Go Back   Movie Fan Central Discussion Forums > Hobby Talk! > Politics
MOVIE FAN CENTRAL FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-06-2013, 04:10 AM
What kind of people do you come in this profession?

As far as I am concerned, the politics is one of the noble profession than other profession. That's why the people who have good quality such as honesty, punctuality, kindness, hardworking, free from corruption.

What do you think about it?
Old 01-06-2013, 09:44 AM
I would hope that all people, of all professions, would have those qualities. However, if I had to pick additional qualities I'd like to find in politicians some would include rational thinking, a secular stance, and the avoidance of invisible limitations that forces them to feel obligated to vote because of their party's stance on the particular issue.
Old 01-14-2013, 01:09 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roy Batty View Post
I would hope that all people, of all professions, would have those qualities. However, if I had to pick additional qualities I'd like to find in politicians some would include rational thinking, a secular stance, and the avoidance of invisible limitations that forces them to feel obligated to vote because of their party's stance on the particular issue.
If everyone voted how they wanted it wouldn't really be politics now would it.