For I am so clean – without blemish or blot –
That your blackness is mirrored in me."
Old 12-22-2012, 08:45 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigred760 View Post
And what part did QT want Katt Williams to play? He said they offered him a script and he turned them down. I don't think it was the lead, which I believe was originally offered to Will Smith.
Hooded Slave #4
Old 12-22-2012, 10:09 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ilovemovies View Post
He's that washed up comedian that will say anything for attention.
Old 12-22-2012, 01:51 PM
I watched a video of him slapping a target employee and for a moment I wished it had happened to me. Screw the idea of suing him for $$$ for assault. I would have beaten the shit out of that midget if he had slapped me.
Old 12-22-2012, 02:13 PM
This country is funny. We want people who are gay to live however they want.
BUT... People get accused of being closet gay like they're a Jew without the star of David pinned on their chest. So is it wrong to be gay, or just wrong to not come out about it? Does Katt just hate gay people? What's wrong with being in the closet? Often it's just done to not hurt their career.
Old 12-22-2012, 05:40 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bondgirl View Post
I have never heard of katt or the other guy what other movies have they been in
You've never heard of Jaime Foxx? The other guy you were referring to. He won an oscar for playing Ray Charles in the movie Ray. Movie fans know this.
Old 12-22-2012, 06:06 PM
Well maybe these guys are well known in America but l have never heard of them being mentioned in Australia
Old 12-22-2012, 06:15 PM
As stated before, I think it's quite funny how he's complaining about Django Unchained when he uses the n-word more than he actually breathes. I think Katt Williams just wants more attention. Plain and simple. He sucks as a comedian, and he probably sucks as a person in general.
Old 12-22-2012, 06:41 PM
This year long public meltdown he's been going through is easily the funniest thing associated with him.
Old 12-22-2012, 08:47 PM
I love to read about black on black stuff like this.
How long before Foxx is called a house nigger?

There was a movie called Romeo Must Die. Isaiah Washington had a line in it about black people. He called them crabs. Something about every time one started to get up and try to get out of the "box or bag" another crab would drag him down
Old 12-22-2012, 09:34 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by magjournal View Post
He sucks as a comedian, and he probably sucks as a person in general.
This all day long. It was amusing at first, now it's downright fucking annoying and stupid. Fuck that asshole!
Old 12-22-2012, 09:35 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by magjournal View Post
As stated before, I think it's quite funny how he's complaining about Django Unchained when he uses the n-word more than he actually breathes. I think Katt Williams just wants more attention. Plain and simple. He sucks as a comedian, and he probably sucks as a person in general.
So true, he's just pissed because Tarantino uses the n-word in his movies and Quentin is a white guy. That and he just wants attention. Hes never been funny...ever. And honestly I feel bad for people who think he's hilarious, its your prerogative if he's funny, but he's a piece of shit. I'm not Jaime Foxx's biggest fan, but the dude is talented and Williams is probably just jealous because he hasn't amounted to a godamn thing in his life while Foxx is living it up
Old 12-22-2012, 10:52 PM
For those who wonder, this is Katt Williams:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JwFPTw5l_Rs
Old 12-22-2012, 11:16 PM
Thankyou for doing that there was another
member who didn't know you this bloke was too at least from the clip you would be able to see abut of who he was
Old 12-24-2012, 05:41 PM
This isn't meant to offend anyone here, but....

The difference between Jamie Foxx and Katt Williams is:

-Jamie Foxx is a black guy.

-Katt Williams is a nigger.

Old 12-24-2012, 05:57 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by the clever guy View Post

What about

Bill Cosby
Martin Short
James Earl Jones
Tupac
Bryant Gumbel
Wayne Brady
Tiger Woods
The Wayans in white face
Wayne Newton
Old 12-24-2012, 06:21 PM
Poor guy has do say and do such drastic things just to stay relevant.
Old 12-24-2012, 06:34 PM
Just watched the Target slap video.....Katt Williams is a little bitch. I wish that guy woulda fucked him up...I loved how he stepped back directly after sucker slapping the guy. Tool.
Old 12-24-2012, 06:42 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DuncanIdaho View Post
What about

Bill Cosby
Martin Short
James Earl Jones
Tupac
Bryant Gumbel
Wayne Brady
Tiger Woods
The Wayans in white face
Wayne Newton
I'd say they're all black guys, except Martin Short because he's white.
Old 12-24-2012, 06:53 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by AspectRatio1986 View Post
Just watched the Target slap video.....Katt Williams is a little bitch. I wish that guy woulda fucked him up...I loved how he stepped back directly after sucker slapping the guy. Tool.
Lol, I love how after the slap the guy's initial reaction is not to fight back but pull out a cell phone and call the cops. American mentality is a bitch mentality
Old 12-24-2012, 07:35 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Digifruitella View Post
Lol, I love how after the slap the guy's initial reaction is not to fight back but pull out a cell phone and call the cops. American mentality is a bitch mentality
Yea because the smart thing to do is hit back and lose your job.

The guy did lose his job but no one has said why. He followed the rules and got screwed. Unlike Katt, and obviously yourself, violence isn't everyone's answer to everything.

That being said though, a man slaps me and he is gonna get smacked back. Then again I do not work for Target and won't lose my job for hitting someone who strikes me first.
Old 12-25-2012, 12:11 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by NuclearMisfit View Post
Poor guy has do say and do such drastic things just to stay relevant.
Are you talking about Katt or The Clever Guy?

Old 12-25-2012, 02:44 AM
Quote:
Yea because the smart thing to do is hit back and lose your job.

The guy did lose his job but no one has said why. He followed the rules and got screwed. Unlike Katt, and obviously yourself, violence isn't everyone's answer to everything.

That being said though, a man slaps me and he is gonna get smacked back. Then again I do not work for Target and won't lose my job for hitting someone who strikes me first.
Uh hur dur, because you should have integrity and respect for yourself and not let people slap you around in public like a bitch for something you're not at fault with.
Old 12-25-2012, 02:46 AM
Quote:

Correction, he's a bitch nigga - he ate his own words.
Old 12-25-2012, 07:50 AM
Quote:
Uh hur dur, because you should have integrity and respect for yourself and not let people slap you around in public like a bitch for something you're not at fault with.

Again, you fail to understand a simple fact. When the employee signed up at Target, he agreed to no fighting. He would have been fired on the spot for hitting back. He chose to do the SMART thing, something you don't seem to have the ability to grasp. Maybe dude needed the job bad, like many people do now a days. If I were in that situation and providing for my family I would make the same decision. Besides the guy has baby hands and is the size of Emmanuel Lewis so it wouldn't have hurt so knowing that you keep your job AND get to sue him is worth the slap which probably felt more like a light breeze against your cheek.

As far as integrity goes the guy shook it off and called the police. He didn't look like a bitch to me. Some people have intelligence and some have caveman instincts. Now if the guy didn't have to worry about the job he could have went to town on the midget and that would have been fine but you don't know his circumstance so you can't talk shit about him. Maybe he is a pacifist and doesn't believe in violence in general.

Hurr durr
Old 12-25-2012, 06:52 PM
I like that song by Arrested Development.
It's about a group of thugs messin' with a dude and his girlfriend and they eventually end up fighting.
The last line is:

That's the story y'all
of a black man
actin' like a nigger
gettin' stomped by an African.

Kinda does a good job explaining the difference of each lol
Old 12-25-2012, 08:51 PM
Quote:
Again, you fail to understand a simple fact. When the employee signed up at Target, he agreed to no fighting. He would have been fired on the spot for hitting back. He chose to do the SMART thing, something you don't seem to have the ability to grasp. Maybe dude needed the job bad, like many people do now a days. If I were in that situation and providing for my family I would make the same decision. Besides the guy has baby hands and is the size of Emmanuel Lewis so it wouldn't have hurt so knowing that you keep your job AND get to sue him is worth the slap which probably felt more like a light breeze against your cheek.

As far as integrity goes the guy shook it off and called the police. He didn't look like a bitch to me. Some people have intelligence and some have caveman instincts. Now if the guy didn't have to worry about the job he could have went to town on the midget and that would have been fine but you don't know his circumstance so you can't talk shit about him. Maybe he is a pacifist and doesn't believe in violence in general.

Hurr durr
Yeah I totally don't know the rules by which America hires employees - but I chose to disregard them when it concerns some asshole putting his hands on me. You're the kind that does shit by the book don't you? Spare me your moral lesson, pal.
Old 12-25-2012, 09:55 PM
Quote:
You're the kind that does shit by the book don't you? Spare me your moral lesson, pal.

My intelligence does make things such as following the rules easy, yes. The ability to read and comprehend instead of just hitting away at things must frighten you, if you ever run across me I will understand you trying to swing at me.
Old 12-26-2012, 08:39 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by AceD View Post
Are you talking about Katt or The Clever Guy?

I'm not a poor guy...

Quote:
My intelligence does make things such as following the rules easy, yes. The ability to read and comprehend instead of just hitting away at things must frighten you, if you ever run across me I will understand you trying to swing at me.
Rules are meant to be broken. If some half-wit came up to me and slapped (assault), I'd retaliate and hit him back...that's called self-defense. Nothing wrong with that and it's not against the law to defend yourself. Don't give me that corporate policy crap, either. I was in retail for 6 years, mostly spent in loss prevention and undercover security (not rent-a-cop, either!) and have dealt with more than my fair share of assaults and self-defense...not once did I get into any trouble.

If Katt Williams came up to me and slapped me though, I'd pull that greasy ass hair out of his head and slap him back with it. Then I would beat the fuck out of him.
Old 12-26-2012, 11:42 PM
Quote:
Don't give me that corporate policy crap, either. I was in retail for 6 years, mostly spent in loss prevention and undercover security (not rent-a-cop, either!) and have dealt with more than my fair share of assaults and self-defense...not once did I get into any trouble.
You did this at Target? Doubtful, so you can not speak on their corporate policy. The clerk did not strike back and was still fired over the altercation. You can be guaranteed he would have been fired for striking back. Say what you will, rules are rules and breaking them has consequences. Depends on where you work and what those rules are.
Old 12-28-2012, 04:18 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bondgirl View Post
Well maybe these guys are well known in America but l have never heard of them being mentioned in Australia
Wait, what?
Old 12-31-2012, 08:42 AM
He feels to me be like the African American version of Andy Dick.

And I really dislike Andy Dick.